Winx Club Roxy Twinx Role Play! Pixie Village! *Credit goes to samoangirl96 4 the idea!)

lovebaltor posted on Jun 29, 2010 at 04:14PM
The girls,will have a change 2 recieve their very own pixies!But first,they have 2 chose a box in which they favor 2 recieve their pixies.*P.S.Since Bloom has Lockette,i will not b including a box 4 her*

Box 1:Green box with purple,orange and yellow flower petals on top and purple lace surrounding the edge.*Taken by TWDC_lover*

Box 2:Metallic Silver box with small white crystals pocking out.*Taken by 30degrees*

Box 3:Light Blue box that seems to shimmer as though it was water.Accompanied by 2 seashells on tassels.*Taken by Winxlove2*

Box 4:A light blue box,covered with fluffy cloud paintings.

Box 5:A dark purple box with orange,black and higlight orange swirls,with 2 moon shaped chains.*Taken by Soamoangirl96*

Box 6:A brown,rocy box with gems covering the top as though the box were a geode.*Taken by CyD12*

Box 7:A bright yellow box with orange frills and stars ccovering the sides.*Taken by Stellawinx4ever*

Box 8:A bright red box with flame markings.

Box 9:A bright green box with Paw Print markings on the sides.*Taken by lovebaltor*
last edited on Jul 08, 2010 at 04:58PM

Winx Club Roxy 35 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden lovebaltor said…
heart
Roxy:Wow!! This place is absolutly amazing!And look at all the cute little cottages!*Points at small homes of the pixies*Wat 2 u think girls?
een jaar geleden samoangirl96 said…
teine:i know!!!! hey what's that flower thing in the middle??
een jaar geleden CyD12 said…
big smile
Terra: OMG! this place is so cute! everything is soo small! (giggles and look at the boxes) hhmmm I think I will choose the brown,rocy box with gems covering the top as though the box were a geode one!
een jaar geleden 30degrees said…
Faina: (smiles) yeah everything is so cute! (looks at the boxes) I will choose the Metallic Silver box with small white crystals pocking out one!
een jaar geleden Stellawinx4eva said…
heart
Hailee:Yeah this place is so cute and (looks at the mini houses) so cute(Looks at boxes)I will get the bright yellow box with orange frills and stars covering the side!
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden Ember89 said…
wink
Beast Boy: that box does look cool Terra you should totally pick it!
Terra: (smiles) thanks BB!
sunny
*Terra's box burst into lights and then a small pixie appeared.*
Voice:Terra,u have recieved Jolly,the pixie of Fortune-Telling*

*Faina's box begins 2 glow also and a small pixie appears*
Voice:Faina,u have recieved Zing,the pixie of bugs.

*Hailee's box begins 2 glow and another pixie appears*
Voice:Hailee,u have recieved Glim,the pixie of Fireflies.But bcareful,she is just a baby.

*Terra's box burst into lights and then a small pixie appeared.* Voice:Terra,u have recieved Jolly,t
een jaar geleden Stellawinx4eva said…
Hailee:(Squeals)OMG she is SO cute you're just the cutest thing ever aren't you(Tickles Glim tummy)
Glim:(Squeals then Hugs Hailee)
Hailee:(Laughs and Hugs Glim)
een jaar geleden Ember89 said…
smile
Beast Boy: jolly looks cute too! (looks at all the pixies) they are all really cute!
big smile
Terra: you are right BB! Jolly is soooo cute! (smiles at Jolly)
Jolly: hi! (looks at Terra) lov your hair!
Terra: thanks! lov your cloth!
Jolly: thanks!
een jaar geleden 30degrees said…
smile
Faina: (smiles at Zing) I am glad you are my bonded pixie!
Zing: thank you! I am glad you are my bonded fairy!
teine:guess it's my turn i'll chose this one goes for the dark purple bow with the 2 moon chains on it
een jaar geleden TDWC_lover said…
Gwen: aawwwn! the pixies look so cute! (smiles and looks at the boxes) I will choose the Green box with purple,orange and yellow flower petals on top and purple lace surrounding the edge one!
sunny
*Gwen's box begins 2 glow and a pixie appears*
Voice:Gwen,u have recieved Nimfea,the guardian of the Pixies Villages Codex and the power of nature.

*Teines box begins 2 glow and another pixie appears*
Voice:Teine,u have recieved Livy.The pixie of messages.
 *Gwen's box begins 2 glow and a pixie appears* Voice:Gwen,u have recieved Nimfea,the guardian of the
teine:ahhhh! hi livy!!! it's nice to meet you
livy:nice to meet you too teine
een jaar geleden TDWC_lover said…
Gwen: Hi Nimfea!
Nimfea: Hello Gwen! nice to meer you!
Gwen: (smiles) nice to meet you too!
Roxy:Wow! Ur girls' pixies r all so cute!Ummm,I guess,I'll chose the box thats bright green with paw marks.
*Box sparkles and a pixie appears*
Voice:Roxy,u have recieved Athena,the pixie who guards the codex of Red Fountain.
Roxy:Hello Athena!
Athena:Hello Roxy.Its nice 2 meet u
Roxy:Its nice 2 meet u 2
 Roxy:Wow! Ur girls' pixies r all so cute!Ummm,I guess,I'll chose the box thats bright green with paw
een jaar geleden winxlove2 said…
heart
Noel: I love this box whit Light Blue color
*Noels box shimmers in a bright light and a pixie appears*
Voice:Noel,u have recieved Bubble,the fairy of lakes.She guards and protects most of the dimensions most precious lakes.So b bery careful with her!

P.S.Hope u liker her!It actually took quite awhile 2 make her ; )
 *Noels box shimmers in a bright light and a pixie appears* Voice:Noel,u have recieved Bubble,the fai
Noel: aw! how cute! Bubble I am your bonder fairy and my name is Noel!
Bubble:hi!
een jaar geleden Tasfee said…
smile
Chelsea:Oh hello there again Noel,oh my ur pixie is cute!Can i also get one,please!(picks the bright red box with flame markings)I want this one!Its soooooo ......pretty(stares)
Noel:tnx!yeah I do!*sees blond hair girl runing in to pixie vilage*freez!
Girl:oh princess it's my melody karens helper!
Noel:oh yeah sorry M! you shud picck box too you now!
Melodu:yeah! I will take a light blue box,covered with fluffy cloud paintings!because it's only one left!hi hi !
sunny
*Chelsae and Melody's boxes glow bright and 2 pixies appear*
Voice:Chelsae,u have recieved Marianne,pixie of Stars.And Melody,u have recieved Veroniqua,pixie of ice and action.

(Marianne is the 1 on the left,Veroniqua is on the right)
 *Chelsae and Melody's boxes glow bright and 2 pixies appear* Voice:Chelsae,u have recieved Marianne,
smile
Chelsea:Oh my!Hi there,i am Chelsea.Nice to meet u Marianne.
Marianne:Hi Chelsea!]
Chelsea:U r quite sweet.
Marianne:U too!thx.
Melody:oh my you look so cool!!!
veroniqua:hi.you look cool too!oh and if you will go to eny adventure or mision bring my too or then I gonna be angry
smile
Chelsea:Cool!She is really cool!
Marianne:Yes,i knew her for a really long time.
Chelsea:I don't.Hi i am Chelsea,nice to meet u Veronique.
mischievous
Veronique:I can feel that you celse never had great adventure you can't be my friend!!
Melody:Ve!I am sorry about her!
Ve:oh what ever!
Noel:bubble!*tranps her in bubble*now sai sorry to chelsea and marianne!
Ve:no I wudin't!*noel makes bubble smaler*stop doing that!
Noel:sai sorry and I gonna set you free!
Ve:never!*makes bubble more smaler.*okey okey!I am sorry chelsea.*bubble disapear*
Noel:if you ever sai same thing to eny one else exsept witches I gonna make you a baby pixie!
Melody:hey don't hurt my pixie!she is new!
Ve:I am not a baby!
Melody:oh that you wud clean my room ok?it will be a bigg adventure because it's wryly dirthy!
Roxy:Chelsae,Marianne is pretty!*Forwns*But,Veroniqua seems a little *Laughs nervously* ur-special.
Athena:Yes,quite...I agree with wat Bubble said,u shouldnt act mean 2 ur new fairy!Some pixies have waited 4ever 2 recieve a bonded fairy!U should b very greatfull Veroniqua!
Ve:I am I love melody but I thing marianne is wrof whay better fairy!!
Melody:*makes sound bubble so nobody wud get what she sed*oh she sed that she is wery happy for you chelsea*laughs nervosly*
Noel:hum meybe we should go to salon for a masaze or face something:)
Melody:yeah that wud be great I wud get new hair stile and I wud make something to ves hair!
ve:hey!my hair look awesome.
Melody:wudin't it be a big adventure to see your in new look?
ve:meybe.
Chelsea:ummmmm...ok.Sorry i cudnt stand up to ur expectations Verniquo.
ve:no problemo.so you gonna come to spa?
smile
Chelsea:Sure!i wud love to.
Melody:so lets go
Chelsea:lets take the bus!