Windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

Windwakerguy430 9437 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5151-5200 of 9437

een jaar geleden pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
"You can't say that when we haven't gotten into the thick of what's bad. Everything before what I'm about to tell you will end up seeming like child's play in the backyard on a sunny day." Judissia said grimly with a light grimace. "That Crown that we were talkin' about earlier. Know anything on it? History? Why we're trying to destroy it?"

~

"Cute?" Oasis rolled her eyes. "I don't know how to be "cute". It's just one of those things." And then she grinned, her hands dropping below Rosemary's waist and gripping her rear roughly, pulling her closer to where their bodies pressed against one another. "And besides, yours is obviously bigger. Juuuust how I like it."
een jaar geleden Windwakerguy430 said…
*Oswald gave a shrug* Not a thing, really. All I know is this, Wein wants it, and whatever he wants, I want. I don't have anything personal with him. He didn't burn down my town, kill my family, or anything like that. Call me crazy, but I want to stop him for one reason. One simple little reason. I hate nobles

Bigger, huh? *Rosemary said with a grin as she let her arms hang to the side* Yeah, I guess it is pretty big. I was so sick of people calling it big, but... Well, if you like it, then hey, it works for something *Rosemary turned her back to Oasis, holding her arms behind her head as she brushed her hair, before she pressed her rear against Oasis' pelvis on purpose* Oops, must've hit you by accident *She turned around, giving Oasis a playful grin as she pressed her rear against her pelvis, moving it across her groin*
een jaar geleden cosmic_fusions said…
“Oh... there you are.” Zealia’s ears twitched into a perk and she expanded a humble smile. “I thought you left without notice...” Again. The hybrid walked toward the counter of the bar and set her father’s order that drifted an intriguing smell. “Is everything to your liking? I noticed you turned off the music, maybe I can satisfy you with a song of your choice.” She said, cleaning around the table. “You and mom left a fair amount of discs behind...”
"Eh, music isn't really necessary, so no, I'm good." Charlie answered as he observed his food and further corrected her. "And correction, Helga and Wiezen left a lot of that stuff around." He took a whiff of the burgers. "Shit, this smells great! I guess he and Helga really did show you and thing or two in the kitchen huh?" He almost grinned a little, the pride in his voice subtle, but there and enough to be noticed.

~

Judissia lifted an eyebrow in question after he gave his reasoning for wanting to join her and Rosemary in taking care of business with Wein. "And what's your bout with nobles eh? Because right now you're sittin' in front of someone who used to be one herself at some point in time. Waaaay back before you were born, of course."

-

Oasis gave a small shutter as the plush that was Rosemary's ass pressed and rubbed across her pelvis, a twitching bulge starting to push against it from inside of her pants. Her hands ran across her rear, running up her hips and to her breasts, caressing them lovingly as she kissed her way up Rose's shoulder slowly, her lips transitioning to her tongue which she used to lick up to her ear.
And she whispered to her words of lust and love. "Sexy~. But you might be tempting me to hit back on accident."
*Oswald gave a sigh* I grew up in a city. Personally, I was well off. I had money, a family, and lived a pretty decent life. I had a good education, and I don't mean to brag, but I was pretty popular with girls. That being said, when I saw nobles look down at those lesser than them, using them for their own game, I was disgusted. I hated it. I spent a lot of my time showing them that they can't use people. Wein is just the worst kind of a noble. He doesn't just treat those lesser than him like dirt. He plays with human lives like it's some kind of game, and uses those lives to better himself. And I won't rest until I see him pay

*Rosemary gave a giggle as she felt her hands press against her as she spoke* Maaaaybe~ *She kept move her rear against her pelvis in her little dance. It was nothing compared to her mothers, but she knew that it was enough to get Oasis excited*
Smirking, Oasis's groped Rosemary softly, turning her head towards her to plant a deep and passionate kiss, her hips beginning to move her pelvis against Rosemary's rear. The bulge in her pants began to grow harder, and harder, until she couldn't help but to push more against her while their lips remained locked. When she pulled away, she chuckled some. "What do ya say we hit the showers, girly? It'll be a part of us..catching up." She smirked some as she thought back to the first time that they had had sex, and in turn, even the memory of it made her erecting skip ahead into a rock hard state.

-

Judissia was silent for a long moment before she commented on Oswald's answer with one word. "Reasonable." She gave a short sequence of nods as if she had decided on whether or not he was worth the time. "So then, let me fill you in on what you don't know. That Crown isn't somethin' that you want in Wein's hands. Or anyone's, when you think about it. The Crown of Thorns is an artifact that allows whoever that where's it to have a type of control over an individual that shouldn't exist. If you're familiar with somethin' like mind control or charming spells, then take that and amp that up passed the max. This is a artifact that's able to craft reality into a lie, making that lie truth to all those under its control. For instance, say if I was wearing the damn thing now as we speak. If I told you to put your face in front of a cannon, you would do it. If I told one of your crew members to load it with a cannon ball and shoot you in the face with it because it would diminish all of the evil in the world, as stupid as that sounds, they would do it without hesitation, and you would keep your face in front of that cannon happily until you had no face or head left for that matter. Now imagine Wein with something of that caliber and you tell me how that'll pan out."
*Oswald gave it some thought, and he only responded with one word* Damn.

*Rosemary gave a smile* Sure thing, I could use one right about now. The smell of all this salt water is starting to get to me *She pulled away from Oasis, already making her way towards the bathroom, unbuttoning her shorts as she did, allowing them to fall to her ankles and exposing her undergarments, turning to Oasis with a smirk* You coming?
"Yeah, I know." Judissia let out a sigh. "And believe or not, that ain't even half of the shit we've been having to deal with. Owensport soldiers are starting to be seen more and more around the west and south. We've had our run ins, but for the most we've been trying to avoid them all together. Makes for less work and less of a problem."

~

Oasis's fresh erection gave a hard twitch as she watched Rosemary's shorts drop down to her ankles, and she took a moment to admire the glorious sight of her body with her own eyes. And at her question, she grinned. "Oh hell yeah!" She was already taking off the tanktop that she had decided to settle down with as she started making her way towards the bathroom.
*Oswald gave a sigh as he turned to her* So, any idea where you know the other crown'll be, and if you have any means of getting to it first?

*Rosemary giggled slyly as she saw Oasis hurry to the bathroom. Rosemary followed suit by throwing off her shirt, followed by what undergarments she had on, already reaching the bathroom completely naked*
By the time Rosemary had gotten to the bathroom, Oasis was yanking off her pants with one hand while trying to turn on the hot water for the shower with the other. The bulge that had formed in her pants now had gotten fully erected, twitching stiffly. She was still backed up from not having sex for so long, and her shaft swelled up and down in desperate need of pleasure. Once she was finally able to get the shower on, she kicked off her pants the rest of the way and started removing her undergarments which included the chastity belt that she forgot that she didn't need to wear anymore.

~

"Yeah, something like that." Judissia answered, leaning forward to rest her arms on one of her knees. "I picked up on the pattern that will help us find it faster hopefully. With the crown not being whole, it has a side effect on the environment around it. They'll most likely be hordes of monsters that it's presence attracted around it, the trees overgrown and growing in a strange way that you couldn't miss. Oh, speaking of monsters, that's another part to things. The crown is said to be able to control them too. Which is another reason that I can't let him get his hands on it and make it whole."
*Oswald shook his head in confusion* Man, this whole thing gets more and more mysterious. What I want to know who or, rather, what made this thing in the first place and what purpose it had.

*Rosemary giggled as she watched Oasis attempt to throw her clothes off, her eyes catching a glimpse of the chastity belt* You know, you should really throw that thing away *She gave a chuckle before stepping into the shower* Damn, kind of small, ain't it?
Zealia’s hands were behind her back as she listened attentively to what Charlie had to say about her cooking. She expanded a small smile before clearing her throat. “I learned from the best.” She said, eyeing Charlie as she did so.
"Well, that part I can't help ya with." Judissia sat back now, leaning back on her hands. "How the damn thing came to be, there's so much shit surrounding it that you'd have to pick through everything from the latest ending to the earliest beginning. Some say it's a peace of Satan that broke off during his fall, some say it was created by a powerful warlock to overthrow King Daegon Eleasial Bragassy Morgan, the so called "Potentate of Kings" and his legendary sword Meumer. That one actually seems to hold a little more truth to it tho in my opinion."

~

"Throw it away? Yeah..I guess if you say so." Oasis shrugged as she was finally able to get it off and toss it aside with a light clang from the steel lock that was on it. And just as Rosemary was commenting on the size of the shower, Oasis lips mashed against her in a vicious, deep kiss of lust. Her hands went to Rose's thighs, wrapping around them and immediately lifting her off her feet and leaning her against the wall of the shower, moaning into her mouth. Her tongue shoved itself into hers, scrubbing at it and licking around her mouth roughly.

~

Charlie picked up one of the burgers, unaware that Zealia was looking directly at him, and biting into it at first. He paused at the ending of the bite, and then immediately began to stuff the entire thing within his mouth, forgetting what eating food was like. The feeling of it, the taste of it. Real food. Not rotting corpses or pieces of demons. Food.
last edited een jaar geleden
*Oswald shook his head in confusion* Sounds like nothing more than a mess to me. When we get the chance, we need to destroy it, or at least dispose of it somewhere where he can never get to it

*Rosemary was taken by surprise from the kiss, but she returned it nonetheless, moaning as she was lifted from her feet and pressed against the walls, her hands going across Oasis' body and hair in a fit of passion*
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
...she doesn't have body hair though XD een jaar geleden
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
I deleted the other one because the latest one was funnier XD Maybe Wind lubed you, but I didn't xD And nah, I prefer the exact opposite with minimal of those XD I've just been at a neutral setting as of lately, but that's gonna change een jaar geleden
cosmic_fusions commented…
COOOLAAA, u manen, dun wuuuvv meee? :(((( een jaar geleden
Zealia gave a proud smile as she witnessed her father devour the food she herself made, her ears twitching slightly in glee. But the more she saw him stuff the food quickly, the more concern grew in her eyes. “H-hey now! If you eat too fast you’re gonna get a tummy ache!”
"Yeah, that's the general idea of it. But with it still being in shards it'll only cause trouble wherever its put, and eventually he's going to find them. But we'll figure that out once we can actually get together all of the pieces." Judissia said. "There's no telling how many he already has by now."

-

Oasis only became more passionate the longer their lips remained locked in a cycle of lustful kisses. Suddenly, her shaft and a little bit after it was already pushing into Rosemary, scrubbing against her walls just within the boundaries of her entrance. She let out another moan, being greeted with wave of the hot pleasure that she had been anticipating so much from the moment Rose had started teasing her.
*Oswald gave a sigh, but looked up* well, we got one piece, don't we? As long as we hold onto it, those things are as good as useless. And for all we know, monsters are probably... attracted.... to him..... That thing your holding isn't a danger to us, is it?

*Rosemary let out a loud moan, using her mouth to kiss Oasis' neck to keep it quiet. As she moaned, she tried to speak into Oasis' ear* Y-You don't waste any time, huh? No foreplay or nothing
"....Probably. But someone who knows what they're doing with it has it, and that person very well may be the answer to containing the entire thing now that I think about it." Judissia answered. "Anyways, I don't have it on me, so no worries there."

-

"I-I can't help it! I haven't seen you in THREE YEARS Mary!" Oasis moaned out in her own defense as she pushed herself further into her, gasping when the moist heat of Rosemary's insides wrapped around and constricted her erection. She moaned even louder than before now, her body quivering briefly in ecstasy. Her hips pulled back before she gave another hard thrust, immediately reaching deeper parts and expanding Rose's walls to fit the shape of her erection.

~

"I ain ot in thwee yays--Fuh ah shtoma ak!" Charlie responded with a mouth full of burger which was quickly followed by mozzarella, and then water, which luckily helped water down some of the food for him to chew it more thoroughly until down the hatch in went. But it was quickly followed by more as he took a bite of the next burger without hesitation.
*Oswald gave a sigh of relief, wiping his brow* Good. The last thing we need is this ship getting attacked again

*Rosemary moaned loudly, a giggle coming from her moans as she spoke up* Aww, i-Is O so happy t-to see me again. Alright. T-Then.... I'll make sure t-to drain you and satisfy you. I'll d-drain you of every last d-drop *She could barely speak, her moans interrupting her before she lost control, her body remaining locked against Oasis' as she moaned in pleasure*
Zealia took a seat across from Charlie on the opposite side of the counter, resting her chin on the palm of her hand as she observed him enjoy the meal she prepared. She remained silent for the time being, simply twitching her ears when her father spoke. This was because she wanted to engrave a picture of her father into her head before most likely never seeing him again. Enjoy the little time they had left. For she was also going to have to enjoy the little time she had with her mother as well thanks to all the new conflict that was emerging.
"Hah! Then the last thing you should be thinking about is trying to help someone thwart the pig that we known as Wein." Judissia said flat out. "You have plenty of time and room to back out now, ya know."

-

Oasis began to kiss her all over, her hips slowly moving into a rhythmic thrusts that were slow, but hit the deepest parts of Rosemary, which in turn, brought more loud moans from her as she thrusted harder and harder. "Y-Yes! Drain me dry! I'll fuck you nice and hard, just the way you like me to--ooaaah!" Another moan escaped before she could even finish her sentence, and she began to bite along her breasts.

~

In minutes, Charlie cleared the platter of everything that he had supposed to been taking with him, which, if he were to have tried to do it now, would only be a bunch of leftover crumbs. His appetite was more than he had mistaken it for. He let out a loud burp, and then down the rest of the water that was left in the glass, letting out a sigh of satisfaction, though he wasn't entirely full. Luckily, he still had a bag full of chips and humus that he could still turn to if he needed to. "Ah, that was great, it really hit the spot!"
*Oswald gave it some thought* Damn, I guess it's a good thing I have all that gold for repairs. But I was really hoping to use that to buy a nice dinner and some clothes. Oh well *Oswald shook his head as he responded to her* No, I'm ready to take him out more than ever.

*Rosemary moaned loudly, a snicker coming as she heard Oasis' moans, her hips rocking against hers as she whispered* It better be hard. I've been waiting for this all day. And I-I want you to keep this going all n-night!
"I'm glad it did." Zealia nodded, retrieving his empty plate and making it vanish within seconds back upstairs in the sink. "Anything else, Charlie?" She asked him, already cleaning up where he ate. After she was done, she gave him a toothpick and a small mint candy she usually gave to her clients after eating.
Judissia was quiet again for a moment after Oswald's first few words about repairs for the ship, and what he had really wanted to do with the gold. She could relate to that a lot, having to have to sacrifice something as simple as a good dinner for something else. So with that in mind, she spoke.
"Hold it there sea legs, you just go ahead and get this ship repaired. The least I could do is get some decent food for ya."

-

Oasis kissed her way up from Rosemary's breasts and back to her lips again, her tongue finding Rosemary's again quickly, the sound of her moans bringing a stronger lust from Oasis. "A-all night?" She chuckled out a moan. "Awww, so ya did miss me," She said jokingly before Rosemary's arms suddenly pulled her forward, closer in a tight hug.

And they did so of their own free will.

Oasis looked into her eyes, her hips coming to a stop. "E-Eros?" Though, there was no answer from within Rosemary's mind nor from Rosemary's own lips, she could feel her presence there with them now. A soft smile etched onto her face, remembering the promise that she had made to her. And though she seemed to be inactive at the moment, Eros was making sure that she kept that promise. And as she move her hips forward slowly, the pleasure that Rose felt began to increase rapidly, as if her ecstasy was a knob and it was being cranked up as far as it could go slowly but surely.

~

"I don't think so, Zealia. That was enough as it is. But keep up with good food like that, and you could probably start yourself a restaurant of sorts. " Charlie chuckled and popped the mint into his mouth, biting down on it immediately out of habit and crushing it between his teeth. He let the toothpick hang from the corner of his mouth. After moment of silence, he stood from the stool, pushing himself up with the use of the counter while moving the stool backwards with the heel of his foot so that he wouldn't trip himself and pushed it back in afterwards. "Well, it's about that time." He said, stretching and making sure he had everything. Everything as in, just his food and the clothes on his back.
Zealia's hands held one another as her saddened eyes now watched her father get up from the stool, knowing what was going to come next. Her ears slightly lowered at the last few of his words, staring at him as he made sure he had everything. She fidgeted with her fingers before clearing her throat. "I... I hope you achieve your goal." Zealia forced a smile, though the goodness behind it was sincere. "If you need anything else, you know where to find us..." She looked away briefly, almost to distract any tears that attempted to form before looking back at him. "Take care, Charlie." She struggled in saying before eventually she spat out.
*Oswald shook his head* Sorry, I can't accept. It's your money, and you have to do what you can to survive off it anyway. I have plenty of gold stored away, so don't worry. I don't plan on starving anytime soon

*Rosemary turned her head, not sure how to take Oasis' response* Eros? Yeah, where is that shit-talking little sh-IIT! *Rosemary moaned as she felt her pleasure increase, having to cover her mouth to block out the moans, yet enjoying it nonetheless*
"See, I'm afraid I can't do that, Sea Legs." Judissia grinned a little. "It looks like Rosemary didn't tell you too much about me huh? Its a I scratch your back, you scratch mine scenario. You help us out, and I make sure you and yer crew have what might be the last best meal they'll probably have for a while. Our line of work ain't silver spoons and golden platters, and being on the move constantly is a must."

-

Oasis reached her hand up, pulling Rosemary's hand away from her mouth and pinning it to the shower wall behind her. "Nah ah~ I need to hear those lovely sounds of pleasure you make so well!" She said with a lusting grin, resting her forehead against hers as her erection gave a hard twitches. She began to move her hips more forcefully, enough so that they could be heard from the wall on the other side.

~

Charlie gave a nod. "I will, thanks." He turned to Zealia and gave her a charmingly enthusiastic smile. "I don't have much of a choice when it comes to achieving that goal. I made someone a promise before I ended up here, and I damn well plan on keeping it." He grabbed the to-go box of pita chips that had been prepared for him. "I hope your mom gets better. You guys stay safe. Oh, and one more thing, if you ever need to break that seal for your pooch, well..don't. It'll break itself when it needs to." He gave her a pat on the shoulder as he walked passed and went towards the door. But in a strange way, this time, it lingered. The warmth of it. The essence of the gesture, and the fullness of the person that it came from.
"See ya around!" He said while he was heading out the door. But then he paused for a moment. "You know...we should talk again sometime soon." He said before he disappeared out the door.
*Oswald gave a nod* Alright then, if you really insist. I guess there's no arguing with you. But, don't go spending too much. I doubt everyone will want to stay once they hear the news.

*Rosemary gave a heavy pant as she couldn't stop moaning, giving a hard thrust as best as she could from her position, the force of Oasis's thrust driving her to a lustful madness*
"Y-Yeah..." Zealia began, her lips quivering as she paused to hold back a whimper and a tear. "We really should..." Her eyes followed him to the door, her ears lowering some as she watched him finally exit. "....I love you...." She whispered to herself, her ears twitching to the click when the door shut. She looked around her boutique now, a long depressing sigh escaping from her lips as she stared at the place her father once was. The lack of his voice now made her mother's snores more audible. She wasn't sure if she should tell her who the flowers were from or about Charlie paying a visit.

Zealia sighed again as she drug her feet through the shop and turned off the lights, her head lowered as she walked up the stairs and through the halls until she arrived to her room. When she opened the door, she gasped and took a step back at what she witnessed. "...w-w-what the...." Her mismatched eyes now stared in awe at the several objects that were floating from their stance, a white aura surrounding them all. As Helga's chest rose and fell, so did the floating, swaying items. She wasn't aware her mother was capable of using magic. However, neither did she, but now her powers unintentionally was syncing with her surroundings. Helga fidgeted in her sleep, her brows furrowed in discomfort as she shuffled around.
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Timeskip XD een jaar geleden
volgende day? een jaar geleden
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
volgende day. een jaar geleden
"The less people not willing to go along, the better." Judissia said flatly. "I wouldn't blame them really. Most people who would decide to go against Owensport are deemed to be insane by anyone who knows better anyways." She shrugged.

~

The hot water that sprayed down onto them from the shower head only allowed Oasis's movements to become slicker as she and Rosemary indulged in their shared bliss. She kissed all over her neck and collar bone and breasts, moaning nonstop as her tongue tasted her lovers dripping wet skin. She wanted to tell Rosemary how much she loved, how much she had missed her. How much she needed to be close to her again like this. But instead, her body did all of the talking, and her mouth, the moaning, unable to form words that would be clear enough to be understandable through them.
*Oswald gave a chuckle before he responded* Well then, I guess I'm just completely mental then, cause I don't even have a reason and am still going against them

*Rosemary could barely talk anymore, the only thing escaping her lips were the sounds of blissful moans. She kept her arms and legs wrapped around Oasis tightly in a tight hold, as if she didn't want to let her go*
The next day, Zealia awoke alone in her grand bed. She rubbed at her eyes, feeling blindly around the mattress for her mother, but she gasped once she realized she wasn't there. "M-Mom?!" She called out, her voice groggy. She quickly stood up from the bed and slipped on her pink slippers. "MOM?!" She yelled, noticing that Helga's side of the bed was neatly folded as if no one had slept there at all. She began to panic, regretting ever resting her eyes instead of watching over Helga. "MO--" She stopped, her eyes now staring at the figure behind the transparent curtains that led to the balcony. Zealia quickly rushed out there, stopping midway when she saw Helga basking in the morning's sun.

The hair growth potion placed on her the night before worked, for Helga's curls were already present. However, they were more of a greyish tone than their vibrant orange, and her hair was much shorter than how it used to be where it reached past her waist. The emerald in her eyes was still dull, the surroundings of her eyes now having a dark tint to them of stress and weariness. The rest of her face was pale, more freckles now visible and healing scars across her cheeks and chapped lips.

Helga inhaled deeply, her eyes closed as she held her face toward the rising sun, letting the rays glimmer on her surface. Her hands held one another in comfort, and she was quietly humming to herself, her body twitching every now and then when the beams hitting her increased in temperature.

(smol recovering Helga)
 The volgende day, Zealia awoke alone in her grand bed. She rubbed at her eyes, feeling blindly around the
Judissia actually began to laugh some at that, grinning some afterwards. "I think you and I are gonna end up getting along just fine." She stated. "Buuuut, there's another thing you should know. I can't be around Ossiana. As in, she'll probably try to kill me for somethin' that's she's probably still, and rightfully so, pissed about that happened a looooong time ago." And she didn't even think that "a long time ago" covered the time that had already passed. "Not to mention that she'll probably think I'm Macross as soon as she sees me. Personally, I don't think I look like that demon skank. But we can talk about that's a story for another time. You should go get some rest too. We don't know what the hell we're gonna run into tomorrow, but you'll need all you got just in case."

-

Oasis's moans soon merged with Rose's as they grew louder and louder, unable to hold back their passion for one another through the night. And just as she had promised, just as Rosemary had wanted, they kept that fiery bliss ignited throughout the entirety of the night.

But the next morning, Rosemary would also wake to a bit of a surprise from Oasis under the sheets as she was waken up.

~

Upon the rising of the sun, Carlyle's tired eyes opened, her eyelids heavy as she lifted herself up into a sitting position, her ears ringing. She found herself on the floor of the bathroom, the tub still full and marked with fingerprints of dried blood on the side from where he had managed to climb out before collapsing all together.
As her feet shifted over the floor, they brushed across empty vials, every single last one of them now empty from her binge and rolling in an advent fashion away from her. She groaned, her hand going to her throbbing head and her legs wobbling as they were made to stand. She looked around the bathroom to jab her memory and remind herself of where she was, and when it clicked in her head, she began to rush to try and clean everything up, nearly slipping a few times until she finally did, smacking her head hard against the wall.

Letting out a whimper of pain, she clutched the back of her head, her already aching head now throbbing even more than it had to start with. "Please stop, please stopplease stooop..." She mumbled repeatedly until the pain subsided some, allowing her to finally get to her feet for a second time but more carefully. She grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her naked body, picking up all of the bottles and placing them into the empty container/tray that they had been brought it. She went to go retrieve her clothes, but came to a stop when she saw herself in the mirror.

Her arms were scarred, the small holes in her arm like gaping pores, some of the veins in them not looking as they should have been. But they would heal. They always did. They had to.
She shook her head hard, though she payed for it dearly, not sure if that was a thought that was actually hers, or those of the addiction she had. Her still wet hair was now a tangled mess of damp strands, and her skin was slightly paler than it had previous been. But the color would return as well.
She scratched at her arms as she dried herself off quickly and threw on her clothes in a sloppy manner, attempting to straighten them out only when she finally had gotten them on. Luckily, she had long sleeves on.
She opened the bathroom door minutes later, peeking out to see that no one was there, and then hurrying down the hall to discard the bottles into the trashcan. She could feel her stomach twisting some in dismay, and she scowled herself for not eating anything beforehand.
*Rosemary slowly woke up from her slumber as she pulled the sheets up, looking down as she did* Come on, Oasis. At least let me get some sleep

*Oswald was wide awake before the sun had even risen, wanting to keep a clear course ready. As the sun had risen, the land before them was coming, and he called out the crew* Land ho, everyone! Everyone get up and stretch your legs. When we reach land, be back at the ship in half an hour. Don't wonder off too far
Oasis snickered as she gave Rosemary's entrance a long, hard lick, pausing for a moment suck on her clit before grinning. "I would, but it's time to rise and shine sleepin' beauty." She gave her a wink, crawling her way up to rest her cheek on Rose's stomach as she looked up at her, her grin still present. "We reached some solid ground. Come on, baby, wakey wakey. Ass up, sheets down!"
*Rosemary gave a groan* Come on, give me five more minutes *She put the pillow over her head, before she heard Oswald shouting. She gave a groan before she threw her pillow to the ground* Alright, I'm up!
Oasis climbed up quickly to meet her face to face where she could place "Hey hey hey, c'mon Rose, it was your idea to go all night, and even I was up before you were." The way Oasis spoke, she was in an awfully cheerful mood for one that hadn't gotten too much sleep. She gave Rosemary a soft smile. "Today's a special day today, and we gots stuff to do, so up up UP!" She said, throwing the covers aside, having them land where Rosemary had thrown the pillow.
*Rosemary gave a yawn before she sat up. She had to rub her eyes before speaking* Jeez, what are you so excited about? *She stood up, stretching her limbs before she picked up her clothes and started to put them on*
Oasis looked at her, a small frown coming to her face, yet she seemed to brush it off as a joke. "Ha, ha, very funny. Just finished getting ready, and I'll meetcha up top, kay?" She said, since she was already dressed in another pair of Lalya's pants that she had taken, along with a shirt that she had ripped to where it stopped just above her waist and topped off with her open trenchcoat-fashioned jacket. "And hurry it up will ya!" She added, already out the door and heading down the hall, closing the door some.
After all, Rosemary's body was for her and her only. And she refused to have anyone else step in the way of that.
"So you've awoken." Wiezen Jr. commented, towering over Carlyle after she had bumped into him at her attempt of running back into her room. He said nothing more and instead simply stared down at her with steely eyes, as if he already knew about Carlyle's actions.
cooollaaa, are u ignoring me aagainn :((( een jaar geleden
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
No xP een jaar geleden
Then say it baaacckkk :((( een jaar geleden
*Rosemary gave a sigh as she shook his head* Don't know what she's all excited about *As she spoke to herself, she threw her clothes on, getting ready for the long day*

(I'll save you from mediocrity, Jade)

*Franziska was up all night, looking over Layla after she and Flynn came back. She kept her eyes on her before she looked over at Flynn, allowing him to get some sleep as she did what she could to take care of her daughter*
Oasis got up to the deck of the ship and headed towards where Oswald had been to lay out a few things, but before she could do so, her attention was taken by a voice directed at her.

"What are we doing here, Oasis?" Lilith spoke from her position leaned against the rails with her arms crossed.

Oasis blinked before making a face, turning towards her. "What do ya mean? We're here to do what we were planning on doing from the jump. That's what we're doin' here."

"But you were not planning on leaving as we were supposed to, are you?" Lilith's eyes met hers. "You're forgetting why we are here, and what we must do. Time is being wasted like falling water."

"I missed my girlfriend slash fiance that I hadn't seen in years. I just really need and WANT to spend some time with her. I can't just pop in, say hi, and then just up and leave her like that. That ain't me."

"And so you'll put the life of one above the lives of many?" Lilith asked, her eyes narrowing.

"No, that's not what I--"

"Then remember why we are here." Lilith cut her off.

"No, you remember why YOU'RE here!" Oasis growled. "Don't think just because we're stuck together in this shit that all is forgotten and forgiven. Afterwards, things are going back to how it should be. With me tearing you limb from limb." The animosity that she held towards Lilith was now clearer than she had been letting on. "You cost me one of my men. You cost me my fucking leg."

"And you, everything that I had I've worked for." Lilith retorted, her voice cold towards Oasis.

"Because everything you and that Order that you guard dog so damn much have been workin' towards have been LIES. And you paid the price for it--"

"DAMN THE ORDER!" Lilith slammed her fist down onto the rail, her calm character finally being broken as anger seeped through her cool-headed demeanor. "Those were good men and women that knew nothing of what the higher ups in the Order were doing. They only following orders, believing that they were protecting the people from Edrain. And with you and your posse entering our camps, starting your messes, yet you dare to talk to me about forgiveness?"

"Then I guess we're on the same fucking page." Oasis responded with a glare that was equivalent to the icicles that were Lilith's eyes.

The two stared each other down for a few moments, the bitterness between them like oil and fire. Oasis's hands clenched into tight fists, and Lilith's hand went to her sword.
But knowing that they still had no choice but to put up with one another for now, they dropped their guards.

"Whatever.." Oasis grumbled, turning away from her and continuing towards where she had been headed beforehand.

~

Carlyle stumbled back a step after bumping into Wiezen, looking up at him, her a slightly distant look still in her eyes. "Y-Yes...I have..." She said, looking up at him for a few moments before looking away and moving passed him without another word.
“You’re awfully quiet.” Wiezen turned to see her try to escape from his sight. “If you continue with this then I personally will kick you out of this house.” He warned her, saying nothing else about the manner.
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
....creep XD een jaar geleden
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
There weren't gonna be any "wub" scenes even if he did go back to the boutique early XD een jaar geleden
but flowers = affection = wub scene :((( een jaar geleden
Carlyle came to a stop, feeling a stiffness run down her spine at his words. She was silent for a moment "I...you don't know what you're talking about." Her words stumbled out before she continued to her destination, closing door behind hard, but not harshly. She calmed her breathing before it could even think about getting too far out of hand, her eyes darting around the room. I need to go... That was her first thought. Staying there to to start with was where her mistake had gone.
*As soon as Enricho and Ossiana had come up onto the deck, Oswald called out to the* Hello, you two. I hope you are well rested. The informants inside are waiting for you
*Enricho scratched his head before he responded* Do we really need to go> They're your men, after all
*Oswald gave a chuckle before answering* Rosemary demanded I take you with me when I said one of them was a good tracker. Said he should help you find your daughter. Besides, I promise to pay him triple his amount of he helps you two
Wiezen eyes kept themselves positioned on Carlyle as she scurried away into the room, his brows furrowing when she locked it. He took a step forward, then another one, and another one, making his way toward the guest room. However, he stopped midway when he luckily stopped himself from tripping on the cane that suddenly poked out of Zealia's room. At the other end of the cane, a trembling hand gripped it tightly. It was no other than Helga Quartz, who was given the stick to keep herself balanced since her strength had not yet fully recovered.

"O-O-Ohh... I-I sorry." Helga apologized, lowering her ears some. However, Wiezen simply stared at his mother, his mother who now grew out her hair and looked to in better conditions than she was previously. Although her mental stability was far from improving. Wiezen shook his head and dismissed her apology, helping her walk out of the room where Zealia followed behind her.

"Mother would like us all to go out for breakfast." Zealia looked up at Wiezen who was glaring at what she'd just said. Helga noticed the disapproval in Wiezen's eyes, frowning as to how alike he portrayed the disapproval of her ex-husband.

"......s-s-stupid i-idea... s-sorry..." Helga lowered her head, her bangs hiding her saddened eyes.

"No, it's not. It's a perfect idea because we get to spend time together as a family and get to know our cousin." Zealia backed her up.

"Oh, I think I know her well enough." He growled. But what came next was unexpected. "Fine."
Carlyle stood still at the window within the guest room, it already being halfway open as she listened to the conversation from in the hall, her ears lowering in guilt. However, she wasn't going to stick around just to have everything become another mess to be thrown in her face when things wen't wrong. She closed her eyes for a moment before making her decision to continue out.
She glanced down to see how far it was, as was on the ground in the next few seconds, picking herself up from a crouch before heading away from the boutique in a quick paced walk.

~

Ossiana yawned quietly while Enricho and Oswald exchanged words, rubbing at her eyes a little to rid herself of the sleepiness that hung around her eyelids. "I appreciate your help, Oswald." She said genuinely, the mentioning of finding her daughter being the very thing that woke her up completely.
should she chase after her xD een jaar geleden
Windwakerguy430 commented…
DmC was better than DMC2 and u fucking know it XD een jaar geleden
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Oh my fuck, NO THE FUCK IT WASN'T!! u ARE NOT A TRUE FAN! NOW please get the fuck out xD een jaar geleden
*Oswald gave a nod* Of course. Anything for a friend of my family. And, of course, Rosemary strong arming me was just added to it *He turned around, already heading out to the dock* Come this way, they are waiting for us in the local tavern

*The three informants were waiting at the bar, all wearing hoods to disguise themselves. The one on the left kept scratching at his hood as he spoke in a bored tone* How long do we have to wait? These hoods are itchy?
*The other one, sitting perfectly still as he read from a book spoke calmly* As long as it takes. Now please be patient
Ossiana gave Oswald a kind smile, seeing that he had come a long way from the child that he had been before. She felt a bit old, now that she thought about how fast everyone had grown.

Oasis had already back peddled back the other way the moment she saw Ossiana and Enricho with Oswald. Nope! Her mind concluded instantly as she turned on her heels and was already heading back the other way to see what was taking Rosemary so long.
*As soon as Oasis turned around, Rosemary was standing behind her, her arms crossed. She looked Oasis in the eye, and despite her usual joking mood, she gave Oasis a more stern look before she spoke up* You didn't talk to them while I was gone, did you?

*Oswald lead the way to the tavern, his hands behind his back as he made his way through the port town, fisherman heading back from their trips in the sea, though in very few numbers, only catching a small amount of fish for the town*

*As the bored man gave a sigh, he turned to the third person* And what's your deal? Why are you hanging with us?

(That's your cue for your mysterious third wheel, COLA XD)
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
*wheelS een jaar geleden
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
And no, not yet. But they'll be around XD een jaar geleden