The Phantom Of The Opera All Things Phantom Internet Talk toon

thestudent posted on Jul 12, 2009 at 11:44PM
We survived our debut show, with a few technical difficulties, but we had 19 live listeners, 12 in the chat room during the show, two from overseas, and 19 have listened to the archive. My co-host and I are very grateful for the turnout.

Next week we're talking about Christine Daae. Join us weekly on Saturday at 5:00 p.m. PST at link or visit our show blog for detailed information at link.

You can call in live during the show and participate or just listen and chat. If you wish to be a special guest and have something to share with the Phantom community, sent me an email.

Fondly,
Vicki

The Phantom Of The Opera 2 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden thestudent said…
smile
When I approached my friend, Teresa, back in the first week of June about possibly co-hosting a show with me on BlogTalkRadio, I told her, "I'll give it one month, and if there's no interest, I'll walk away."

Well, here we are after our first month and the show has taken off like wildfire! Frankly, we had no idea this would be the end result, but we're not complaining. Our list of confirmed guests stretch out to the end of October, and we have enough guests to take us to the end of the year.

Thanks for sharing your love of the Phantom of the Opera with us and your continued support and encouragement to two radio talk show amateurs. Teresa and I are committed to giving Phantom fans a place to be heard, and BlogTalkRadio is that platform.

It's quite obvious that the music of the night will never end! We hope if you haven't joined the show already, you'll at least enjoy the downloads on our blog link

Fondly,
Vicki
een jaar geleden TGITPC said…
Love your show :)