Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 27301-27350 of 31229

een jaar geleden TeamPeeta649 said…
It takes time for some cats. Want to know a secret? Your father struggled with it too. -Frecklenose

Well you aren't allowed to go there. Never allowed. *rests her head against his chest again, taking comfort in his heart beat* Not until we're old. -Bloodmoon

*pads over to the kits* Are you okay Ivorykit? -Treetail

*snaps awake* Y-Yeah I'm okay. *stills looks ready to fall asleep* -Ivorykit

Poor thing must be exhausted. -Sweetbriar

*purrs* Love having my traveling partner. -Scorchgaze

Well I don't just mean an attraction to her! You can mate with someone you like but it doesn't necessarily mean you're falling for them. -Darkmist
een jaar geleden tanglebelly said…
Really he did? *purrs amused* I bet he focused on f ighting instead didn't he?
Swamppaw

*purrs as best as he could* Ill try my best you know. *says gently* Is my dad outside the den im assuming? Can you tell him im okay for me? I just wanna rest for now..
Foxclaw

*looks up at Treetail* He keeps saying he is okay papa but he looks super tired.
Flamekit

*huffs* Did he stay up all night ?
Flinstripe

Well when are we heading over there deputy?
Tigerfang

Well what if i was falling for her?
Tanglewhisker
Such a smart boy. *purrs in amusement* -Frecklenose

Of course. Get your rest. I'll let him know. *pads out of the den* Foxclaw woke up and he's all right. He just will need to rest for now. -Bloodmoon

*Sighs heavily in relief* Thank goodness. Oh thank gosh. -Redshadow

Ivorykit? -Treetail

No I slept all night..I swear. -Ivorykit

Why don't we go now. Sooner we get it done sooner we can come back and enjoy some time just you and I. -Scorchgaze

I just..*huffs* Nothing, it's not my business. You're a grown warrior and this is your life. I only worry about your heart. -Darkmist
*puffs out proudldy and nudges her* Well you are all patched up mama i need to check on Foxclaw but you are fine to wander the camp.
Swamppaw

*nods watching her go and as soon as she is gone his face twist painfully*
Foxclaw

its true papa he was sleeping...
Flamekit

*nods getting ot his paws* Well what are we going to be doing when we are over there by the way?
Tigerfang

*softens* Pa ill be fine. Trust me.
Tanglewhisker
Thank you, darling. *nuzzles him before exiting the den* -Frecklenose

*peers at him worriedly* And you feel fine? Other than being tired. -Treetail

*nods and yawns* Papa I'm fine. -Ivorykit

*leads the way out* I need to check on Sunheart, make sure everything is fine with him and get his side of things. -Scorchgaze

I do trust you. You're smart and you're strong. -Darkmist
*watches her go and moves over to Foxclaw and gives him a couple of poppy seeds*
Swamppaw

*looks up at Treetail worriedly*
Flamekit

*gets to his paws* Im going to see whats going on over their ill be back in a second Sweets. *says before making his way over to his family* Whats going on?
Flamekit

Oh making sure Hushpoll didnt get to him yet?
Tigerfang

*chuckles and nudges him* Well Frecklenose is out of the den so im going to see how she is talk to you later pa. *says making his way over*
Tanglewhisker

*makes his way up behind Darkmist* Oh look who we have here!
Strongbreeze
*returns to Foxclaw's side after a few minutes and lays down to watch him rest* -Bloodmoon

Ivorykit just seems to be barely able to stay awake. He slept all night apparently, but he's about sleeping on his paws. -Treetail

Her or Skyheart. They're unpredictable. -Scorchgaze

Hey. *smiles slightly as he pads over* Your bestie has sharp claws. -Frecklenose

Ah the troublemaker finally arrives. -Darkmist
*raises his head drowsily as she lays down* Im sorry that im making you worried....*says barely in a whisper*
Foxclaw

*looks down at Ivorykit feeling his head to see if he had a temputure*
Flinstripe

Thats true they are both just so....Ugh. Though i do slightly miss them.
Tigerfang

*chuckles* Yeah she does what happened over there?
Tanglewhisker

Arrived? I was always here!
STrongbreeze
Don't you dare apologize. *licks his cheek softly* I make you worry all the time. Now I know how you feel, so this is pay back. *smiles gently* -Bloodmoon

*groans slightly at his touch, his forehead hot* -Ivorykit

They do provide a level of entertainment. And Hushpool isn't always a terrible cat to talk to. -Scorchgaze

She came in to do what I can only assume is kill Sunheart. It was almost like second nature I just jumped in the way. I could tell she didn't mean to claw me, I just got what was meant for Sunheart. -Frecklenose

With everything happening I hardly noticed. It's been a hectic day. -Darkmist
I guess thats true..I bet im a mess to look at right now aren't i? *does his best to laugh but winces mostly*
Foxclaw

*his eyes go wide in panic and picks him up* He has a fever. *says quickly before making his way towards the medicine den setting him in a nest and explains it to Swamppaw and his sister*
Flintstripe

*looks up at his uncle and goes to grab the herbs Merryberry told him to*
Swamppaw

*watches them and looks at Treetail* Papa is he going to be okay? Is it my fault?
Flamekit

Well if you really got what she wanted to do to Sunheart you wouldn't be here right now. *says amused and touches his nose to her head* Im glad you are okay though.
Tanglewhisker

She likes to think we are best friends. *says amused*
Tigerfang

Sure has cant even get a good nights rest.
Strongbreeze
You're as handsome as ever. *Noses him gently* Don't strain yourself. If you just want to sleep that's okay. -Bloodmoon

Papa...*moans groggily* -Ivorykit

No bud it isn't your fault. *licks him softly even though he was worried* -Treetail

Yeah you and Crowtail have it rough. *laughs* -Scorchgaze

I'm tougher than I look, you know. *laughs a bit* -Frecklenose

Maybe soon things will go back to normal. -Darkmist
*nods* I wont i promise..*sighs agian and closes his eyes the poppyseeds hitting him finally and he drifts off*
Foxclaw

Shh im right here...*says grabbing a bundle of wet moss and puts it to his head* Does that feel better?
Flinstripe

*hands the kit some hurts* Here eat this it wont taste good but it will help.
Swamppaw

*watches the entrance of the den worriedly*
Flamekit

I know right and she just bullies us!
Tigerfang

Oh i know that. *purrs* Trust me..So are you back here for now? Until Swamppaw is ready to head back?
Tanglewhisker

Hopefully and hopefully this chaos doesnt set things in a wrong direction...Knowing Falconstar he isnt going to take this whole situatuion lightly and something has to be doone.
Strongbreeze
*Nods weakly and laps up the herbs* -Ivorykit

*noses Flamekit gently* You don't feel bad do you? You don't feel warm. -Treetail

She has a soft spot for you two and I think that's why. Strangely enough. *pads over the border* -Scorchgaze

*nods* I'll have someone in my family bring my kits over for a visit and so I can tell them. I didn't get a chance to at camp before everything blew up. -Frecklenose

It's going to be an explosion. Let's hope Sweetbriar can help keep him calm. -Darkmist
If you werent feeling good ivorykit...You should have told me..
Flintstripe

*shakes his head* No im feeling fine papa..
Flamekit

Oh i know she does. *says passing the border with him*
Tigerfang

*blinks* Yeah i guess that makes sense....Listen you dont have to answer me...but do you think Sunheart...well you know.
Tanglewhisker

I doubt she will be able to calm him this time.
Strongbreeze
I didn't want to worry you papa...-Ivorykit

Thank StarClan. -Treetail

*sighs slightly* I have a bad feeling about it in my gut. But when I was in there Foxclaw said he didn't remember anything about who attacked him, so there's no real proof. -Frecklenose

Probably right. We all better look out. -Darkmist
But still if you aren't feeling good its only worst if you dont tell me! *says worriedly and sighs*
Flintstripe

Does that mean that their is something wrong with Ivorykit then?
Flamekit

True...but their could still be evidence right? I mean Bloodmoon said she smelled him.
Tanglewhisker

*stretches* So how does it feel to be out of the medicine den?
Strongbreeze
I'm sorry papa. -Ivorykit

No it could just mean that this is one sick bug the rest of us missed. Swamppaw and Merryberry will give him herbs to make sure it doesn't spread. But your brother...he may be more prone to sickness. -Treetail

That's true. That alone may not be enough to go off though. We'll just have to see what Falconstar decides. -Frecklenose

Like a breath of fresh air. I can finally sleep beside my mate again. -Darkmist
Its fine...Just dont worry me like this..I dont know what i would do if i lost one of you...*nuzzles him gently*
Flitnstripe

*looks worried* Is it because we snuck out? Is starclan punishing us!?
Flamekit

*nods* Well on lighter topics...Welcome back! *purrs*
Tanglewhisker

Oh i bet thats going to be lovely now isnt it?
Strongbreeze
*whimpers slightly* Am I that sick? -Ivorykit

StarClan wouldn't punish you. You're only kits. -Treetail

I would ask for a handsome tom to give me a tour, but I know my way around pretty well. *purrs in amusement* -Frecklenose

Mmhm. A shame our cuddles get spoiled when some cats get a little too frisky in that den. *gives him a pointed look* -Darkmist
Well i dont know im sure Swamppaw or Merryberry will know soon. *licks his head gently* So dont panic.
Flintstripe

But they punished your brother and he was barley an apprentice..*says quietly*
Flamekit

Oh my heart! *laughs* But fair enough want to eat something? I just had a mouse but it wasn't very filling.
Tanglewhisker

Oh dont even! *says smugly* You are just as bad.
Strongbreeze
*nods slightly* Will you stay with me papa? -Ivorykit

It's not punishment. *nuzzles him* Even with all their love and power unfortunately StarClan can't stop all the evil in the world. -Treetail

Something warm to eat sounds nice. A walk through the snow with an open wound just chills you to the bone. *pads over to the pile, flicking him playfully with her tail as she goes* -Frecklenose

*snorts* That's the biggest lie I've ever heard. Flaxenrose and I have never done anything like that even close to camp. -Darkmist
Ofcourse ill stay with you id never leave you.
Flinstripe

But starclan should have protected him he didnt do anyhting wrong..
Flamekit

*follows her quickly brushing against her amused* Oh i bet dont worry though im sure i can warm you up just as well you know.
Tanglewhisker

Sure sure. *laughs* Not that we have heard.
Strongbreeze
*purrs and snuggles down into the nest* -Ivorykit

If only they were able to. But hey, that's my and your Papa's job. Ivorykit may be sick, but we will do everything we can to keep him safe. -Treetail

Mm careful, I might just take you up on that offer. *playfully bumps him with her hip* -Frecklenose

*cuffs him lightly* I just have a little something called self control. -Darkmist
*lays besides him purring lightly and looks over at Bloodmoon* Sorry about what happened to Foxclaw..
Flinstripe

And me? *chirps up at him*
Flamekit

I wouldn't mind you know.*says amused and looks at the pile* what looks good?
Tanglewhisker

I do aswell its just not as well good.
Strongbreeze
Thanks...*watches him sleep worriedly* Just.. keep him in your prayers to StarClan he gets better soon. -Bloodmoon

Well duh. *nudges him playfully* -Treetail

How about a shrew? This one looks nice and fresh. -Frecklenose

Exactly. My mate and I are perfectly behaved! -Darkmist
*nods his head* Dont worry bloodmoon im sure he will be fine he is a tough guy.
Flintstripe

*Purrs and snuggles up to him* Love you papa.
Flamekit

*nods* Looks amamzing just like you. So where to eat is the next question.
Tanglewhisker

Sure sure say you are perfect like you always do. *purrs*
Strongbreeze
*purrs softly* The toughest. -Bloodmoon

*looks up at his father* Will I have a mate one day papa? -Ivorykit

I love you too. I'd risk my love to protect you. -Treetail

You know we might need to eat this quickly. You keep complimenting me and it makes me want to devour you instead of this prey. *brushes against him playfully and settles down beside the waterfall* -Frecklenose

I don't always say that! I'm far from perfect. -Darkmist
Well i know you haven't eaten all day why dont you get something to eat ill watch your handsome mate for you. *says gently and looks down at his son* Im sure one day you will.
Flintstripe

I wnana protect you though!
Flamekit

Oh i dont know you are injured after all you know. *chuckles laying besides her* Wouldnt want you to get that infected you know.
Tanglewhisker

Least you admit it. *looks around* Well things seem to have calmed down now.
Storngbreeze
*looks hesitant but nods* Thank you. I'll be right back in like two seconds. *hurries from the den* -Bloodmoon

*purrs* You probably will one day when you're big and strong and I'm all old. -Treetail

Hmm I guess not. What a shame, here I thought I'd get a reward for my bravery. *teases and nudges him the prey* Eat. -Frecklenose

I wonder how Redshadow and Mistybreeze are doing. They looked half worried to death when they brought in Foxclaw. -Darkmist
•nods and lays his head down next to Ivorykit•
Flintstripe

But aren’t you already old papa?
Flamekit

Oh shush you I’m sure you will get an award from me later for your valorant efforts.
Tanglewhisker

Probably still in panic honestly he was pacing and on edge for the whole morning
Strongbreeze
*returns, licking his jaws as she'd finished a mouse in just a few bites at the pile* He hasn't moved has he? *settles back beside him, eyeing his wounds* -Bloodmoon

*rolls his eyes playfully* You're so much like your papa. I'm not that old. -Treetail

One can only hope. *laughs a bit and looks around camp* Who would have guessed a break up would cause so much trouble. -Frecklenose

You don't think he'd take things into his own paws do you? -Darkmist
last edited een jaar geleden
Nah he slept like a kit the whole time. •purrs” I’m sure all the poppy seeds Swamppaw gave him knocked him out.
Flintstripe

Don’t say that papa I wanna be like you!
Flamekit

•knot me I can say that for sure…though I feel like all this is partially my fault..
Tanglewhisker

He might..I don’t think I’ve ever seen him that angry and upset..
Strongbreeze

*nods* That's good, he needs plenty of rest. -Bloodmoon

Okay well then you can't call kits old. *purrs in amusement* -Treetail

*frowns* You're fault? How could this be your fault? He's my ex mate and I'm the one that started all this. -Frecklenose
Well that’s obvious. •says amused• You know I never really expected you to be so well caring no offense.
Flintstripe

Well kits aren’t old. •says amused•
Flamekit

Well I mean it only all started because me and you…well you know and I don’t regret anything I just feel like it’s my fault aswell..
Tanglewhisker

Well what do you think though? Do you think Redshadow will do something?
Strongbreeze
*shuffles her paws* Foxclaw has always been there for me. He's always been so caring and thoughtful and he loves me unconditionally. I owe him so much and if the worst were to happen...I don't know what I'd do without him. -Bloodmoon

Cats. I meant cats. *playfully cuffs his ear* -Treetail

I was the one that kissed you first. I ignored my responsibilities as the older cat and I allowed our relationship to escalate. I don't completely regret it either, but I'm clearly at fault. Maybe if I'd at least allowed more time than just a few days things would have gone different... -Frecklenose

I honestly don't know. I think he's changed a lot, but growing up the way he did...that's a strong past. -Darkmist
•purrs thoughtfully• ah young love is always so sweet to see.
Flintstripe

Well why didn’t you say so then papa. •purrs and stretches• Can we share a meal?
Flamekit

But still..I’m the one who keeps comming back for more arent I? •chuckles• I mean who wouldn’t to be honest.
Tanglewhisker

•nods looking over at the tom• Well I guess he is a cat to keep our eyes on then.
Strongbreeze
*gazes down at him* It's almost kind of scary. I never thought I'd love someone as much as I love him. Do you ever feel that way about Treetail? -Bloodmoon

Of course. Want anything in particular? -Treetail

*licks his ear discreetly* If you keep charming me like this I won't be able to control myself. The second I have you alone I'll just pounce on you. -Frecklenose

Or we could talk to him? If we just interact with him and make him rethink whatever he may be thinking we could stop something potentially awful. -Darkmist
Ofcourse I do even though he has done something’s I’m not so keen on like having more kits in a different clan but I still love that fur ball till the end.
Flintstripe

•shakes his head• No you pick!
Flamekit

Mhmm guess I have to keep my eyes on the back of my head then. •purrs• but you know me it’s hard to turn my charm off.
Tanglewhisker

We could…wanan give it a go hopefully he won’t chew us up. •laughs as he makes his way over• hey Redshadow.
Strongbreeze
....I wonder if Foxclaw would want kits one day. -Bloodmoon

Okay then how does bluejay sound? *Makes his way over to the pile* -Treetail

I can tell. Not like I mind though. But you deserve plenty of flattery too. You're the exact kind of tom most she-cats hope for. Handsome, strong, charming, giving. -Frecklenose

*looks up from his pacing* Hi. -Redshadow

We came to check on you and see how Foxclaw is. -Darkmist

*sits with a huff, tension bleeding from his shoulders* Foxclaw is okay for now. He's resting, but his injuries seem so serious. -Redshadow
Oh im sure he would. *purrs* Especially if you want them eventually i think you two would make great parents a bit more mellow then yours though. *chuckles*
Flintstripe

Ive never had that before. *chirps up following him*
Flamekit

Am i what you hope for? *says amused*
Tanglewhisker

*nods* Yeah he looked horrible when you brought him in...How are you feeling though?
Strongbreeze
*looks at him in surprise* you think I'd be a good mom? -Bloodmoon

They're delicious. One of my favorites. *lays down and nudges the bird to him* Try a bite. -Treetail

Mmhm. Maybe a little young. *purrs in amusement* Sometimes I feel like an old lady compared to you. -Frecklenose

...Conflicted. I'm half worried to death about my son, but I'm also..trying really hard to control my anger. -Redshadow

W-Well we think you're doing a great job! -Darkmist
*nods* Yeah you are sweet when need to be and caring obviously and you have a leveled head i think atleast. *purrs and nuzzles his son* Nothing is better then having kits.
Flintstripe

*looks at the funny bird and takes a bite*
Flamekit

*nips her amused* Oh please you are still in your prime you know.
Tanglewhisker

*nods* Yeah you haven't torn up camp yet. *says jokingly*
Strongbreeze
*watches Ivorykit rest soundly* I honestly never thought I'd want them...-Bloodmoon

Pretty good huh? *Digs in after him* -Treetail

Mm thank goodness for these looks then. -Frecklenose

Oh don't worry, I'd only tear up one cat in particular. -Redshadow
Well you dont need to think about it for awhile you were just made a warrior. *purrs* You have moons and moons to decide.
Flintstripe

*nods* Yeah! I like Vole better though.
Flamekit

Oh indeed..*says drawing his tongue up her neck needily*
Tanglewhisker

*raises an eye* Ah yeah i can see that..You think he did it then?
Strongbreeze
Yeah that's true. *returns her gaze to Foxclaw* He really would make a good dad. -Bloodmoon

So does your papa. *nuzzles him as he eats* -Treetail

*bites her lip to muffle a moan* StarClan that tongue of yours...-Frecklenose

He told me the other day Foxclaw needed to stay away from him and it sounded like a clear enough threat to me. Besides, who else would do this to Foxclaw? He's the most kind cat I've ever known. Why would someone attack him at random? Sunheart is the only one with a motive. -Redshadow
Im sure he would. *stretches out* Well im sure when you two calm down in a few moons you will have the cutest kits.
Flintstripe

*Huffs* I dont liek vole now i like Bluejay.
Flamekit

Oh my bad i forgot how good i am with my tongue and muzzle. *chuckles breathing against her neck*
Tanglewhisker

*the tip of his tail twitched as he looked at Darkmist* To be fair i think Redshadow is onto something..
Strongbreeze
Will we need someone to watch them as much as you and Treetail do for your kits? *teases, starting to feel a little better* -Bloodmoon

*bumps him playfully* Don't be like that, Flamekit. -Treetail

*presses her muzzle to his ear* want to get out of here? -Frecklenose

*sighs slightly* But what if Foxclaw still can't remember when he wakes up? Are you going to accuse him off a hunch? -Darkmist

I don't know Darkmist. But someone needs to take accountability for what happened to my son. -Redshadow
Mhmm depends on how much you two like to have your private moments. Just know dont come bothering me to kit sit. *teases back*
Flintstripe

IM not being liek anything papa i like bluejays now.
Flamekit

I wouldn't mind hopefully you got some rest from eariler. *grins*
Tanglewhisker

*nods* As much as i want to give Sunheart the benifit of the doubt their is alot of evidence to take into account from what Bloodmoon and Redshadow said...Wait what about where you found him? Their should be signs there right? Or what about Foxclaws claws maybe he got some fur or something.
Strongbreeze
last edited een jaar geleden
Oh come on. You should help a young couple out. *purrs* -Bloodmoon

*rolls his eyes in amusement* Whatever you say. Finish your prey. -Treetail

I'm plenty rested. I hope you are too. *brushes her tail under his chin as she gets up and makes her way out* -Frecklenose

I was so overwhelmed I didn't even think of that! Foxclaw is resting now so I won't bother him, but the spot I found him should have something! *sprints from camp* -Redshadow

I feel like we should follow him. *starts to hurry out* -Darkmist
Put me as a maybe and hey maybe your parents will move back by the time you have them they will love to kit watch. *laughs*
Flintstripe

*nods eating the rest and lays on his side happily*
Flamekit

*follows her lustfully* I got what i needed.
tanglewhisker

*nods* Yeah...I feel the same lets go. *says making his way spotting Tanglewhisker and Frecklenose padding out together and snorts amused*
Strongbreeze