Women's Fashion Do u koop online for clothes of not?

divaqueen posted on Mar 17, 2007 at 05:24AM
I'm still new at shopping online. But decided to try buying clothes from websites, cuz I don't like the way some of the sales people treat big girls. What about you? Do you prefer actual stores or do you like shopping online?
Two of my fav sites are Kiyonna and Jahqoi. I haven't bought anything form Kiyonna yet (did I spell it right?) I did buy something from Jahqoi. Great clothes and good customer service too.

Women's Fashion 16 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden pip_ku said…
I buy alot online to get clothes from the U.S cos they have a lack of good clothes in the UK lol, so I tend to buy from revolve or shopbop which are both great sites which I've never had any problem from :)
rihamal commented…
i buy from this website to get dress ! i really liked so much just take a look ^^ een jaar geleden
rihamal commented…
link een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden eisai_xazo said…
i don't buy things from the internet, i prefer go shopping!
But, divaqueen you're right about the sales people, they don't threat right big girls..and i can't understand why?what's their problem?
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden stellaramirez said…
Hello..
I always prefer to shop online whether it is my clothes or some other accessories. They have so much to offer and the best thing is huge discounts available time to time. There are many online websites available these days. Money and time both can be saved through such services.
I like to shop online when i get good affordable deal on the site. lots of shopping website out there where you can do online shopping foe any accessories. I go to tashi-tildotcom for buying latest fashionable shoes for men, women, kids in India gets shoes at affordable rates. Love to visit on tashi website for choosing latest fashionable shoes and accessories.
 I like to koop online when i get good affordable deal on the site. lots of shopping website out there
een jaar geleden chrisharris said…
Yes i always love to do Online shopping.....
een jaar geleden benitasinn said…
Ya i also like to do online shopping and i always that way prefer it.
______
link
een jaar geleden galeene said…
Personally I shop online my self as well.
just like @ stellaramirez said : you save a lot of money using discounts/coupon codes and time! :D
een jaar geleden angelanavejas said…
smile
link
Hi i do prefer online shopping for branded products
een jaar geleden angelanavejas said…
smile
Hi galeene how are you, suggest me a site for online shopping..
een jaar geleden celinadesouza said…
Yes, I do shop online and I find it completely amazing because it saves time.
een jaar geleden metroshoes said…
yes i do online shopping of clothes from different retail and shopping websites.If you want to purchase shoes online for women's and men's than come to visit our site www.metroshoes.com.pk and get discount shoes online with good quality and design.
een jaar geleden nicolous said…
I love to do shopping online its a smart and fast shopping online to buy goods online ..
een jaar geleden bikinicostumes said…
more choices when i choose go shopping online. more discount, more styles. Recently, i bought bikini from the www.sexybikinicostumes.com. look the picture, the sexy bikini i bought.
 meer choices when i choose go shopping online. meer discount, meer styles. Recently, i bought bikini
een jaar geleden skrin said…
Shopping online can sometimes be easier and less challenging (you don't have to walk for miles, chase shop assistants etc), but for clothes it can be a little tricky. Clothes sizes are almost never accurate and you might go through the hassle of returning stuff, while in a real store all it takes is trying stuff out.
een jaar geleden lenapink said…
I like shopping online ,it is so convenient,and there are so many clothes online,I like it.And I always go to PinkBasis to buy clothes,there are many beautiful clothes and the price is reasonable.
een jaar geleden gracekk said…
i like shopping online
 i like shopping online