Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 24701-24750 of 31229

een jaar geleden tanglebelly said…
*nods watching him go and head to the medicine den*
Foxpaw

*move a paw down and strokes there members continuing to kiss his pre leaking out making it slick*
Tigerfang

Hey pa have you seen Bloodpaw?
Tanglepaw

*nods darting to the water*
Flamekit

*closes his eyes in pleasure* Starclan i love your muzzle! *says thrusting forward aggressivly shoving his length down his throat*
Flintstripe
een jaar geleden TeamPeeta649 said…
Mmm I've taught you well. *groans slightly against his muzzle and gropes his rear* -Scorchgaze

No I haven't seen her all day. -Darkmist

*gropes his sack, taking him in with a slight gag**sucks him firmly, moaning slightly against his length* -Treetail
*shuckles and pushes up massaging his thighs* Mhmm i wanna see your face when i fuck you now. *grins down at him and slowly starts to enter him again*
Tigerfang

*scowls and shrugs* Ah okay..So are you on kit duty today?
Tanglepaw

*hisses and climaxes into his muzzle hard moaning loudly* S-starclan you better swallow it all!
Flitnstripe
*gasps in surprise as he pushes in again**pants slightly, unable to stop himself from moving his hips with him* -Scorchgaze

Treetail and Flintstripe went out for a bit and you know I don't mind watching the little ones. -Darkmist

*laps at his member after swallowing with effort**continues to lick hungrily on his member* -Treetail
Mhmm you like that dont you? *says moving with him licking down his chest*
Tigerfang

*chuckles* Those two are always gone.
Tanglepaw

*smirks* Dirty you.. *says moving back down sliding his member away and moving it down towards his rear and starts to grope him playfully* Now time for this nice ass.
Flinstripe
M-Maybe a little. B-But only b-because you're so f-fucking good. -Scorchgaze

Mm your cousin has always had a very active social life. -Darkmist

*huffs* Come on and fuck me then. I want that fat member inside me. -Treetail
Mhmm the deputy loves taking it. *growls lowly as he slams into him roughly*
Tigerfang

I can tell they are always boucning around the camp and forest.
Tanglepaw

*looks up at him narrowing his eyes and grabs the vines tying up his upper paws above his head and gags him with some spare moss* Shush. *says before moving back down and pushes into him roughly*
Flintstripe
*grits his teeth, biting back his moans at the notion of him enjoying it too much* -Scorchgaze

But he's gotten his behavior in order since being with Flintstripe so thank Starclan for that. -Darkmist

*groans through the moss, squirming slightly at the restraint**grinds his hips desperately against him, wanting him all the way in* -Treetail
Let it out big guy its so hot when youj moan. *Smacks in hitting his spot hard*
Tigerfang

*purrs at him* Thats true he doesnt create as much trouble anymore thanks starclan.
Tanglepaw

*slowly pushes into him completely before pulling out and back in hard* F-fuck you are so tight! *growls and moves up over him as he thrust him licking his neck teasingly*
Flitnstripe
*can't help but yowl in pleasure as he hits his spot* F-Fuck go harder! *rubs his member again, groaning at the sensation of him hitting his sensitive spot over and over* -Scorchgaze

And these precious kits help that too I'm sure. *purrs as he watches them* -Darkmist

*hooks his hind legs over his hips, pulling him in deep* Fuck yes! *mumbles through the moss* -Treetail
*pants heavily as he finiishes inside him again moving a paw down and squeezes scorchgazes member trying to milk it*
Tigerfang

Yea they keep everyone busy around camp.
Tanglepaw

*growl reaching up and takes the moss out of his mouth and begins to kiss him pushing deep into him*
Flintstripe
*moans louder as he finishes again, panting hard* -Scorchgaze

An old saying that it takes a whole clan to raise a kit. -Darkmist

*kisses him back hungrily* Y-You're so huge! *moans more into his mouth* Shit I l-love this! -Treetail
*huffs looking down at him* Man this is a sight to remember this face and you all covered. *purrs*
Tigerfang

Might aswell be true. *keeping his eyes open for Bloodpaw*
Tanglepaw

Oh i know i am and i love putting this hug guy inside of you! *Plows into him smacking his sensitive spot hard and strong* I wanna see you cry. *growls moving his paws to his neck squeezing lightly*
Flitnstripe
T-Thanks I guess. *huffs and kisses him lightly* -Scorchgaze

*slips into camp with a couple pieces of prey in her jaws* -Bloodpaw

*groans at his grip* G-good l-lucky because I a-am loving this! -Treetail
*licks his cheek* You did good as a bottom.
Tigerfang

*sees her and narrows his eyes padding over* Where have you been all day?
Tanglepaw

*huffs stiicking his claws into his chest as he climaxes* Fuck.....*says breathing heavily* You are such a stubborn tom.
Flisntripe
Well you did good as a top. Never thought if I did bottom is enjoy it like that. -Scorchgaze

I went to visit my parents. *drops the prey on the pile, still feeling frustrated with him after their last conversation* -Bloodpaw

*hisses slightly at his claws* N-Nah I'm just enjoying m-myself. Keep pounding me, big guy. I want you to fill me completely. -Treetail
Mhmm now you have a taste of it. *licks his nose and gets off him to groom himself*
Tigerfang

Well did you tell anyone? *says eyeing her* Did you go by yourself?
Tanglepaw

*tugs on his neck fur and slides off him grapping some vine and starts to tie up his sac and length* Mhmm you jsut wait.
Flintstirpe
*sits up with a grunt at the feeling in his hips* Starclan that's a new feeling. -Scorchgaze

I told Foxpaw because we were hanging out before I left. And of course I went alone. I can handle myself. -Bloodpaw

W-What are you doing? -Treetail
MHmm get used to it with me.
Tigerfang

Well you know better then leaving camp no even better leaving the territory with out permission its dangerous with badgers out there.
Tanglepaw

Having fun so you dont. *smirks* moving back over him and toyingly plays wit his tail hole wtih his paw toes*
Flinsttripe
Is this what it feels like for you too? -Scorchgaze

I doubt Falconstar would have approved. But nothing bad happened so if fine. -Bloodpaw

*moans and squirms slightly* J-Just toes? I was hoping for a little more. -Treetail
Probably i dont know how you felt. *chuckles*
Tigerfang

Still you cant just leave what if somthing happened. *says pushing the topic*
Tanglepaw

*gives him a look shoving in four toes without warming*
Flintstripe
*grooms his fur* Well that was definitely a whole new experience for me. I'm glad of all cats I had it with you. noses his cheek* -Scorchgaze

*lashes her tail irritably* Well nothing happened! I'm more than capable of taking care of myself! What, along with being ignorant about feelings am I also incapable in your eyes? *storms off toward the medicine cat den* -Bloodpaw

*moans out loud in surprise, arching his back at the feeling of being stretched* O-Okay! S-Sorry! -Treetail
•purrs and licks his cheek• Hey I’m still getting used to it myself you know.
Tigerfang

•watches her go lashing his tail and storms off out of camp•
Tanglepaw

•looks up from his nest confused at the speed of her comming in• Bloodpaw?
Foxpaw

Oh now you are sorry? •says pushing in and out of him expanding his walls forcefully•
Flintstripe

Well as long as you enjoy yourself that's what matters. -Scorchgaze

He's pissing me off! *lashes her tail angrily as she paces* He always lectures me about everything I do! Even my dad doesn't talk to me like that! I'm more than capable of taking care of myself alone! My family didn't stay with me like his did him! Which means they know I don't need anyone hovering over my shoulder telling me what I did wrong or right! Despite what Tanglepaw thinks! -Bloodpaw

*grits his teeth, straining his paws that were wrapped up in the vines* F-Fuck yes I'm sorry! -Treetail
Oh trust me I sure did. •sits back and lays down on his back•
Tigerfang

•blinks at her sudden outburst and pats a spot next to him• Here come lay down and relax I don’t think pacing around is going to help you. •says calmly•
Foxpaw

•watches him amused pulling his paw out after a bit longer• How sorry are you?
Flintstripe
*licks down his stomach slowly* Now how about I treat you for doing such a good job. *licks his member lightly* -Scorchgaze

*Lays down with a frustrated huff* I just don't like it when cats act like I'm not able to make good judgment calls on what I can and can't handle. -Bloodpaw

V-Very sorry..*pants slightly* -Treetail
•huffs-“ I just cleaned my fur though.
Tigerfang

•starts to groom her shoulder fur• I mean you know yourself best right? •say cooingly•
Foxpaw

•massages his legs playfully before grinding up against him• Mhmm I don’t know if I believe you.
Flintstripe
Don't worry. I won't let a single drop get on that nice clean pelt. *sucks his member* -Scorchgaze

Exactly! *rests her head on his paws* I'm glad you understand. -Bloodpaw

*whimpers submissively under him* I'm very very sorry. -Treetail
•let’s him be closing his eyes enjoying it•
Tigerfang

Hey I’m always ears open. •says testing his head on hers• I’m assuming you are staying here for the night again? •says curiously•
Foxpaw

•moves his paws to over his chest playfullying pinching him• I’m starting to beleive it now.
Flintstripe
*sucks him eagerly, working his paw over his sack, squeezing slightly with his throat and paw at the same time* -Scorchgaze

If you don't mind. I won't take up your nest if you want space to stretch out and relax. -Bloodpaw

Come ooon, Flintstripe. You know I'm sorry. *grinds his hips against him* Stop teasing me already. -Treetail
*starts to breath heavily is member throbbing as it hardens*
Tigerfang

*shakes his head* No its fine i love sharing my nest with you. *says before hesitantly licking her neck and remembers Redshadow said ears were sensitive aswell and tugs on hers gently*
Foxpaw

*looks down at him * Now you know how i felt the other day. *says before slowly pushing into him* Mhmmm Still so tight even after that pawfull.
Flintstripe
Feel good? *asks as he pulls his mouth back before taking him all the way in again* -Scorchgaze

*huffs and moans slightly* Is this why you like sharing your nest with me? Just so you can do that? *purrs softly* Not that I mind. -Bloodpaw

*moans and wraps his hind legs around his waist* I-I'm sorry. I won't tease you so much anymore. *lays his head back* Fuck you feel so good. -Treetail
*nods and thrust upward into his muzzle* y-yeah..
Tigerfang

Hey i just like to comfort you. *says again before tugging on her ear a little more* Plus another warm body in the nest is always nice. *purrs*
Foxpaw

*movesh is head down to his chest bitting it playfully as he goes full force into him* I-i was about to say the same thing. *growls loudly*
Flintstirpe
*twists his tongue around his length while massaging his sack* -Scorchgaze

W-Well I'm really warming up now. *purrs louder* -Bloodpaw

*groans as he climaxes* Y-You're so hot! -Treetail
*growls out feeling himself churning for realese givving him one more good thrust before spraying his seed into his muzzle*
Tigerfang

Oh are you now? *purrs loudly and sits up slightly* Redshadow said shecats are normally sensetive on the neck, ear, and chest...*says shyly*
Foxpaw

*moves his paws to his neck wrapping them around his neck and plows into him gripping his hard as he does* I-im c-close!
Flintstripe
*swallows easily, licking him clean before pulling back**lays beside him and nuzzles his head* See? No mess. -Scorchgaze

Well my neck and ears do seem to be sensitive when you lick and bite then. *rolls onto her back* Did you ask him about it? -Bloodpaw

*gasps at the sudden lack of air* F-Fill me..-Treetail
*lays his head back and nods* Yea...Guess you aren't just good at fucking. *laughs*
Tigerfang

*moves over her slowly and nods* Yea...I mean as soon as i saw him you know he mentioned you calling him hot. *says before slowly licking up her chest*
Foxpaw

*tighten his grip as he climaxes squezzing his neck hard filling him up* FUCK!
Flintstipe
*purrs in amusement* I thought you already knew I'm good at everything. -Scorchgaze

*moans a bit more* You know, for the record, I think you'll be even more attractive when you're a warrior. -Bloodpaw

*gasps more, trying to get air as he climaxes again* -Treetail
Oh good at everything? *says finally sitting up* I guess i cant argue i havent seen you be bad at something yet.
Tigerfang

*lets out a loud purr at that* Oh really why do you say that?
Foxpaw

*holds his grip as he finishes panting heavily and finally releaes his grup on his neck after a bit* Starclan im spent for a bit.
flintstripe
*gets up with him* Ready to head back? -Scorchgaze

*shrugs slightly, feeling a bit shy about it* I just think you will. -Bloodpaw

Y-Yeah that one w-wore my ass out. Literally. -Treetail
Ready as ill ever be. *says stretching stopping hearing something*
Tigerfang

*pads loudly towards the lake*
Tanglepaw

*nuzzles her chest resting his head on it* Oh come on you can tell me anything you know that.
Foxpaw

*smirks and slap his muzzle before getting off him untying the vines on his lower region but leaves his paws tied up*
Flintstripe
*follows the sound seeing Tanglepaw* Tanglepaw. *calls out to him as he pads over* What are you doing out so late? -Scorchgaze

I just think you're attractive that's it really. -Bloodpaw

Hey what about these vines? -Treetail
*follows after him*
Tigerfang

*looks up at them bit confused why they were out here and blinks* Scorchgaze? I...uh just wanted to clear my head..
Tanglepaw

Well thanks and you are even more attractive then me. *teases and sits up and lays on his back besides her staring up at the ceiling*
Foxpaw

Mhmm what about them?
Flintstripe
*sits beside him* Are you okay? You can talk to me about anything if you need. -Scorchgaze

So um....I also asked my ma....for some advice about the stuff we do...-Bloodpaw

My paws are still tied! -Treetail
*looks at them and nods* Well its just....Bloodpaw went to the other camp today and didnt tell anyone...
Tanglepaw

*cant help but laugh* Oh really now? And what did she say for advice? *glances over at her*
Foxpaw

*lays down besides him dragging a paw over his stomach*Mhmm and what about it?
Flintstripe
To the other camp? Why did she do that? -Scorchgaze

*Laughs a bit* No way am I telling you out loud! Maybe I'll just have to show you. *bumps their shoulders playfully* -Bloodpaw

Oh what are you going to keep toying with me? -Treetail
I dont know she said she only told Foxpaw but still dont you think that it is to dangerous to go alone?
tanglepaw

*raises and eye stilling chukling* Oh i guess its the same for me Redshadow told me something that i wouldnt say out loud either. *nudges her back*
Foxpaw

*bites his neck playfully before slashing the vines freeing him*
Flintstripe
It definitely is. I'll have to talk to her about that. But is that all that's upsetting you? -Scorchgaze

Really? Well you have to tell me because I said so. *teases and bats at his ear* -Bloodpaw

Fuck you're sexy. -Treetail
*looks a little hesitant at first but nots* Yea..thats all do you mind if i stay out a little longer and ill head stright back to camp.
Tanglepaw

*shakes his head* Nope! *bats back at her* Unless you tell me yours. *grins*
Foxpaw

Oh i know. *purrs sitting up and stretches* Oof little sore but im good. *starts to groom his pelt*
Flintstripe
Well it's almost dark so I can't really leave you out here alone. I'll just give you some space. I'll be out of the way. *pads just out of sight and earshot before sitting* -Scorchgaze

She told me using my muzzle on you would feel good. -Bloodpaw

You're sore?! I'm aching all over! -Treetail