Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 27351-27400 of 31229

een jaar geleden TeamPeeta649 said…
That'd be nice. I really miss my dad. -Bloodmoon

*grooms him softly* I can't believe how much you're growing. -Treetail

I'll make sure you get what you need now too. *pads eagerly to their burrow, ignoring any soreness in her shoulder* well, how to start? -Frecklenose

What's that about? *asks referring to his snort, not noticing the pair* -Darkmist
een jaar geleden tanglebelly said…
I bet you do i miss my brother..Wrenflgiht was my best friend besides Frecklenose and my hot mate but still. *purrs*
FLintstripe

Do you think so? *says purring loudly* Does that mean ill be an apprentice soon?
Flamekit

*humms as they make their way in before pressing up against her as she says that and kisses her pinning her down onto the ground and moves his body over hers*
Tanglewhisker

*shakes his head and picks up his pace* Nothing just nothing. *laughs*
Strongbreeze
What do you think of him getting named deputy over at that camp? -Bloodmoon

Probably not too much longer now. Any hopes for your mentor? -Treetail

*Moans and gasps out of pleasure**wraps her paws around his neck as she returns the kisses, winding their tongues* -Frecklenose

*stops at the spot and looks upset by all Foxclaw's blood in the snow* -Redshadow
Oh you know im proud of him. *purrs* I think he has been doing a great job.
Flintstripe

*Shakes his head* No not really i think everyone is a good warrior.
Flamekit

*moves his tongue it her mouth hungerily and moans moving his paws down her body*
Tanglewhisker

*stops besides him in surprised* Holy starclan...
Strongbreeze
Foxclaw told me before that he's taken to the position really well. -Bloodmoon

That's true. Anyone would do a good job. -Treetail

*arches into him at his touch, her paws sliding down his back to feel his muscles* -Frecklenose

I never thought I'd be so disgusted at the sight of blood as this point in my life...*shakes off the sick feeling* Let's just start looking. *sniffs around the splatters of blood to find any scent that didn't belong to Foxclaw* -Redshadow
I hope so he is almost a born leader. •purrs• heck he was leading us all when we were kits. •laughs•
Flintstirpe

Mhmm! Do you know who will be my mentor?
Flamekit

•pulls his muzzle away after a bit• So where to now?
Tanglewhisker

•nods• Understandable…•says doing the same trying to find anything•
Strongbreeze
Really? My dad always says he'd be a better deputy, but I think he just wants to be in charge. *laughs a bit* -Bloodmoon

I'm not sure. Only Falconstar and maybe Scorchgaze would know if they've discussed it. -Treetail

*Licks her lips* Whatever you want. *nips at his neck* I'm at your mercy. *purrs and licks his neck hungrily* -Frecklenose

StarClan the scent of blood is so strong. I can hardly smell anything else. -Darkmist

There has to be something here. *pushes through the snow as well, trying to find any signs* -Redshadow
I think your dad has a bit of an ego I’ll be honest. •purrs•
Flintstripe

•sighs looking around• I miss Ivorykit..
Flamekit

•huffs as she does that• How about I save the best for last then. •purrs• I know how much you love that. •says grinding against her and reaches down massaging her core•
Tanglewhisker

•nods in agreement glancing at Redshadow• Anything?
Strongbreeze
Saying a bit is an understatement. He can be cocky and I know he gets on cats nerves sometimes, but I think he's the best dad ever. He's always motivating and encouraging me. He's always there to talk when I need him. -Bloodmoon

*purrs* you two are usually joined at the hip. I know being away from him for a few days will be hard, but you're only a kit so you'd be more likely to catch his sickness. -Treetail

*moans as his body rubs against her's* I-It just feels so good when you please me so relentlessly. It makes my whole body feel hot and all I can do is scream the pleasure is so overwhelming. I want to give you the same pleasure. -Frecklenose

*sighs heavily* Nothing! I can't find anything! Damnit! *slams the ground with his paw hard enough to kick up snow* -Redshadow
I can see that he cares about his kits very much especially you I feel like you are the favorite. •laughs•
Flintstripe

•nods• Yeah…but now he’s sick so I have no one to play with and hang out with..
Flamekit

Trust me you do. •says breathing heavily agaisnt her his length hard and massages her harder•
Tanglewhisker

•flinches a bit from his outburst• Yeah I don’t have much from over here either…Darkmist what about you? •looks over at him• I feel like if anyone could scent your brother it would be you.
Strongbreeze
Cause I'm the best obviously. *purrs as she watches her mate rest* When my parents first went to rebuild the new camp before everyone left he told Foxclaw to take care of me. We were still just apprentices and he already gave him his blessing to become my mate. -Bloodmoon

I'll play with you! -Treetail

*grips his back tighter as her hips move in rhythm with his paw* S-So good! Right there! -Frecklenose

No I can't smell anything. -Darkmist

*pads over to him and stares at him intently* -Redshadow

W-What? -Darkmist

I'm trying to tell if you're lying. *his shoulders tense slightly* -Redshadow
Aww that’s so sweet for Skyheart atleast. •chuckles• He normally seems so rough so who knew he could be like that.
Flintstripe

Yea until you want to go on a date with papa then I’ll be all alone.
Flamekit

•hummus happily at her reaction before moving his paw away and replacing it with his length• How about something a little meatier?
Tanglewhisker

•looks at Darkmist aswell• he does have a point Darkmist you aren’t trying to hide anything see you? Cause I can’t believe with this much blood that Foxclaw didn’t get anything in.
Strongbreeze
He doesn't like for other cats to know about it. He only shows it around us. Not even really around his close friends. Well, he doesn't have many of those. -Bloodmoon

Well what about your auntie? Don't you love spending time with her? -Treetail

Yes! Please! Please fill me up! -Frecklenose

A-All the fur I could see is too covered in blood to tell what color it is. -Darkmist

Then use your nose and figure it out! *snarls slightly and gets closer to his face* -Redshadow

Okay! Okay all right! *sniffs the tuffs of fur on the ground and stiffens slightly* No...oh no no no..-Darkmist
Oh how harsh of you I’m sure your father has some close friends I know he was really close to Blackpelt when he was alive.
Flintstripe

Yeah but she is busy to you know.
Flamekit

•sucks on her neck before entering her slowly moving forward pushing further and further•
Tanglewhisker

•taps on Redshadow shoulder• Calm down a bit big guy.
Strongbreeze
Yeah my dad was really sad when he died. He's close with your mate's parents though. -Bloodmoon

I know I know. I'm sorry you don't have any other kits to play with. -Treetail

D-Deeper. *whimpers against him* please go deeper! -Frecklenose

*takes a deep* Sorry. -Redshadow
Understandable and yeah they are your dad and mom are rather buddy buddy with them. •says amused•
Flintstripe

It’s fine papa I’m sure when everyone comes back we will have lots of friends!
Flamekit

Oh you are such a naughty she cat! •growls out pushing further filling her up and moans loudly his member throbbing for her•
Tanglewhisker

•nods and looks over at his friend• Darkmist you alright?
Strongbreeze
They have a unique friendship. -Bloodmoon

Of course you will. *purrs* And you'll be apprentices soon so you can hang out with all the others. -Treetail

*moans louder as he hits her g spot* Y-You just feel so good Tanglewhisker! -Frecklenose

*shakes his head* I'm pretty sure I smell someone from the clan...I can't exactly tell who. -Darkmist
Very. •stretches and curls up around his son•
Flintstripe

•blinks awake in panic breathing heavily•
Foxclaw

Do you think they will like us? Don’t don’t really know us do they?
Flamekit

•drools lustfully onto her neck as he gets close to finishing• S-so tight…I really c-cant hold it..•moans lowly•
Tanglewhisker

•huffs hearing that• So we know it was a clan cat that did it then..•says padding up besides him to look at the fur• Honestly Sunheart and Foxclaw so have the same fur color..so we can’t tell from color…
Strongbreeze
Foxclaw?! Are you okay? *licks him soothingly* -Bloodmoon

Of course they'll like you. They're your cousins and your, well your aunts and uncles technically. -Treetail

T-Thats okay! Don't hold back! *wraps her legs around his waist to keep him close* -Frecklenose

What about the scent? Can you pick up anything Strongbreeze? -Redshadow
*calms slightly breathing heavily and nods* Y-yeah...Just a bit of a nightmare....*sighs settling down* Sorry..
Foxclaw

*watches them quietly so he woudlnt interrupt them*
Fllinstripe

Well yeah...But that doesnt mean they will like us...
Flamekit

*thrust her as hard as he good getting as deep as he could and muffles himself as he climaxes gripping her tightly*
Tanglewhisker

*goes to sniff the fur and blinks looking at his friend smelling Sunheart* Uh you smell it and you tell me Redshadow.
Strongbreeze
Don't be sorry. *nuzzles him gently* As long as you're all right that's all I care about. -Bloodmoon

I promise you're very likeable. *purrs* -Treetail

*pants against him heavily* I love the feel of you. -Frecklenose

*smells the fur, trying his hardest to push aside the scent of his son and picks up the scent of the other tom* I fucking knew it! *takes off for the other camp* -Redshadow

Redshadow wait please! *hurries after him* -Darkmist
*looks at her gently and moves slightly so he could touch his muzzle to hers* I love you..
Foxclaw

You think so? *purrs* Aunty calls me stubborn.
Flamekit

*pants heavily looking at her lovingly and nuzzles her neck* Mhmm i love the way you feel aswell...*licks her neck before sliding down* But i really know what you like more. *licks his lips before licking at her core gently and begins to pick up pace*
Tanglewhisker

*blinks surprised he ran off so fast and hurries after the both of them*
Strongbreeze
I love you too. *kisses him softly* -Bloodmoon

A little bit, but most cats are. -Treetail

*whines in pleasure* You're so amazing Tanglewhisker! -Frecklenose

H-How do we stop him, Strongbreeze? -Darkmist
*purrs lightly wincing and lays his head down tiredly* Can you get me some more water..*says tiredly again* my throats a bit dry..
Foxclaw

*sighs in releif* Good i dont wanan be a werido.
Flamekit

*holds her down his paws starting to get more aggressive*
Tanglewhisker

I-i dont know! *says keeping his eye on Redshadow* Scorchgaze is at the other camp right?! Maybe he can do it!
Strongbreeze
Of course. Anything you need. *rushes to retrieve more water* -Bloodmoon

*chuckles* You're not, trust me. -Treetail

*shudders hard and let's out loud moans**spreads her legs wide, exposing her body completely to him* -Frecklenose

*nods* Good plan! I'm going to try getting ahead of Redshadow to warn them! *Picks up his pace* -Darkmist
*watches her go and sighs closing his eyes again*
Foxclaw

Papa did you have alot of friends when you were a kit?
Flamekit

*keeps at it his muzzle vibrating in pleasure spreading her wider with his paws*
Tanglewhisker

*nods and keeps his pace behind Redshadow*
Strongbreeze
*returns a few moments later and sets down the moss for him* Are you hungry? -Bloodmoon

Well your papa had five siblings that mine and I grew up with. So they gave us plenty of friends in one litter. -Treetail

*yowls in pleasure as she climaxes* Oh I just can't get enough of this! -Frecklenose
Starving actually. *sighs thankfully at her*
Foxclaw

*purrs* I wish i had that. *sighs and lays his head on his fathers paws*
Flamekit

*pulls away as she finishes panting hard and slides back up to her* Starclan you are so hot.
Tanglewhisker
*pulls the mouse she'd hidden off her back and purrs* I know you too well. *nudges it to him* -Bloodmoon

Well I'm sure the camps will rejoin soon enough. -Treetail

Says the sexy tom standing over me. *feels up the muscles on his shoulders* -Frecklenose
*chuckles at her* You really do.
Foxclaw

Then i can have all the friends ill make sure they like me!
Flamekit

*purrs lightly and kisses her lightly* Mhmm you know the smell of you just turns me on.
Tanglewhisker
Now eat as much as you'd like. -Bloodmoon

Absolutely! And you can go training with them too once you're an apprentice. -Treetail

*moans softly against his mouth* You telling me these things makes me so hot. *takes his paw and moves it between her legs so he could feel how wet her core was* this is what you do to me. -Frecklenose
*nods smiling and does his best to eat what he could wincing from his broken nose*
Foxclaw

*grins* I bet i could beat one in a fight!
Flintstripe

*grins* Oh trust me i know what i do to you. *huffs strightening up and moves her paw away from her core and places his member their instead before thrusting into her again* And this is what you make me do. *growls*
Tanglewhisker

*watches him gently* I should skin that tom alive just for trying to ruin your good looks. You're still handsome as ever though. -Bloodmoon

Oh you think so? *chuckles* Well one day we'll have to test that. -Treetail

*gasps loudly at his thrust, her walls gripping him tight* I love that I can turn you on like this. It makes me feel so good. -Frecklenose
*smiles lightly* Oh such a charm you have. *finishes the mouse and lays his head d own*
Foxclaw

I will i promise! *yawns tiredly feeling drained from talking so much*
Flamekit

*sits up from the nest* Bloodmoon do you mind watching Ivorykit for me i need to stretch my legs..
Flintstripe

*thrust at her again and again and again huffing with effort as she grips him and moans lustfulyl* Y-you are so good! I want you so badly! *almost whimpers out and grits his teeth getting close from just the pressure*
Tanglewhisker
*purrs* It's because I love you so much. *nods to Flintstripe* Sure. I'll watch him for you. -Bloodmoon

*noses him* Want to take a nap? -Treetail

*pulls him down against her completely so she could feel their bodies grind together* Take me! Take me Tanglewhisker! You can have me as much as you want! -Frecklenose
*nods and makes his way out of the den* Thanks. *starts to make his way to his mate* Ivorykit is fine as far as i know.
Flintstripe

*nods and perks up happily hearing his brother was okay*
Flamekit

*yowls into her neck sending a vibration through his body as he continued before finishing inside her a second time and slows down but continues, breathing heavlily as his legs shaked with effort*
Tanglewhisker
You know Flintstripe said we'd be good parents one day. -Bloodmoon

*sighs in relief* thank StarClan. *noses Flamekit* Now you don't need to worry so much. -Treetail

*grips his ankles with her paws and slowly moves his paws out from under him so all his weight was pressed down against her, allowing him to rest his legs**moans as she returns her grip to his back and moves her hips with his* I love feeling all your weight into it. Knowing our bodies can't be any closer than they are right now. -Frecklenose
*blinks surprised* Really he did? Well thats a compliment ill take. *purrs looking at her fondly*
Foxclaw

*nods* Yeah! *yawns tiredly* Papa can i go nap now?
Flamekit

*purrs and nuzzles Flamekits head* Why dont you we are gunna sit out here and talk but come get us if you need us okay?
Flintstripe

*nods making his way to the den and nest*
Flamekit

*nods tiredly nuzzling her neck happily his body still shaking a bit and grinds against her kneadly* Starclan i-im spent...and the feeling of our bodies this close...*shifts a bit pressing his member further into her and moans* Its so good...
Tanglewhisker
It's not that surprising for someone to say that about you. *purrs at him* It's obvious you'd be an amazing father. -Bloodmoon

*looks at his mate and nuzzles him* A moment of peace. -Treetail

*whimpers against him and kisses his neck softly* I wish we could just stay like this. -Frecklenose
I dont know about being amazing...I feel like id be okay...im scared to be a father honestly..
Foxclaw

You can say that. *sighs* That kit gave me a scare.
Flintstripe

*finally decides to pull out of her and does it slowly gasping lightly as he does feeling the tension between his member and he walls* M-me aswell...
Tanglewhisker
*nuzzles his ear* If you love the kits even half as much as you love me I can promise you'll be amazing. You make me feel loved in ways I never thought I would. -Bloodmoon

Me too. *kisses his cheek* But thankfully everything is okay. -Treetail

My least favorite feeling. My body gets so lonely without you there. *purrs and paws him playfully* -Frecklenose
last edited een jaar geleden
*smiles a bit tearing up* Thanks Bloodmoon..*chokes out a bit* I-im sorry that im like this right now....That..That i was so weak...
Foxclaw

*leans against him* Yeah it is..*sighs*
Flintstripe

*cuffs her amused* How do you think i feel? just the thought of you almost turns me on.
Tanglewhisker
If you don't shut that muzzle of yours right now I'll do it for you. *says sternly, but there was love in her eyes**lays beside him and meets his gaze steadily* You aren't weak. You were jumped by a clan mate. There were no scents of strangers so you thought you were in a safe place. No one expects to be targeted by a clan mate. *gently touches his cheek with her tail tip* You jumped on Sunheart to save me when he had me in a choke hold. If it wasn't for you who knows what would have happened to me. -Bloodmoon

*hugs him tight* What's wrong, my love? -Treetail

*rolls onto her stomach, humming softly at the feeling in her legs* Just so you know, everything about you turns me on. I haven't felt like this in who knows how long. -Frecklenose
*nods his head shaking a bit trying not to cry* I know...I know...i just dont want anything to h-happen to you..
Foxclaw

Just worried...about stuff everything thats been going on...Is just alot.
Flintstripe

*plances his head over her shoulder resting it there* Well good thing that the pesky kit who was always following you around has finally grown up right?
Tanglewhisker
*lightly presses her forehead to his* Nothing will. You and I have each other's backs. We're a package deal. As long as we're together we'll be safe. -Bloodmoon

*noses him* I know. What can I do to make you feel better? -Treetail

Mmm. I always knew you'd grow up into a fine tom but I never thought it'd be like this. *laughs softly* -Frecklenose
*nods his head in response finding it hard to say anything at the moment*
Foxclaw

Mhmm i just wanan snuggle...I would try to talk to my sisters but they seem to be busy bees. *says amused* So you are my best option. *says jokingly*
Flintstripe

Sure did didnt i? *says before moving off her and lays on his back to rest* Well wanna get cleaned up to head back?
Tanglewhisker
*kisses him gently, being careful of his nose* I love you so much, Foxclaw. I want you to know that no matter what I'm always going to be by your side. -Bloodmoon

I'll honestly take it. *chuckles quietly and rubs his muzzle along his neck comfortingly* As much as I love the boys they're growing fast. Soon it'll be just you and I snuggled up in our nest in the warriors den again. -Treetail

We probably should as much as I enjoy our little get away. *sits up slowly and grooms her fur* -Frecklenose
*kisses him back and sighs before closing his eyes tiredly*
Foxclaw

Oh starclan that will be so nice. Do you even remember our nest? *laughs*
Flintstripe

*nods and starts to do the same though glanced at her fondly from lick to lick*
Tanglewhisker
Rest my love. *noses him softly and turns her gaze back to Ivorykit* -Bloodmoon

Hardly. *chuckles* All I remember is that it smells amazing because it smells like you. -Treetail

*catches his gaze and purrs* I'm so flattered that you like what you see. -Frecklenose
Mhmm thats true i was incharge of our nest wasn't i? *laughs* I know you love how i make the nest. *nuzzles him and stretches* Well i should head back to Ivorykit i left Bloodmoon with him so i dont have her to teach him bad habits. Go make sure Flamekit is okay? We both know he isn't use to being seperated from his brother..either one of them acutally.
Flinstripe

*purrs and licks her cheek lightly as he finishes cleaning his fur* Good Im just trying to make the most out of our time we have togther here. *says before making his way out*
tanglewhisker