Vampire Academy VS Twilight VAMPIRE ACADEMY of TWILIGHT?

monLOVEbrucas posted on Sep 09, 2009 at 05:40AM
A place to agree to disagree or not :)

Add why you hate or love the books!!

Be nice or try and just talk raondom stuff to...

Mostly have fun!!

Vampire Academy VS Twilight 16 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden vampiressJazz said…
Vampire academy i'll post something bout it in the answers or wot eva
it's called
=D
een jaar geleden BL_forever_love said…
hello, i saw its very funny, even thought i lovee twilight.
een jaar geleden gossipgirlxoxo said…
heart
Twilight! Vampire Academy was good but I didn't really like it that much.
twilight is brainwashing crap and causing argument and conflict among friends it rips relationships apart and ruins your life how can that be good
een jaar geleden love_VA said…
big smile
how can u not like VA.. u must be fuked up..

VA forever..
een jaar geleden flufita said…
kiss
VAMPIRE ACADEMY forever!!!!
Totally i only wish that more ppl would read Vampire academy over twilight it has so much more rather than twilight it has not depth
een jaar geleden zanhar1 said…
smile
i like both but vampire achadmey wins
een jaar geleden alexwatson3 said…
tongue
Vampire Academy!!!
een jaar geleden love_VA said…
I LOVE VAMPIRE ACADEMY!!! my favourite BOOK NO 1.. and i can put with twilight.. but it doesn't have a chance in my top 10 favourites.. u get the picture!!!!!
een jaar geleden Haannaah said…
omg vampire academy! twilights getting old no offense :) but its still good. dimitri...x my sexy russian
een jaar geleden princess_mimi said…
smile
I like both.. But Vampire Academy is the best
een jaar geleden Novice_Guardian said…
laugh
I was a huge fan of Twilight...until i discovered Vampire Academy. Vampire Academy has so much more "Plot" and it got so much more depth to it
een jaar geleden ebethqnguyen said…
To tell you the truth I think that if more people read Vampire Academy like the way they did with Twilight. I think that people will suddenly be cussing Twilight out and start doing what they did with Twilight. Except I don't like the whole this author rocks.

P.S. I hate Twilight now that I have read Vampire Academy.

No defense to Twifans and the author of Twilight. Ya I don't even remeber the author. I know thats bad but I can't help it. Like a wise man said,"In with the new out with the old."
een jaar geleden chocol8smiles said…
smile
VA's whole everything was so much better. I LOATHE how people judge all vamp books from Twilight. I liked Twilight but it's sooo overrated. They have good graphics, cool effects, & drop dead gorgeous actors, so what? VA just needs that for their movie & the better will b obvious
een jaar geleden RozaDimitri said…
heart
Well it looks like vampire academy wins so far!!! And ill add another vote for VA anyday!!! Xxx