The Night World series What Is Your Favoriete Poem/Quote From The Night World Series

Luv_Rob_4ever posted on Feb 28, 2010 at 10:56PM
post your favorite quotes. poems and anything from the book that makes you laugh cry or scream in utter joy!!!!
This is one of my fav poems..... People die....... So love them everyday
Beauty fades...... So look before its gone
Love cahnges....... But not the love you give
And if you love, you'll never be alone
keller and gallen1

tell me wats ur favorite?
last edited on Mar 09, 2010 at 08:00PM

The Night World series 11 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden jherica said…
smile
mine is deff. the same.
een jaar geleden xochristina said…
Love that poem.

Quotes wise.. Im a sucker for pretty much anything Ash says. (especially to Mary-Lynette)
een jaar geleden lovingsam said…
I hve 2 many so I will give one from most of the books
Secret Vampire: Is when they are in the car and Poppy says "James pull over I want kiss you" then it goes to say once they were moving again.... It was oh so funny

Daughters of Darkness: Lots on this 1 but it has to be a couple of pages when Ash and Mary-Lynette go looking at stars I loved cute funny and romantic(Funny-When Ash asks to rub her neck!)

Spellbinder: Ummm. I don't really knoew probably when Thea sasked him out to the dance it was pretty funny!

The Chosen: I liked when Quinn comes up to Rashel and says he loves her very romantic even though he wanted to her to a vampire.

Huntress: The end is my fav. when Jez and Morigard are talking and with the chocolate and him coming to see her I loved it I laughed during class!

Black Dawn: This is easy when Delos is all like "I'm going to hurt you watch me hurt you" then he kisses her. I shouted "What up with that" during math oppsie..... :)

Witchlight: Although the poem is very romantic I actually like these events in this order

1. When Keller finds out Galen is a child of the First House (Hilarouis!)

2. When they talked in the libiary-the time she showed him the note- it was pretty cool yuo learned alot about them

3. When they talked after figuring out how to defeat the dragon

4. When they talked in the libiary for the second time

5.When he turned into a cheetah.

6. When they meet.

7. When they found out they could be together in the end.

8. The poem

i know its werid but to me the poems not alll that important.

I love the Night World Series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

een jaar geleden lizzieniamh said…
OMG!!! These are all some of my favourite bits aswell....
een jaar geleden THE_CHOSEN said…
I love the poem that Galen wrote to keller:)
een jaar geleden bookwormgrl101 said…
heart
I loooove the one James said to Poppy about how you love someone not because of how they look or how popular they are, but because they sing a song that only you can understand ... i don't know if that's the direct quote, seeing as I'm not looking at the book, but that's still my fav
een jaar geleden Quinn3 said…
I like the Sakespearean quotes Ash and Mary-Lynette fire at each other... Poppy's " My first kiss, and I'm comatose. Great."... Maggie's "... ,she had never loved Delos dour attitude better. Idiot. Why did you ever like it at all? The guy's an icicle."
een jaar geleden Quinn3 said…
mischievous
In all the stories, they're some funny quotes. I forgot to mention Ash's "Can I rub your neck?" Or whatever he said, and also Mary-Lynette's "Ash? Get bent and die."
een jaar geleden kiramia said…
smile
I like it when Poppy dances around the kitchen and goes "I'm a sex pixie!" And then Phil's just like "no you're not, go put on some clothes."
een jaar geleden Luv_Rob_4ever said…
lol i like that one too!!! Phil is an awesome brother!!!!
een jaar geleden kkmmrew said…
laugh
my fav is .....every single thing in witchlight!!!!!!!!
especially the poem!!!!!!