Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM
save

Windwakerguy430 13264 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6201-6250 of 13264

een jaar geleden Windwakerguy430 said…
Jericho: Oh, a little water never harmed anyone. I'll be fine, lad. The sooner we get there, the better
Jade_23 commented…
u forgot about Rosemary! xD een jaar geleden
Windwakerguy430 commented…
As I always do XD een jaar geleden
Jade_23 commented…
-.- een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Excellent. Now hurry now, the sooner we get there, the earlier it will be. And the sooner I can return home...
Jericho: See. I'm glad you'd see it my way, lad. I knew you weren't one to hold a grudge

Rosemary: I'm fine Helga. Really, I am
Helga: ...No you're not.... Don't... lie... No one in this family is... "fine".... I want you to take a nap. I want you to sleep... Close your eyes and drift away for a few hours.... Do as I say please.

Flynn's eye slightly twitched as he faked a chuckle, but he rolled it when he turned around and continued walking.
Rosemary: (Gives a light sigh) but I'm not tired, Helga

Jericho: (Continues watching, as he reads from a small book, using it to pass the time as they continue walking)
Helga: It does not matter. I want thee to sleep. Humans your age must sleep at least 9 hours! And look at the time, it is 6 in the afternoon! T-That's really late! *releases a sigh, gripping the bridge of her nose in agitation before she looked back at Rosemary* Helga is going to pay a visit to Papa. And she might not be back for a few hours depends on how it goes. You've heard the news about Weiss and Emma.. They're dead... And Papa shouldn't be alone at a time like this. I don't care what he said. So you must go to sleep because I won't be here to entertain you.. And Franziska or Enricho won't be happy if I ask them to cover for me and play with you.

After an hour or so of silent walking, both of them had finally arrived to a small harbor that was located right in the lake. Flynn went to go speak with the man in charge of the small boats and rented one. He returned to Jericho and led the way to the given boat for their journey, opening the front for him to pass first.
Rosemary: (Tries not to remember the news) Y-Yeah, I know (Bites her bottom lip a little to keep from crying in front of her) Alright, I'm going then (Turns as she makes her way to her bed)

Jericho: Thank you lad (Gets onto the boat and sits in the back, going back to reading his book)
Helga: W-Wait!

The mother appeared right in front of Rosemary in a flash, making her child bump into her. Helga leaned down and picked her daughter up, shaking her head.

Helga: Mother didn't mean to send you to sleep crying! Forgive me.... It was not my intention... I've just been... Not myself lately, but that is completely my fault... I didn't wish to bring up the tragedy again... I failed in protecting two unborn children... I failed in protecting you when you were abducted... I failed on helping in saving Weiss and Emma... I'm... All I've done is fail. ..B-But Helga loves thee and she only wishes the best for you.

Flynn didn't say a word as he too got in the rowboat, it swaying left and right for a moment before it balanced. He settled down his bag and untied the boat from the docks, then gripped the oars firmly before he started to row silently.
Rosemary: (Looks at Helga, trying to comfort her as she wraps her arms around her) I understand, Helga. It's alright

Jericho: (Continues reading, occasionally glancing over at Flynn as he sat on the boat)
Helga nodded softly at her.

Helga: No, none of this is alright.... I just want the best for you... For Eli... Zealia... Jacob... Jr.... Wiezen... I love you all so much... And I promise that one day and from that day forth I'll make sure to put a smile on your face at least once a day. *kisses her forehead* You have witnessed too many things for a little girl like you... But I hope you understand that what Emma did... What she did is unforgivable of course, and so are the things that I have done, but that is your sister. I don't want you to hate her. I want you to forgive. Always forgive but never forget, just how you're mother has done... You don't hate her now, do you? I know she envied you. And detested you. Of course which was my fault, but.... Do thee carry hatred in thy heart?

Flynn seemed to be rowing the boat in a certain direction, where the water was isolated from signs or any form of territorial marks. Where he rowed it was an alley that shut out the light of the sun and gave a creepy ambiance. The alchemist remained quiet, not mentioning a word of it as he spoke to Jericho.

Flynn: Tell me, what do you see for me in the future after your plan succeeds?
Rosemary: No. I could never hate anyone for something like that

Jericho: Oh, I think that, as the one man who helped bring the power to humans, you will be able to live your life however you please. Do what you like. I give you my word that you will not be deemed a traitor and can live a long and normal life with your comrades. I'd never let harm come to you boy (In secrecy, he bites the inside of his lip to contain his lies)
Helga smiled softly at her daughter and kissed her.

Helga: That's my girl.

Even thought it was only late afternoon, she knew her children were tired. Both physically and mentally. It was only until the next day since their arrival where Helga was able to fix the broken beds and tidy around the rooms. She released a soft sigh and elevated her triplets into her arms, along with Jacob. She put Rosemary down and grabbed her by her free hand and led them up the now fixed, mahogany stairs. Wiezen Jr. was the first to recognize the familiar crib where he rested with his siblings, and boy was he glad to see that his bed had survived the chaos. Helga settled down her triplets in the wooden crib and tucked them in, then also placed little Jacob besides them. The Quartz triplets stared at the human infant with perplexed eyes at first. Was he sleeping with them now? Was this a permanent thing? Was he replacing Weiss and Emma? Wait… Where was Weiss anyways? And why was father gone again? The siblings snuggled close to each other, confusion lingering in their small minds. Helga looked down at them, a smile coming upon her saddened face.

Helga: Don’t worry, my loves… Mama needs to make a small trip and deliver some gifts. She will be right back. But all of thee sweet children must get some shut eye. Enricho and Franziska will be here to guard you, and I shall leave a few hidden clones. Mama won’t let anything happen to her little extraordinary ones…

She turned to Rosemary.

Helga: Rose, my flower, I’d appreciate if you slept with your brothers tonight. Just… for precaution. *smiles tiredly at her* There’s a bed right over there. *picks up her daughter and seats her on it* ..I want you to try and sleep while I’m gone. I shouldn’t be gone for too long, but I’ll be here before morning that’s for sure. Thank you for understanding... *caresses her cheek before tucking her in*

Flynn lifted an eyebrow and faked a smile at him.

Flynn: Ohh, that sounds promising indeed...

The alchemist suddenly stopped rowing and leaned back on his side of the boat, rubbing his ears with a mysterious substance on his gloves.

Flynn: ...Sayy, do you carry any potions with you?
last edited een jaar geleden
Rosemary: Alright, Helga. I'll do my best

Jericho: No, I don't. I'm not one to use any lethal weaponry. As long as I have my Nithloraul, I'm fine
een jaar geleden -Universe_COLA- said…
Wiezen sat there in silent sobs before he stood up slowly and began to pick up a few shards of the glass items that had shattered and stared at them for a long moment. Silence came to his frantic mind and it was as if all thought had paused and disappeared from his conscious state. And then an idea came along. Eat them...swallow them... And in that moment, he almost considered it for what it was. It was tempting. Already, it was tempting. It just felt like a potential way out. His hand moved them towards his mouth but then stopped, closing his eyes and shaking his head hard. He turned and gathered the rest of the glass and discarded them, lifting the table back up straight when he got around to it. The chairs that had been on the other side of the table had been knocked over too, so he picked them up and set them back on their legs and pushed them in to the table. His stomach growled loudly in a needy ache, detesting against the days that he had gone without feeding himself in his search for his son and daughter. But it didn't come close to catching his attention while he continued cleaning up the mess he had made, letting out a deep sigh as he drug his feet. After he finished, he sat back down at the table and let his forehead drop onto its surface with a hard thud, his arms hanging at his side in the silence around him. I'm alright...No,I'm...not alright...
Helga Quartz set up a strong, pink force-field within the room where her children slept as she exited and closed the door, leaving two guard clones on each side. She sighed, drooping her ears as she walked through the hallways back into the room she once shared with Wiezen. She decided to treat herself for tonight.... The witch made a few buckets of water appear to fill the bath tub and take a long bath which she desperately needed. The water seemed to wash off the black color of her hair, reverting them back to their original strawberry blonde curls. Her skin was nearly normal, only a few green patches located on her feet and back. Once she was done soaking herself, she rubbed a few of the delicious scented oils around her body, mostly on her breasts and legs. She then continued her routine by brushing her long curls and letting them swing freely as she stared at herself in the mirror. She dressed herself up with a gorgeous and silky black nightgown, slipping her feet into her torn duck slippers that squeaked softly with every step she took. The witch didn’t find this odd at all, mostly being because she didn’t know how fashion worked, especially human fashion. But she felt comfortable in her chosen clothing so she didn’t really mind; she thought the duck slippers looked super cute on her, and in a way, it did. She put on a bit of powder to even out her skin tone, then dabbed (DAB xD [okiee kill me now]) on some red glossy lipstick. The nymph took another glance in the mirror and lived up to what she was known for; the most beautiful maiden in the land. Her mom after all was known as a walking goddess of beauty, and Helga Quartz had inherited many of her characteristics: perfectly arched eyebrows, plumped lips, a curvy body, almond-shaped eyes, and a beautiful smile with perfectly structured teeth. But it seemed as if for the past few days her smiles were no longer existent.

The now more fixed up nymph walked to the kitchen, her slippers squeaking as she made her way holding a small basket. She loaded the basket with a dozen of the cookies she had prepared, and shoved in a few other sweet treats along with some bread and cheese. She even included a bottle of wine that had survived the danger into the basket. Helga made sure to also put in a couple of potions, all kinds of them. On the top, she sealed the basket with the sweater and sandals she had bought Wiezen earlier, then went out in the garden to pick a few roses to decorate the container.

Flynn: Really? That Nithloraul thing sounds really interesting! May I touch it? My gloves are clean. It seems like something I should include in my journal.
Jericho: (At the mention of holding it, Jericho pulls himself back, guarding the thing as best as he can) No!! (Calms down, as he sits normally again) I mean...... It's not good for someone as inexperienced with it to hold it. Could lead to some... unwanted trouble
Helga decorated the hoop of the basket with yellow roses and placed a red one on the center. She stood up and dusted off her knees, holding the basket tightly as she began to make her way out. She glanced at the statues of her family, forcing a somewhat smile at them as she exited the garden and walked through the woods in a certain direction, her slippers quacking and breaking the silence of the dark.

Flynn: ...Hmmm.... Is that so? What if I... Well, I don't know... – Did this?! *unexpectedly, Flynn grabbed the oar and swung it across the artifact, knocking it off from Jericho's hands and onto the floor of the boat*

The alchemist suddenly stood up and grabbed the dagger he owned, surprisingly rolling up his sleeves and cutting a small horizontal line across his palm, letting the blood drip in the water. At first, there was nothing but silence. But then the boat began to shake heavily, bubbles popping from the water that surrounded the craft. Multiple singing voices could suddenly be heard from the water; the sound delightful yet at the same time bone-chilling. Seven eerie-looking women emerged from the lake waters, vines coiled around their body and branches stuck in their thin black hair. Their faces were weirdly structured, their mouths jagged with hollow eyes and no nose, rather they had gills at the sides of their necks. One of the women swayed creepily toward the boat, her oddly-looking hand clutching onto the boat and clawing on it. Her jagged mouth expanded into a scary smile, revealing hundreds of sharpened yellow teeth as her red slitted eyes pierced Jericho's. She continued to sing as she stared at him seductively.

Hear me....
See me...
Feel me...
There's no escape...
Thou can't resist a siren's call
For my melody will lures you and enthrall...

(pic)
 Helga decorated the hoop of the basket with yellow roses and placed a red one on the center. She stoo
Jericho: (Panicked as he tried to get away from the boat, completely forgetting about the Nithloraul) You bastard! You don't know what you're doing. You're mind is too small. You're heart too weak to wield the Nithloraul. You son of a bitch. I should have left that bastard and that girl to rot in the cell, if I knew you would betray humanity like this.
Flynn: Ohhh, shut up! You know what's actually small? The patience I have left for you. *he leaned down and picked up the nithloraul, throwing it in his bag and reaching for a teleportation potion.*

Before he could vanish, a siren suddenly grabbed onto Flynn's leg, digging her nails through his jeans. But then the human pointed his dagger at her, and the siren immediately hissed at it, recognizing the witch aura that came from it as she released him. It recognized the witch. A Quartz. One who all sirens imitated her beauty at some point to lure in more men that sailed. Flynn chuckled at her failure and looked back at Jericho.

Flynn: I wish you good luck! ....And I hope you rot in hell!

He drank the potion rather quickly and disappeared with his bag in a flash, leaving Jericho alone with the sirens. The creatures began to poke holes within the boat, sinking it as they tried crawling and grabbing onto Jericho.

Squeak, Squeak, Squeak.

Helga continued walking through the woods, the basket she carried beautifully decorated with many gifts. She made her duck slippers waterproof with magic to not get them soaked in the mud she walked in after the soft drizzle of that day. She took a left turn, then a right, then walked straight to the other side of the woods to find a familiar cabin.
Wiezen couldn't bring himself to get to his feet, nor to move. He didn't feel like doing anything at all. If he had the option to just rot there, then he would have without a doubt taken the challenge to do so. He felt like he had fallen down a pit that was too high for him to climb out of, wishing that it all could have been a nightmare that he had experienced. But it was far to late to turn to something like that, and it already had been established that it had happened. It was only now that he wished that he could hide within the confines of his mind, in the place where rain always had seemed to fall. Perhaps he would find them there, both Emma and Weiss, like he had with Macross. But no matter how long he held his eyes closed, it was only a hope that would never come to light. This was the pit that was dug for him. The walls thick with sorrow, the ground of that pit a dark floor of tar that was despair, and the light at the top...blocked by fog that thickened and lost him within the dark. Leaving him to sink.
After twenty minutes or so of speed walking, Helga found herself facing the cabin where her lover was in. She wasn't really sure what to do from there. Should she knock? What if he just ignored her? her throat cleared and she shook her head, marching her way to the door and mustering up the courage to knock. Two knocks to be exact. She took a step back, settling the basket on the floor and she immediately opened the vortex of her personal items. She searched through it rather quickly and pulled out her medium-sized gramophone, rotating the handle and making sure it was in full volume, then held the machine above her head as the classical music played from it, filling the whole place with the delightful sounds as her ears twitched to the beats.
When the two knocks rung through the cabin, Wiezen didn't move a muscle. He figured that sleep deprivation was finally working its way to messing with his head. Which was reasonable, considering that he had started to get another headache. He couldn't really the remember the last time he had actually slept, or laid in a bed for that matter. He flat out doubted that anyone would be interested in coming to this quiet cabin. But when the music started playing, he slowly lifted his head. He remembered that when he was pulled inside his inner mind, Macross had knocked. When he had to face himself, even he had knocked. Or rather banged. So was this it then? Had he really managed to do it. A few strings of hope managed to pull him to his feet as the thought of Weiss and Emma came to mind instantly. He stumbled slightly, his bare foot hitting the back leg of the chair he had been in, but he had enough in him to stop himself from falling. The door seem like it only got further away the closer he got. Like it was taking him hours just to take a few sluggish steps. Nonetheless, he reached it and pulled the door open, only to come to a dead stop. The strings of hope he had grabbed on to were torn from his grasp at that moment and ground into oblivion by disappointment. He stared at the witch before him as if she were someone who he had never seen before. His mouth was slightly agape as if he were about to say something before hand, but nothing came forth. But then he forced himself to give a smile, though it was quite bitter. "Oh..Quartz....what are you doing here? I thought we went over this..."
Helga's ears flattened but then perked at the sound of the door unlocking, and she widened her eyes slightly at the sight and state of Wiezen. He actually answered! The witch slowly lowered the gramophone, decreasing the volume and she held it closely, then squatted down to pick up the basket. Her ears slightly lowered when he had asked his question, but she cleared her throat and curled a lock of her hair behind her ear.

Helga: I-I know! B-But I thought you would enjoy some company... I don't... I don't want you to be alone. It really sucks. Y-You're left with your thoughts and that's a powerful weapon itself! I can't just not involve myself after what happened. Did you truly expected m-me to just... leave you alone? No. I'm not leaving you alone. You don't deserve to be in this state... Look at thee.... Oh... Wiezy... You're all hurt and tired... How will you sleep with those dirty clothes on? H-here! I brought thee a sweater! It's all warm and fluffy! And I also brought some cookies along with other snacks! I learned how to make a sandwich! It was complicated at first, I wasn't sure if the ham went first or the dressing... I hope you don't mind the pickles I added! Oh, and I-I brought some wine too! And since this is a new house I figured you'd want some potions so I brought a few as well! Oh, and blankets! You need blankets for new rooms!

The witch suddenly stopped talking for a moment, taking a few seconds to breathe and blink. She looked down at her basket and pulled out the yellow roses and held it out to him.

Helga: M-May I come in? If not I-I can just wait out here and peek through the window. *smiles softly*
Wiezen didn't say anything, the silence extending between them as he stared at her. He hadn't moved a muscle the entire time that she had been speaking. He didn't blink at all. A portion of his mind was still processing the amount of disappointment that he felt. What he had hoped for, mustered up his strength and courage to do all at once turned about to be something that never came. The forced smile had dropped from his face, and he nearly felt like clawing at his eyes for what it was worth. And then he spoke. "Your words were that you would give me my space. That was our agreement. You went back on your word, which meant that you lied. I expected you to respect my decision and give me what I asked for, Quartz." He pinched the bridge of his noes. "And saying that you will look through the window of my home, is both invading my personal space and stepping over my boundaries. I appreciate the effort and thought, but I'm not very hungry either. That, and you've just convinced me to consider either warding this house or moving elsewhere." He let out a long sigh, stopping himself from muttering something foul. He didn't have the energy for it, and ended up groaning while putting a hand to his head. "But since you're already here, a discussion over a couple of restrictions will take place. And then you go back home." He turned around, leaving her with the flowers and with the door open for her to enter while he went back to the table. He sat back down in the chair and dropped his forehead back on the table with the same thud from before.
Helga blinked several times, her body still until a few moments after she quickly entered his home and closed the door behind. She spun around once to get a better view of his house, then quickly followed after him when he had returned his chair. She cringed at the sound of the loud thud, and quickly pulled out the blankets she spoke about and folded one in the shape of a pillow, slipping it under Wiezen's head for him to rest on. The witch then laid the yellow flowers on the table. She stroked his hair a few times before she sat on the opposite side of the table, taking more of the things out of the basket and organizing a plate of food for him and a glass of red wine or as a second option, lavender tea. She also pulled out some potions, healing and pain reliever potions to be exact to sprinkle some on the food.
Wiezen kept his face on the table as he started to speak, his voice muffled but clear enough to be understood. He needed to get straight to the point. "So now that you're here, I can relay everything that was going to be in tomorrow's discussion now instead with a few additional things. I'm going to make this simple enough for there not to be any form of miscommunication whatsoever. With that said, I'll start with what will not be done. You will not come here whenever you please. If there is a legitimate reason that you need to contact me, then we'll meet elsewhere. You will not come into physical contact with me unless we're giving a formality such as a handshake or anything of that sort. You will not teleport, send by bird, deer, or any other animal or way of transportation, anything to me. It will be burned and reduced to ash." He said flat out with a light sniffle. "If I need anything, I'll ask you for it or go obtain it myself" He paused for a moment. "Questions? Of course not. There shouldn't be any at this point." He grumbled. "
Helga rested her cheek on her left arm as she served the food with one hand, and when Wiezen spoke, she moved a few strands of his hair from his face so he could be more audible. But her hand remained there as if nothing, she just had the urge to scratch him gently around his weak spots and behind his ears to soothe any tension.

Helga: One question, Wiezy. Would thee like wine or tea? Ah, I brought both chocolate chip cookies and oatmeal cookies in case you couldn't decide for dessert.

She pulled out the cookies, their delicious aroma filling the air and lingering in every corner of the room. She settled to of each on Wiezen's plate along with his roasted sandwich with pickles as her right hand twirled within his hair.
"Neither. I don't want either. I stated before you even entered that I wasn't hungry. I can't eat. I don't want anything to eat. I don't want cookies or anything else." Wiezen said, his charred right arm reaching up and smacking her hand away from his hair. Feeling her scratching around his ears now felt different to his furless shorter ears. That, and his body just felt numb all together. "The no touching boundary goes in effect now. And my name isn't "Wiezy". It's Wiezen. I'm not responding to anything else but my name. Now are you going to actually listen to what someone is saying for once or are you going to get up and get out of my house, Quartz." He said, lifting his head from the table and staring at her from across the table. "Because I'm being fairly negotiable at the moment. And if you think I'm joking, then the door's over there."
Jade_23 commented…
goddamnit COLA why u no want wiezlga to happen xD een jaar geleden
-Universe_COLA- commented…
I didn't say that XP It's just gonna be instant een jaar geleden
Jade_23 commented…
mmmmhmmmmmm een jaar geleden
Helga retrieved her hand, and when he spoke, she looked toward the door, then back at Wiezen. She released a deep sigh, her ears drooping very slightly as she interlocked her emerald eyes with his.

Helga: I don't know if you remember this... but ...You… You once told me on our first date that you loved me, and that I was your guide. And that you loved my stubbornness… That night I vowed to always be by your side and be as stubborn as I can be. To love the good and the worst in you... In my eyes your imperfections are perfections... You have no one to talk to. And your heart aches. So does mine... They were my children as well. My Weiss died not knowing who I was... The last memories of me in his mind was of me burning him and choking him and just... torturing him. ...And I know you detest me. You have every right to be, Wiezen. But please know that I don't detest you after what you've done. I'm still madly in love with you, just how I was the first day we met. Just how I'll always be... I don't care what you've done... You're still my Wiezy. None of this was your fault, dear. We have five beautiful children who will grow and become extraordinary beings, impacting the world tremendously. And they will love you just as they always have no matter what you say. ...I know something's wrong with you... You're dealing with your inner demons or something similar, am I wrong? You're grieving. I've been grieving all this time as well. The only difference is that I've gotten used to it... And I know we're not married... But you're my anchor a-and I'm your guide. You can talk to me. I'll listen. I'll listen with love and empathy...
Wiezen raised an eyebrow. When he spoke, he was straightforward and did so with a blandness of tone. "Five? As far as I'm concerned I only have three children as of now. That little human Jack or whatever his name is isn't mine, and neither is Rose. I've half the mind the say you only took that child from Flynn because you think he'll be a replacement. You took it, that's your responsibility and there's no "we" about that." He said. "And don't give me that "love and empathy" bullshit, Quartz. Don't. That is the last thing I want to hear. And what empathy hmm? You have to actually listen to have freakin' empathy if you haven't noticed. Key word, LISTEN, which is something I notice you never damn do. Ever. I tell you to leave me alone, you continue to follow me. I tell you stop dragging our children into dangerous situations. You do it anyway. I tell you to go left, you go right up down and everywhere in between except LEFT." He sat up straight now and crossed his arms. "I tried to tell you why Buroa was doing what she was doing, that there was more to it. You say "it doesn't matter". I tell you I need space and here you are. And the list just goes on and on of you NOT listening. EVER. So you picked a hell of a time to talk about empathy and listening." He ran his hand through his hair. "You think inner demons is what I'm dealing with? Hah, well in that case you don't know anything." He said dryly. "And that night, what I said turned out to be a mistake because by the gods have you proven me wrong. And guide? Well look where I am now Ms. Helga Guide Quartz. You just don't get it. I had to KILL Emma. I had to KILL Weiss. MY HANDS did that, so of course there's something fucking wrong with me. I'm broken. I'm exhausted. And I've been through this cycle with you too many damn times to have you trying to force the word "love" down my throat every time you have a chance to." He laid his head back down when it had started aching again.
Jericho: (Attempted to swim up and out of the lake, but was unable to as the sirens began to drag him down)

(Alright, Jade, feel free to kill him XD)
Helga's head slowly sunk into her shoulders as Wiezen spoke, her ears drooping and her head lowering. She fiddled her hands with each other, counting each finger over and over again in her mind. She kept her mouth shut for the following silence that came between the two, but her eyes raised at Wiezen and she just... stared at him for a while. Her fingers clutched with each other in desperation before she sighed, finally standing up and staring at the food she put so much effort in, only for it to be wasted.

Helga: Right... I forgot that what has happened should only affect you. Because they were only your children, right?! They weren't mine?! I never loved them, right?! Oh, and Rosemary and Jacob aren't yours either, are they? You just don't want more responsibility of the lives of humans in your hands again!! Listen to yourself! You just denied that Rosemary was your daughter! Because she's human?! Because she's vulnerable?! Overpowered creatures like you refuse to accept defeat. They think that their always right. And act clueless when they find themselves in misery, as if they had never felt it before, shutting every else out! I forgot my opinion never matters to you. I forgot yet again that I should stop chasing something that no longer exists. Pardon for putting you through all this misery; baking cookies and offering my help and loving you... I wasted my time in l-loving someone who doesn't love me back! You didn't have to be alone in this! And you didn't have to push me away as if I meant nothing! ...I-I need you to need me back! I-I'm really really trying here! And I'm getting nowhere! And now you'll hate me even more for bursting out like this! But in reality I've always kept my words sealed for you! Because I loved you with a love that was from out of this world! You've lost two children and now you've lost me. But I guess I don't matter. Because I'm just the stubborn witch trying to look out for you and make sure you fucking eat and sleep! I've adored every part of you after everything we've been through, and now you treat me like a stranger. I-I only wanted to look out for you! But you care less about that, don't y-you?!

Faint tears began to swell in her eyes. She shoves her cookies with the others, letting them crumble or do whatever they want for at this point she no longer cared. She just left the basket at the table and left to the corner of the room to put back on her duck slippers, rubbing her sorrowful eyes as she stood there for a moment to release a few tears. She sighed heavily, scratching her orangish curls as she softly looked back to him.

Helga: Listen... You're exhausted.. And broken... I get that. So am I. But I don't blame thee for what happened. You did what you had to do. And because of that you "three" children are safe. Also your lover if that makes any difference at all... I brought a potion to help with headaches, I've dripped some in the tea. *returns back to the table by his side* Here, let's put you in the couch so that you may rest your whole body. I'll wash your clothes so that you have fresh ones in the morning, and also scrub the dirt from your feet. But I'm begging thee to drink some of this healing tea. It will help you, Wiezy... Let someone take care of you for once... If you let me do this I promise thee I will start obeying your rules. Deal? *stretches out her hand*

(mmmkayyyy)

One of the sirens coiled its arm around Jericho, holding him closely, almost cradling him as she sniffed him and licked his neck.

Siren: Oooh, you're going to taste soooo gooooood....

And with that, she dragged Jericho into the water, drowning him in the deepest of waters and torturing him until the pressure increased, enough to leave him no longer breathing and blood now stained the surface.
(As Flynn watched Jericho sink to the bottom, the Nithloraul began to move within his bag)

Enricho: (Looks around Helga's house, trying to find any materials he could use to make new equipment)
Franziska: (Lied in bed, not wanting to get up from it)
"You know damn well that "Jacob" wasn't going to be my responsibility so why the fuck have you tried to force that on me as my child? I told you from the beginning that I wasn't going to have any part of it. If anything, you're damn right that I only have three children. I've always had three children. I didn't deny Rose because she's human. I'm just not carrying anymore of your weight. But maybe you're right. You didn't love Emma or Weiss. You put a fucking human that you knew nothing about before them. You added more shit to the platter. So you're absolutely fucking right. Weiss and Emma weren't yours. They were mine." He said sharply. "And you keep saying that I "think" I'm right but you keep forgetting the fucking fact that I've almost always been right. I've been down this road with you time after time after time again. I told you to go the fuck away, so I didn't lose you, I told you to get the hell out of my life." Wiezen lifted his head for a moment. "But all powerful being huh?" He gave the same dry chuckle as before. "Me, the person who's been killed, cheated, and betrayed too many times to count. I've accepted defeat so many fucking times. Half of the time I didn't even feel like fighting. I fight and I fight and I fight and keep getting back up and for what?! For you?! For this!? What so now what you're trying to say is that I didn't try hard enough for you?! That you're the only one who's been trying?! I didn't waste my life and die enough times to satisfy you and show you that I loved you?! No no, because according to you, all I did is push you the fuck away without any reasoning right?!" He turned and looked up at her before smacking her hand away harder than before. "You thought I'd want you dragging the children towards Emma?! You think I wanted them to see that part of me that I tried to fucking bite back for their sake?! I've had no time to recover from ANYTHING! But you think some fucking cookies and milk are going to heal everything over and just magically make everything alright?! You think you can just come over to the place I live like it's just some dandy day in the forest?! How naive can you be!?" He lifted his charcoal black hand up. "Do you see this? I've lost everything trying to do things for you! If anything I'm closer to being a human if anything else! I can't heal efficiently from potions anymore! This can't be healed! This even signifies my "defeat". Oh, but like I said, you wouldn't understand." He looked her in the eye. "You asked me if I loved you anymore. Well I've found my answer. You've put me through so much shit for your sake and I've taken far more than any man should even be capable of handling. I've lost my way because of the so called guide that you were suppose to be. But leave it to the Quartz to screw over someone's life. Turns out you were right after all, maybe you and Lilith weren't so different after all. Perhaps I was wrong in thinking that you were all that I've ever wanted. But atleast she knew when to walk the other way." Silence fell upon the area again for a moment before he spoke again. "Your promises aren't anything but folklore to me and like you said, you're wasting your time here. The one time that I need to grieve and I can't even do that! So you want me to need you? Then I need you to get the hell out of my home. This conversation is done and I'm not interested in your freakin deal, because one way or another you're going to respect my boundaries whether you like it or not." He took in a jagged breath. "Weiss and Emma's funeral is going to be three weeks from now, so you should make it your business not to skip out on someone else's death again." He stood up, the chair that he sat in clattering to the floor as he went towards the door and opened once he got there. "Now get your shit...get everything that you've brought with you...and get out, Quartz."
Helga glared at Wiezen for a long moment in silence after he had finished. But she unexpectedly crossed her arms with a hmph, then turned around and grabbed a cookie before she sat down on the left side of his couch, her back facing him. But she patted the other side of the couch for him to join her.

Flynn was quick to disappear from there, reappearing back at the docks of the lake as he released a deep sigh. He looked down to his shaking bag and quickly went to an isolated area to check it out.
(The Nithloraul continued to move about within the bag, desperately wanting to speak with Flynn)
Wiezen's tired eyes twitched and he glared back at her. He was silent as he stared at her, leaving the door wide open. "So you're refusing...to get out of my house? MY HOUSE. Alright then. You don't want to get out voluntarily then I'm going to resort to using force. My patience is running extremely thin, so I'm going to tell you one more time. You're not welcomed here. Get...out...of my...house, Quartz."
Flynn finally found a good area where only trees surrounded him, and he finally pulled out the artifact to see what he had to say.

Helga closed the door he was holding open with magic gently, then increased the volume of the music that played from her gramophone, the classical music filling the living room. She munched on her cookie, her arms still crossed as she didn't turn to face Wiezen. She patted the empty spot besides her once more.
Wiezen's fingers twitched and he went slowly walked towards the spot that she patted grabbing a chair and pulling it along with him, letting it's back legs drag against the floor. But he didn't sit down on the couch or the chair. Instead, he grabbed the gramophone and slammed it onto the floor. He lifted the chair and started swinging at it repeatedly until it broke, the back of the chair breaking off. He then went and grabbed a bag and began to pack the little things that he had there into it silently.
Nithloraul: (Once it was pulled out, it's tentacles came out of every hole, and the red eye in the center opened and looked directly at Flynn) Is the deed done? Is that bastard finally dead
Flynn: It is. And now I'm going to bury you so that no one else finds you ever again. *sets the artifact aside and begins to dig holes*

Helga's left eye twitched as she witnessed her favorite machine of all time being destroyed right in front of her. Her eyes then went to Wiezen who was packing. She groaned softly, her facial expression softening and reverting back to her usual sad face. She suddenly stood up, her duck slippers squeaking as she did so. All she did was stare at Wiezen for a long while, her sad glassy eyes glued to him. She wasn't going to kick him out his own house. A sigh escaped her breath, and she unexpectedly turned around and walked to the door, opening it and exiting the house finally, closing it rather gently behind her. Her ears immediately drooped when she realized this was never going to work. She screwed up too many times. She walked down the stairs of his balcony and was on her way back to her cottage.
Nithloraul: Now hold on a second, human. You really think that is a good plan? With monsters around, like Liches, I'm sure they would love to have the sort of power I possess, and who knows what those rotting corpses would do. If a human could use it, they certainly can. And they can sense something of my.... magical power. Besides, you are one to study things. Surely you wouldn't mind keeping me around and learn more about what I am, where I came from, and what I hold
Wiezen had already went into motion as he packed what he had left. And to think that all he wanted was to be left alone in his own home. He unfolded the blanket that Helga had brought and dumped everything that she had brought into it before tying it up to burn outside. After he finished packing, he left out the door and tossed everything on his front steps of his cottage. But as he came to stop and look at it, he began to resent building it. He looked at his charred arm for a moment before looking back to his home. He didn't feel like he was the one that built it anymore. It didn't feel like it was truly his, or that he held any form of authority within it. So he created a fire...and lit it within, tossing the blanket in as well before closing the door. It took a while, but he watched as his home began to burn. It was sad that the only thing that could relate to what he felt was his burning home. His gaze lifted along with the smoke before he turned and left. All he knew was that he was lost, and this time it was different. It wasn't because of a loss of memories this time, nor was anything else locked away. This time, he was going to have to make a choice in order to find his way and find an understanding. Find a different way. And start over with himself from scratch. When Weiss and Emma's funeral came, he would either come to a conclusion or be concluded. Not only that, but he felt as if he had the duty of resolving the path of wickedness that Emma had carved. And with that, he began to wonder off on his journey to nowhere, the meaning of life only a empty glass within his heart, his scent as non-existent his hopes.
Jade_23 commented…
i give up *sigh* een jaar geleden
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Hm, that was easier than I expected :P een jaar geleden
Jade_23 commented…
:/ een jaar geleden
Flynn: Fine then. I'll keep you, but no, I shall not use you. Or talk with you. Or be influenced by you. So don't try anything.

It took around twenty minutes for Helga to arrive back to her cottage. Her facial expressions were blank as she walked through the nonexistent door, her eyes observing Enricho and Franziska who were all still there. He didn't say a word to them, rather, she just walked past them and headed upstairs, making her way to her room. She released a heavy sigh followed by tears that stung her eyes but none that rolled down. The witch walked to the bed and sat on the side of it, observing the variety of potions she had stacked in her shelves. Her eyes fell upon the one labeled "poison". Oh how much she wanted to drink it. Oh how much she wanted to feel the pain all at once, then never again at all. But she knew she had children to care for. And with that, her eyes shifted to a potion labeled as Forget. Her hands trembled as she reached for it and observed it closely, gripping it tightly as she bit her lip. She sighed softly, pulling out a writing utensil and her journal to write on.
Nithloraul: You speak to me as if I am not one to be trusted, yet I told you of that man's intentions and the best way to stop him. Surely, that makes me trustworthy. You do not have to use me. Surely, all you have to do is listen to one thing I ask. A simple request, that's all
Wiezen went on to the nearest town that he knew of, only to find that it seemed to be in a state of recovery. He saw that groups of people there were rebuilding houses and markets that had been destroyed a days ago. The last time he had been there, the only thing he had been there to see were stone faces drenched in horror by what had brought them to their demise. But now, it seemed as if they all had been returned to normal. Which was odd to him to say the least. He looked around with sleepy eyes, observing the vicinity of reconstruction as he went about. Once he took a closer look however, it didn't seem like they had that much damage to repair. Suddenly, he felt the need to cover up his scorched arm while he walked through the town. Because no matter how minor the damage, he still felt responsible for it. In all honesty, he didn't even know what he hoped to accomplish there. He had no money. No food. He was so damn tired, and thinking straight seemed to be more difficult than keeping his eyes open. Eventually, he found himself sitting in an alley way by the only thing that could describe what he felt like. Garbage. His vision blurred out as he set it bag aside and kept it secure before drifting off into an uneasy sleep.
Flynn: And what is that?

Helga scribbled down the last of her sentence, a single tear rolling down her cheek as she pasted a photograph on the page. She closed her book, a shiver running down through her spine as she stared down at the potion. She took off the cork and opened the vial, sniffing it lightly before contemplating about it. She wasn't sure of what else to do. She wouldn't be able to live with herself without Wiezen in her life, no matter how hard she tried. And that wasn't a future her children deserved. Besides, if anything were to happen, she could just drink a memory potion, right? A long sorrowful sigh escaped her chest, and she began to murmur a spell with a shaking voice as tears rolled down her eyes.

Helga: Bitter potion, relieve me with joy. Make me forget about the troubles. Blind me from the sorrows of my heart. Make me forget about the sir who's name is Wiezen. I wish not to remember any of the times we passed together. I no longer am able to live the rest of my life thinking about him. Sugarcoat the past for me. And I shall finally be strong enough to move on and care for my kids. Bless me, bitter potion. Fix me.

And with her final words, she lifted the vial to her plump lips and closed her eyes, allowing the thick, green liquid to trickle down her throat. With one spoon, Helga immediately removed the vial and swallowed what was left of it in her mouth, then placed the potion to the side. Her body began to shake uncontrollably, and she began to feel a strong headache as she rubbed her temples, groaning in pain as the memories of her and Wiezen flashed through her eyes rapidly. When she opened her eyes, they were pure glowing white for a few seconds before they returned back to normal and she stopped shaking.

Helga Quartz looked around her room in confusion. What happened? She scratched her arm awkwardly as she stood up and glanced at the full moon out the window. A wide smile graced her lips at the beauty she witnessed. What a wonderful night! She spun around a few times, a sigh of relief escaping her plump lips. She felt oddly... Relieved for some reason. She thought perhaps she had just woken up from a nap. Her glowing emerald eyes caught sight of her journal on the bed, and she furrowed her eyebrows as she went to open it to the last page, reading the still wet ink.

You are a divorced woman, mother of nine, four of which died. Two unborn, two the oldest. One male, Weiss, one female, Emma. You love them. The funeral is in three weeks. The father of them looks like the man in the picture below. He will come every now and then to check on his children, sometimes take them with him.

The witch stopped reading for a moment, tilting her head slightly as she observed the man in the picture and tried to collect any memories of him, but to no avail. She ended up not finishing reading and just closed the book.
Nithloraul: That girl you care for, her name I am not familiar with. Surely you wish to protect her. She's already been so badly damaged enough. At her state, she can't do much. She can't even smile after what happened to her. And that friend of yours, the witch, is being hunted down, daily. And all this for some hunter who does not care for you or them, and got them all into this problem in the first place. All of this suffering caused by selfish mistakes of others, and it all comes back to your suffering.
Wiezen felt...odd as he slept. He felt as if he were to be falling into a hole. A deep...deep hole. However, there was no top to this nor was there a bottom. It felt almost like he was floating with nothing surrounding him. But then he began to fall faster...and faster...and faster. He felt his heart leap against his chest as memories shot passed him like speeding horses before he finally landed into something with a large splash. However, everything around him was still filled with darkness. Bubbles escaped his lips, and he found that this feeling felt like...drowning. Except that he never drowned. He just drifted further and further down to a place that he didn't think would ever end. Heavy chains were wrapped around his upper body and some tied his hands together. He couldn't move. All he knew was that it seemed so far down that he didn't know if he would be able to get out. He couldn't find it in himself to try. All he could think to do was endure...hold his breath until he ran out. What do I do... The question floated from his mind an revolved around him in the dark. Endless...but yet, he kept his breath held and closed his eyes, time feeling like an eternity.
Flynn: So what do you suggest, I kill the hunter? Yeah, uh, I'm not doing that. That's out of line.

He began to walk the opposite direction of the lake and made his way back to where he started his fake journey from.

The witch hummed a delightful tune as she skipped down the halls of her home, sweeping up a bit more the floors. She decided to go check on her children and so she headed to their room and found them sleeping. She counted them; five children exactly. Helga nodded to herself and smiled gracefully, stroking each of their hairs. She went over to Rosemary's bed and picked her up gently where she could sleep with her and keep her warm for the night.