Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6501-6550 of 13264

een jaar geleden Jade_23 said…
Helga lifted a confused eyebrow at the sword that landed before her feet as she churred the butter. She leaned down to pick it up and skipped down the stairs to return it to Wiezen.

Helga: Oh, I appreciate the thought, but I do not wish to fight. I thank thee for thy offer! Perhaps Enricho may enjoy a duel.

She skipped back up the stairs to continue her duties.
een jaar geleden -Universe_COLA- said…
Wiezen furrowed his brow for a moment. "My business isn't with the hunter." But then he chuckled to himself. "As I thought. You seem to be happy enough, and that makes me glad for you. So I'll leave you to your life and find my answer elsewhere. Alright then. Farewell, Quartz." He said, giving a small departing bow before turning around and going to grab his bag. He wrapped the sparring weapons back into their cloth and tucked them into the bag before he begin to walk away from the cabin without another word being spoken. Instead, he remembered the advice he had been given and smiled to himself and listened to the sound of the squishing mud beneath his bare feet, which brought a forth a small chuckle from him.
last edited een jaar geleden
(ugh and now i have to chase after him because wiezlga)

Wiezen was suddenly tripped over on his frontside on the mud, but not too hard, with now the same wooden sword pointed down at him. Helga stood before him in a flash of magic, her smile warm just how it was mere moments ago. She helped him get on his feet before she positioned herself with the sword she took back.

Helga: I'm exploring what truly makes me happy. Thank thee for showing thy face once more! Now, what answer doth thou seek? If this helps you in something then I'll gladly be part of it. It's the least I can do. *smiles softly*
-Universe_COLA- commented…
u didn't have to xD een jaar geleden
Jade_23 commented…
why can't we just have like a bunch of ongoing scenes of happiness and cuteness and kinkiness and laughter and family like goddamn een jaar geleden
.....Probaaaablyyyyy een jaar geleden
"That wasn't a very suitable way to get someone's attention." Wiezen said, not bothering with wiping the mud from his face. He could have chosen to take advantage of the moment and ground her then and there, but that's not what he was looking for. What he sought was a fair fight. He took his stance, a small grin of confidence that was lost long ago now coming to his face. "I seek the answer that seeks me, one without words but the meaning I need." He said. "Prepare yourself. I won't hold back." His toes dug themselves into the ground. "And come at me with everything you've got."
Helga: As thy wish, Wiezen!~

And with that, the witch smiled as she rose her sword in the air and clashed it against his with a powerful force that sent him flying back just a little. She shifted to the right and did the same thing, then to the left and repeated the cycle before she began to strike and aim at his lower regions.
At first, Wiezen had a difficult time trying to keep up with the force of her strikes. It felt as if he were trying to get used to a new body, his steps a bit sloppier now, but still allowing him to hold his own. Like his movements were attempting to catch up with his instincts. He kept himself on the defensive side of things, watching her movements with a careful eye. But little by little, he began to catch on and started to parry her strikes with a strong force of his own, his movements becoming more of a swift flow and began to strike back, rooting his steps to the ground. He began to move forward, feeling something rising within him that only pushed him to improve. To watch. To learn. He ended up jumping back a few steps to put a few feet of distance between them, adjusting his stance. But a small spark had lit in his eyes, and it didn't seem to want to waver. He was excited to witness what else she had in store, for she was even better than he had thought. He was...having fun.
Helga didn't seem to take steps back as he stepped forward. Instead, for a brief moment, she blocked one of his swings and kept the two shaking swords in place, now only competing against strength. But just as Wiezen pushed harder, she suddenly released her sword and stepped aside, watching him almost trip forward. She almost slipped herself in the mud as she went to continue the duel, a soft giggle with a snort at the end escaping her lips. She seemed to swiftly evade the attacks, moving her body as her feet moved gracefully on the ground, almost as if she was dancing. Perhaps she was. Her steps were slick and smooth, spinning around Wiezen to avoid being swung at with the sword.
Wiezen paused for a moment and kept his breathing steady. The sound of the mud under their feet brought an idea to his mind. He knew that he didn't have the brute force that he once had before, but that variable was only just that. A variable. But what came to his mind was listening to music, the strumming strings of an instrument. He closed his eyes as he moved forward, and just listened to the sound of only the mud. He moved forward with slow steps, his strikes switching from forceful to swifter. Faster. The movements of his feet began to move with the slickness of the mud, attempting to match hers. But suddenly, his knees bent in one quick movement from the slow pace he had been using, and he struck her right foot before retreating back a few steps. But he didn't move from his spot afterwards. And instead, he listened, following the pattern of her steps in a count. But not only that, but he had already started to envision that Helga wasn't the one he was dueling. Instead, the rate of his heart picked up as he started to imagine it as a life or death situation...against himself to free himself.
When he had struck her foot, Helga lost balance for just a few seconds before she was able to spin again, sliding on the mud swiftly as if she was skating on ice. Her dancing really didn't have a pattern, she just imagined a song and stuck to it, changing it every now and then. With the next strike he gave, Helga, instead of using her sword, used her thigh. She had first blocked the swing and intertwined her curvy leg with his sword, gripping it tightly and steadily before she herself struck Wiezen's hand that held the sword, making him drop it and releasing it from her thigh onto the ground. Helga cleared her throat before she leaned down to reach it for him, then handed it back to Wiezen.
When Wiezen didn't feel the vibration of his sword clashing against another running through his hands, he had already switched his tactics. He went along and kept striking, each time he did so he wiggled the fingers on his bandaged right arm. When he felt a grip on his sword, he released it's hilt. His eyes remained closed when he found that his sword had been knocked from his hand. When it sword was held out to him, he didn't take it. But then a half smirk half smile came to his face as he imitated her clearing of the throat. His right arm pulled back, the bandages wrapped around it coming undone. Hard and thin strings tightened around Helga's ankles and he pulled her feet from under, taking his sword with a quick swipe. He followed her down to the ground and landed on his knee, the tip of the wooden sword pointed at her throat, the rags of what was left of his shirt finally tearing away to reveal the scars that had embedded themselves into his skin. The place in his chest where Alzul had stabbed him. The large snake bites on his shoulder where Emma's snake had bitten him when they had been in that inn. His rib cage a dark bruised scar from when Buroa had broken his ribs and he didn't heal properly. The place closer to his heart that had been left to bleed out and die. And the most recent, his scorched charcoal colored arm. His eyes opened slowly and he stared down at her for a moment before standing up, a smile of satisfaction and resolution coming to his face. "That was fun." He stabbed the sword into the mud and extended his hand out to her. "We should do it again some time, Quartz."
Helga sighed softly when she felt the tip of the sword against her throat, and when the last of the rags fell off to reveal his chest, she rolled her eyes playfully and spoke in a teasing matter.

Helga: Show off.

And even with Helga splattered with mud, she still managed to give him a radiant smile as he took his hand to get up, only resulting in slipping again into his arms and making them both fall on the mud once more. Her legs were on either side of his waist as she struggled to get up for a moment, cleaning the mud off her hands to get a better balance. She chuckled down at him with a snort in the end.

Helga: Indeed, perhaps we should. But that is only guaranteed if you visit more often. ...Are you occupied to attend for breakfast?

Breakfast. The witch's eyes shot open as she stared down at Wiezen, completely forgetting that she had left her cauldron on.

Helga: Uh oh... The corn's still in the water!
Wiezen raised and eyebrow when she had called him a showoff, and when she had started slipping again, he couldn't keep his balance long enough to catch her before they both ended up falling. He laughed a bit when they ended up in the mud and he sat himself up on his elbows to wipe the mud from his hands so that he would actually have a chance to get up. But when she said something about visiting more often, he didn't say anything and only gave a shrug. But when he was asked about staying for breakfast he answered. "Oh, no worries about that, I'll pass. I had breakfast before I came." And then his eyebrows raised slightly. "Corn in the water? Did you add butter and pepper with a small squeeze of lemon and leave it on a low heat temperature for the added components to soak in?" He paused for a moment. "By your outburst I'm guessing...no?"
een jaar geleden Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: *Damn. This is the worst possible thing* (He starts to swing his body a bit, before pulling the sword out, making him fall in a different direction so he can try to escape, as he stabs the wall again to stop himself)
Helga: What?! You're supposed to do that?! I added absolutely nothing to the dish and left it boiling at the highest temperature, a-and then you came and distracted me and I obviously can't say no to you which is why I'm here! I...I thought you just had to soak them in and afterwards add the ingredients... *lowers her ears and scrunches her nose, growling slightly* I have misread instructions in my cookbook!

She quickly got to her feet, slipping a few times as she did so. And with a flash of magic, she got rid of the mud that covered her body and Wiezen's body, only leaving their feet to be muddy.

Helga: Oh geez, what do I do?! You need to help me! You're the cook here! I can't even make a sandwich, how was I suppose to know the spreading goes first?! A-And why is there two slices of bread instead of three, hm?
"Leaving so soon? You've come all this way to think you're going to come and leave?" The woman said. "It's rude to make a lady wait." She jumped onto the wall that Enricho was on and began to climb towards him. "But ruunn....ruuuun, I love it most when my prey squirms." She chuckled. "Come..fall into my web. There is nowhere for you to run. Pretty pleeease..."

~

Wiezen blinked as he followed her, but ended up laughing some. "I thought you said that you learned how to prepare a sandwich. There isn't a specific way to create one as long as all of it's contents are inside the buns. I suppose it may depend on what flavor you look to bring out first. There's a perfect combination for everything." He scratched his head. "Are you sure my help is necessary though?" He said. "I haven't had much time with cooking materials as of lately and I'd rather not ruin a potentially good breakfast for anyone."
Helga: Huh? Oh I lied about that, I just wanted to impress you but then I realized that sandwiches are the most basic dishes people can make! ...A-And what do thee mean you will ruin a good breakfast?! Lies! You're the best cook I know in this world and the only one I trust! The only thing I can do is slice things. O-Oh, but I can make omelettes so that's something! And plus the children miss an actual meal and not a joke of one like me!
Enricho: (As he looks at the fragile wall, he places his feet onto the wall with his sword and begins to run along the wall, using his sword to tear through it and to keep him from landing in the web)
The woman licked her lips. "Fly little fly...fly..." A second pair of arms split from her and from her second pair, a third tore into existence. She began to climb the wall after him quickly, the fourth pair of arms squeezing themselves from the armpits of the third as she began to laugh, a large, fat abdomen bursting from her lower back. "Come, come to me hunter! Let me drain you dry!" She screeched, her chin splitting open into mandibles.

~

Wiezen furrowed his brow. "You wanted to impress me...with lying about a sandwich? Odd..." He chuckled to himself. "Oh come now, the best cook would be an exaggeration, surely their are many great cooks that a woman of your charm has the chance of meeting. But I think a meal matters most not with what is used to make it, but the effort put into doing so. I bet that the children wouldn't mind another one of your omelets at all. But I must say, not many can master making an omelet as fast as you have. Impressive. With enough practice and the proper teachings, even the most complex things will become simple. But if you believe that my help is needed, I will do the best that I can."
Enricho: (Shit, if I keep this up, I don't know what will happen (He looks down at the web and without a second thought, leaps into it, getting ready to swing his sword as he falls forward)
Helga: I thought sandwiches were a really cool meal, okay? And I did it because I thought... I thought you would actually want me back for it... *slaps her forehead* I'm so stupid, ignore that. And I had never tried one of those sandwiches before until recently so bleh. *sticks her tongue out at him* You know what else is hard? Cereal. How much milk are you supposed to put in?! And how much grains? Last time I added exactly 2,374 pieces of cereal but I felt like that was too much so I took off 24 pieces. Hmph... *twitches her ears at the sound of his compliment and his offering* And thank thee. Help is really appreciated around here.

She opened the door to her house, a gush of burning corn filling their nostrils. Henry was still heavily asleep, facing the opposite direction as he snuggled against a pillow who he at the time thought was the beautiful nymph. Helga quickly sent a beam of magic to her cauldron, turning it off as she opened the windows to let fresh air in. She sighed, slapping her forehead in frustration, but perked her ears at the sound of giggles. She turned to see that Zealia was already out of bed, dragging her blanket with her as she ran with her stubby legs to greet her father, seemingly crying tears of happiness and she dug her head in between any surface of him.

Zealia: Papa!!! m..missed you...
The woman opened her mouth mandibles spreading and with that action came the sound of something similar to a cat coughing up a large fur ball, except that was came from her mouth was a slimy ball of webs that was aimed to stick his hands to the rough rocky walls. It missed. But when she saw that he was falling towards the web, she jumped to the side onto one of the webby walls and cough up webs at the hunter's sword in an attempt to take it from him.

~

Wiezen's ears managed to twitch slightly at the sound of Helga's first few words, and he was going to think to himself about it until she mentioned the whole ordeal with cereal, which brought a laugh from him, though he tried to cover it up by coughing purposely and clearing his throat. Upon entering the cabin, his nose wrinkled slightly at the smell of burning of burning corn before he heard his small daughter bury her head into his leg. He gentle smile came to his face and he picked her up into his arms. "Who's this little one with the beautiful eyes." He placed a kiss on Zealia's forehead. "Papa apologizes for his absence as of recently." He said, his smile becoming more apologetic. "You can speak so well..." He chuckled. "Have you been looking after your brothers?"
Enricho: (Seeing the webs coming towards him, he swung at the webs, slicing them in half, but covering his sword in the webs, making it lose more of it's edge as it was wrapped around it) Shit! This isn't good
Zealia had snuggled against his chest, dirtying herself by just being next to him and his dirty clothing. But she didn't care, she hugged what she was capable of hugging, burying her nose upon his shoulder before he spoke. Her mismatched eyes went up to him and she released a giggle with a nod.

Zealia: Very annoying!

Her response made Helga chuckle from the kitchen as she cooled down the water with magic and emptied it outside, throwing away the burnt corn. She cleared the tables again to start from scratch with Wiezen, preparing a few items.
As Enricho would be falling towards the webs, the woman spider climbed along the walls and jumped towards him, all eight arms extended out towards the hunter with her mouth wide open and mandibles spread. "My prey!"

"Don't you fucking touch him!!" The voice that had insisted Enricho to eat while he was at Helga's now spoke in a enraged yell. Above on the cliff that Enricho had been pushed off of, a figure ran and leaped down towards them in a dive. Behind her, the long, thick stringer of a scorpion dangling behind from the lower half of her spine as she dove down. But not much of her could be seen as she spear tackled the woman before the disgusting creature could react. The force was enough to tear a hole through large web and send them both hurdling into a few of the jagged walls of the cave's structure before falling further into the widest depths of the cave. Below was a sea of fortunes and death, gold and the bodies of all who had met their end there broke their fall. The remains of hunters, explorers, travelers...witches and warlocks alike were there. Thousands of them. Their organ drained, decaying bodies and bones held no difference there. Pieces of a wrecked ship was scattered among the area.

~

Wiezen chuckled at Zealia's response as well, cradling her in his arms as he nuzzled her nose with his. "That's my girl..." He grinned a little. "But keep on your toes little Lia, the boys aren't far behind when it comes to using magic. All three of you will grow up to become wonderful magic users. Say...since you're the first one awake, what would you like for you and your siblings to have for breakfast little one?"
Enricho: (Tries to stop himself again from falling now but is unable to, the webs making the sword impossible to shove into the wall and he falls further into the darkness of the hole)
Little Zealia had tried nibbling on her father's nose when he had rubbed his against hers. It took her a while to process his words in her mind, and when she did, her eyes glimmered and she gasped.

Zealia: Cake! Strawberry! Chocolate! Vanilla! Carrot!!!

Elijah: No way!

Eli had appeared out of thin air, mastering the use of teleportation. He appeared right on Wiezen's head, his claws clutching onto pieces of his hair as he tried to nudge Zealia off to get his father to notice him, crawling a bit upwards and bending his head so that he could see him upside down.

Elijah: Cinnomin wolls! Pwease!
Zealia: *tugged at her brother's ear in attempt to silence him* ...I first asked!

Elijah growled and snarled when Zealia got ahold of his ear. Meanwhile Jr. came around the corner, dragging his blanket wrapped around him as he stared at the fight unamused. But when he saw his father his eyes lit up for a brief moment before he yawned and stumbled to the kitchen as if nothing. Helga greeted little Wiezen and placed a kiss on his head, then went upstairs to bring Jacob and Rosemary as well to join to reunion.
There was a large splash followed immediately by the sound of a mound of gold coins and diamonds being send in all directions with the impact of the two that fell down into it, other mounds being shifted across the rest. Once the hunter fell to the bottom, he too would meet the same stiff cushioning from the tall hills of fortune and disposed bodies.

~

"Now now, settle down children. Lia was the first to ask and also first to wake up, so it's her choice. BUT, there shall not be any sweets in the morning unless they're healthy sweets. HOWEVER, while Zealia chooses what we have for breakfast, Eli will have the choice of choosing what you all with have for lunch today if it's okay with your mother, while Jr. picks dinner. Now if you all take turns and be nice to one another, Papa will make sure that you all will have a very special desert. How about that?"
Enricho: (The corpses breaking his fall, he climbs his way out of the pile in an attempt to find where he is)
Zealia smirked and stuck out her tongue at Elijah, which he responded by grabbing it with his hands and pulling it a bit hard. Zealia yelped as tears began to swell in her eyes, swishing her tongue back and forth, making Jr. from the kitchen snicker. Helga tapped Jr.'s bottom in disapproval of laughing at other's pain, while Jacob who was also giggling received a warning.

Henry's eyes shot open at the sound of Zealia's cries, his face wincing along with everyone else's. His eyes fell upon the tall figure holding the babies, and he immediately wondered if he had been abducted. But then he heard the voice of the nymph's which calmed him down. He sat up awkwardly, remaining in one corner of the couch.

Helga: Eli, that wasn't very nice of you.

Elijah's ears perked at his mother and he lowered them in guilt, camouflaging himself so he couldn't be seen. Helga rolled her eyes at her son's attempt to hide.

Helga: I can still see you sweetie. Either way your father and I will make sure of preparing a delicious breakfast. Speaking of which, Wiezen, look! Look what I got!

With a murmured spell she elevated two "strange" utensils from the kitchen drawer and brought it up to him for him to take a look.

Helga: Look what I got! Extraordinary, isn't it?! They told me it was for cooking and it reminded me of you so I had to buy it! Oh, can we please use it? I for sure thought this one was a hat! It looks good on me, it shades me and has a little bit of holes in case I want some sun!

What the witch raved about was nothing but a simple spatula and a silver colander. She placed the colander over her head which fit her perfectly to show him what he was talking about. Henry who was sitting on the couch couldn't help but chuckle at the witch's discoveries.
"You're mother's right Eli, that wasn't nice." Wiezen had agreed with Helga before nuzzling Zealia's nose with his own again to cheer her up. He didn't notice Henry, or so he seemed. Either that, or he didn't bother paying much attention to him. But when Helga had came to him with the spatula and the silver colander, he shook his head, not being able to help chuckling a bit. "Helga that's not a hat. But we'll use the spatula if you'd like." He looked to Zealia. "How does pancakes sound little one? I'll even dice a few strawberries up and place them on top like you used to like them with homemade whipped cream." He took Eli from his head and held him in his arms. "And I'll make sure to have pineapples for you. I can't forget about my two boys can I?" He paused for a moment before grinning a little before leaning down and whispering in Eli's ear. "And if you apologize to your sister, you can help with the desert." He said before giving a wink.

~

Once Enricho climbed his way out of the pile, a woman, or more so the woman stood before him at the bottom tapping her foot impatiently with her arms crossed, the stringer of a scorpion swaying raised in an arch and swaying back and forth. a two feet and a half above her head. Straight white of strands of white hair hung from her head, some of it on the borderline of a dark grey on the left side where it was parted by one of two spiny horn like features that stuck from her forehead. She was barely dressed in anything but something that acted as revealing armor plates that hugged the soft light skin of her body. But it didn't seem to bother her in the least, for to her it covered enough. Long ears were perked from the side of her head, and her expression was soft with worry but also stern, her plump cherry lips pursed until she saw him. When her dull dark blue, on the verge of black, eyes landed on him, they widened for a moment before she scowled at him and motioned with her index finger for him to come to her.

(Visual :P)
 "You're mother's right Eli, that wasn't nice." Wiezen had agreed with Helga before nuzzling Zealia's
Windwakerguy430 commented…
How the hell does that armor even work XD een jaar geleden
Jade_23 commented…
its all about the boobs wind een jaar geleden
What she zei ^ xD (Totally not what she said) een jaar geleden
Enricho: (Got up, a little dazed from the landing, as he brushed the webs off his sword) And who might you be?
Elijah's eyes sparkled a bit at his father's words, licking his lips in thought. He shifted to his sister who was still swishing her tongue in her mouth.

Elijah: I'm sorry...

Zealia squinted her mismatched eyes at Elijah, then at her father for she had easily heard him with her advanced hearing.

Zealia: Can I welp wif dessert too?

Helga didn't care what anyone said. It was still a hat to her. A very fashionable one too. She observed Wiezen with their children, her arms leaning against the table as she rested her jawline and chin on the palms of her hands, tilting her head to the side gently as she spoke softly.

Helga: You're such an adorable father.
The woman scoffed at his words before smacking him across the cheek. "Don't you "and who might you be" me! I told you not to come here, why are you here, what were you thinking!?" She said, grabbing him by the ear and tugging it. "First I had to make sure you ate something and now you're here doing gods knows what with an Arachne trying to suck you dry! In a BAD way!" She ranted before letting his ear go. "What, did you come to try and have sex with her to?!" She fumed before crossing her arms, shivering. "I hate, spiders."

~

Wiezen chuckled. "Yes, little Lia, you can help too. But only if the both of you promise not to fight. And if you both are on your best behavior for the rest of the day, I'll bring you all a snack called popcorn." He said, looking between them. "Deal?" His ears twitched at Helga's words and a small blush came to his face. "That goes for mother too! If she's not on her best behavior then she gets no dessert! Isn't that right little ones?" He said, looking to Zealia, Eli and Jr.
Jade_23 commented…
"in a bad way!" ahh macross macross een jaar geleden
xD shush, if u haven't heard the song then u automatically don't get the reference XD een jaar geleden
Jade_23 commented…
it's a catchy song een jaar geleden
Enricho: (Pulls away from her, his ear hurting as well as his face) I don't know who you are, but my intentions were to look for a woman called Macross, and I heard that this would be the place to find her, but I was dumb enough to fall into a trap. That's why I came here. As I can see, that just didn't work out (Finishes getting the webs off his sword and he puts it away) You're not here to kill me, I'm sure. So who are you?
The triplets nodded at the same time at their father in a way of understanding and agreeing. Helga, still with her chin resting on her palms and the hat on her head tilted her head and furrowed an eyebrow.

Helga: Wait, what? No dessert for me? Popcorn? I wanna try that! *looks at Wiezen* Hold on, as in dessert dessert, or dessert? I thought you liked it when I was a bad witch. I'm puzzled.
"Enricho...honey...why is your face so PUNCHABLE RIGHT NOW?!" The woman exclaimed, her fist lifted, but resisting the urge to actually punch him in the face. Instead, she slugged him in the arm harder than she was trying to. Or maybe not.. "YYes! You are stupid for coming here! Stupid stupid stupid! You weren't suppose to come all the way out here looking for me!" She said, not answering his question directly. "You were supposed to get that gods damn scar removed, and then find some woman witch bitch person to settle down with and live a happy life, not come here and fall into the chambers of something that wants to lay her eggs in you! But noooooo, you just had to walts on in here with a big sword and now look!" She pinched the bridge of her noes.

~

Wiezen paused for a moment until he realized what she had said. "No! The dessert that you eat! That the children eatt" He would've facepalmed if he weren't holding his children. "And besides. It's not in my place to give you that "dessert" anyways." He exhaled. "Alright children, I'm going to let you all play for the morning. Papa can't and wont cook while he's dirty. It would make the food all icky and unpleasant." He said as he put Zealia and Jr. down on the floor.
Enricho: Wait... I never told you my name.... How in the world do............... (As he spoke, his words completely trailed off as he listened to her. He stared directly at her, examining her facial expressions, even inching a little closer to her as he did so) .... Macross? ... Is that you? (His words held both excitement and bewilderment as he looked at her, his eyes wide in shock at how she appeared)
Helga: But you always eat me ou– ooooohhhhhh, you mean the other dessert. Oopsie... I misunderstood. Pardon. *removes the colander bowl from her head, shaking her hair back to their curly state* Ah! That's right! Luckily I had prepared a bath for myself but you should take it instead, I'm clean enough. Unless you wanna, I don't know, share. Besides, you don't have your tails to reach your back anymore soooo...~ *swirls her hands, making a force of magic float a towel and the sweater and sandals she had bought him downstairs and into the kitchen* Here you go Wiezen. It's all warm and bubbly with enough sponges.
The woman turned away with a "hmph", crossing her arms again stubbornly. "That's not my name anymore, and I told you that it wasn't before. I know I did." She mumbled. "And stop staring at me, I know I'm a hideous creature, just another one of those things that you hunt, right?" She said. "You're a dunghole for coming here..." She murmured.

~

"You're doing that purpose and you know it." Wiezen said with a squint while pointing his finger. When she used magic to float his things down to him, he blinked for a moment. "I have a few things in my bag that I can use, but I left it outside. Also I think I can manage with washing my back on my own, But I'll definitely need this sweater for the colder days. Thank you, Quartz." He sat the things to the side and went out to retrieve his things from outside, coming back seconds later with his bag.
Enricho: No, it's not like that. It's just... I'm glad to have finally found you. I would have searched sooner, but.... Some things happened. Things that are still affecting me, even now. But what's important is that I was finally able to find you, Ma- ... Oss. And you're nothing like the creatures I hunt. The way you look isn't what you should worry about. I'm just thankful that you're still alive after all this time.
Jade_23 commented…
ahhh if only wiezlga could be as cute as this een jaar geleden
Actually, it's pretty one sided at the moment, like how all of the relationships are going XD een jaar geleden
Jade_23 commented…
....but that can change... :,) een jaar geleden
Helga spoke softly with half a smile and half a smirk as she blinked innocently at him when he returned inside.

Helga: I'm not sure what you speak of, darling. I'm just offering thee my full support and you're pushing me away. Come, come. I'll lead the way. Let me help you, you're carrying enough as it is.

She elevated some of his stuff along with the gifts he had gotten him as she began to walk upstairs and into the bedroom they once shared and into the bathroom. The bathtub was filled with pink, rose water that contained a few bubbles there and here. On the ground laid even a bigger size of duck slippers the witch had bought for Wiezen. She hung the blue towel over the hanger, then sat his things aside.
Helga is trying so goddamn hard for some attention XD een jaar geleden
Jade_23 commented…
what the actual fuck COLA xD een jaar geleden
....Fuck actual the what Jade XD een jaar geleden
The woman poked out her bottom lip, still refusing to look at him. "Then if something's bothering you then that's just another reason added to the list of why you shouldn't have come. Now you find that the person that you came for ism't even a person anymore, but at THING." When she finally turned around and faced him, she didn't look at him. Instead she rested her forehead against his chest, keeping her arms crossed. Tell me what happened." She said quietly. But as soon as she did so, one of the piles of goal burst into the air, and a mutant screech filled the cave.

"Give me my prey Ossiana!!" The spider woman's voice said in a gurgle as she climbed from the pile of goal that she had landed in, her mandibles flexing themselves. "That human, give him to me NOW!"

The woman pushed Enricho behind her and stepped in front of him protectively, her tail lowering to her shoulder. "Listen to me you freaky eight-legged egg shitting web twining liquified-food-only eating bitch. This is MY human! MINE! And if you to so much as try to lay any one of your filthy little yarn twirlers on him I will kill you do you understand me?!" She said with more than just the usual aggression.

~

Wiezen scratched his head and followed her upstairs, running his fingers along the walls for a moment as they went. He had almost forgotten what the upper story of the cabin was like. But as he passed by what used to be Weiss's and Emma's room he almost came to a stop, but made himself go on. When they got to the bathroom, he stretched. "Again, thank you Quartz. I haven't had a bath in..." He paused for a moment when he couldn't remember and just shrugged. "Too long. Well, except the rain, but that doesn't count." He laughed a little.
Enricho: (Before Enricho could speak, the creature came from behind him, and he was pushed behind Macros. Upon seeing the creature, he acted on instinct, and pulled his sword out, ready to fight the creature off)
Helga joined with a chuckle of her own, remaining quiet for a moment. She coughed in the awkward silence among the both of them, but then looked back at him with her emerald eyes.

Helga: I know I don't deserve answers after what happened, but um... I've been meaning to ask you... How are thy feeling? And... Did you find your answer?
"Then you'll be made into conservative just as he will! And he will seek my way just as all the other humans have and die along with it!" The creature's limbs began to stretch in their sockets as she began to grow, the upper half of her mouth now opening up into mandibles as well. The abdomen on her lower back grew larger, and her human legs broke themselves and folded back into it.

Macross, now known as Ossiana, reached back and took Enricho's hand. "Ew ew ew ew ew EW!!" She said in disgust as the woman transformed. She pulled him from left to right as acidic hunks of web were coughed up at them. "Shoot it!" She told Enricho.

~

Wiezen scratched his head at the awkward silence that had came between them in the bathroom, looking away for a moment and at the clothes in his hand just to sort of distract himself. When Helga spoke, he lifted his eyes to meet pale grey-blue eyes to meet hers. When she asked her questions, he was silent for a moment. "I'm feeling like I've been find a place to start and breathe easier. I've been drowning under murky water these passed few days, but I guess I'm doing better...than before at least. As for my answer...yeah...I think I've found my answer." He was silent for a moment. "What about you? You said that you were happy now, right? That's good..."
Enricho: I don't have my guns. They were taken from me when I was captured. It's a long story and I'll tell you of it later (As he looked at the ground, he saw one of the skulls of the people there. The thought made him feel uneasy, but it was the only way the had to survive, and he picked up the skull, threw it into the air, and smacked it with his massive sword, hitting it with the sword's center to keep it from immediately shattering as the skull came in contact with the creature, smashing it in the head, the skull shattering and temporarily blinding it with the dust of the skull)
Helga smiled softly, releasing a low chuckle at his question.

Helga: I believe so. Sort of.. I realized that you weren't my only source of happiness. I had my children... And dancing... And cooking, even though I suck at it... Can I let you in a little secret? I'm even happier now that you're here... I missed your grumpy face... And you're cooking... Heh, but I shouldn't get used to that, now should I? Also... I'm sorry. For never respecting your decisions... And um... Thank you... For everything... *sighs softly, putting on her radiant smile* But anyways... *lays out the clean clothing for easier access besides the tub and brings out her oils and other products so that he could use, then went over the bathtub and patted it for Wiezen to hop in*
The creature let out a another screech, blindly rubbing at its with a pair of it's hands while the others began to swipe furiously as it moved towards where it had last seen them, knocking over hills of gold in a rampage.

Ossiana scanned the area of dead and fortune quickly, looking for something for Enricho to use rather than herself. She pulled him along with her and without hesitation, jumped down a slope of goal where they then began to slide down as the creature chased behind them. She spotted a shield and reached out for it on their way down, missing with her hands, but catching it with her stringer as they slid down. She held him close to her as they were pursued by the creature, lifting the shield over their heads as more of the acidic webs were fired at them. When they reached the bottom she hurried off to the right, hearing the creature crash into another mound behind them clumsily before going after them again. "Hey," She said suddenly. "Do you think you could pick me up and throw me at that thing?"

~

"Well...uh...I guess...it sort of worked something out of mess then huh?" Wiezen managed to choke out a small chuckle. "But my grumpy face? I don't know... Jr. and I might just have to go on strike if people keep saying that we have grumpy faces." He joked, smiling a little. After she took the oils out, he grabbed her and guided her out of the bathroom. "Alrighty then, privacy time." But before he closed the door, he paused for a moment. "Thanks for everything huh...likewise." He closed the door after that and began to stretch a few times.
Jade_23 commented…
COCKBLOCK PART 2 een jaar geleden
u mean vagina barrier part 2 xD Helga wants the D, Wiezen wants a bath. een jaar geleden
Jade_23 commented…
idk what you're talking about sir een jaar geleden
Helga blinked in confusion as she was dragged outside of the bathroom. She stared at him as he shut the door and she released a sigh, turning around and leaning her back against the door, sliding down to the floor. She began to count her fingers to pass time, her head resting against the surface as she chuckled lowly.

Helga: You're going to need me sooner or later in there, Wiezen. Whether to hold a towel or reach areas you can't. What if you slip? *gasps* And hit your head?! See, this is why I should be on the other side of this wall. It doesn't even have to be sexual, ya know? I can be a really nice friend and support you in there.
"Wait what?! Are you listening to me take a ba--hold on a second, a nice friend?! Friends don't bathe each other Quartz!" Wiezen exclaimed. "And besides, I'll be fine. It's not like I never learned how to bathe myself before." He said as he stepped into the tub and lowered himself down inside. He let out a sigh of relief as he entered the hot water, inhaling slowly through his nostrils and exhaling in the same manner afterwards. He laid his head back for a moment, closing his eyes to relax his nerves before he finally started with scrubbing the filth off of himself and scratching soap through his hair.