The Heroes of Olympus Make Your Own Hero

parras2 posted on Jan 31, 2012 at 11:00PM
this is where you can make a demigod go on quests make friends/enemies and other demigodly stuff all you have to do is put your demigods

Name-

Age-

Immortal Parent-

Powers-

Weapons-

Personality-

Appearance-

and other things you want us to know about your demigod

(ok now it's time for the rules)1.don't make your character to strong 2. you cant control another persons character without their permission 3. please keep cussing down to a minimum 4. if you go on a quest go to this link:link

so far we have

Dante- son of Thanatos (me)
Keira- daughter of Hermes (Zelda4Efas)
Jesse- daughter of Poseidon (venus143)
Kaylee- daughter of Demeter (universalpowa)
Josiphia- daughter of Apollo (pink-bookworm)
Annie- daughter of Artemis (me-demigod4life)
Maya- daughter of Morpheus (ninjagirl77)
Skia- daughter of Styx (Nemisis)
Aidan- son of Apollo (sonofapollo27)
Mike- son of Zeus (Jasonfan44)
Ema- daughter of Nyx (emafluff)
Vanessa- daughter of Hades (Icrs50)
Noah- Immortal parent unknown (icuSTALKER)
Alex- son of Hades (killer24)
Charlie- son of Hectate (lolking)
Roberto- son of Kratos (darkling_menace)
Jake- son of Hephaestus (crash14)
Hannah- daughter of Athena (percy4forever)
Alvin- son of Poseidon (Alvin2442)
Blaze- son of Ares (Blaze_of_Ares)
Mark- son of Hemera (leond143)
Ariana- daughter of Aphrodite (NotSoPerfecme)
Eragona- daughter of Poseidon (BitemeIVampire)
Bella- daughter of Hades (BellaAndBubba)
Zane- son of Poseidon (1999jacko1)
Cara- daughter of Thanatos (Nicoliclous)
Kiara- daughter of Greg (DaugtherOfAll)
Kyle- son of Poseidon (sorenGuardian1)
Skylar- daughter of Aphrodite (anyone can control her)
Colin- son of Hephaestus (Ares2002)

and if anyone would like to be one of the original characters from the PJO or the HoO series you can(gods are included)

if you still want to be apart of the make your own hero please go to this link
last edited on Apr 20, 2012 at 03:24PM

The Heroes of Olympus 5223 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 5223

een jaar geleden parras2 said…
Name-Dante Martinez

Age- 14

Immortal Parent- Thanatos

Powers- shadow travel,black fire, can summon skeletons and can turn into the grim reaper(when Dante turns into the grim reaper his strength,stamina and agility are tripled)

Weapons-has a black necklace that turns into a Stygian iron scythe a black Rolex that turns into a 3ft Stygian iron sword and a black leather bracelet with silver studs that turns into a Stygian iron bow that shoots silver arrows

personality-kind,easy to get along with and easy going

Appearance-jet black hair, black eyes,5'8ft tall and likes to wear black or dark blue

last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden Zelda4Efas said…
Name: Keira Lee

Immortal Parent: Hermes

Powers: Great at making stuff explode. She's a smart Hermes' kid and knows good chemistry to get her explosions and get away with them too. She's a reasonably good shot who can get maybe 1 in 5 bulls eyes Good sprinter, good thief. Connor and Travis envy her ability to get out of trouble with her quick mind. Hardly anyone can prove a prank is hers even with suspicions, she tries not to leave any solid proof behind. Good gymnast

Weapons: A sword broach that turns into a celestial bronze sword, and a ring that spirals into a plain, reflective bronze shield.

Personality: witty, gets under your skin to distract you. Real personality, fun loving and reasonably nice when she's not aiming to blow up your dinner.

Appearance: raven black hair, forest green eyes, elfish features (As RR describes) pale, short, when not in CHB Tee and jeans she wears anything that will make her harder to see. Meaning camo. She wears camo pants, green jacket, brown boots and black tee when she's pranking. He clothes are generally fire proof, water roof, and very hardy to withstand her constant pranking. Even if Aphrodite laugh at her official business clothes, she gets back at them in the end.

Other: Is known for stealing Blackjack by bribing rides using sugarcubes. Percy swears one of these days he's going to get her . Good luck Jackson XD!!!
Sells smuggled food like other Hermes campers. Mainly sodas and candy. Pay with sugarcubes and/or drachma. Will prank on favor.
Considers becoming a Hunter of Artemis sometimes.

Keira: Hahahahah! Connor and Travis are going to be sooo jealous.

I mutter under my breath as I stuff something into the campfire.
hmmm
when I finish my dinner I walk to the campfire pit and notice a girl dressed in green camo "Hmm...I'm usually the first one here." I say to my self as I take my seat
een jaar geleden venus143 said…
Is it ok if i join?
big smile
sure
I dust of the last of the remains of whatever it was i was putting into the campfire,double checking i left no evidence, and greet the obvious onlooker.

Hey! I was looking for a drachma I dropped here a few hours ago. Looks like one off the wood nymphs made off with it! Now my clothes have ash all over them *pulls a face* I'd better get showered before dinner so i dont eat soot. Tell Chiron why I'm late ok?

Sprints to cabin area as fast as a gazelle.
Name-jesse lamour

Age-15

Immortal Parent-poseidon

Powers-Anything that a child of poseidon can do plus turn into water itself and can make water apear from moisture.

Weapons-two twin daggers straped at my hips made of celestial bronze and a back up flower neckalace that can turn into any kind of weapon.

Personality-Is very nice and giving but when mad never get in the way,loyal,friendly,smiles alot very smart,cunning and stealthy.

Appearance- 5'3ft tall,long black hair,turquoise eyes.Wears white V-neck with black skinny jeans and black knee high boots.

other things-Has a white pegesus,plays soccer and does boxing good with swords.
wow that was the best lie I have ever heard. I know it was a lie for two simple reasons 1 her cabin had already went to diner half an hour ago and 2 she was warring her "prank clothes" after five years of living in the Hermes cabin I learned that every one in the Hermes cabin had "prank clothes" Conner wore a silver ring on his left hand, Travis wore a red bandanna and obviously she wore green camo. "Hello Dante!"Chiron said pulling me from my thoughts. "You haven't seen Keira by chance have you?""Sorry sir you just missed her."I said calmly "she was chasing a nymph yelling something about a brachma. If you will excuse me I forgot my I pod at my table I'll be right back."
i walk to the beach and do some surfing.
^^( you lived in the Hermes cabin for five years? Undetermined? That would be sad.)

*is stealing extra windowsill strawberries from Demeter cabin, and doesn't care if it's disrespectful.*

*spots Drew who is confusedly walking towards Leo.*

'Hey Jesse! Come watch! that's Drew. I slipped some really magnetized hair pins into various compartments I made in her heels and stuff. Now she's going to be attracted to anyone wearing metal within a 15 meter radius. the Hephaestus cabin and the forges have some magical stuff that stops all their metal being magnetized so I together with so many projects, so I guarantee she won't go flying into walls, so she'll be attracted to anyone who has even a spec of metal on him or her. Hahah! Look how feebly she's trying to get away from Leo. Oh I hope I magnetized it enough for her to go flying into him or something haha!'
^(ya Dante lived in in the Hermes cabin undetermined for 5 years but he was happy because he had a family)

'well that's.... weird' I say to myself as I watch Drew slide towards Leo even tho she was running away from him when all of a sudden she gets pulled to the ground by an invisible force
Dante! Catch! *chucks something at Dante*

Remember to pass it to someone else Ok?

*runs to the woods*
i start laughing as i watch drew fly towards leo by a strange invisible force "oh keira" i say as i turn to her still laughing but she's already gone heading towards the forest.
after I caught the item keira threw at me I yelled"Leo heads up!" and threw it a him and quickly shadow traveled away
I hunt the woods for any naiad generous enough to give me some really good compost in exchange for cleaning up the woods. I enhance the compost at the Hecate cabin.

JESSE!!!!!!! You're turn to fertilize the strawberries with me!!!

Keira is no longer wearing her camo, and is waving near the storage shed.
I go with keira fertilize the strwberries.
"but why are we fertilizing the strawberries were not even children of dionysus? i ask her.
Because it's a camp dutie. It's the same with cabin checking, going through Chiron's folders or whatever. The Dionysus kids are just better at this. And hey simply do NOT let Hephaestus kids do it. So we're stuck with this duty for today.

*finishes fertilizing*

'Actually, I think it was Pollux's turn to fertilize. My bad. At least we won't get this duty again for sometime though. Oh, and anything happens tonight. Deny everything. We did NOT come here to fertilize the plants. Pollux is taking a nap in the Hypnos cabin. He'll be around to do his round of fertilizing any minute. So scat before we're caught at the scene!'

Leaves back to Hermes Cabin to catch some sleep. As a confused Polluz walks over to do his duty.

*strawberry plants start to explode at night, growing so fast and large from enhanced naiad fertilizer that they grow 100 times their size in 2 seconds, everyone's sleeping, but they'll get a suprise in the morning!*
I go back to my cabin to sleep but when i walk outside in the morning i find the strawberries have grown 100 times their size.

'i knew this wasn't going to end up well this is the last time i fertilize with her' i though as i sneak away from the gathering crowd.
een jaar geleden universalpowa said…
lol just found this
*actually got the link from someone haha*

so im gonna tryy :D

*new hahha im the new kid XD*

Name- Kaylee Janisson

Age- 14

Immortal Parent- Demeter

Powers- can make turnips and other random garden vegetables fall from the sky (who knows- maybe the monster is allergic to carrots?)

Weapon of Choice- Grapevines and other things that may potentially strangle monsters and people XD

Personality- Friendly, yet unless you want to be strangled by your garden while sleeping, DON'T MAKE HER MAD.

Appearance- Tanned skin from working outside in the garden, light blonde hair with some pink streaks (who says demigods can't donate to Cancer research?) and likes to wear a FLORIDA jersey and a pair of blue shorts. She's no Aphrodite child, but she's still FLIPPIN AWESOME :D

lol

***BEEP***

hmmm
^beep?
een jaar geleden universalpowa said…
^ *shrugs*
it meh signature..long story
it all began in the Heroes of Olympus Talk Show
Zelda can tell u...kind of XD
een jaar geleden pink-bookworm said…
Lol universal. Just found this to lol and don't mind me and the word lol I say it a lot so just a warning there and I've also been saying plop a lot lately. Let's just say I'm a little on the weird side especially when I'm happy.

Name: Josiphia Davies

Immortal parent: Apollo

Powers: Can heal really quickly and can heal others by touching them

Weapon of choice: a knife named Althea.

Personality: usually happy, shy, weird, kind, great friend, loyal and brave

Appearance: long curly brown hair and hazel eyes. She is kinda tall and skinny and tan.

Other: Loves to sing and has a twin brother named Aoron who she hasn't talked to since she was ten.
een jaar geleden me-demigod4life said…
Name: Annie Armstrong

Immortal Parent: Artemis ( I know Artemis is an internal maden, but people say that I look just like her)

Powers: can shape shift into any wild animal( because , you know the hunt) can disappear in the moonlight, can talk to animals, and is very skilled with the bow and arrow

Weapon of Choise: a silver bow and arrows carved with pictures of animals and the hunt, turns into a cresant moon, silver necklace when not in use

Personality: loyal, kind , and if you get on my nerves or hurt my friends I will hunt you down

Appearance: long, slightly wavy auburn hair, light brown/ yellowish eyes, tall and skinny and slightly tan

Other: I ran away when I was little because my father was killed by Zeus when he found out that my mother was Artemis and I was only five at the time, so my mom picked me up and dropped me off at CHB where I grew up in the Artemis cabin. I went on a quest when I was 11 to go back in time because someone had gone back in time before me and destroyed CHB so I had to go back in tIme to stop them.

sad
will some one pleas post because I have no ideas for what my character will do from where Venus and zelda left off
WEll, New kids! Hi, My names Keira. If you know whats good for you you'll give to me 10% of all money and or sugar cubes earned.Nah just jokes.. Have you been claimed yet?
"Hello Keira I'm Josiphia but you can call me Josie and I haven't been claimed yet I kind of just got dropped off here just then by my adoptive father".
Well, Josie and company, welcomes to Camp! Over that way is the amphitheater, let's go have a look shall we? Oh, and keep your walletts close by. We have some very well known twins who are sons of the god of pranks and thieves call Travis and Connor Stoll. There they are at the camp-

*Fire pit explodes, engulfing the twins in popcorn.*

Looks like a prank gone wrong. They have few brain cells so their pranks often backfire.

(note that I was at the firepit earlier. But I'm weasleing out of the blame, and also note I HAVEN'T told these kids I'm a daughter of Hermes)

Now over this way, we have the lava climbing wall, and- oops.

*Walks into Kaylee and pickpockets 10$ and 3 sugar cubes in the process.*

Sorry, are you alright? i'm often clumsy like that.
I giggled. "I can tell". "so ah where will I be sleeping?"
For now? Hermes cabin, number eleven, God of thieves, roads, messengers, pranks, anyone who uses the roads. Emphasis on the God of thieves. They tend to pickpocket you. First week, I lost 10 drachma, a glove, and my CD player. I got the player back though.
cool a new kid now it's time for initiation I thought as I snuck up on the new girl taking out my scythe and turning into the grim reaper

(Dante likes to scare the new kids by making them think they are going to die)
laugh
"ill just have to keep my things close then won't I". I turned and saw this thing and screamed then ran as fast as I could away from the thing.
I'm walking back from the beach and listening to my ipod when i sudently i bump into a screaming girl.
"Are you ok." i ask her.
I see Jesse comforting the her so I shadow travel over to them and say while pointing a bony finger at the new girl "You can't run from death" but then I couldn't take it any more so I changed back to my normal form and doubled over laughing
"Yeah just had a bit of a fright is all and dude don't laugh their may of actually been a reason I was scared and besides I didn't expect it".
*is laughing hard*
Great one Dante, but I thought it was the job for children of Hermes to go around pranking people!
"Yeah whatever your name is I thought it was the children of Hermes job to do that". I grinned evily plotting the revenge I was going to give him.
"what I'm not aloud to have any fun?" I said trying not to laugh "my name is Dante by the way."
een jaar geleden ninjagirl77 said…
Name- Maya Shade (Maya means illusion :D)

Age- 14

Immortal Parent- Morpheus

Powers- Maya can cause people to sleep, can walk in people's dreams, also can create dreams or nightmares for people to have, and she can create illusions to make people see something they're not. Her eyes glow white when she uses her powers.

Weapons- She uses two short swords that magically change into a joined silver ring. When she twists the ring it changes into the swords.

Personality- Maya is very much a loner. She is very secretive and has a dry sense of humor. Maya is also stubborn and won't let you down if you ask her to do something.

Appearance- White-blond long wavy hair and violet eyes. She is around 5'5". Maya generally wears jeans and a t-shirt.
 Name- Maya Shade (Maya means illusion :D) Age- 14 Immortal Parent- Morpheus Powers- Maya can cause
I flick through the songs on my iPod as I sit on the beach staring up at the sky. Suddenly, a girl screams behind me. I see a hooded skeleton figure behind her. I recognize it as Dante the son of Thanatos(sorry if that's wrong). He shadow travels next to her than doubles over laughing as Dante.

I felt a smile tug at my lips. He thinks he is the master of illusions. I hold up my hand and shift the air around the three into an illusion.

(Anyone know how to do italics?)
"what the Hades is going on?" I yell as the world around me begins to shift
I imagine fog and monsters. Fog rushes in and hellhounds run through it, baring their teeth at the demigods. There is a tense pulling sensation in my gut when I project the ground opening into a giant fissure.
een jaar geleden Nemisis said…
Skiá Torn

styx

powers : shadow travel(like all of the underworld), she always knows when shes being lied to or someones tricking her, her glares can't kill but are very very painful, can control fresh water, if you break a promise to her you are signing your death warrant

weapons : a dagger only three inches long (including the hilt) , and sometimes her black bow with her arrows that cuase emense pain if they don't kill

personality : she has few friends and has always preceded to stick to herself, she is stubborn and refuses at most times to let anyone help or take care of her, she is loyal if you can get close enough for her to count you as a friend, skia seems really aggressive but once you get yo know her you see that she is really unhappy and hiding a lot of pain and a sad past.

looks : long dark brown/mahogany hair pale skin nearly white as snow orange eyes freckles round face oddly shaped eyes and long lashes

suddenly I'm surrounded by fog, hellhounds and there is a giant crack in the ground. Then one of the hellhounds jumps at me so I drop my scythe duck take out my sword and stab upward but my sword passes threw the hellhound like an illusion...AN ILLUSION! their is only one person at camp that can make illusions. So I put away my weapons and shout in a random direction "you can stop now I know it's fake."
Knowing I had been recognized, I lowered my hand. Instantly the fog cleared and the ground closed up. I smile dryly at Dante, Jessie, Keira, and a new demigod I don't know.
"That was fun," I say.
"for you maybe" I said while rubbing the back of my neck
I laughed. "Serves you right Dante oh by the way I'm Josiphia but you can call me Josie if you like".
"Pleased to meet you Josie but I have to go"I said while looking at my Rolex
"Okay well bye".
Gdrcrctc.
^(what?)

"do you need any thing from the mortal world?"