Young Justice OC'S!!! Free foto Editing!

Eclipse-YJ posted on Sep 22, 2012 at 11:39PM
So ever got a pic which looks just like your OC but has one difference in it e.g wrong hair colour or eye colour?

Well have no fear Eclipse is here and I can help you edit you photos!

Just post the pic on here then in detail tell me what you want changed and I will do my best, once its done I will post them for you *bows* thank you and good day!
 So ever got a pic which looks just like your OC but has one difference in it e.g wrong hair colour of

Young Justice OC'S!!! 7 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden Willow_Cyrus said…
okay okay so r u able to edit out glasses? if you are that would be amazing but if u cant its fine but the glasses the guys wearing in the camera lense if you could plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
 okay okay so r u able to pas aan out glasses? if u are that would be amazing but if u cant its fine b
een jaar geleden Eclipse-YJ said…
I'll see what I can do *cracks nuckles*
een jaar geleden Willow_Cyrus said…
and...maybbbbe this one...its kinda for me and r_l can you make her have brownish ginger hair, green eyes and freckles across the nose if its not tooo much work..... :S
 and...maybbbbe this one...its kinda for me and r_l can u make her have brownish ginger hair, green
een jaar geleden SilverWings13 said…
is this forum still open? If so..... Can you make the dud heave green eyes (maybe blonder hair if that's possible?) and the girl have grey eyes?

If the forum's lcosed, then ignore mio!
 is this forum still open? If so..... Can u make the dud heave green eyes (maybe blonder hair if tha
I'kll get right on it! This form is open forever btw ;)
een jaar geleden BentleyYJ said…
heart
(( i hash a pic of like sil and bent and its like fricken erfect but it has like 2 flaws -__- grrrrrrrrrr so i was knowing or hoping you could fix it for meh :3 cause like your awshum and stuff so like yeah basically in this pic i need the girl to have grey eyes and if you could maybe make the girl wearing jeans idk if ya can :D thanks oh and SW13 says thanx EEK IT SO PERFECT YOU NOT EVEN KNOW XD like just the eyes just rawrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
 (( i hachee, hash a pic of like sil and bent and its like fricken erfect but it has like 2 flaws -__- grrrrrr
smile
Thou will see what thou can do!