The Office Season Finale Discussion - SPOILERS!

_lina_ posted on May 16, 2008 at 02:00AM
Oh my God.

Where do I start?

Okay, how about Angela cheating on her FIANCE with DWIGHT? And poor Jim, Andy stole his perfect moment!

The Office 7 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden nezenic said…
Lol, same time as my topic. I thought the best part of the episode was when Jim was about to purpose!!!!

But then Andy... grr...
een jaar geleden smoore23 said…
Aw I know... Poor Jim. :(

And I wanted to slap Michael for choosing Jan!
een jaar geleden sammatthews2007 said…
Wow...utterly amazed. This is really an incredibly entertaining show. Forget the Sam/Diane, Rachel/Ross curse, this show quickly demolished expectations.
een jaar geleden _lina_ said…
Poor Jim. He looked sooo crestfallen! And then Pam was practically crying because he didn't propose!
een jaar geleden officefan011 said…
i hope michael unchooses jan, shes definately my least favorite character on the show, but i know that that wont happen. and i think jim may be running out of time. he needs to do it, and probably away from work
een jaar geleden _lina_ said…
I felt really bad because Jim spent all that money on fireworks, and then it was all wasted on Andy.

Was it just me, or did Jan actually look pregnant? And I don't mean the bump, I mean the "pregnant lady glow" thing? Could it be?
een jaar geleden krazykray said…
FREAKING AMAZING!

I think I am correct when I say (and you can quote me on this!) that this show IS Perfection. Without a doubt.