True Writers Upcoming book: Avalon

alicia386 posted on Feb 17, 2013 at 09:20PM
My new book is called Avalon. I am hoping to post it soon on here. I don't know when but i can't wait for you guys to see it.

It is all about a witchy family that is tortured out of the small town of Brunswick, Georgia. One member of the family stayed behind and spent all of his years trying to understand a dark force that was aproaching. Sadly, he died before he could ever tell who or what was coming. When his funeral is announced, the rest of his family come to mourn the lost. The town doesn't want them there. Some even say that they will burn this town to the ground before they let those witches back there. It will take the dead witch's granddaughter and the town's loner to figure the dark force and how to stop it but is it too late? Has this force already settled down and taken residence in their own town?

I hope you will be bale to read it. I should be abel to post it next week. Hopefully.
 My new book is called Avalon. I am hoping to post it soon on here. I don't know when but i can't wait

True Writers No antwoorden