The Heroes of Olympus The Forbidden

JasmineValdez posted on Feb 15, 2013 at 09:18PM
The world is not entirely light or entirely dark. There are no definite boundaries between right and wrong. Everyone has both inside of them,and we must choose our own destiny.

At the beginning of the Giant War, tensions are as high as ever. Even if Camp Half Blood can convince the Romans to fight with them, it may not be enough. In order to save Camp, and the modern world as we know it; a third group, previously forbidden from ever entering camp, must be allowed to join. But will the third addition of solders just cause disagreements and tear the already small army apart?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=­-=-­=-=­-=-­=-=­-=-­=-=­-=-­=-=­-=

Disclaimer: I do not own Camp Half Blood or any characters from Heroes of Olympus. My characters and the plot do belong to me though.

Rating: T for possible language (Not really..)

I'll be posting a song with each chapter, but you probably want to listen after you read.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Syrena has lived in New York all of her life. Always the same house, same school, same people around her. So when a new face comes to town, about to change everything she's ever known, how will she react?

Leo is still getting used to the demigod world. He has to build the Argo II, train his fire abilities, and now he has to choose between siding with his new family or defending a group he's never met before.

Annabeth just wants everything to go back to normal. She wishes for Percy to be back, and Gaea to go to sleep. Of course, that's not going to happen soon. But in the meantime, she wants to keep things peaceful and average at camp. When a group of strangers threatens to ruin that peace, Annabeth might not be very merciful.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=­-=-­=-=­-=-­=-=­-=-­=-=­-=-­=-=­-=
Chapters:
1- Introductions
2-Locos Perros
3- Unwelcome to Camp!
3.5- Teaser Chapter

Coming Soon: 4- Eye'm Watching You.
last edited on Apr 09, 2013 at 01:05AM

The Heroes of Olympus 51 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...