Vocaloids The Fanpop Vocaloid Awards

kittyluv57 posted on Nov 25, 2014 at 08:34PM
Note that this idea is not mine, it originally came from the Anime club.

This is a simple contest. For each round you will be given a topic, usually having to do with the best and worst of Vocaloid. When the topic is given you may then nominate what you think should be the winner. These nominations will then be put into polls to find the winning nomination.

NOTE: I am completely aware that the span of the Vocaloid fandom is EXTREMELY large, meaning it will be impossible when making nominations (particularly song nominations) to account for everything. With that in mind, these are not literally the best and worst of everything, it only applies to the Fanpop portion of the fandom, and what we in particular are aware of. Enjoy!

Rules/Regulations
*You will have up to one week to make your nominations.
*You may make up to three nominations for each round. Any other nominations you make over that number will be excluded from the round.
*Please make sure that you do not nominate something that has already been nominated.
*Any nominations made after the deadline will be excluded.
*I do not want to see anyone bashing on another person's nomination, calling it 'biased', etcetera. This is all strictly opinion-based.
*I will pick the first two rounds, keeping them simple. After that, the person who nominated the winner of the previous round may pick the next category. There will be no prize, such as props, only the honor of picking the topic.
*Fanloids, Genderbends, and anything that is not an official Vocaloid or Vocaloid product will be excluded, UNLESS that is what the topic calls for.
*It is fine to create UTAU themed rounds as of now, but unless that is what the round calls for please do not nominate UTAUs.
*In case of any future complications, more rules may be added to this list as seen fit.

Current Rounds
Round 1) Overall Best Female Voicebank | Closed: Winner ~ Nekomura Iroha
Round 2) Overall Best Male Voicebank | Closed: Winner ~ Kagamine Len
Round 3) Best Vocaloid Design | Closed: Winner ~ IA
Round 4) Overall Worst Vocaloid Voicebank | Closed: Winner ~ Gachapoid
Round 5) Best Vocaloid Duet | Closed: Winner ~ Moonlight Symphonia - IA and Gakupo
Round 6) Funniest Vocaloid Song | Closed: Winner~ The Highschool Girl Next To Me - GUMI
Round 7) Best Vocaloid Original Song Producer | In Voting: Vote link
Round 8) Deepest Vocaloid Song | Open For Nominations: Deadline - January 20th
last edited on Jan 13, 2015 at 09:55PM

Vocaloids 85 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...