Tiva fan Fiction Ideas!

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Nov 07, 2009 at 02:58PM
This is basically a general ideas forum!
Bounce ideas of each other or whatever you want...
It can be a random chat forum as well, if you'd like!

Tiva fan Fiction 5 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden ziva_rocks said…
big smile
Just wanted to say that all the Fan Fic's i've read on here have been fab. Keep up the good work, it's great getting some Tiva when NCIS isn't on and hearing all the different senario's in which they could come together. Will keep reading as long as you keep posting!!
heart
Has anyone done one with them kissing in the rain yet? I know that idea was floating about, its just a really romantic setting!!
een jaar geleden Lie_to_Me_123 said…
laugh
I was thinking about it. I have another story that I wrote ages ago but I've come up with about last three quarters of the first chapter and I cannot think of the start! I've wanted to write for so long but I've had some serious writers block.... I don't think school is helping either!
big smile
I'd love to write something, i have loads of ideas its just putting it all into words. Never was the best at my grammer, i'd need a proof writer before i released anything lol. Your a great writer i'm sure once you get some free time you'll get your mojo back!!
een jaar geleden mht224 said…
I really love reading the ones were ziva had tony's kid, but she didn't tell him. Tony then finds out a couple years later.