Windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

Windwakerguy430 9437 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5551-5600 of 9437

een jaar geleden cosmic_fusions said…
Zealia's ears lowered even more, a little hurt that he didn't mention her and his siblings when he spoke of them having a spot for Helga. After all, they were still his children and they considered him a father. She immediately apologized on behalf of her and her brother's use of the name he disliked, them having to take long pauses to intake everything they were told. However, when Zealia saw Charlie take his leave again, she reacted almost immediately.

"Mr. Charlie, please! That's why we need you! Y'iel has been looking for this Macross you speak of and told my mom she needed your help. If defeating Macross benefits you and Y'iel, then what is the problem here? We can help out too--"

"Did you check all entrances of Kalte Holle?" Wiezen Jr. suddenly asked out of the blue, folding the newspaper back into his pocket before his eyes made contact with Charlie's when an idea that he knew interested him popped into mind.
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
Charlie stood there for a moment, before speaking. "Yeah. I did. And not a single one of them leads to Hell. So I'm not interested." His eyes then went to Zealia. "The problem here is that Y'iel doesn't want to "take out Macross". She just wants her children back, and that's somethin' I just can't help her with. He would have helped her. Which is why I'm not. Because I'm nothing like him. I don't have anything against any of you or anything, and I probably never will until you create an issue with me. But I'm just not interested in having to get involved in someone else's problems more than I already had to."

~

"Y-yeah...anything for you, Rose." Oasis answered, and her second attempt at a smile seemed more genuine on the surface. Though behind it, there was no smile at all. In her head, all that she had been looking forward to go right was slipping away.
"He? If she wants her children back so badly then I'm sure she's willing to do anything it takes to get them back, starting off with eliminating Macross! And if she's taken care of then... then there's no need to worry about the Pandora, right? Right?" Zealia begged, trying to keep any ounce of positivity she had left in her. "Helping her doesn't mean you'll be like him! It means... Um... That you'll be better!"

Wiezen Jr.'s ears twitched for a moment. "I think you might be missing an entrance. If it leads to hell, I am not sure, however, it is one you have yet to explore."
"..You guys are reaching, you really are." Charlie let out a sigh. "Kalte Holle is separate from Hell. There is nothing that bridges the two as I came to find out. And the First Beast wasn't much of any help with that either. Why don't you two just help her yourselves? I don't even like being around her all that much, and the same goes for Cain. If anything, you keep talking as if someone like Macross is someone to be taken lightly. Y'iel obviously knows that she's not. And if you want some advice, I wouldn't advise trifling with her either." He shrugged. "Other than that, what more can I say?" He turned back around and started off on his way again, this time a little quicker than before.
een jaar geleden Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary gave Oasis a smile as she planted another kiss on her cheek before she stepped away* I'll go and see about us getting a boat. Oswald will be easy. *But then she thought about how Judissia would be hard to convince, and how she would hate to leave her again. She just had to accept it as she turned, making her way to the ship*
"We are willing to help of course, but with you on our side we surely won't lose and lower the chance of mother getting hurt and saving those children she has guarded. Y'iel also found something you left behind–some sort of diamond and I was going to ask her about it but she vanished..."

"I know that there is not a bride between hell and Kalte Holle, but I do know a realm that leads to one. Or at least, Elijah does. I know you haven't wandered there before."
Charlie let out a long, tedious sigh as he turned back to them. "...Can I not have peace or live without the stress you all bring?" He began to curse to himself angrily in mutters and mumbles, his teeth gritting for a moment. His eyes narrowed some as they cut between the two siblings for a long minute, his jaw clenching before he spoke again. "After this, I'm done. Whatever problems you have afterwards, they're yours, and you leave me alone about them. Understood?"

~

As Rosemary was approaching the ship, Leon and Leonard were making an exchange of potions for gold with around five or six people, handing them out as quickly as the gold coins came to them before sending them off on their way.

"Alright, I suppose this should be more than enough."

"Good. Lets get the hell out of here before they come back thinking we have more. Those temporaries won't last all that long." Leon had replied, rubbing his hands together with a sly grin.
*Rosemary walked passed them, hoping they wouldn't remember that she still owed them. She just made her way toward the ship and called out to Oswald, who was speaking to what few crew members that were left, consisting of Ophelia, Franziska, Layla, Crow, and Judissia, since Ossiana had left, she was safe to be on deck now. Rosemary ran over and shouted* Hey, Ossy! Listen, sorry to put a hold on things for the Owensport mission, but Oasis and me need to be leaving. And we aren't eloping... Well, not yet, but- Point is, some BAD shit came up. Something real serious. So while you guys take on Owensport, I gotta go and do this
*Oswald looked up at Rosemary as she spoke. If it was any other time, he'd be shocked to hear her decision to leave. He knew she was far more passionate about fighting Owensport almost as much as he was. But instead, he just nodded* Okay. *He tossed a sack of coins from his pocket* That should be enough
*Rosemary quickly snatched up the bag* Okay, good *She turned to Judissia, and she was expecting Oswald to be enough of a challenge. But with that out of the way, she felt that convincing Judissia would be much more difficult* Hey, Jud. Now I'm sure you'll understand perfectly if I just put the Owensport mission to the side for now. After all you're very understanding, caring, cool headed, and awesome. And I'm not buttering you up so you can let me leave no questions asked
Judissia just gave a shrug. "Go ahead." But when she looked at Rosemary, her pupil lacking irises a deep, infected red. A grin stretched across her face. "I'm quite sure she wouldn't mind it at all." The voice that spoke was indeed Judissia's, but twisted and much more well spoken.

Oasis walked onto the ship looking around. "Where're my parents?" She asked morosely, her expression glum. "I need to tell them that I'm gonna be heading out, and if anything, they need to be coming with. Shit just hit the fan and tore it off the ceiling."
-
Down on the dock, Han'ah and Levi looked at one another, then to Leon and Leonard who were already making their way off from docks.

"So...are you going to go say hi to your dad?" She asked him.

Levi gave a shrug. "I don't know. It's...not exactly a question of if I am. More so of should I even think about it right now? We have a lot of stuff going on right now."

"Oh come on V, he's your dad."

But Levi looked at her with an expression that said it all. "I'm not going to want to leave if I do.." He said.
cosmic_fusions commented…
who's his daddy? een jaar geleden
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
....READ. een jaar geleden
*Rosemary turned her head, already confused* W-Wait, Jud? Or... no, you're that thing that's inside of her. Like Eros, right? Who the hell are you?
*Oswald looked up from the table to answer Oasis' question in a rather blunt tone* Oh, they left. Ossiana left on her own and Enricho chased after her. I don't know where they went from there

*Enricho was already a good distance away from the town, already entering the empty plains that separated it from other towns. He was hoping that he was on the right track to finding Ossiana, but he knew better than anyone that she was hard to find if she wanted to remain hidden*
"...You've..got to be KIDDING me." Oasis rubbed her temples. "Why do they always do this!" She growled, but moreso to herself this time before she spoke to Oswald again. "You don't have any idea where they went, whatsoever, but you know that they left?"

Judissia, or rather the person using her body, just chuckled some at her question. "Yes, like Eros, but much more. As for who I am, I suppose if I followed the norm, I'll say that I am Aissiduj. A pleasure to finally be released from this shell to properly meet you."

"Rose...I don't like this.." Eros said warily.
*Rosemary gave a sigh* Yeah, you and me both, Eros. *She turned back to "Judissia" and asked* Okay, well, can you let Judissia out so I can speak to her
*Oswald could only shrug in a rather calm manner, still dealing with what he witnessed* I'm just going off what I heard from Franziska. She only saw her leave town. Enricho chased after her as soon as he heard she left
"No." Aissi answered flatly, but gave a awfully sweet smile to her. "No, I cannot. Now run along little woman. You have things to do yourself, do you not?"

"Hey, let me to talk to her face to face." Eros said to Rose.
-

Meanwhile, Oasis let out a long sigh. "Great, another thing to add to the fucking list. Just great. I'm never going to have to not worry about something. Well can you at least help me find them? They couldn't have gotten far--" She paused for a moment. "Correction, my dad probably hasn't yet. My mom on the other hand...this gonna be an even bigger pain in the ass."
Windwakerguy430 commented…
And now Jade never gets to say that Helga is suffering the most een jaar geleden
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
In the name of science though XD een jaar geleden
Fuck that. Now I don't want Ossiana to start killing Bonnus until Enricho get's there so he can kom bij her XD een jaar geleden
*Rosemary gave a sigh* Alright, Eros. Do whatever you have to. Cause I ain't gonna leave unless I know from Judissia *She gave a tired sigh as she thought to herself* All we needed was yet another problem

*Oswald shook his head* I'm sorry, Oasis, but I can't do that. We have to continue with our goals. You have yours and we have ours. And... I hate to say it, but if Enricho is truly by himself out there, he is probably already dead. The plains are a dangerous place outside of the town. This place is only safe due to the protection of mercenaries fending the creatures off into the plains. Even if we could search for him, he's on land, and we're at sea. We have no way of finding him or Ossiana
Oasis stared at Oswald blankly for a few seconds. "Did you...did you really just fucking down my dad? By saying this shithole of a town is guarded by some mercenaries, yet you think HE'S the one out there dead? I should punch you in your fucking mouth right now Oswald for even letting that slid through your teeth! My dad is like, ten of those guys! Or...girls...or whatever the hell they are! We literally HUNTED bigger shit than this ship in our desert, how dare you! And all of this shit about goals, we're on the same side!"
-
Eros took in a deep breath, and exhaled as she took control of their body, and she stared at the one that was in control of Judissia's. "Alright. What's your deal?"

Aissi's eyes narrowed now that Eros was the one that she spoke to. "Is it really any business of yours? The one who fails to take their host's shell as their own body?"

"..Uuuh, yeaaah--no. I don't need to leech off Rose in order to be my own thing. We're stuck together whether she or I like it or not, and we've pretty much come to terms with that. Unlike you. And any problem of Rose's is a problem of mine, and let me tell you, she's the nice one. I wanna to talk to Jud."

"And if I refuse? It is quite evident that I will. And what would you do then?" Aissi chuckled. "Your use over the brand is petty child's play. Like wine, it grows with age and experience. And my, have ours has aged," She said, her voice deepening into a low pitched growl.

Eros's eyes narrowed, the yellow orbs that they were darkening. "Don't go thinking that we're exactly shabby with ours. It might be a mistake that takes that stupid smirk off your face. Let us talk to Judissia before I have to beat her back into control."

The two stared at one another, both watching any possible move intensely, the invisible dark auras that they bore growing steadily and pushing at one another.
*Oswlad looked at her, leaning back into his chair* You're right. Sorry about that. But, still, he could be anywhere. And we have a lot to do right now. If Enricho is as strong as you say, he'll be fine. And I'm sure he'll fine Ossiana. By some means. And as much as you'd like to, you can't look for them either. You too have things that must be done, right? But I can tell you this. Given the info and their dedication, I'd say they are on their way to Orio. I don't know if you'll find them on the way, but surely, you will meet them. I'm sorry, Oasis. I know you're a friend, but there is nothing more I can do from my end. We have to think of our own plans to take care of Wein

*Rosemary called out to Eros* Hey Eros, I know I left you to do what you wanted, but don't go beating her up. Remember it's still Judissia's body. She just happens to have some bitch inside of her

*Cian looked over his reports that he had, all written in journals about Owensport. As he read over them, he tossed the journal into the fireplace of the church. He was aware that his plans were discovered, as well as being that of a spy by Owensport. It wouldn't be long until someone was sent to kill him, so he had to escape as soon as he could. He had intended to go to Oswald's ship and help them with their goals, but was reminded that Flynn and Franziska were there, and they were both hunting him down. He had decided to help Enricho and Ossiana, as he was familiar with them and they had no way of knowing of his plans. He took only a single book with him, before he made his way out of the church, hoping he still had time to escape. It was not death that worried him, as an immortal. What worried him was the actions he would have to take if he was seen*
"WEIN is the LEAST of our problems right now, and that's really saying somethin coming from me of all people.." Oasis growled. But she wasn't going to beg, she refused to. "When shit hits the fan on your end too, just hope it ain't too late to get the bright idea. What even are you supposed to be doing? You know what, scratch that. I can handle this shit like I've always have." She turned around. "LILITH! BRING YOUR ASS, WE'RE LEAVING!"

-

"Maybe you should listen to that, or you might just get both of yourselves hurt." Aissi slowly tipped her head to the side. "I won't hesitate to kill either one of you--" She came to a stop, as she suddenly found herself staring into another pair of eyes like Eros's.

"Uh, yeah--no. You don't even want to think about that. Godmother or not, I'll knock your ass straight the fuck out if you threaten my parents again, traitor." Han'ah said bluntly, now standing between them.

"Well...damn.." Eros found herself blinking as well. She hadn't even sensed Han'ah come on to the ship, let alone tap into the brand. Traitor? She thought to herself.
*Oswald was already clutching his fists in frustration as he looked down, before his attention was brought back up to Oasis* Oasis.... listen... Lilith is... Lilith is dead. She was murdered

*Rosemary turned to Han'ah in surprise as she called to her* Hey, I thought I told you to wait at the docks until we could buy a ship! We can handle this ourselves *Even Rosemary knew that was a lie*

*As soon as Cian walked out the door, he was already greeted with a sight of Owensport knights, their blades drawn, led by Duncan in the front. He crossed his arms as he spoke* Father Cian, I thought you were to be trusted. I Thought your faith was in Owensport. But I come to find that you are only a traitor
*Cian shook his head* Sir Duncan, you can't truly believe that Owensport is a place that will thrive. It doesn't have the spine to stay alive. And if I had it my way, this place would've burned the day I stumbled upon it. It's leaders hung from the banisters as the people cheer. You can see for yourself that Owensport is nothing but a place of power for Wein. You can't even consider this a kingdom, nor a dictatorship. It's just a source for him and his family name to stay alive. Living off the deaths of others. It's inhuman
*Duncan kept his arms crossed, as he spoke* And your path isn't painted with blood, Cian? Wein told us about you, about God, and about the Servants. They will all be killed, and you will see that your plans have failed. For the glory of Owensport and for the lords of it, I hereby place you under arrest
*Cian couldn't help but sigh as he moved his hands to his side, giving Duncan and the knights a blank stare* I don't want to hurt you, Duncan. We've been comrades for a long time. So please, don't make me hurt you. Just step aside.
Charlie wasn't able to finish because he was immediately embraced into Zealia's arms, them strong enough to almost carry him off the ground. "THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!­&qu­ot; She squealed.

Wiezen Jr. waited until his sister was done before clearing his throat. "Yes, we really appreciate it Mr. Charlie."
hallo Jade, heads up. You're probably gonna wanna use Flynn soon, because I now want one less Servant XD een jaar geleden
She ain't that old XD een jaar geleden
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
XD 11. 20 years later. 31. Yes the fuck she is XD een jaar geleden
Oasis fell silent, turning back to Oswald with a look of disbelief written clearly over her face. "...What?

-

Han'ah was barely even listening to Rosemary when she had spoke, the expression on her face being the very glare that Oasis wore when she really hated something, her brows knitted together to where very light and almost unnoticeable came to her forehead. Her nostrils flared just a little like hers too, which looked a bit like Rosemary trying to imitate Oasis.

"Come kid, you're brand isn't all that much in shape. Just step back and let us--" Eros had began, but was interrupted.

"Now now, the child come to be slaughtered. Next, wi--" Aissa had interrupted Eros completely, karma striking almost instantly. And quite literally as she was caught by surprise.

Han'ah's knuckles bashed into Judissia's face hard enough to not only knock out a few teeth, but also send her flying back, just missing Oasis, and into Oswald, knocking him over and backwards in his chair and onto the floor. It was as if she had been pending up nothing but animosity towards her that she had finally been able to let loose.

Oasis had jumped back some. "Hoooooly SHIT!? What the hell!?!?"

Judissia's body didn't move at all afterwards, her mouth hanging open now since her jaw had been broken.

Eros stood there in complete shock. "Uhh...Rose...wanna take back over?"

~

When Zealia had hugged him, he had to lift the box he was carrying over his head, muttering out a "you're welcome." And then he spoke. "It's Charlie. Not Mr.Charlie. Just Charlie." He replied, brushing himself off after he was released. "I swear if I have to put another thing on hold--" He muttered as he turned and started off down the road again. "I'm going to drop this off. And then I'll help with Y'iel's crap."
"Charlie" Wiezen Jr. corrected himself, feeling a bit weird without any formal name before it. "We're willing to help with anything possible."

"What's in the box?" Zealia asked curiously, peeking behind Charlie's shoulders. "I can drop it off for you!"
*Oswald looked at the ground, finding it difficult to recall the events that he had witnessed first hand. But he lifted his head up and responded* She was found in the lake. A sharp object struck her in the head. She died instantly. I...... I don't know who killed her
*Ophelia could only look at Oswald disapprovingly, unable to accept how he would hide Ossiana's identity, even if they were allies once*
*However, before Oswald could say anymore, he was knocked back, already falling backwards as he groaned*
*Rosemary immediately took over before she walked over and grabbed Han'ah* What the hell was that all about!? Don't forget that's still Judissia's body, goddammit! You can't just go around hitting shit when you think it's okay!

*Despite Duncan's desire not to attack, the soldiers with him disagreed. One soldier walked in front, before his attention turned to Duncan* Do you ever shut up about pride and glory, Duncan? In case you forgot, you're just extra baggage for when we needed troops. The fact that you're even considered above us makes us want to puke! You're just a waste of flesh. You... And this bastard! *In an instance, he swung the sword down onto Cian's head, splitting it in two. Or so he had thought. Cian's head was slice in half, down to the neck, but not from the blade of the sword. It remained there, no blood coming out or nothing. But in an instant, the outer flesh of the head grew jagged bones, like that of pointed teeth, and bit down on the blade, shattering it with ease. The solider pulled his sword back, the other soldiers looking on in terror as Cian continued to speak, closing his head back as the wounds closed instantly* So I guess I really have no place in Owensport anymore. *He gave a sigh* Very well then. I will take my leave *He walked forward, some of the soldiers backing away in fear, as Duncan remained still. He too was horrified at the sight, but refused to fall back and he stood his ground. Cian gave a nod to Duncan as he spoke* I hope you know what you are doing, Sir Duncan. Goodbye *With that, Cian made his way to the cities capital building* Before I leave, I must collect something
"Uuh, no. That would be the worst possible idea, if not THE worst idea I have ever heard." Charlie said. "And what's in this box is a box. And inside that box is another box. And inside that one is something that's not yours." He answered finally, but sarcastically.

~

"That little faggot-bitch-sandwich had it coming!" Han'ah fumed. "And...and I didn't even hit her that hard!"

"Didn't hit her that..--oooh boy...I'm starting to see that resemblance now..." Eros commented. "So was that the "me" part, or was that the "you" part?" She asked Rosemary.

"Jud!" Oasis went to go check on Judissia, pulling her unconscious body off of Oswald. "Rose, what the hell just happened?!"
*Rosemary shook her head before she answered Oasis* Little Miss Sunshine over here happened. *She turned back to Han'ah and whispered in a frustrated tone* You can't go around hitting shit when you feel like it. I know I do that all the time, but that's cause I can. And I don't go around hitting people I actually like, so you shouldn't do the same
*Oswald got up, already feeling more frustrated as he looked down at the deck of the ship, already spotting the twins* You two come up here. We need you to heal Judissia
*Rosemary gave a sigh as she turned to Han'ah* Great, and now she's knocked out. So it looks like our only option is to try and convince my little baby bro to take us to the Kingdom of Fre, or we gotta wait until she wakes up, whenever the hell that is

*Cian made his way towards the building, before he opened up the doors of the building, not even bothering with the guards as he made his way up to Wein's chambers. He could feel his body growing hotter and hotter as he had finally been able to unleash even a tiny bit of power that he had been storing for twenty long years.*
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Twins are already gone. They left xD een jaar geleden
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
.....Not from this one een jaar geleden
Give Cian back his not-son een jaar geleden
"The fuck Han'ah!" Oasis exclaimed.

"You..you shouldn't LIKE her! And I didn't hit her because I felt like it--well, I did--but that's not the point! She's not going to be on our side mom, not by a long shot!" Han'ah said.

"....Fucking....hell.." Judissia groaned in a manner that clearly suggested a severe concussion, reaching up to her jaw and pushing it upwards forcefully with a loud crack! Before shoving it to the left and right until it was back and place and healing.

"Jud, come on, can hear you hear me alright?" Oasis asked, she watched as Judissia leaned over to spit out two more of her teeth.

"Did I..get hit by a damn...train or somethin'?" Judissia coughed, spitting out a mouth full of blood. "Ohhh shit--" Her eyes rolled over and she fell unconscious again.

Oasis looked back to Rosemary, but called out to Eros. "Hey, Eros! Can she heal!?"

"She should be fine, but with a hit like that it's definitely gonna take some time. I think she almost broke her neck too." Eros replied, though Oasis probably didn't hear her very well.
*Rosemary turned to Han'ah, before she gave her a light shove onto a barrel and spoke* Now you sit there and you think about what you're going to say to Jud when she wakes up. And it better not have a single fucking swear in it! *With that, she turned to Oswald who was unable to find the twins and she spoke* So Oswald, listen. What we are doing, it kinda involves... the reason we left in the first place. We need to get to Fre. Wein is a problem, yes, but if we do nothing, it'll be an even bigger problem for us down the road. And if we go there, we can get Orio back. Don't you want your childhood friend to have her sister back, Oswald
*Oswald gave a sigh* Rose, you can't bribe me that easily, understand? This is a complicated matter that-
*He turned to Rosemary who was giving him a sad face. Oswald crossed his arms as he spoke* Rose, that isn't going to work.
*Despite that, she kept it up. Oswald just stared at her, before he gave a heavy sigh and looked at Oasis and Rosemary* I can take you to Fre, but don't expect me to stay there. I'll wait one day for you two to make it back. After that, it's back to thinking of a plan to deal with Owensport
*Rosemary immediately smiled and hugged Oswald, spinning him around in joy* Yes, that's perfect. We'll go and gather up the rest of the crew and be on the way. Gotta get Crow and Fran and Layla and Lilith
*Oswald cringed again at the mention of Lilith, but before he could tell her, Rosemary already went over to Oasis* O, you here that!? Oswald isn't such a stick in the mud after all!

*It wasn't long before Cian was at Wein's door. He grabbed hold of the door and opened it slowly, waiting to see if Wein was behind the door, doing his best to suppress his power as he stepped inside*
"Yeah I know exactly what I'm gonna tell her." Han'ah muttered in a growl, already thinking about punching her in the face again if she even tried to approach her. If she even LOOKED at her.

Meanwhile, Oasis muttered in response to Rose. "Could've fooled me." Her attention turned back to Judissia, and she picked her up as carefully as she could.

"Mom...mom come on.." Han'ah said as she watched Oasis walk passed her without a word. "Are you SERIOUS?! This is bullshit!"

Meanwhile, Levi was standing at the entrance of the ship, having seen a good bit of what had happened unfold. He scooted over to Han'ah. "Hey...you okay?"

"NO!" Han'ah said down right. "She expects me to apologize--I'm not apologizing to that piece of garbage!"
*Rosemary walked over and flicked Han'ah in the forehead before she responded* That "piece of garbage" is my friend. Not the fucking thing living inside of her. You'll be nice to Judissia when she is here, alright? When it's the other one, be as much of a prick as you want. God knows I'd be. You just make sure to tell Jud you're sorry. And if it's unfair, tough shit. Like you said, I'm the mom, so you listen to me *With that, she followed after Oasis to check on Judissia. Oswald turned to the two, not sure what to make of them as he responded* Um... can I help you two?

*Rosemary was already below deck with Oasis, giving a sigh as she put her hands on her hips* Well shit, today just gets weirder and weirder and shittier. Some anniversary this is turning out to be. And Jud wondered why I didn't go to god's house every Sunday as a kid. Because of shit like this *Despite her complaints, she gave a smile to Oasis and spoke* But hey, at least we got a ship and a lead on where Orio is. And I'm sure we'll find your parents there in no time at all

*Cian walked into Wein's office, not seeing a soul of anyone. Despite that, the looming presence of something else could be felt around the entire building. It was enough to make a person freeze in fear. But regardless, Cian kept on searching for any trace of Wein or Tiger*
"Ain't apologizing to either of those raggedy bitches...kick her in the fucking clit that's what I'll do..." Han'ah muttered while rubbing her forehead after she had been thumped. "Hey Uncle Wald." She said angrily, which made it sound more like she didn't want to see him at all.

"Um...may..be?" Levi was the one that answered Oswald, only to be shoved towards him by Han'ah. "Hey--what are you," He had started to whisper fiercely to her after she had shoved him, but quickly turned back to face him.

Meanwhile, Han'ah stormed off, mumbling to herself and leaving Levi there alone with Oswald.

"...Uh..hey..Oswald. Uh..long time no see. I actually don't even know if those words can apply here." Levi scratched his head, watching as Han'ah stormed off. "...I've been meaning to ask you if stuff like that was normal around these days for you?"

~

Meanwhile, Oasis was laying Judissia down on the bed in the guest room that she and Rose had been using. "Yeah, lets just hope they're there when we get there." She replied blandly. "And that things don't get worse than this. Then again, I wouldn't doubt it. Maybe hoping that they do will make them not." She said with bitter sarcasm.
*Oswald turned his head* Uh... okay. Just Oswald is fine *He watched as Han'ah stormed off before his attention was brought back to Levi* I don't know who you are, but... yeah, it happens almost every day

*Rosemary placed her hands on Oasis' shoulders as she spoke to try and calm her down* Hey, don't think like that, O. They'll be there. Maybe we'll even get there first. Just... think about the positives, alright. We know where Orio is, and we have a way to get to her. Once we got her, we'll pretty much have everything worked out from there. Than we can get back to everything else. By the end of the week, we'll be a step ahead of that bitch Macross
“Well of course it’s not, or else I would know what it is.” Zealia replied, clueless of his sarcasm. “I won’t touch it, I’d just like to help out.”
"Oh yeah, who I am. I haven't exactly explained that yet. So..uh, you might want to sit down for this." Levi side. "I mean, for starters, we can start with these," He held went to his belt and pulled out the two link that he had been using earlier. One of them looked similar to Oswalds, but further improved material wise and appearance wise for his own aesthetic.
The second gauntlet seemed to be made with some sort of technology that had never been seen before, the metal and fashion that it was crafted in much different from the first.

-

"At least we hope we will." Oasis commented rather pessimistically. "There's nothing positive that I can find about any of this. Not in the least. Our anniversary was ruined. My proposal was shit. We got a nutty professor to worry about, then there's Owensport. And now potentially, Macross. None of that sounds like anything positive can be derived from it."

~

"I don't trust you to do that. Either of you. Or even me for that matter." Charlie said outright. "That's why I need to hurry up and deliver it before I end up doing something stupid with it like lose it." He said, turning and starting back on his way.
*Rosemary immediately turned Oasis to look her in the eyes, placing her hands on Oasis's cheeks as she spoke* Hey, your proposal was great, O. Sure, some stuff happened that got in the way, but I was happy that you proposed. And hey, I accepted, didn't I? And I'll happily deal with all this shit just so I can be your wife. Or, you be mine or- Details, details. Point is, I'm more than happy that you proposed when you could. You kept your promise after all these years, and that's more than enough. Look, we can do this, okay? And I won't stop until I see you smiling with your family again.

*Oswald looked at his gauntlets, already interested in the designs and the material used to make it* Well I'll be. I have a pair like this, but nothing of such grace. This is clearly made by someone with skill and time
Levi grinned a little. "Well yeah, they were. There are only two sets of this caliber of work and effort that exist. They were made through a lot of trial and error, and it took some time. But I had some help and expertise to guide me along too." His eyes moved from the gauntlets and up to Oswald. "You and I made these, Oswald. After constantly working day and night on them, from sun up to sun down. We finally finished them." He said proudly. "I'm Levi Schneider Quartz. I come from a time far ahead of this one. A time where you settled down far to the Northeast on an island called Hwaii, in a town called Fuji. Where you became a great inventor of sorts, and this ship doesn't look as cruddy as it does now. You got married, and had a baby, a boy who was born on the ides of March. And you and your wife named him Levi Schneider Quartz. And right now...he kinda needs your help."

~

As much as she tried not to, Oasis's lips quivered, trying to remaining in the frown that they were in. But eventually, they were unable to, and the corners of them lifted into a smile. "Alright...I guess you win." She said, resting her forehead against hers and letting out a sigh.
*Rosemary couldn't help but give a small laughing fit* See, things will be okay, O. *She slide her arms around Oasis, pulling her into a hug. She smiled with joy as she kept her in a hug, not wanting to let her go* I love you, O. And I'm happy to call myself a Morgan.... *Despite that, she couldn't help but laugh* Never thought I'd ever have to say that. But... I like it

*Oswald's look of wonder and interest immediately drained as the man continued to speak. He looked shocked, before Oswald just turned away* Alright, I see what's going on now. Listen, I may be a charitable person, but I am not going to pay for the fix of someone who is down on their luck. I recommend just dealing with the withdraw and try to kick this addiction of yours, sir. You can see yourself off the ship now
"Helga Quartz is your mom, and you are the younger brother of Ophelia, the princess of a basically lost land. You have two sisters and two brothers. Everyone aside from you had magic that you used to get jealous of as you got older because you were the only human out of all of them. Well...until auntie...and uh..that stuff happened." Levi said as he began to name out things. "You not having magic was the whole reason you started creating things in the first place, and in turn you sort of made your own way of magic with machines. You told me not to let you being basically a prince go to my head, because in the end it wasn't that important. You got this ship because it was basically given to you. You don't like "nobles" very much, which is funny considering...never mind that part. A few years ago, you went to your my uncles and auntie's house asking them if they wanted to go out to sea, which they kinda sorta agreed, but ended up ditching the idea a little later down the line after Grandma...or Helga, went missing." He took a deep breath. "Whoo! That was a mouthful. Now you look at me and try telling me that I have an addiction again. Because that was pretty stupid coming out of the mouth of a genius, old man." He said, crossing his arms. "...I can start talking about some of the more personal stuff too, ya know. Like how you used to like auntie Oasis when you guys were younger."

~

Oasis's couldn't hold in the small amount of laughter that came forth. "I like the sound of it myself. And I love you too...with everything I have to love with." She hugged her back. "I think the moment I really saw you..I things were meant to be for us."
*Rosemary gave a smile as she hugged her back, even spinning her around a little as she responded* Yeah, I think you may be right *She smiled playfully as she turned around, looking over at Judissia before going back to Oasis* Maybe.... maybe we should head to a different room and let Jud rest

*As soon as Levi brought up his old feelings for Oasis, he immediately got up to silence him* Okay, okay, you can stop talking now, I believe you *Oswald sat back down again, trying to take it all in at once* Just..... how did you even get here? Or... why? There's nothing much to see here.
"Owensport, Fre, Macross. And to make sure that your niece's parents got married when they were supposed to because the events that are suppose to occur here are getting misplaced and tampered with. A lot of stuff really, now that I actually think about it. As for how I got here, well, we can thank you for that. With some help from me too, of course. After everything started going to shit in our future, you and I built a time gate that was powered by immense varieties of magic." He began to go through the same conversation that he and Han'ah had with Oasis and Rose.
"SO, after things started getting mucked up because of everything that was being changed, we ended up coming back here. And here we are."

-

"Yeah, you're probably right." Oasis looked over at Judissia, furrowing her brow in thought. "We need to talk to Han'ah at some point too. If she's anything like me when I was that young, then something's bound to end up with a hole in it." She said.
*Rosemary gave a nod* Alright, you go and take a rest in one of the rooms. I'll go and check on her *She planted a kiss on Oasis' lips before she backed away from her* And don't forget, we still got time to enjoy our anniversary *She gave her a wink before she headed back up to the deck, checking for Han'ah*

*Oswald gave a nod, and unlike Rosemary, he could clearly understand the situation* Yes, that does sound about right. So though means of time travel, you have to come here and keep the events from changing in our timeline to fix things in yours... Boy, Rosemary made that sound a lot more confusing than it really was
"....oooOokay...." Zealia's ears lowered some. "Would you like us to accompany you? Or shall we meet in a set place, ooor?"
"Finally, someone who speaks the same language!" Levi let out an exasperated sigh, chuckling a bit. "Also, before we left, the gate got destroyed, so me and Han'ah don't have any way of really getting back home either." But as he said that, he also didn't seem to worried about going back home. Or happy for that matter. "But, like I told my aunties, I pretty much remember our blueprints for the gate, so we should be able to make a new one pretty easily."

-

Han'ah had gone to a place on the ship where she could find some peace of mind and quite, a lot like Ossiana did whenever she got frustrated. Eventually, she found her way coming across the room of ingredients that the twins had took from to make the potion for Rosemary and Flynn. She went around, shaking a few glass containers out of curiosity. She remembered how her grandparents always told her about how different their world had been from the one she had come all they from. Man...they weren't lying. This stuff is weird..
Magic wasn't exactly a norm anymore where she and Levi had come from. Mostly because all who could still do it were either off the map, dead, or just not very good at it. There were some countries that were well hidden where all of the things of that sort was still heavy, but unlike now, it wasn't as heavily out in the open.
Then again, perhaps magic didn't so much as die off, just took a different form. At least that's what her grandmother on the Quartz side of things always told her. And in a sense, she guessed that she was right.
She took pulled the revolver that she had from its holster, the Scorpia family symbol a black and red mark that was burned into the chamber. A pistol that had been passed down from her grandfather to her mother, and from her mother to herself.
Despite the newer models of firearms that had come out, she had always had a favor for the older ones. And though a bit more modified to fit the times, the revolver she had was still the same old one. She cleaned it almost religiously, polishing any bullets that went within it as well as the shiny silver that constructed it.
She spun the chamber with her thumb, cocking back the hammer before she began to make poses with it, much like she did with the toy varieties of it when she was a child.

~

"You can wait." Charlie said. "It's not that far off from here anyways, so just wait somewhere that's not here. Father Lou isn't exactly fond of people just standing out here by the Cathedral's property."
"Oh... okay, yes of course!" Zealia nodded. "We'll be waiting for you somewhere... not here! Perhaps back in the boutique?" She suggested, stopping herself before she apologized for taking more of Charlie's time. "See you then, Charlie!" She waved before nodding at her brother. "Let's flee."
You know you shouldn't play with guns, kid
*Rosemary said as she stood behind Han'ah. It was incredibly easy for her to spot her, just by searching for a place that was the most secretive, since Crow always occupied the crows nest. She leaned against the wall as she spoke* Just came to check to see if you cooled down yet.... You are calm now, right? I'm not here to bitch and moan. I just wanna talk

*Oswald thought about it for a moment* Yes, you are correct. It should take some time for us to build it back up, but if we can do so without altering the fabric of your timeline in anyway, things should turn out right. We just need to make sure things go right here so nothing changes in your timeline. But the question remains, what is it from this timeline that is affecting yours. Or rather, who is affecting the timeline
When Rosemary's voice had suddenly came into the room, Han'ah jumped in surprise, the pistol flying from her hands for a second before she had to end up fumbling with it until it was back in a secure grasp. "GOD! Why do you still do that?!" She exclaimed.
But at her next few words, she turned her back to her. "Calm or not, I'm still not apologizing." She muttered. "And for the record, I'm 22, not a kid."

-

"Well...its more of a who ELSE is affecting the timeline. Some years ago, about twenty plus, your step-sister, Oasis's sister, came back to this time from a future that had been sent into a living hell. She originally went to stop a primordial demon named Macross before she got too powerful. But...she died. And that changed some things, just as it was intended by Macross, because she knew that she would eventually end up being killed. But lucky for us, she had stopped by our part of the future to warn us before she had gone all the way back to the part of the past where things had started being messed up. Now with that, came another problem. There's this priest that you warned us about named Cian, some bloke who was going on about God and bringing about the end of the world and all of that crap with something about some Servants. But...Macross kind of...ate "God". Which led to another problem. There are these beings that are said to have existed before the beginning of light, these things called the Turpitude. Which were pretty much the Servants, but on massive steroids. By the time we were born though, all of them were pretty much wiped from the planet. Except one, and just our luck, the most dangerous one. One that had been under the land of Edrain for who knows how long. One of our goals was to destroy it before it woke up, but it was already too late. And so Edrain sunk like anchors. Xslop, the final Turpitude, is something that Macross ended up teaming up with. But the thing is, it was never at its full potential until it, with the help of Macross, found and consumed its more human self, who had been long since separated from it to prevent its awakening. So now that thing is out roaming around doing who the hell knows. Luckily, its nearly the size of Edrain, so we were hoping that it wouldn't be too hard to find before its too late."

~

A few hours later, Charlie knocked on the door to the boutique a few times before entering, dusting a bunch of soot from his way of transportation off of his clothing. With him, was a pistol strapped to his hip and around his neck was some sort of strange pendant with a pure salt rock attached to hit. And of course, his trusty Zewishander. The boots that he war were jet black, the soles of them covered in small spikes made of blessed metal and iron that was doused in salt. "Alright, lets get this over with. I got a date tomorrow that I'd rather not be late for."
Uh, wow, seriously? A Zewishander? Every giant dad knows it's actually called a Chaos Two Hander een jaar geleden
What are you? A casual? een jaar geleden
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
....I can't tell if that's a god of war reference of not....but that's the name of the sword XD It's not a exactly an actual Zweihander een jaar geleden
No, it's Dark Souls een jaar geleden
*Rosemary gave a shrug* Well, I'm in my late twenties, yay me, so you're still a kid to me. And I'm not asking you to apologize. Just.... Jud's a friend of mine, okay. She's been there for me since I was a little girl. She was the closest thing I had to family for twenty years. So try not to sucker punch her when her stupid fucking head parasite takes control of her *Rosemary stopped for a sec* Uh, not like you, Eros. You're less of a parasite and more of a... siamese twin of sorts

*Oswald gave a worried groan as they described the creature* I think finding it will be the easy part. I think we should be more worried on how we kill the thing. Unless Oasis' sister was smart enough to plan ahead and create a piece of equipment that can kill these things at the snap of a finger. If only we were so lucky to have such a thing
“A date?” Zealia’s brow lifted. “With who?” She asked curiously before Wiezen Jr. cut in.

“Do you have any way of contacting Y’iel?”
"...Uh...is that..actually even suppose to be any of your business?" Charlie answered before Jr. had cut in. "Well yeah, didn't she give you guys some sort of magic ball thing? She said she gave one to Helga sooo...use that."

~

"Yeah yeah yeah, I know you love me." Eros replied to Rosemary's side comment.

"I KNEW that's why you came here. Whether its her, or that other thing, I don't care. People change, and you should know that better than anybody." Han'ah said. "And if that's all you came here to say, then you would have been better off not coming down here to say anything at all. As Grandpa would usually say, "good talk." " She turned and walked passed Rosemary with a scoff.

~

"I...doubt that she did, as much help as that would be. Another thing is, I think if we found its human form and took it out right then in there, we could probably stall for some more time just in case we need to." Levi suggested. "The more time we have, the better."
Zealia frowned. "No... I... was just wondering, that's all... sorry..." Her ears lowered some. But at what he said next, she looked at Wiezen. "I-I packed it with her..." She admitted. At this, Wiezen Jr. gritted his teeth and pinched the bridge of his nose in annoyance. First the dandelions, now the magic ball.

"It is a little ways away from here." Wiezen Jr. mentioned about the magic ball, glaring at Zealia before turning his attention back to Charlie. "Let's hope she can sense you've trespassed her bubble."
"...Well...no. I doubt it." Charlie said. "I take to many precautions for stuff like that. And I mean, obviously I found this place again just fine." He gave a shrug.

"Which is precisely why I tampered with the seals that you set upon that wretched creature." Y'iel's voice entered the room as she appeared beside the bar.

"...Except that." Charlie added to what he had said earlier. "You sure did get here quick. Kind of dangerous to tamper around with things like that, ain't it?"

"And it seems that it has paid off." Y'iel replied. "You aren't exactly the easiest individual to get in contact with, Charlie. And I cannot let moments that you are just slip through my fingers."

"And obviously, its like that for a reason." Charlie responded with annoyance. "But don't mind that little slip up, I'll try a lot harder next time. The only reason I'm here is because none of you will leave me THE HECK, alone."

"One would think that you would at least owe us a moment of your time after sending that destructive rude, maniac here."

"FYI, I didn't SEND him anywhere. He found me, we had a little exchange of words, and he screwed off. He isn't exactly dumb. He knows Therian energy when he senses it, and he's been around long enough to know when magic isn't just ordinary magic, via these two." He said, gesturing to Zealia and Jr. "And you all could've just asked him for help soooo...shut up." He added a bit childishly at the end.

Y'iel stared at him for a long ten seconds in silence. "Does this mean you are going to aid me?"

"...Unfortunately, yes."
"He... well... hates us, so that wouldn't have worked out well... like... at all..." Zealia blinked, turning to face Y'iel now and giving a small greeting nod. "It didn't take much to find him except some attentive ears."

"He's not a maniac... Perhaps close, but not completely." Jr. added. He knew his mother didn't consider him one, so he wouldn't either despite what he threatened them with. He turned to Y'iel. "We are here to help as well."