Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1951-2000 of 31229

een jaar geleden TeamPeeta649 said…
Your clanmates, Skyheart. You can't hold yourself so far away from them. Emotionally. -Lilypad
een jaar geleden tanglebelly said…
Shut Up! *turns to her angerily* There is nothing here for me to care about..
Skyheart
*looks at him in the eyes* Because you've kept yourself so closed off to everyone that you haven't allowed yourself to care. -Lilypad
really i haven't allowed myself to care? i had the love of my life torn away from me right in my paws..was that part of Starclans sick joke to get me back? *hisses at her* why dont you vanish like you did when we were kits.
Skyheart
You made me vanish again, son. -Lilypad
*twitches his ears* you abandoned us when we needed you the most...*turns away*
Skyheart
I realize that Skyheart. However, I did come back. You just didn't want to give me a chance. And that's the problem, you gave love a chance and the first time it didn't work out. That doesn't mean you should keep yourself from ever having it again. -Lilypad
last edited een jaar geleden
what do you mean it didn't work out? it was all fine until Starclan took her away from me..we were planning on having kits when she was a warrior having a family..
Skyheart
It didn't work out. StarClan has a plan...even if it isn't always a good one. They told me to leave, they brought me back, they let me die and they let Mousepaw die. Sometimes I don't know what they're thinking and I'm a part of them. But things can change for the better if you allow them to. -Lilypad
star clan has a plan....*starts to laugh* star clan this star clan that I'm tired of it....*turns to her* things change for the better? why would i want it to change when i had everything planned out for the future?
Skyheart
Because that's not your reality anymore! *her ears drew back slightly in frustration* I had my life planned out too, Skyheart. I had planned to raise you and your brothers alongside your father. To bring up a happy family! To be there, watching proudly, as my kits went from kits, to apprentices, to warriors. But I've had to watch you and Thorntail from above with your father and Thunderpaw at my sides. That is not at all what I'd planned for. You are still alive, so you have the opportunity to build something new. You can't live in the past because you'll never get anywhere. -Lilypad
and how am i suppose to do that exactly then hmmm?
Skyheart
Be open! Make friends. Don't be so indifferent and insensitive to other cat's struggles just because you feel like you've dealt with things just as bad or worse. *was referring to his minimal reaction to Sunpaw when the apprentice found out his mother was dead* You will find relationships developing if you put in the effort. -Lilypad
*lashes his tail* fine ill try it...
Skyheart
Thank you, son. I only want what is best for you. I wasn't there for you when I should have been and I know that. So even if I'm gone, I will be there in your times of need. Even if you aren't aware of it yourself. *begins to fade back to StarClan* -Lilypad
*twitches his ears* i know..
Skyheart
I love you, Skyheart. *fades away completely* -Lilypad
*nods not saying anything and looks away towards camp*
SKyheart
*stands with the three new cats just inside the camp entrance* -Scorchgaze & Darkpaw
*glances at the group of cats*
Skyheart
*pads out of the medicine cat den with a yawn* So thirsty...*glances at all the new comers then pads over to Skyheart* Who are they? -Blackpelt
*looks over at him shaking his head* i dont know
Skyheart
*looks back at the entrance and cocks his head to the side* She looks familiar though. -Blackpelt

*a light tan she-cat with dark brown front paws and green eyes pads into camp* Well well well. It sure has been quite a while. *her strong build was evident under her short fur**her emerald eyes gazed around camp* -Hushpool
*narrows his eyes* thats Hushpool...
Skyheart
Is it really? *eyes widen and looks at her again* Wow, never thought I'd see her back here. You heard the rumors right? Everyone said she left because Tanglestar went from her mother, Cottontail, to her sister, Diamondleaf. She hated him. Of course that's just a rumor. Cats also said she left because she thought she was stronger than everyone else. Too good for the clan. Yet again, these are rumors. -Blackpelt

Hmm. Don't smell the scent of old Tanglestar anymore. Must be a new leader around. *pads to the center of camp and looks toward the leader's den* -Hushpool
een jaar geleden Bluefire7777 said…
*looks uneasy around as she notices other cats staring as her younger sister eats a small mouse* -Sheep

*walks up to Scorchgaze* thank you for the tour me and my sisters can't thank you enough for your kindness to us *smiles he was a very friendly tom cat his big brown eyes never showed a hint of aggression just good humor and kindness* -Brown
It's no trouble at all. If I was the type to turn my back on cats in need I wouldn't be clan worthy. *laughs slightly* If you guys need anything else let me know. I'm well enough to be out of the medicine cat den so if you and your older sister would like you could make your nests next to mine in the warriors den. *smiles and waves over Darkpaw* And Darkpaw here would be happy to help your younger sister settle in. -Scorchgaze

*nods* -Darkpaw
*rolls his eyes* what ever ill go talk to her.. *gets up and pads over to the she cat*
Skyheart
She's actually younger *chuckles* wouldn't think so because she's the cautious one really -Brown

We would love that Sorchgaze *gives a hint of a smile and pads over to her brother swishing her fluffy tail in his face* not embarrassing me are you? *dhe seemed to lighten up a bit as she felt more comfortable and her brother helped* -Sheep

*looks at Darkpaw sweetly she was a cute little she-cat* lead the way -Flaxen
*looks over at Skyheart and grins* Skypaw, right? My how you've grown. *sits down and washed her paws* Things have certainly changed around here. -Hushpool

I understand very well the relationships between siblings. *smiles and leads them over to the warriors den, but stops* Can you um...give me a moment? *hurries over to the medicine cat den, wanting to check again to see if Yarrowleaf was there* -Scorchgaze

*waves his tail, signaling for her to follow as he pads over to her brother and sister* Don't mind his anxiousness. *looks at them expressionless* He and my two older brothers just made it back to camp today after being captured and held for a year as slaves by a group of loners. He hasn't been able to find his mate all day, so he's a little on edge. *says bluntly* -Darkpaw
That's awful *frowns a bit* I hope he finds his mate especially after everything that must be hard -Sheep
its skyheart...*circles her curiously* where have you been?
Skyheart
*nods* His mate was our medicine cat, which is completely against the code, but because they were both toms an old leader allowed it. You know, no kits to distract. *he really had no filter and no way to gage for when he should stop talking* I doubt at this point Scorchgaze will see him again. *snaps his jaws shut as Scorchgaze returns* -Darkpaw

*shakes the look of despair from his face and pads back over, smiling* All right. Nest time. *goes into the warriors den* -Scorchgaze

*jerks his head toward the apprentices den and starts going over, looking back for Flaxen* -Darkpaw
Skyheart, huh? *shrugs her shoulders* On my own. Seeing if I preferred life that way. After my mother and brother died there was nothing left for me in this clan. Bumblehive was still torturing me and so I just decided to leave. *scratches her ear with her hind leg* However, life as a loner isn't all it's cracked up to be. -Hushpool
*sees him look back and rushes over she was light on her feet following him* -Flaxen

I'm sorry to hear about your mate *says geniunely* -Brown

Your apprentice is a bit of a blabber mouth *says as she starts forming a nest* -Sheep
You can make a nest next to mine and my brother's if you want. -Darkpaw

*chuckles a bit as he brings more moss over to them* He's not even my apprentice, which I still can't decide if that's a good or a bad thing. *divides out the moss for them* He's one of the younger brothers of the two cats I was captured with...My own brother and sister have joined StarClan, much sooner than they should have, and the rest of my family has as well, but most from age. So with everything the three of us went through I have started to see them as family. As for my mate...his apprentice has received his full name and taken on the role as head medicine cat....so I fear the worst. *his eyes hardened* I'll never forgive myself if...he joined StarClan because I wasn't there to protect him. -Scorchgaze
*Sits down* so why did you come back then? *has a distrusting look on his face*
Skyheart
Like I said, life as a loner wasn't all it was cracked up to be. It wasn't for me. As much as I liked being my own boss...it felt a little empty not having the responsibilities that come with clan life. Not having to go on patrols, fighting to only protect myself, not having anyone to train. It wasn't very fulfilling. *rolls eyes* Who knew I was so cut out for clan life. Seeing that most everyone's main focus is love and family, I thought for sure I did NOT fit in here. -Hushpool
*rolls his eyes* love and family two dumb things that dont exist *gets up* well welcome back then
Skyheart
I couldn't agree more. *stretches* I'm going to get something to eat. Thanks for the warm welcome, little Skyheart. *smirks and pads off toward the pile* -Hushpool

*walks over to Skyheart* Well. That seemed to go fairly well for you. -Blackpelt
*his stomach rumbles and sighs* yea i guess *mutters* she is thick headed though
Skyheart
Pffft. *scoffs and shakes his head in amusement* Match made in StarClan then. -Blackpelt

*grabs a small rabbit and starts to eat* -Hushpool
what is that suppose to mean? *lets out a low growl*
Skyheart
*raises an eye at him* Really? You think you aren't thick headed? *starts heading over the the fresh kill pile and pool* -Blackpelt
*follows after him* no i dont! dont walk away from me!
Skyheart
I got out of my nice warm nest so I could get a drink, so that's what I'm doing now. *pads past the pile* Hey Hushpool. *flicks his tail in greetings then stops at the edge of the pool, lapping at the water* You honestly don't think you're thick headed though? -Blackpelt

*looks up at them from her meal* -Hushpool
*keeps following him ignoring Hushpool* what makes me think headed then?
Skyheart
Maybe the fact that you can't see you're thick headed makes you the most thick headed. *licks the blood off her lips* -Hushpool
*turns to her* stop listening into a conversation that you aren't in you nosy she cat *hisses at her*
Skyheart
*her ears go back and she growls* -Hushpool

Hey Skyheart, be nice to a lady. -Blackpelt