Video Games Should I get...

PkmnTrainerJ posted on Mar 26, 2008 at 07:32PM
This a forum to use when you're not sure whether to purchase a game/console or not and need other Fanpoppers opinions on said game/console.

I'll head up the first one. Mario & Sonic Olympics for the Wii/DS. Do you think I should get it for the Wii or DS, and should I get it?

Video Games 16 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden KiteRoxUrSox777 said…
You should get it for the Wii! My best friend got it and said it was super awesome and that even though he'd had it for three weeks, he wasn't bored at all with it! I'm so jealous...
een jaar geleden maybeastarbucks said…
Is Rock Band worth the money? Keeping in mind that I already have Guitar Hero III, should I buy it when it comes out for the Wii?
een jaar geleden Snerkie said…
(psst...was Mario & Sonic any good?? i played it on Wii at some convention thingy and i didn't like it much what i played :\)

From what i've heard about Rock Band it's supposed to be good...if you got GH3 though it'd be better to wait for price to go down and then get it, amuse yourself with GH3 till then :P
een jaar geleden ToastedRabbits said…
Sonic & Mario was alright. It's pretty fun. I'd say more so with friends. I didn't enjoy it much playing alone. Another reason it didn't overly appeal to me was because I fancy adventure games rather than things like Mario & Sonic, Mario Kart, etc. I think Brawl is the only non-adventure/RPG game that I really love. Excluding puzzle games...xD Well, I guess the Subspace Emissary was a min-adventure, but, meh, that doesn't count. xD [I'm complicated, eh?]
yes you are complicated :P i like party games just when i tried Mario & Sonic i failed at it pretty good...okay i lost to 6 year olds, lol

and shame on you toastedrabbits, Mario Kart is fantastic...YOU WILL BOW DOWN TO IT!!
een jaar geleden deathnote said…
I think you sould really get it for the Wii, it's fun and my friends got it so, I WANT A Wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!.­...­...­...­..y­es I know emotional XD
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden mrsblack_1089 said…
Should I get Guitar Hero for Ds??????
oh oh, mrsblack that is the exact same thing i'm wondering. From what i've seen of it looks okay, but i looked at the song list and i haven't heard of half of the songs on there :\
een jaar geleden hm94991 said…
Do yall no any big rpgs that i can sink my teeth into? I absolutly love Oblivion, or any Elder Scrolls game for that matter, but i diddnt like games like Mass Efect and Timeshift. Ive got a 360 and a Wii. ideas?
een jaar geleden knifewrench said…
MrsBlack_1089, I wouldn't get Guitar Hero for the DS. Mind you, I wouldn't buy Guitar Hero for anything. I mean, why buy a fake video-game guitar instead of playing a real one?

But the DS version looks even worse than the rest, seeing as you're just moving a stick across a touch screen while pressing some buttons; giving you none of the enjoyment of playing a guitar and not very fun to play as a video game.

It's just another Neo-Nintendo spin-off game.
een jaar geleden PkmnTrainerJ said…
hm94991, wait for Final Fantasy XIII on the 360.

By the way, I got Mario & Sonic, it was terrible.
een jaar geleden PrinceKiseki said…
hm94991 I take it you like adventure games and action rpg over the old turn based?
How bout Okami,Kameo,and Naruto Rise of a Ninja.
I found Kameo for $10 and found it to be very fun and worthy of the name Rare.
een jaar geleden God1 said…
Should I get Fallout 3 because it was made by Bethesda Studios so it might be good?
Don't judge a game by it's makers. Just look at Nintendo :P

Anyway, from what I've seen, Fallout 3 is a good game. It's not my cup of tea, but if I were into turn-based games I'd buy it. Although I'm slightly skeptical of it being a futuristic RPG, look how Too Human turned out.
een jaar geleden PrinceKiseki said…
Its not turn based is it? I thought is was a First Person action/rpg that has a limited ability to use a targeting system. If im right it should be good if not I agree.
It's a post-apocalyptic FPS-RPG with turn-based capabilities as well as real-time battles.

But to be honest, I'm not really an FPS kind of person either. Seeing as I have plenty of them already I'm not really jumping for joy at a game which looks similar to something I already have with an innovation which I'm not keen on.