The Heroes of Olympus Make Any Type Of Demigod(Please Do This Its My First One) Even From Kane Chronicle

1999jacko1 posted on Apr 21, 2012 at 04:02PM
I have decided to make my first thing ever a FORUM to make a guy/girl use this:

Name:
Mortal parent:
Powers:
Weapons:
Dislikes:
Pet/s[optional]
Boy/girlfriend:
Story:

rules/ 1 keep cussing down to a minimum 2 don't be mean to others 3 you can be anyone from both series even the Kane chronicles if you like

do not make yourself to strong and you can do anything like get married have a war ANYTHING
NOTE: this is a mixture camp with ranks from roman camp but you get cabin leaders and stuff

please try not to rank yourself as Praetor I am only taking one more Praetor in
last edited on Apr 22, 2012 at 08:46AM

The Heroes of Olympus 6307 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 6307

een jaar geleden LORDCHAOS said…
angry
Shoo this does not concern you!!!!!!! Please dalton look like I said go to page fifteen for further info on the war! Please! Look if you won't do it I'll find someone else who will!
een jaar geleden crash14 said…
Leo walks up unfrozen and smacks me with a 45 pound weight "that's for freezing me " we run at each other my staff to his hammer and fire starts to explode everywhere meessing up the ship
sick
No no no no no no no no no! Leave our ship alone!
een jaar geleden demigoddessrlz said…
laugh
DXXX no one notices me yay best day ever
Leo shoots fire but I jump and It makes ship fall on its side but then we fight so much stuff starts melting
een jaar geleden torrent said…
zzz
I grab justin and throw him in the melting ship and chain him down and the ship melts on top of him and when it has finished melting none is in it
Leo throws me over justin and I shoot greek fire at him while leo shoot blackfire
leo fire was stonger so I douse him in water but he strikes me with his hammer and we both fall unconcious
*sigh* iz so bored there is nothing to do but watch a melting ship
2 hours later me and Leo are shooting fire at each other again
een jaar geleden darange said…
what are you guys doing? i yell
Sparing " I yell and Leo shoots fire at me while I shoot at him
big smile
*hisssssssssssssss* I wave my hand and both Leo and Jake fall asleep! Before they fall into the melting ship I flash them into their respective cabins! I wave my hands again am the ship magically constructs itself!

I'll send a picture of our ship later!
uhhhh whats happening? i ask
een jaar geleden Alvin2442 said…
I run onto Justin's ship and tag something on the ship but you can't see it.I take it off and dial something it on it.I give a growl and smirk.I vapor travel back to my cabin,before anyone sees me.
I depends I can sleep in posideon and Hephaestus cabin which did you send me too and Carter aren't we supposed to leave
zzz
I track you down and I read your mind and then I take away the thing you put on my ship and disintegrated it! Your strong but not strong enough!
Heuy justin what cabin did you put me in
I smile.He's a idiot to think I put anything on his ship,I think.

Alvin's mind can't be read idiot
i think so
angry
Not by standard people and I broke your mind sheild and also the thingy you out in my ship was disintegrated! Also my ship cannot be harmed unless I harmed it and seeing that I didn't your sabatoge plan failed!

Oh I put you in the Posiedon cabin!
I wake and tell carter "just let me know when we leave " then walk up to just with leo "why did you knock us out"
I don't have a mind shield idiot but strong mind,Making it to where no one can erase memories,read,or change my mind with anything.But I also didn't put anything on the ship.I put if you're dumb enough to notice'I take it off and dial something'IT'S ALREADY OFF
Yeah alvin how come your mind really strong but I'm really smart and I seem to get knocked out easily
sad
Eh! Also darange woul you like to be my second in command aboard our ship?
No carter are you going on some chaos trip or your family on the argo II
mischievous
Thats our ship!
 Thats our ship!
Carter come with us and justins like 500000000 years old
Jake you are seriously going to go with this guy come on he is a nut job he tryed to kill his own father while his father was asleep*I disasemble the ship and put it in my locker to the other world(like carters locker bbut different combo
No me and the hephaestus cabin are leaving on the argo II justin was leaving on his own ship and leo said only hephaestus posiedeon and aphrodites can come so I'm going
Oh ok then lets go to fiji or Florida or mabey Florida oh and did i mention Florida
I turn into a opposum and jump into a hole 2min later I jump out covered in grease and smoke "I changed the gps to florida leos flying and I've been to florida and have family friends so you name it I got it"
Cool*I hop in but it was going to slow so I transported us to my home in Florida but I fall over the edge of argo2and land on the ground with a sickening thud
Wait you used to live in florida to so did I " then I see him fall near ocean and jump off ship and turn into a dragon pick him up and drop him in water then turn human" man I look like a mess"
sad
i feel sooo left out
I pull dalton out of water hoping that would heal him "dalton wake up I have a plate of. Dog biscuits for you ." Take a bite out of one "and there pretty good"
angry
Eww dog biscuits! Also I'am not 500000000 year old I'm 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000 you know what I age very nanosecond so even as I write I'm aging! Also I didn't try to kill chaos he tried to kill me!
Gosh old people are very cranky and I can turn into animals so I eat like animals too
blush
*facepal* I'm not that old! You know what don't respond to that!
You are old idiot.I vapor travel to Florida after Jake and Dalton
Oh dog biscuits *I turn into a wolf and I wolf them down*mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­nnn­mnm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm
angry
I walk away and take off in the eclipse! Bye I'm off to explore the outer rim territories of our galaxies!

And stop calling me an idiot!
meh
*says in a britsh accent*-godz im soo bored i wish there were something exciting going on right now-
Hey I wanted another one o well .Leo how's the ship
Leo: fine how's dalton
Me: he's fine
Leo: what do we do now
Me:.....PARTY!... I'm a party animal
idiot
worried
What ship?
I turn into an eagle and thunder flashes "fine the only animal zeus gets pissed about" I turn into a dog and start walking back to ship when a dogcatcher sneaks up behind me
I let an arrow fly that impales the dogcatcher"Oops"I mutter before vapor travelling in front of Heaven"Hey whoever you are"I smile a dangerous smile
I turn around and see the assistant get out I turn human and he says "its alright I'm a demigod son of hermes"
"umm hullo alvin right??"