Ugly Betty Jensen 'may return' to 'Ugly Betty'

waichingliu81 posted on Jun 25, 2009 at 09:17PM
Monday, June 22 2009, 13:28 BST

By Dan French, TV Reporter

Ugly Betty star Becki Newton has revealed that she thinks Ashley Jensen may return to the show.

Earlier this year, it was reported that Jensen had quit her role as Christina McKinney in the US series. However, her co-star Newton - aka Amanda Tanen - suggested that Jensen's departure may not be permanent.

"She's a very talented, cool, chick," Newton told DS. "We've loved having her around. I think she'll be back though. I have a feeling!"

Asked how the show will change in Jensen's absence, she added: "I think it'll be interesting to see what takes that place, because I think it was great for Betty to have a confidant in Christina, but I think Betty's at a point where she can handle herself. She even has friends in her enemies now.

"Personally - and I can speak for everyone on the show - we're really gonna miss Ashley."

link

Ugly Betty 2 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden BeSafe said…
ohh I hope that she comes back eventually! I'd LOVE that! =)
een jaar geleden waichingliu81 said…
yeah, that would great. she should never have left in the first place, although it is the writers and silvio's fault for not including her in more episodes and scenes. they don't realise how important christina is in the show.