Winxclub magazine Purple Dorm

Gretsel posted on Jan 05, 2011 at 11:34AM
Silvia,Susan,Brianna,Lindsay(untill now)
last edited on Jan 23, 2011 at 02:14PM

Winxclub magazine 52 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 52

een jaar geleden 30degrees said…
Brianna: (gets inside) wow! this room is amazing! (puts her stuff in a bed) and it has an amazing view! I have never been in a room so big as this one...
een jaar geleden CyD12 said…
Susan: I agree! this room is pretty awesome! (puts all her stuff in a free bed) well, I better start unpacking...(starts to unpack and takes out a picture of She and her siblings in Narnia) Man, I am sooo going to miss them
een jaar geleden Flora_Bloom said…
Silvia:This place is amazing!Look at the ceiling!(points at the swirly purple ceiling)It's amazing!I'm gonna love this place!(puts her bag on a bed next to susan's and starts taking out stuff)(sees Susan looking at a photo of 4 people)I suppose they're her family.(feels a pang of jealousy)Well,she's lucky she's got someone to miss.
(shakes her head)
Bad thoughts,stay away.I don't want you here.
last edited een jaar geleden
Susan: (puts the photo away and keeps unpacking) so...lets talk abour ourselves. I mean, so we can meet eachother a little bit more! like, about our realms or family!
Brianna: everything except my family! uumm...but what do we talk about? about our family wouldnt be such an interesting conversation...lets talk about something else! I would talk about everything they ask me to except my family!!
smile
Silvia:Let's talk about anything except families and realms.I don't want to talk about either but if I have to,I'll tell them about my realm.Wait!Why doesn't Brianna want to talk about families?And back when we met,Susan avoided my question about her realm.Have they both got secrets,like me?Yeah,well.......it wouldn't be too interesting ......on my side,it wouldn't;on yours,most probably yes.....let's talk about realms!Where are you from?
Susan: guess they have to know one way or another well, I actually come from Earth but I became Queen of a magical land named Narnia...Susan! they dont know what Narnia is! Narnia is not a planet but a magical land, not so many persons knows about it...only the ones who have gone there...well, what about you?
Brianna: Narnia? sounds as an interesting place! Well, I come from Arakna the air realm...In there I am just a simple girl who used to work for the princess. I also used to make Fire-shows at the plazas but I wasnt that known in that planet...its a really quiet and peaceful planet to live in...
Silvia:You're from Narnia?(eyes wide)You can't be!Arianna always talked about...(claps hand over mouth)
Forget I said that!I'm from Belleza,the realm of Silver.It's a beautiful place..........I almost said that Arianna knew the Narnians!But,if she's a Narnian.....then she'll have heard of Arianna and Belleza!If she knows about them,she'll know about me,too...why do I always have to say things in a hurry?
Susan: Arianna you said? that name sounds familiar to me...who is she?
(sorry for such a long story,girls!I hope you don't mind me using Susan and Brianna a bit!)

Silvia:Well....if I'm going to tell you girls that....you have to promise me that you'll tell me the truth about yourselves.Alright?
{Susan and Brianna nod}
It's a huge story,so better get comfortable.
Arianna is the Dutchessa of Belleza...in other words,she's the ruler.In Belleza,we have Dutchessas,not kings and queens.And Arianna was a friend of Narnia.She came to know about it from one of Belleza's history books.It was written by a man called Digory.He was the first person to find Narnia.Anyway,after coming to know about it,Arianna tried to find Narnia.After finding it,she didn't want to leave from there.She had to,because she was our Dutchessa and she had a duty to our realm.She tied herself to Narnia,though, because of her love for it,and though she's a human,Narnia accepted her as one of its people that day.She returned to Belleza, and married Rodolfo.
And she had a child.When the child grew,they discovered that the child didn't,as is usual for Belleza's fairies,have moulding powers.So,afraid that she might bring down their reputation, Arianna and Rodolfo got rid of her.
The child was found by 2 people and adopted.When she was 16,they died.For a year,the girl managed to fend for herself.That year..

(Susan:But,how do you know so much about this?)

Silvia:(turning toward the window,leans her head upon it)(sighs)
Because I was the girl in the story.The one Arianna and Rodolfo decided they didn't want.
I was invited to Magicia because I was unusual.The only Bellezan who had Future powers instead of Moulding powers.I accepted.
Which is why I'm sitting here telling you this.
And before you ask,it was because Arianna became a Narnian that I got Future powers.And yes,I am the heir of Belleza.Was,sorry.I never will be accepted into society there ever again......
Susan: OMG! Silvia...I am sorry to hear that. (hugs her) but it doesnt matter if you wont be accepted into Belleza, because here you are totally accepted! all of us will accept you (gives her a warm smile) now that I think about it...since your mother was accepted as a Narnian you must of been part Narnian too!

(lol! and dont worry about using my character ;) and about doing a long post! hehe)
Silvia:(smiles a little)I am part Narnian.That's why I have future powers!Thanks a lot,Susan!
Anyway,Brianna,what have you been hiding?You didn't want to talk about families,either!So,that means you're hiding something....if you don't want to tell us,that's okay,of course.
Susan: come on Brianna! tell us whats wrong, we promise we wont say a word about all this! what we say here stays here! (smiles)
Brianna: its not such an interesting story...but fine I will tell
you.
When I was 10 years old a horrible fever came to my planet. There wasnt any cure for it yet so lots of persons died. My mother and my younger sister got sick with that fever and died too.
The years passed and it was getting difficult for my father to keep paying for the house and the food, cause the job of my mother was the one who brought us the money and with her dead we had to close her job. As it was getting hard for my father to get money I started to work as a maid at the castle.In the weekends I used to go to the plazas and do fire-shows to entretain the people. All the morney that I earned went to my father and the house and the food...I worked as a maid for 3 years and then my father married again. My step-mother has 2 sons, Jacopo who is 8 years old and Andre who is 18. I never liked my step-mother...she always treated me badly, as her servant! same with Jacopo. And my father never noticed it...the only nice person who came is Andre, he is 1 year older than me and studies at red fountain. He was the only one who treated me friendly and kind...apart from my father. after a few years I left the castle cause my father got an actual job so I stopped working. and I heard about Alfea so...here I am!
Susan: wow, never expected that...feel sorry to hear that! (smiles) but I am sure you will be better here! and you wont be treated as a maid or a servant!
een jaar geleden Gretsel said…
Athina:(knocks the door)Hey girls!!It's Athina!Can i come in??
Susan: oh hey Athina! (opes the door for her) get in! you are welcome in here (smiles)
Athina:Thanks!(gets in)And sorry if i disturb you...But i can't stay in my room....the other two(Heather and Zatura)are very annoying:-(....They really hate me...:-(....
Athina:At first they put a spell on me(and i forget everything about what they said)because they wanted to go to a club and not at class ...So they believed that i will go to the director....Then i trow 2 drinks to them ...and now...i'm sure that they want to put a spell on me again......:-(
Silvia:Oh,I agree that they're horrible.You should come here as often as possible.It's not too good to have them as roommates.
(leaves Susan talking to Athina and moves near Brianna,so no one else can hear)I'm sorry about your parents,Brianna.But now we all know each other,it's going to be better for us!
sad
Athina:I just.....hate them:-(....All i want it's to be friends with them....but they are treating me very bad....I'm afraid that the next spell that they gonna put to me gonna be very bad....I must learn what they want to do to me...
Athina:And that's why i'm here!I need your help...
smile
Silvia:We're ready to help you in any way!How do you want us to help you?
een jaar geleden winxlove2 said…
HEather:*walks in*we are not going to do enything to you idiot!we are over okey?done!we are going to by good!I am sorry okey?
Silvia:What the heck?She must be playing a trick.She isn't the sort to be friendlyWhat are you up to now?
Athina:I know you Heather!You wont let this pass lke this...!!
Heather:fine!!what ever!I just wanet to make friends!and give these*shows presents*but!I see y don't want to by friends so I gonna give them to zatura!
Susan: preasents? for us? right...and since when are you being so friendly to us? look heather, you cant expect people to be your friends if you treated them badly in first place! so you can give the presents to Zatura. I am sure I am talking for everone saying we dont want that present of yours...
Brianna: (smiles) thanks Silvia! (walks to the rest) uummm heather, it really doesnt make sence that you want to be our friend all of a sudden...
Athina:Agree with Brianna;-)
Heather;fine!!it was stuffs to help you learn your powers but what ever
een jaar geleden lovebaltor said…
sick
Zatura: *Waiting outside in the hallway* Why do I have to be mean a the time?
Voice in her head: Because! If you go soft on them, they would learn how selfish you were that you diserted your very family just to save your ass!
Zatura: Did fuckin not! I tried saving them but that cruel bitch had to create a black hole and kill my parents! *Bites lip*
Voice in her head: Really? Well, that's not what you really think now is it?
Zatura: Just stay out of this you sick fucker!
Voice in her head: Oho! You know what provokes me don't you? YOU!
Zatura: *Groans as horrid memories flash through her mind of her parents and siblings dying. Clutches head tightly trying to ease the pain* Heather... HURRY THE FUCK UP!
heather:bey!losers!*walks out and makes the gifts disapear*and they really bilieved I am good!XDDDDDDDDD
Zatura: *Looks up* Hm what? Oh, they did? Wow... They're really smart! *Rolls eyes*
hmmm
Silvia:(goes stands outside the door)Ha,ha.She thinks we believed her good.We didn't and we never will!Did I just hear Zatura being not so mean as before a sec ago?I wonder....she seems to be better then heather...*gets a flashback of what she was like 2 years ago*...I used to be like her..No!I never was like her!Yes,I was.I used to be mean to try and cover up who I really was.
(decides to try and talk to zatura when heather isn't there)
Hey,girls!What do you think???
HEather:where is that mother fucker bathroom??
Silvia:(slams the door shut)I wish they'd go back to their dorm!
Athina:Don't waste your time with them....
Zatura: *Everyone hears a scream, crash and BOOM! Come from in her dorm and outside*

(To find out more on what happened, visit the "Class!" role play)
(yeah)
Silvia:Girls,I must have left my bag in the hallway!Be right back!(walks out)
Silvia:(enters with a girl nearby)Girl,she's new.Her name is lindsay.
Just arrived today.
Lindsay,that's Susan and that's Brianna.They're our room mates.
And she's Athina.She's not our room mate,but she thought she'd come and talk a while.
een jaar geleden Winxlove said…
Lindsay:Hello,girls!I hope we can be...friends together!hehe
Silvia:We will be.And there are other girls in our year.Zatura and Heather.You'll meet them soon.
HEather:(thinks:a new pupet!sure!)(tel.mes to valotr:I found our new pupet!!)
Athina:Hi Lindsay!Nice to meet you!
Heather:hey lindsay!
Silvia:Oh no,not you again,Heather.Please,can't you go back to your dorm?
Susan: (smiles at Lindsay) hey Lindsay! nice to meet you! (whispers to Lindsay: be careful with Heather and Zatura, they are not that nice)