Vampire Academy Spot Banner Changes : Go Vote!

edwardsgirlxx posted on Jun 11, 2010 at 08:09AM
So, We Decided The Spot Needs A New Banner :)

Banner's Need To Be 800x100 in size :)

Post Your Suggestions Here! :D

Vampire Academy 59 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 59

een jaar geleden cr6zym0nkeyiz said…
ill get started on a couple. im trying to figure out how im gonna do this. what do u guys think??
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden morganmayhem12 said…
have all the covers up there... or something else with some catchy words or a phrase like 'you will lose what you value most' we need to make it epic. how about you post a new forum thats kind of like a contest to see who can come up with best phrase for the banner.
since "love and loyalty run deeper than blood" is on the back of the covers it should be on the banner
een jaar geleden edwardsgirlxx said…
well, everyone can just post suggestions in here; and then i can put a pick up :)

now, how to do it? well its really up to you. you could use the book covers, some pics/ideas from images around the spot or chose your own cast? up to you hun! :)

anyone than can make some would be really great! cos we REALLY need a change! ♥
Okay Everyone, Just Put A Pick Up With Ideas For Banner Quotes/Phrases; Its link
big smile
here is my first one...bookcover...i may edit it some more...put some quotes on it:

here is my first one...bookcover...i may pas aan it some more...put some quotes on it:
i like that one but it needs a phrase
wow, thats amazing - i really love it :D
thanks so much for making one hun! ♥
@morganmayhem12: i knoe, i said i was still working on it. i made it before i looked at some of the quotes and phrases on that one pick.
wanted to make one wit actors we thing may fit the roles of the characters, any ideas guys...seriously cant find anyone i think be good.
een jaar geleden shannon9396 said…
kiss
This banner is awesome!
thanks.
here is another one i just made:.....thoughts??

here is another one i just made:.....thoughts??
big smile
WOW, I LOVE IT :D
the colouring is beautiful, you`re really good at making banners :D
smile
i seriously didnt like it at first bu ti changed the coloring quite a few times. i think im satisfied on how it turned out. just learned how to blend a week ago. maybe ill try another one wit the spirit bound cover. so how long r we making banners for like a month right?
yeah, probs^
its hard cos no-one else is submitting banners, and idk how to get people to, lol.
-i would but i don`t have the program or ability to :(
btw, thanks so much for making them^
ill try to make a couple more so we dont just have 2 banners to pick from.
**im obsessed wit my spirit bound cover banner** love it!
aw, thankyoou hun♥
and haha, i love it too :D
so i think i mite do a banner for every book cover if i can make it work and look good. i dont like how the blood promise cover banner turned out. i like it but i feel like the quote and VA title is misplaced. i may mess around wit it later but anyways here's my new banner:

so i think i mite do a banner for every book cover if i can make it work and look good. i dont like h
okaiexz....so i decided if i cant make the text fit. ill just leave it off. tell me which u prefer wit text or without:

okaiexz....so i decided if i cant make the text fit. ill just leave it off. tell me which u prefer wi
without text:

without text:
i made a color alteration for blood promise cover banner b/c he one above looks too light:

i made a color alteration for blood promise cover banner b/c he one above looks too light:
smile
if anyone has any suggestions to how to make the text stand out more like i did in the spirit bound cover banner i would really appreciate your input. otherwise ill try to look at some other examples of banners online.
vampire academy cover banner:

vampire academy cover banner:
WOW, they`re all amazing - thankyou so so much! :D
my favourites are the Blood Promise ones :D
oh, okaiexz... i thought the blood promise one isnt as good b/c i couldnt find text to go smootly wit it. but im gonna keep trying and see if i come up wit anything different. prefer the text wit quotes, correct?
haha, well i like it (:
and well its up to you really, although i think yeah most people like text + quotes ♥
okaiexz.....i finally found some photos, and photobucket really pays off. just using image for banner, so i credit whoever created this wonderful image....its a little dark guys...but whtever:

okaiexz.....i finally found some photos, and photobucket really pays off. just using image for banner
lissa, dimka, rosa, & christian...i wish i couldve found a adrian...but no. again VA from photobucket....credit whoever it was. big credit for whoever it was b/c these r great pics to work with. again its very dark:

lissa, dimka, rosa, & christian...i wish i couldve found a adrian...but no. again VA from photobucket
oooh, i really love that one babe^
thanks again, SO much for making them :D
LOVELOVELOVETHEM♥
which one?
i wonder which will get picked, they pretend cast or the cover art. tough choice...
the one with the four of them :)
i love the Rose & Dimitri one to - that should totally be the banner for the Rose/Dimitri spot! (except saying Rose&Dimitri, instead of VA) :)
i wonder which will get picked, they pretend cast or the cover art. tough choice...
i agree! i`m glad its up to more that one person, cos i wouldn`t be able to pick on my own :P
okaiexz...ive got one more for ya guys for tonite......featuring lissa and rose:

okaiexz...ive got one meer for ya guys for tonite......featuring lissa and rose:
saying dimitri and rose:

saying dimitri and rose:
i absolutely love that^
and i think it should be the banner for the Rose/Dimitri spot :)
i`ve put up a few picks about it, but idk if the spot is very active :( and we need a majority to vote, otherwise they won`t change it for us. Mind you, that spot needs a new icon too.
oh, god yes. it does.
well spead it round for fans to visit the spot mroe and vote, i`m going to try to too :D
a rose and dimitri one:

a rose and dimitri one:
een jaar geleden shannon9396 said…
heart
I love the one with Lissa, Christian, Dimiri and Rose!!!!!!
smile
okaiexz...ill try to make one more...it really depends if i can find another VA related pic.
@edwardsgirlxx : when r u gonna make the new spot banner pick??
can you remake the banner with the spirit bound cover just like it is but can you make the middle picture the last sacrifice cover? and make sure it shows the face?
i really dont think you should make a banner with actors and actresses because its misleading and when we actually do know who will playing who then you'll have to make a different banner. its kind of like false advertising.
well i was told, covers or fan-made people....so i made them...i cant re-do the spirit bound b/c theres no way it will look the same. i was just experimenting and i did try incorupting the last sacrifice cover into a banner but i wasnt turning out so well, it looked really bad. ill try again but i doubt it will turn out good. itsjust not enough book covers that blend in together well enough.
anyway, why am i the only one making banners? i thought there was a lot of people who were gonna make them too, or so i thought that's wht i read.
een jaar geleden leah120492 said…
smile
i think i'm liking the first one. if anyone has any more suggestions post them here or in the answe section theres a question about spot banner.
thought we were gonna vote on one, but oh, well.
it would look better with a phrase or a quote