Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 31151-31200 of 31229

een jaar geleden tanglebelly said…
Well lets hope for no accidents tonight Darkmist. *lets out a small chuckle* So where are we heading Berry?
Strongbreeze

*ducks away and nips at Hushpools neck* Im sure it was fun but she knows she has much more fun with me.
Skyheart

*pants loudly laying down besides him tiredly* Two in a row for me! Thanks Sunflwoernose!
Driftpaw

We aren't we are just playfully jabbing at each others emotions. *says briskly*
buckpaw

Sorry sorry i didnt mean to push it out on you like that! *says embarrassed* Bloodmoon you explain!
Foxclaw
een jaar geleden TeamPeeta649 said…
I have to be a little more gentle when I'm not with you. *purrs and leans into him* -Hushpool

I'll get you next time. *lays his head across his back* -Badgerpaw

Awww you guys are becoming buddies already. *teases* -Sunflowernose

We want to get him laid so he'll stop being a grouch. -Bloodmoon

*eyes them wearily* -Dewspots
Oh what a shame. *purrs* Well if you want to rough me up just let me know.
Skyheart

Sure sure aslong as it isnt a race. *purrs massages the back of his head with a paw*
Driftpaw

Slightly dont push our luck though. *smirks*
Buckpaw

*looks at his mate* I think this is making her uncomfortable.
Foxclaw
Mmm I might take you up on that later, handsome. *tugs his ear* -Hushpool

I agree. No more racing for a while. *noses his flank* -Badgerpaw

You're supposed to be better at this than me! -Bloodmoon

So, why did you guys come to me about it? Are you just looking for anyone who is single? -Dewspots
Just gotta let me know. So what do you have planned today?
Skyheart

*looks at the other apprentices* Should we let these three be and go and find something productive?
Driftpaw

Who said that!? *says quickly before turning to Dewspots* Well not just anyone..Someone who he is close to well closer to and you are one of his friends right plus you two spent alot of time alone together when he was training you..
Foxclaw
Nothing that I can think of. Got any ideas? -Hushpool

How productive? I'm about ready for a nap. -Badgerpaw

We are friends, I just don't know if he'd even be interested in someone like me. -Dewspots
Mhmm well i harrassed fluffy and i no longer have an apprentice soo im pretty free.
Skyheart

Oooh you lazy bones! *purrs* Come on lets do something our mentors went out and its just us!
Driftpaw

Well what about you? How do you feel about it? I mean we are kinda pushing this on you.
Foxclaw
We could take a walk just the two of us. *twins their tails* -Hushpool

*stands with a stretch* Well we'll do whatever you want, bunny. -Badgerpaw

I've never done that before, so it's a little bit intimidating. A-And we're just friends. -Dewspots
Well why dont you get that pretty butt of yours up and about then. *gets to his paws happily* Maybe we can bully our kits on the way out.
Skyheart

*watches him* You know why dont we go lay down in the nest. Let these three have their fun. *noses him towards the den*
Driftpaw

Well have you ever thought of being more than friends? Right Bloodmoon? I mean whats the worst that could happen? Unless you are into Sunheart..I know you two were close before he was forced to leave.
Foxclaw
*snorts in amusement as she leaves the den* Oh? And which ones should we go for? -Hushpool

A little relaxation won't kill us when we've been working out so hard. *curls his tail around his waist*-Badgerpaw

No Sunheart is definitely just a friend. He's had so much going on I doubt he'd even be interested in a new mate. But Tanglewhisker..*shrugs slightly* I do think he's attractive so I suppose if I got to know him more maybe I'd be interested in more. -Dewspots
*makes his way out with her* Lets seee.....Badgerpaw or Badgey as Fluffy jr calls him is over there with Fluffy jr and Buckpaw and their friends..Bloodmoon is over with Foxclaw and that kittypet..Thundersky is always going to avoid us cause she knows us. *purrs* aaaannnd Patherleap...*looks around* Where is that rascal.
Skyheart

Oh for sure. *lets out a loud purr as he does that* And i can give those big muscles of yours a nice rub down.
Driftpaw

*starts to slowly grin* So what im hearing is a maybe? Though im surprised you two never really got to know each other especially since he was your fighting mentor.
Foxclaw
If I had to bet, she's probably out with her cute little former mentor she can't take her eyes off. -Hushpool

*flops down into the nest* Rub away. Feel me up all you like. -Badgerpaw

It's different though isn't it? I know him on a basic level, but if you're going to be with someone you get to know them on a deeper level. -Dewspots
Thats true those two can't be seperated. *snorts* Starclan she is like her mother. *gives her a amused side look* Then again all our kits are like us in a way.
Skyheart

*moves over him happily sitting over him and slowly massages his paws down his body*
Driftpaw

I guess so...But hey least we know you got a feel for his body already with all that sparring! *teases*
FOxclaw
I think they all take perfectly after us both. *tugs his ear playfully* -Hushpool

Your paws are magic, bunny. *purrs deeply* -Badgerpaw

*blushes* I didn't even think about that at the time! -Dewspots

Don't freak her out, Foxclaw. *grins* -Bloodmoon
Hey hey settle down tiger! *purrs* Some more then others. *starts out of camp* So what do you think of Crowtail and Fluffy retiring?
Skyheart

*massages between hsi shoulders* Oh i know you tell me all the time. *eyes him up and down moving his paws down to his sides then his waist*
Driftpaw

Sorry sorry! Im just speaking the truth though! Am i not?
Foxclaw
*shrugs* Wanting to relax more isn't the worst idea they've ever had. -Hushpool

Because it's true. *brushes his tail over his back* Want a turn next? -Badgerpaw

Yeah but we don't want to overwhelm her. *cuffs him playfully* -Bloodmoon
Well yeah but doesn’t it make you feel old? Well you are old so then again. •teases•
Skyheart

Mhmm as soon as I’m done. •purrs continuing to massage him down his sides•
Driftpaw

Hey no need to hit over it. •laughs looking back at Dewspots• So?
Foxclaw
You aren't that much younger than Fluffy so you're getting up there in years too! *nudges him* -Hushpool

Sorry, don't let me interrupt you. *purrs as he relaxes under him* -Badgerpaw

I mean, it would be nice to get to know someone on a deeper level. I don't know how I feel about just sleeping with someone out of the blue, but seeing all these couples around camp..it'd be nice to have something like that. -Dewspots

That's something we can work with! Now we just need to get the grump on the same page. -Bloodmoon
Im so much younger than that tom! Dont even try to compare me like that. *bumps her*
Skyheart

*wraps his paws around his neck and noses him after a few moments*
Driftpaw

*purrs happily puffing out his chest* Great seems like we have a plan then!
Foxclaw
And what are you gonna do about it if I do? *smirks* -Hushpool

Hmm feeling like cuddling now? -Badgerpaw

Should we go talk to Tanglewhisker now? -Bloodmoon
Oh i know a few things i can do about it. *gives her a side look* You can test me if you want to find out.
Skyheart

Mhmm..*says softly into his neck fur*
Driftpaw

That one is up to you i feel like if anyone talks to him either you or Dewspot here. *says amused*
Foxclaw
Why don't you show me what you've got then, old tom. *nudges him again* -Hushpool

Well come here. *pulls him around into the nest and into his chest* This way I can cuddle you too. -Badgerpaw

Leave it to me! *looks around for him* -Bloodmoon
•gives her a side look before sticking a paw out tripping her and keeps walking• Oh what happened!
Skyheart

•purrs loudly holding him tightly• you were right this is much much better.
Driftpaw

•sits down with Dewspots• Sorry if this puts you in a weird spot.
Foxclaw

•makes his way out of the warriors den tiredly•
Tanglewhisker
Foxheart! *gets to her paws and hurries after him, pouncing on his back* -Hushpool

Mm. I like being close to you. *licks his neck lightly* -Badgerpaw

It's okay. I'm sure you guys are just doing what you think is best for your friend. -Dewspots

*hurries over to him* Hey! I've got some good news for you. -Bloodmoon
•tumbles over as she jumps on him• Oh no the old hag is going to eat me! •says dramatically with a grin•
Skyheart

•purrs softly nosing his neck in return• I know how much you love the feel of my fur aswell.
Driftpaw

Trying at least plus who knows what will happen.
Foxclaw

•looks at her not really believing it• What’s the news?
Tanglewhisker
*pins his shoulders and sits on his stomach* You're awful cocky for someone who hasn't gotten some in a while. -Hushpool

Soft like a cloud. *rubs his flank* -Badgerpaw

Right. So how are you and Bloodmoon doing? -Dewspots

So I know you said you didn't want to be mates with Dewspots because she can't have kits, but what about a hook up? -Bloodmoon
Oh my bad im only cocky cause i haven't gotten any in awhile and that also means you haven't had ME in awhile. *plants a paw up on her chest playfully*
Skyheart

*hums lightly* And would that make you as solid as a log then?
Driftpaw

Oh we are doing great! *purrs* Though i dont think we are planning kits anytime soon.
Foxclaw

*blinks a bit surprised* What makes you think she would want to hook up with me?
Tanglewhisker
That's true. *nips his leg with a purr* Maybe we're long overdue for some one on one time. -Hushpool

Probably. *noses his neck* Stars you're cute. -Badgerpaw

I'm sure there's plenty of time for that. You guys will have such cute kits though! -Dewspots

Because I asked, duh. *bumps him* She seemed a little intimidated by the idea of just hooking up out of the blue, but she did say she thought you were attractive and she'd be willing to see how things went if she got to spend more time with you. -Bloodmoon
You think? *says looking at her longingly* I was starting to think you liked Mistybreeze more than me.
Skyheart

*squirms lightly at his compliment* You are just the best...*says quietly*
Driftpaw

You think so? *purrs* I can't imagine what they will look like.
Foxclaw

*shuffles a bit and glances over at her and Foxclaw* I mean we have already spent alot of time together...and she didn't really seem intrested in me then..
Tanglewhisker
Never. *grinds against him and leans down to kiss along his neck* Mistybreeze is a friend and fun to fool around with, but no one could ever come before you, my love. -Hushpool

Only for you though. -Badgerpaw

I'm sure they'll be really strong. -Dewspots

Well she was a kittypet before she came here, so it's not like she probably even knew taking a mate or hooking up was a thing. And she said she didn't think you'd be interested in her. -Bloodmoon
•moves his paws to her sides and purring lightly at her motions• Glad to hear I’m still on top of the list.
Skyheart

I wouldn’t want it any other way Badgey. •noses his cheek and sighs happily•
Driftpaw

I feel like that’s a just guaranteed with Bloodmoon as the mother.
Foxclaw

I wasn’t really until you brought it up..I don’t know…I mean is it a good idea to sleep with someone I mentored?
Tanglewhisker
You were made for me and I was made for you. *eases down on him with a moan* -Hushpool

I'm more than happy to spoil you. *rolls him onto his stomach* Your turn for a massage now. -Badgerpaw

That's true she and her family all seem very tough. -Dewspots

*shrugs* We've got plenty of cats that ended up with their mentors in the clan. Besides, you guys are like the same age so it's not like a typical mentor apprentice situation. And you literally banged someone twice your age! *nudges him* -Bloodmoon
*Pricks her sides as she comes down* Starclan i missed this...*says lloking up at her lovingly*
Skyheart

*stretches before laying out infront of him* Go ahead just dont get to pawsy.
Driftpaw

Her family is something else. *laughs* Im sure you have had your run in with Skyheart.
Foxclaw

*Cuffs her* Shut up you...and i guess i can give it a try..i just dont think she is that intrested...Plus she has no idea how things work so i guess its another thing i have to work with her on.
Tanglewhisker
Me too. *noses his cheek as she moves her hips up and down him slowly* Stars you feel so good! -Hushpool

What a bummer. *nips his ear playfully as he rubs his back* -Badgerpaw

Not really honestly. It seems like her parents aren't too interested in being around me. -Dewspots

You know you're fussing quite a lot for someone who was so upset about not getting laid. -Bloodmoon
last edited een jaar geleden
*moans loudly his grip getting tighter before he bucks upward into her* I can't sit still while you do this!
Skyheart

Oh whatever you can have your fun with me later when i say so. *purrs*
Driftpaw

Yeah...they do that..but dont feel to bad about it they do it to almost everyone.
Foxclaw

Well im busy now! I have an apprentice so i have to open time for all of this now, plus i was on the verge of just givving up anyways.
Tanglewhisker
Then don't! Go hard, love! *lightly pricks his shoulders with her claws as she lays fully against him* -Hushpool

So bossy. *smoothes his paws across his flanks* -Badgerpaw

At least Bloodmoon seems much friendlier. Is that thanks to your influence? -Dewspots

Oh my stars why are you so hard to please? *cuffs him playfully* Here I thought I was being a good friend setting you up with a cute she-cat. -Bloodmoon
*Wraps his paws around her and rolls them so he was on top before licking up her neck and bucking down into her*
Skyheart

*purrs loudly at this touch* There we go.
Driftpaw

Id like to think so but id say that was all her.
Foxclaw

Because im friends with you. *says amused* But i guess i should say thank you now shouldn't i?
Tanglewhisker
*wraps her legs around his neck and pulls him close* Stars you feel so good! -Hushpool

Feel good? *rubs his hips and up to his shoulders* -Badgerpaw

Well that's nice. How long have you two been together? -Dewspots

Yup! Make with the thanking! -Bloodmoon
T-thats my line! *moans out loudly into her neck before biting down on her shoulder closing to climax*
Skyehart

Mhmm like starclan themselves came down to massage me.
Driftpaw

Uhh well we have known eachother since we were born and we became mates a few moons ago.
Foxclaw

*rolls his eyes* Thank you for helping me.
Tanglewhisker
*scratches at his back and locks her legs around his waist* That's it love, mark me! *wails under him as she climaxes* -Hushpool

What a compliment. *grooms his ears as he continues along his back* -Badgerpaw

That must be nice. To know someone so well. -Dewspots

You're welcome. *nudges him* So how does it feel to have an apprentice? -Bloodmoon
*shakes roughly as he finsihes holding his bite on her shoulder purring loudly* Starclan i love you..
Skyheart

*lets out another sigh* Hey i have a question...
Driftpaw

I like it im glad i known her for as long as i have. *purrs* She means the world to me.
Foxclaw

Im loving it i get to boss a cat around all day. *purrs* Not that i do.
Tanglewhisekr
I love you more. *purrs and noses his cheek* Mmm I missed that so much. You know if we retire we can just do this all the time. -Hushpool

Ask away. -Badgerpaw

You guys are so lucky. I hope I can have something like that some day. -Dewspots

I'm sure it's only a matter of time. *grins* Just try and control yourself if you and Sweetbriar take them out together. I know you like to hit on the older she-cats, but Falconstar gets real jealous. -Bloodmoon
If we do this all the time you would end up in the nursery again and we don't want that do we? *says before grooming her chest*
Skyheart

Are you upset about not getting made a warrior early like your sister?
Driftpaw

Im sure you will jsut have to open up with others more right? *laughs*
Foxclaw

Oh shut up i wouldn't ever try that. *cuffs her roughly over the head*
Tanglwhisker
Definitely not, but there is a time when she cats can't bear any more kits. Maybe I'm getting close to that point if I'm not already there. -Hushpool

*grooms him softly* Kind of. I'm the strongest of all the apprentices, so if anything I'm more pissed that I wasn't brought on the battle assessment. -Badgerpaw

Easier said than done. Some of your clanmates are kind of intimidating. -Dewspots

Hey easy on the cuffing. *shoves him playfully* You've been grumpy for days so I'm overdue to tease you. -Bloodmoon
Oh lets hope so then we can really spend all our time just fucking. *laughs*
Skyheart

*sighs* I feel like you should have been made a warrior already.
Driftpaw

Oh wanna give me a list?
Foxclaw

Oh sorry i dont want to give you any more brain damage then you already have. *laughs* And remember i was grumpy because of your teasing.
Tanglewhisker
Don't tempt me, big guy. I'll get started on round two. *grinds her hips against him playfully* -Hushpool

Thanks, bunny. *noses his cheek* But if I got sent to the warriors den I wouldn't be able to cuddle up with you. -Badgerpaw

I think it'd be easier to list those who aren't. *shakes her head in amusement* -Dewspots

Yes yes but I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you with it. -Bloodmoon
last edited een jaar geleden
*gasps lightly moving his hips with her* Oh my bad how what should i do then? *grins up*
Skyheart

Yeah..True but you would be a warrior and you could do alot of warrior things!
Driftpaw

Oh come on there cant be that many!
Foxclaw

I know you are. *nudges her* Well what should we do now?
Tanglewhisker
*rolls onto all fours under him* Maybe you should be rough with me. -Hushpool

I'm sure my time will come soon. *noses his neck* I can still become a warrior early if I keep working hard. -Badgerpaw

Well maybe not. Your mate's family, Creedstorm. Redshadow too, but I haven't really spoken to him. He's just so big it's kind of intimidating. -Dewspots

I'm starving! Want to share something? -Bloodmoon
Rough i can do. *pushes her front down roughly while raising her rear a bites onto the back of her neck* its my best form. *teases before thrusting*
Skyheart

Yea your right. *purrs* Well magic paws what should we do now? *licks his cheek* No one in the den just me and you.
Driftpaw

He is really a nice guy trust me. *purrs*
Foxclaw

Sure as long as your mate is okay with that.
Tanglewhisker
*moans lowly and eagerly raises her hips for him* It's my favorite too. -Hushpool

You're tempting me bunny. *nips his neck* -Badgerpaw

Are you two close? -Dewspots

Why wouldn't he be? I'm allowed to have friends, you know. -Bloodmoon