Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 13151-13200 of 13264

een jaar geleden Windwakerguy430 said…
Rosemary: (She gave a nod and stood up, immediately heading off to get what they needed)

Enricho: (He took another swig from his flask, letting the contents inside give a satisfying burn inside his throat as it went down. He let out a sigh as he stared forward, many thoughts coming to him from the day. Many bad things had happened, and many good things, and other things coming to his attention, things he never expected to find out. It was all too much for him to take in at once. He only sat there, and remained in thought)

Ophelia: O-Oh... A-Am I?
(As she spoke, there was something emerging behind her. Something.... horrifying. Something that only Flynn could see, as the eye of the artifact shot open to reveal the horrifying sight in front of him, the sight of a creature looming over behind Ophelia. But as Flynn could only get a glimpse of it, it vanished)

last edited een jaar geleden
 Rosemary: (She gave a nod and stood up, immediately heading off to get what they needed) Enricho:
cosmic_fusions commented…
"hApPy mOmEnTs" een jaar geleden
cant even enjoy his stoven, stoofpot without something fucking up een jaar geleden
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Don't worry. Flynn will...... probably hate it anyways, but it won't affect him een jaar geleden
Ophelia: (She clutched her forehead) Ah! What was that for, Flynn (She turned around, rubbing her forehead as her eyes started to tear up from the pain, trying to rub it off)
Ntihloraul: Oh, damn! I forgot to mention that little point of view in the deal, I guess. I never thought it would come up, so I didn't see it as necessary
Way to go making Ophelia cry, Flynn XD een jaar geleden
wow een jaar geleden
I'm only joking, I swear een jaar geleden
Nithloraul: A little of this and a little of that, you know. You see, when I start to express emotions, I start to.... lose myself a little, and you start to see visions of me. The real me. Or rather, what I want you humans to see me as. Don't worry, you won't be harmed by it, I think. Just pretend it isn't there
Ophelia: (She sat on the chair, rubbing her head as her eyes started to water) W-Why'd you have to throw it so hard... Why'd you have to throw it at all?!
Ophelia: W-What?!
Nithloraul: Well, aren't you just a regular Prince Charming? That isn't my real appearance. That's just what I want you to see, that's all
Nithloraul: As my host? (It gave a slight chuckle) As your guest, how do you say... Fuck off (With that, it went silent)
Ophelia: U-Ugly? (She looked a little sad as she continued to rub her forehead)
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Macross: See, the fucking artifact squidbilly thing with an eye gets it :D een jaar geleden
Nithloraul doesn't care about her fucking opinion een jaar geleden
Eh, meer of less. een jaar geleden
Ophelia: O-Oh...... I-I knew that (She tried to hide her watery eyes and attempted to shrug off the pain, before she grabbed Flynn's hand, an expression of shock coming onto her face) F-Flynn! You're hands bleeding
....HAHA! WE NEED ANOTHER CHAIR IN ROOM 5! een jaar geleden
watch him bring Macross in the volgende post and tear everything apart xD een jaar geleden
At this point, I don't blame him XD een jaar geleden
Ophelia: (She was surprised at the sudden power that Flynn had discovered, before she responded) I-It's fine. After all, you said it was the artifact... but how were you able to do that? I thought all artifacts were only made to destroy, not heal
(As soon as he mentioned this, a searing pain shot through Flynn's head, as the tentacles from the artifact crept out of his eye socket, writhing violently)
Nithloraul: Don't assume that because I am silent, that I am not listening, human! You have no control over me! Do not assume that I am your slave, do you understand?! I can tear your body apart whenever I felt like it
(At the mention of it, Flynn could feel the skin on his hands reopen. In fact, they were tearing open even more, revealing muscle tissue and even bone)
Ophelia: S-Stop this at once!
Nithloraul: Silence! The men are talking now! Answer me, Flynn! Do you understand?!
Ophelia: F-Flynn, what are you saying?
Nithloraul: I said to shut up! You don't know anything about me! You have no control! You're a damn human! I can kill you if I want! (With that, the pain stopped, and Flynn's wounds slowly healed) But right now, I have in intention to. You don't control me. I am not a dog to be used. I am the Nithloraul, and nothing more. Nothing less (It finally went silent)
Ophelia: (She looked at Flynn, a little taken aback at both the sight of his healing hands and the words that came from his mouth)
Ophelia: (She looked down at him, a sense of dread coming over her as she looked at him) F-Flynn..... What would make you say such things like that? It isn't like you
een jaar geleden -Universe_COLA- said…
The sound of large bells sounded off loudly, it's deafening chime like the rumble of an earthquake that had been held up into the sky for all ears to be heard. And for each single squabble of sound from them, there was a stretch of a silence so quiet that questioning if one could even still think within. And it wavered unsteadily, disturbed with each ringing of the bell, the deep jingle waving out into the atmosphere. Now from where these bells had sounded was from no church, nor any village or kingdom with one big enough for everyone to hear. This bell was rusted, its inside tarnished along its rims and the deep cracks were engraved within the meanders of its shape down to every last scribble and scriptures that clustered the oddly stone manner of its well being.

Kelsa stood there with a small note who's fabricate was a smooth cocoa color clutched to her chest, her wings fluttering at each sound that came from the bell behind her. The note she held was folded into four, each crease within it just a crisp as the next, the paper itself bearing no wrinkles to it whatsoever. She waited patiently, closing her eyes for a moment. She pursed her lips, inhaling calmly before she exhaled in the same manner, but still, her hands trembled lightly as she clutched the note, her eyes closing. "I am too close...to love you. To be loved by you...I'm sorry...I have let you down..."

The final chime of the bell was heavy, and it echoed for miles and onwards to ears that would never here it across the plain land of rollings hills of grass that only a pure miracle could grow. Images began to flash before her mind, images. Memories. Memories of everything that she had experienced within the mortal world. Memories, like photos within a picture book with emotion attached to every last one of them. And then finally they fell onto Wiezen. His smile. His laugh. His anger. His sorrow. His pain. The amount of happiness that he had brought to her with just that one moment.

And with the echo of the last chime fading to its end, the clear sky became a whirlpool of clouds, the faint sound of trumpets sounding off within the sky. And like a blink, as swift as a flicker of lightening, as sudden as the snap of a finger, the sky lit up. And from it came a glow that caused the clouds to disperse all at once, a light projecting from it with a burn that could triumph the brimstone of hell itself. And down it cast upon her, her wings beings the first aspect of her body that immediately reduced to dust comparable to the likes of sand, her skin peeling back and revealing the light underneath it that was being extinguished. She clutched the note tighter before it letting it flow out into the open air, her fingertips finally releasing it as they perished within the shine. And then...there was only silence, only the floating parchment for the unknown drifting, a bird attempting to fly with an injured wing.

~

Something...something...something, something, something. He could feel it in the crevices of his mind, feel the weaves that wove him unraveling quickly before he could do much anything to catch the threads that were slipping and attempt to make them whole. A pain...pain unlike anything he had ever felt. A stab through the chest was nothing. A hole in his heart was nothing. Katle Holle was nothing. Nothing he had ever felt could compare the feeling that had washed over him. The feeling of something being torn from where it should have never been removed. Like a hot anvil being dropped onto his soul while Death's hymn whispered in a silent orchestral harmony that was meant for him to hear, so close to his ears, but not for him.
His eyes widened, and tears filled them to no avail, filling the entirety of his sclera from beginning to end until they were only two sockets on his face filled with a liquid, glow filled blue.

Black wings twitched, large feather began to fall from them, their dark color transitioning into an ashen grey that reduced to into soot before they ever had the chance to meet the end that was the ground. But it was much more than soot. It held the texture of salt that had been charred into the depth holding color almost similar to pepper without the lighter shade distinguishing them.

The silence that weighed around him was like hundreds of thousands of pounds of weight being hung onto the atmosphere with sandbags weighing them down until they touched the soil and brought the sound of the dark far above the sky onto the earth. But there was not a sound. Not a peep. Not a word. Not a sniffle. Nor a sob. Only the fluttering of feathers that would have sounded much louder than they should have, each feather that ruffled sounding as if they were sharp enough to cut through the fabric of the sky. But there was nothing. And in a pale aura that swallowed him, Wiezen disappeared into the night.

The roaring snarl of a ferocious beast called out into the silence above all other things of the wild, more vicious and savage than anything just nature alone could produce.

~
[Meanwhile]

Back within the confines of the burrow, there was no sound whatsoever. Francis laid far out into the desert heat, the skin on his chest peeled back and his muscle tissue following soon after blood draining out onto the ground and now dried into the cracked sandy environment, his beating heart crushed into nothing but a stein of tubes and crimson along the ground. His arms were sprawled out wildly, a look in his eyes stuck between deep, lifeless disbelief and terror. Some of his skin, left out in the environmental heat for so long, had fried into sizzling mush against the ground into pools of mush. However, no odor drifted from it, for it had already been tended to.

Essil wiped the blood from his blade as the alchemist's book floated in front of him for him to read, his blood colored irises scanning through the pages. His attention only inverted when thorny roots dug themselves through the ground and wrapped themselves around the corpse, each sharp spine baring its own teeth to gnaw through flesh and bone as their meal was dragged under into the depths of the dry soil. "Hm...pitiful. She isn't even satisfied with that. No matter, there is still much to be done and even more to be handled. Yes, yes, why must she be such a greedy creature?" His wooden face gave a stiff grimace before he turned, closing the book and tucking it away as he left the scene.

~

[Meanwhile]

Weiss squinted his eyes through the blurriness of blood filled vision as the white haired woman looked him in the eye, that sickening, gut wrenching feeling in his stomach reminding him awfully of Emma. And in the hands of unconsciousness that seemed to keep grasping him and then guiding him back to reality, the image of the woman kept flickering between herself and Emma time after time. His heart thumped rapidly inside of his chest, and with one last effort. he stabbed his wand at her just as she was leaning close to take another bite from he skin of his face, the wand stabbing her through the throat and vibrating violently with the amount of magic that was being poured into it. And then it exploded, shards of wood and sparks of volumes that would have been beautiful in the sky if not for the blood that followed it.
His ears rung...they bled. But somewhere...somehow...whether it was within his mind or actually outside of the darkness that his rattled head had began to drown in, he heard voices. Rushing towards him. And then screaming. Screaming.....screaming.

~

[Meanwhile]

Bonnus expanded a small smile herself and only watched as the witch left, but said nothing while doing so. She decided on returning to the tent to check on Lilith to see if she was doing fine. Or so it seemed.
However, as soon as she entered to the tent, her image rippled and began to fade, only to reveal Li Ann Quartz there, her green skin a tint that could rival that of a goblins any day. She stared down at Lilith Ann with a glare, watching her in her feverish dream. "Pathetic....if only, thee had magic, Mistress" She spat the title like something disgusting had crawled onto her tongue.
She went over and knelt down where Lilith Ann was sleeping, wrapping her fingers around her throat and squeezing, her other hand cupping the woman's mouth so that she wouldn't scream as she began to choke the life from the Sister Lieutenant with a firm and harsh grip until she felt nothing more. But the moment she heard foot steps coming towards the tend quickly, she opened a portal and left, looking back at the body of her former Mistress with a sly grin before disappearing.

~
[Meanwhile]

Judissia left to start helping collect what she needed for her and Rosemary to start on their tent before the raining would start. But they would have to hurry. They could take a drizzle, but if it were going to be a full on pour down, then they would be spending the night trying to get themselves warm again.
Oh shit.... So much for Enricho's possible brother XD een jaar geleden
Rosemary: (She was able to return to the spot with a healthy collection of sticks and leaves. She laid them on the ground and waited patiently for Judissia)

Enricho: (He watched the sun slowly set in front of him, before taking one final swig of his alcohol. The total silence was something else entirely. Essil and Francis were both gone, and Bonnus had left long ago. It was almost peaceful, knowing that just him and his family were the only ones there, even if for a short time. He stood up finally, and made his way inside the burrow to check on the two)
Far under the burrow, where there was only a small flickering light that she managed to use the roots from the walls for, Ossiana cradled Oasis protectively, whispering to her repeatedly that everything was going to be alright as the child cried in her arms. Or more so her arm, since the other one had been bent and damaged during an attack she hadn't been expecting
She looked around, her eyes darted anxiously for a way out. She had no idea how far under she was, but it was further than the deepest section of her burrow, and she could feel the draining there. She knew that in this case, she would be able to manage herself and perhaps even dig far enough to reach the surface if she could see where she would was going. But her injury was going to slow her down massively, even when she managed to ignore the pain.

But Oasis on the other hand...she could hear the child's breathing roughen a few times here and there, and that made the hairs on her neck raise in genuine fear. She feared no monster, nor demon or human, or warrior. But this...this was something that she was afraid of. She could not let it happen. She had to find a way out, she need a way out. She could feel her ax on the surface, pulling towards her. And that made the matter worse. Too long...too long...
Time was ticking, and she knew that Enricho was the last one left. A fury like no other began to burn inside of her, but she had to keep it at bay for the well being of the very child that she held in her arm.

~

Judissia came back from further in the forest dragging a small bundle of skinny small trees that had already been knocked over onto the ground. Surprisingly, she didn't have to put in much effort to pull them all the way out, for the majority of that had already been done. And they were going to make what they had to do a lot easier. On top of the small trees, which were barely taller than herself, were leaves and vines that she too had gathered to use for their makeshift sanctum away from the rain.
COLA, please, my hart-, hart can't take another of Ossiana suffering XD een jaar geleden
now helga's hart-, hart is going to suffer when she finds out her sister is dead and she was fooled and wiezen is dead and oh, weiss is soon to be xD een jaar geleden
Also, what happened?! Enricho didn't leave, so how did she get this badly injured een jaar geleden
Enricho: (He made his way inside the burrow, as he called out to Ossiana) Oss! You here (He travelled down the burrow, calling out to her in the hopes that he could see her and Oasis' smile again)

Rosemary: (She sat in silence and waited for Judissia to start the fire)

Ophelia: B-But.... W-will it have any negative effects on you?
I'm going to bed now, even though I now fear tomorrow XD een jaar geleden
...i dont think he plans on responding to that xD een jaar geleden
Well I physically can't sleep unless Enricho saves Ossiana and Oasis. That can't be allowed XD een jaar geleden
Judissia began around them, standing in one space and instead turning, eyeing the trees and low branches around them until she found what she was looking for. But what she used the wood for wouldn't be a fire. There was a tree that sat a few yards away from them that she was able to see, one that has a low enough crook that she could use to lodge a branch through.
And from there, she began to create a frame for a small hut looking structure, using shorter sticks the further she went from it while setting it up. When that was finished, she began to fill in the frame with the leaves they had gathered and used the vines to sort of tie them down. A bit sloppily, yes, but it would work all the same.
"HaHa, just in time!" She said in triumph just as it had started to drizzle. "Not bad huh? I didn't really think I would remember how to do this that well."
COLA, u want to say... anything in the comments? een jaar geleden
(Fuck sleep)

Enricho: Os?! (He continued down into the burrow, down to where she and Oasis were. He went over to the handmade nest, expecting to see Oasis and her toothy grin, but once he looked down, not seeing anything, it brought a feeling of worry to his heart. But he did his best to calm his nerves as he called out, only more frantiquelly now) Ossiana!? Where are you!?

Rosemary: You did a good job, Judissia (She gave her a single nod)
Ophelia: (She was taken aback at his response, red coming onto her face) O-Okay then
Judissia gave her a thumbs up an grinned a little. "Correction, we did a good job, Rose. From now on, that's how it's gonna be. We. We're in this together alright?" She looked up at the sky as the drizzle began to pick up, the rain drops becoming a little bigger. "Well, I guess that's tellin' us that its about time to get inside and start us up a fire...without burning out little makeshift tent down, that is."
COLA, please don't do this to Enricho and Oss.... and for the love of god, talk to me and Jade. It's super uncanny XD een jaar geleden
Rosemary: (She gave an approving nod to Judissia, liking the way she spoke of "we") Alright
"Now on in, I'll work on getting a fire going with the dry twigs and sticks that I nudged under so be careful where you step." Judissia said, grabbing the rocks that she had brought along with the rest of everything else. Some of those rocks had a smooth and flat feature to them, others were bulky-ish in a ordinary rock like way.
COLA, please say something een jaar geleden
Rosemary: (She crawled inside the burrow, wrapping her arms around her legs as she sat down)

Enricho: (He wandered around the burrow, from a sort walk, to a job, to eventually a full sprint, his worry turning into concern, and then into fear as he continued to call out to her) Ossiana! Where are you!? Answer me!
Judissia sat down just in front of the makeshift tent where the top of it where the exit was sheltered her from the rain that had went from a drizzle into full on rain soon enough as she used one of the bulkier rocks to sharpen down one of the sticks, which she then used to strip a wider branch of its bark. From there, she began to drill in a small hole to where she could hold the sharp end of her stick steadily before rubbing her hands on either side quickly.
At first, there was nothing. And then seconds began to pass by, which then became a full minute before--fffFOOOoom, a small flower of orange and red sprouted from the sticks, fire engulfing them and bringing them into life. "Allright!" She gave a small cheer, rubbing her hands together before tossing more twigs into the growing ember, feeding it the fuel it needed. When it grew to a considerably useful size, the toasty warmth from it began to drift through their built shelter, only a few small drops of water being able to ease through the top of it.
"We're all set for now. It's all a matter of waiting in out."
Rosemary: (She gave another nod as she looked at the fire)

Enricho: (He searched the burrow as best as he could, but in the end, it was to no avail. They were nowhere to be seen, nowhere that he could find them. He returned to the top of the burrow, his back against the wall, as he slide down it into a sit, before leaning his head forward into his hands, the sense of dread starting to take him over)
Judissia finally got around to settling down after checking the area around them one last time just to be safe. You could never be too safe. She sat closer to the fire some, feeling its warmth. She sat with her knees up, staring at the trance inducing dance of the flickering tails of flames as they burned at the wood underneath them. At some point, she began to stick her hand out closer to the fire until it almost touched her fingertips before she stopped. "Hey, Rose. Come here for a moment."
Why must Enricho continue to suffer?! een jaar geleden
Rosemary: (She crawled over to where Judissia is, sitting next to her) What is it?
"I'm going to show you somethin', Remember earlier when I asked you to touch the water and tell me how it felt?" Judissia asked while sorting out the rocks that she had gathered and aligning them in a straight line based on their shape, from flat and jagged to bulky and sharp.
Rosemary: Yeah. What about it
"It was cold." Judissia said blandly, almost if that was the answer to all of their problems. She paused for a brief moment, letting a little silence sync in before she continued. "I'm going to be truthful with you like you asked, okay?" She took Rosemary's hand and picked up one of the sharp rocks, using it to make a long cut across the palm of her hand.

The blood that bled out was darker than any normal blood, the cut itself feeling like needles pricking over her palm repeatedly before it became numb.

Judissia sat the rock aside and lifted her hand to Rose's mouth. "Bite down as hard as you possibly can."
Rosemary: W-What? (For once, since they met, she was shocked at what Judissia was doing) W-Why would you do that? And bite it?! Why?!
Judissia stared at her for a moment before letting out a sigh. "It's...mandatory." She said slowly before grabbing the rock she had used before and cutting open her own palm. She showed it to Rosemary before biting into her other hand, keeping her bleeding palm to where Rosemary could see. She bit down hard enough to draw blood and even tore away a little flesh.
The slash she had made on her palm began to heal slowly, follicles of flesh acting as strings as they reattached to the lower half, hooks of palm-skin rejoining until all that was left there was a blood covered palm. The bite mark where she had torn away the small bit of skin healed itself as well.
"It's faster when its other peoples blood and skin. That's how I survived within that cage, hunger stricken as if my soul was starving." She mumbled. "You'll get this...this craving. This hunger for it. We...are like...the living dead, only that we can think and we don't decay. Unless of course, we die."
Rosemary: B-But that's inhuman (She turned away from Judissia) I won't do it. I won't hurt you

(COLA, when will Enricho stop mopping XD)
"Inhuman...Rose, in a world full of humans, demons, and monsters..we're all inhuman. And sometimes it takes a human to take in a little monster to survive in situations that would have been out of their control beforehand." Judissia said, looking at the fire for a moment before looking back to Rose. "And when that hunger hits...it will hit hard. It'll fill your head. Fill your dreams. Everything around you will be much more like animals within your hunt. And I want you to be prepared for it, to learn how to control it."
Rosemary: (She didn't turn around. The thought of having to bite into her made her refuse to do so) W-Why do we have to do this? There has to be another way, right?
"I...wish there was.." Judissia said, a bit disgusted at the fact herself. "If there was, then I wouldn't make you do something like this. I don't want you to have to do something like this, and if it was another way, even with the smallest chance, I would take that route in a heartbeat if it meant you not having to do this. But...you're going to have to. For your sake, and the sake of the people you love. To control it and only use it when you absolutely have to."

Her eyes shifted to Rose for a moment, before looking back to the fire. There was a small tear, and her hands gently wrapped around the child's, a a strip of cloth brushing against the cut in her palm as it was tightened and tied around the cut to stop it from bleeding any further. "There..that should do it." She said before allowing her back her hand and turned towards the fire once more, her back facing her.
Rosemary: (She remained silent, listening closely to Judissia's words, before finally responding) There really is no other way, huh?
Judissia didn't give an immediate answer, reaching her fingertips out to brush through the fire, the flames that should have been hot only being just above warm. Warm enough for her to touch...but hot enough for her skin to burn. When she pulled her hand away, she watched them very slowly start to heal from the small degree of flesh that was burned them. "...No...there isn't." She said finally. "Eating food is going to be just as much as a hassle too sometimes."
Rosemary: (She didn't answer. She couldn't. She didn't know what she could say about all of this. She could only sit in total silence)
Judissia remained silent as well, allowing Rose some time to have everything that was said to her sink in. She understood the feeling all too well. Having to be dragged away from your family, wanting to go back to them so bad but knowing that you couldn't. Not with the potential to harm them, kill them. Smelling cooking so good that your stumble rumbled and growled, but never was able to consume any of it. She let out a silent sigh.
"You should...get some rest kiddo. We'll just move our wilderness lessons to tomorrow. After all, we'll probably be out in the trees for a while until we can find a place that's safe enough for us to camp out..sound good?"
COLA, please een jaar geleden
Rosemary: (She was still taken aback at what she had to do, but she gave a nod regardless) Y-Yeah
Judissia let out small sigh and turned around, giving Rose a small pat on the shoulder. "Don't worry...I'm gonna stick with you through the way. I know this is hard for you, but we'll make it."
Rosemary: (She gave a nod to Judissia, despite not turning around) Alright.....
Judissia turned sideways to rest her back against the the sturdier part of the tent, looking over to her right and out at the falling rain, her brows furrowing together lightly. "...Night kiddo. Sleep while you still have the ability to. I'll keep watch."

She picked up the flat blunt stone that she had used and held half of it in her hands before she began to use another rock to break off its edges off of it with short and forceful swings, rotating the stone in her hand with each side that she shaped into a chipped curve. She took up a few vines as well along with a stick and started piecing together something that could be used as a knife and using everything to full efficiency.
She took the sharp edges that had been knocked off and broke a stick into half, working through some of the night in silence.
Rosemary: (she did not turn to see what Judissia was doing. She only remained on her said as she slowly drifted to a sleep)

Enricho: (He did not move, not once. The dread was slowly filling his mind with thoughts of what could've happened, very few were good thoughts)
Judissia continued with what she was doing while Rosemary had drifted to sleep, using one of the sticks that she had scrapped of its bark to make a handle, managing to create a slit it deep enough to fit some of the crafted blade of rock into it in which she then tied with vines to keep it secure and more reliably put together.
The smaller pieces she made into small daggers that she thought she would be able to throw hard enough for them to pierce through flesh depending on what it was that they would have to defend themselves against sooner or later.

As the night progressed into midnight, she found herself getting up to do a bit of pacing outside in the rain, looking up at the sky as it poured down. Was this real? Was it all really real? Escaping? Freedom? The drops of rain that fell onto her were like a waterfall that had been separated until they were only droplets, droplets that fell everywhere at once. And it was one of the best things she had ever come to feel again. The cold rain actually felt..cold, or almost cold. Which told her that this rain was colder than the stream had been. She closed her eyes for a brief moment, her head tilted towards the sky and her arms spread out to either side.

The woods. The trees.
Judissia's eyes snapped open and she turned swiftly despite the small stumble in her step and through one of the stone cut daggers from where she had heard a sudden ruffle from just as the voice within her head spoke. Her eyes searched the area vigorously, and slowly, she went over to where she had threw the dagger.
But as she went and walked around the bush, she let out a tedious sigh.
And just like that, someone dies~
It was merely a rabbit that had gotten the blunt end of things, the knife dug into its ribs and blood patching the fur around it.
Rosemary: (Her eyes were closed, but nothing more. She did what she could to sleep, but the day was so horrid that she just couldn't bring herself to fall asleep)

(When can Enricho stop being miserable XD
Also, when can Jade return?)
Judissia knelt down beside the small animal and tore the knife from it, the jagged edges that she had been able to put into the stone when crafting it tearing through the skin of the rabbit with little to no trouble. A frown came to her face, and she picked it up by its ears. They would need some food. But the problem was, would there be any point for her to even try to eat it? Rose probably still had a little more time to enjoy what she could still eat before it fully kicked in, but she would be damned if the last thing that that child ate would rabbit out in the forest.
So with that in mind, she buried it under a pile of leaves and a small mound of dirt, hoping that any predators that preyed on it would come by and scavenge its corpse.
COLA, that doesn't answer my vraag een jaar geleden
Rosemary: (She continued to lie down in silence)
Judissia sighed again, finally turning away from the critter's grave of dirt and leaves and went back over to the fire to take shelter with Rose, holding the throwing knife that had been used over the flames, the blood that covered it drying into a scorch and giving the stone blade a bit more personality.
(Okay, COLA, seriously, can you respond with anything more than this? I get the feeling Jade is being left out)
And the lack of talking is worrying een jaar geleden
((Ain't my fault. Not my problem.))