Twilight Movie Does anyone else get really annoyed with the fans of just the film?

AliceHaleCullen posted on Apr 14, 2009 at 09:45AM
It has come to my attention a lot since the film came out that now the movie has been released there are 'fans' saying they are the biggest twilight fans ever when they have only watched the film.
I saw a girls page saying "IM THE BIGGEST FAN EVER" I asked her what book she was on and she said; oh I hate reading the books probably suck.
It makes me so sad!
Lots of us loved the books before the film was even around and I find it unfair on us that these fake 'twilighters' are trying to over power us.

I'm not trying to be harsh or anything but it really does annoy the hell out of me.

Any views?

Twilight Movie 4 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden Brogan_x said…
i hate the people that only read the books after seeing the film!
the books are a thousand times better <3
they will never appreciate it the same, because when they read it they will picture the actors faces and not have their own idea of what the characters should look like.
its just disrespectfull to the original fans
2005 best year everrrrr. (L)
x
een jaar geleden Starwarschick18 said…
smile
I disagree with u.
I don't see anything wrong with a person becoming a fan of something based off a book or book series.

I am a fan of Twilight now because of the movie and I am planning on reading the books soon.
een jaar geleden amy_oth said…
Well I think you are fully aware of my views.
If you saw the film first, you cannot possibly be a bigger fan of Twilight than the originals!
2005 for life<3
een jaar geleden AliceHaleCullen said…
smile
I don't think anythings wrong with it, it's when they think they are the biggest Twilight fans ever when they have only seen the film. I like people who decide to read the books, as I can appreciate that they are interested in the book too rather than just Robert Pattinson.