Stormclan Emberpaw Explains.............

Emberfoot posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 01:17AM
"Come on!" My mentor Bloodpool called. She sat at the camp entrance, with Dawnsky, Owlpaw, and Fernpaw waiting, for me to join the noon patrol. I dashed over to them, and as I reached them, we left.

During our patrol, I could hear Fernpaw and Owlpaw gossiping, I tilted my ears towards them to listen.
"I caught way more prey then you yesterday!"
"No way! My prey was five times bigger then yours!"
"Oh yea!"
"Yea!"
Fernpaw launched at Owlpaw and the two apprentaces just scufled on the ground for a bit.

"Hurry up!" Dawnsky called! Fernpaw ran ahead but me and Owlpaw stayed behind. "So who do you think caught more prey, Emberpaw?" Owlpaw asked. Before I could answer I spotted a pair of gleaming amber eyes near the spot where Fernpaw dissopeared, through the undergrowth. Owlpaw turned around and saw the amber eyes gleaming through the undeergrowth to.

"Pfft! Its okay Emberpaw, its just Fernpaw trying to scare us!" Owlpaw told me. He ran over towards the gleaming eyes in the bush and called, "Fernpaw, you can come out now! I see you!"

But the eyes didnt move. My fur began to bristle with suspican, Fernpaw was never this sneaky!

As soon as Owlpaw was only an inch away from the bush, a badger jumped out of the undergrowth! My eyes widened with fear as I realized that the eyes werent Fernpaws, it was a badger! The badger grabed Owlpaws back with its huge teeth and tossed my denmate backwards in the the air. Owlpaw squeaked with surprise but could not escape the bigger creatures grasp! As Owlpaw landed on the ground with a thump, i swallowed my fear and tried to make a dash for the bushes! I way to small to take on a badger!

But the created was too fast! It used its huge paw and slapped me to the ground. I flailed helplessly and screached.

I glanced over quickly at Owlpaws limp body and wondered, Where were the others?

to be continued..........
(to continue and finsih the story i started, Bloodpool, Dawnsky, Fernpaw, and Owlpaw have to coment on this forum!)
 "Come on!" My mentor Bloodpool called. She sat at the camp entrance, with Dawnsky, Owlpaw, and Fernpa
last edited on Feb 18, 2010 at 01:20AM

Stormclan 15 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden Razorfang55555 said…
hmmm
um............im thinking whats gona happen to me........

-Owlpaw
een jaar geleden iluvtony96 said…
mischievous
omg, DONT DIE OWLPAW!!!! DONT DIE!!
een jaar geleden Moonbeam2 said…
crying
okay then... y rnt i in it im special 2
een jaar geleden Moonstorm100 said…
yes but u prabably werent on the patrol!
een jaar geleden Mistyflower said…
crying
OMG OWLPAW!!!!
AND EMBERPAW!!!!
een jaar geleden Bluefire7777 said…
sad
not fair i wanted 2 b in it
een jaar geleden StichxAngel4eva said…
worried
omg! R u's gonna b ok????
een jaar geleden orkneymatrix said…
i hope u r!
een jaar geleden sagigrrl1097 said…
i hope that owlpaw's okay
een jaar geleden Pennypatch321 said…
omg! i hope so too!
crying
same!
een jaar geleden Ferndapple13 said…
hmmm
If Owlpaw and Emberpaw both agree and we discuss what will happen next then I'll make the continuation?
een jaar geleden StichxAngel4eva said…
hmmm
yea...
een jaar geleden CHIHUAHUA said…
worried
Yes...