Young Justice Young Justice Invasion-What Happened??

momoxoxo4 posted on Apr 28, 2012 at 05:59PM
Okay, while I'm thrilled about the new season, and I'm loving the new members of the team, is anybody else wondering what happened to Artemis, Wally, and Kaldur?? I'm dying to find out what happened to them!! What do you think happened?

Young Justice 20 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden YJTTFAN said…
Ok, I'm gonna rant....in ....3....2....2 and a half.....1...
I have a couple of ideas about Wally and Arty (IDK squat about Kaldur)
1) Remember how serious Dick/Nightwing told Tim/Robin "Just don't die ok?" and "No unnecessary risks to the team" What if NW learned this from experience like when he was leader WALLY DIED? And maybe Artemis was dating him and was sad or angry and quit the team. So there would be no contact. That would explain why there is no info about Arty and Wally ANYWHERE.
2) This is slightly less sad. Bart/Flash dies and Wally/KF takes up the mantle becoming Flash. And Artemis becomes Tigress, the villain for some reason....IDK
3) THE DIRECTER IS MEAN AND HATES SPITFIRE FANS
4) Bart quit being Flash so Wally became Flash and Artemis became a new hero.

So yeah...not as ranty but whatever
een jaar geleden 66Dragons said…
I wanna swear I was Arty as Tigress...
een jaar geleden Nathan-Croak said…
I wanna know why SuperBoy and M'gann broke up and why NightWing SB and M'gann choose to stay on the team
een jaar geleden AislingYJ said…
I just want the old team back…WAAAAAAAAAA I MISS THE OLD YJ!!!!!! *sniff* why do they have to change everything?
een jaar geleden ejp32920000 said…
crying
i feel the same way! i loved the old team! im still convinced im dreaming and i'll wake up soon. -pinches arm- -sigh nope...
een jaar geleden MercyYJ said…
blush
((OOC)) I actually REALLY liked the new team.. They seem cool! The ONLY issue I had with it was the missing "old-team" members... ESPECIALLY Kaldur!!! And for the people who are mad about SuperMartian.... You guys just need to realize that couples don't last forever....
een jaar geleden Robin3 said…
My biggest fear for Season 2 was that Robin became Nightwing. D': There are too many characters now and I was so confused watching "Happy New Year." I also wanna know what happened to those 3, AND if they ever found Roy. Because he's still alive, Cadmus had him. And why did MGann dumb a totally hot Kryptonian for Lagoonboy?!?!?!?!?!? It makes no sense. I also hate how BB is a monkey. Should SB be beating the snot out of him? haha JK But SERIOUSLLY I hate the new season. I'm gonna give it one more shot but if it's not better then screw it. ONE LAST THING I hate how everyone is calling Tim boy wonder, HE ISN'T THE BOT WONDER! Nightwing held that title. And shouldn't Tim be Red Robin?
een jaar geleden momoxoxo4 said…
monkey
^ I wanna know why Megan and Conner broke up so badly...I wasn't crushed when I saw they weren't together anymore, but I wasn't happy when I saw her with freaking Lagoonboy(personally, I don't really like Lagoonboy...I like everybody else on the team...just not him xD) And Beast Boy as a monkey makes me a tiny bit upset...but I'm hoping he will somehow grow out of having fur all over his body and a tail...he's still adorable though and I still love him :D And lol I love it how Superboy has to stay on Rann with his ex-girlfriend and a "monkey" xD And I think he should be Red Robin...but idk xD
een jaar geleden bellboyjr said…
worried
If Aqualad's dead I hope he died a hero's death. (He seems to make the most sense to me. He was the big brother.)
een jaar geleden Nathan-Croak said…
Red Robin was evil -__- and after Dick GRayson there was about 4 other robin's one of which was Tim and another Tim's girl friend. I'm just mad that Nightwing SB and M'gann are still on the team.
een jaar geleden XxKFforeverXx said…
^ Tim, wasn't evil, you might think he was, but he wasn't. Jason was the one who was the red hood.
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden batgirl910 said…
big smile
WOW EVERYBODY STOP CHECK EPISODE 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
een jaar geleden ecoelo said…
meh
I get confused with the new characters and was so angry that Megan dumped SB for lagoon boy. Ewwww! Night wing looks hot and all but I always get confused that saying Dick is Tim which he isnt. I'm just so used to the old characters! It's weird that there's a new flash. Impulse or Bart if u get confused. I'm glad Kaldur is good and not evil and relieved that Artemis is NOT dead. I can't believe that the real Roy has no arms! It was freaky!!!
een jaar geleden brown-eyed-girl said…
I have a theory about that missing arm. I think they used that to make the clone. So the clone Roy has real roy's arm.
een jaar geleden batgirl910 said…
smile
EVERYBODY KEEP READING THIS COMMENT AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING!!!!.... :
1. Wally and Artemis r on episode 8 and will probably be on more eventually... (look it up)
2. Megan didn't 'JUST' dump SB for LB... the thing is that Superboy doesn't age virtually PLUS they were feeling more awkward with each other meaning '' Not as comfortable as they used 2 be ''
3. Tim Drake is the new Robin in Young justice invasion (season 2) and u wanna know what happened to Dick Grayson? (The old Robin in season 1) well now he is Nightwing.. the new leader of the new team.. :)

Guys if u wanna know more plz ask
een jaar geleden fanofpoop said…
u idiots dont understand this series , u wanna know what the heck happend? ill spill the beans because u guys are to stupid to figure it out. get ready!! 3....2....1.... ok first of all mgann DIDNT dump superboy, it was SUPERBOY that dumped her because she was killing the ppl she interrogates with her mind, and superboy got mad and mgann still wouldnt stop so sb broke up with her. GET IT! second of all KF doesnt DIE he just quits the team because he doesnt want to be on the team anymore because he wants to continue his normal life and goes to school and since Atermis dates him and wants to see him more often she also leaves the team . but in episode 7 depths she rejoins the team to help with the carrol ferris launching rocket crap ( protecting and making sure the launch is succesful ) and she and NW and SB and mgann and Lagoonboy go to protect it and when aqualad now known as idk but he is posing as blackmantas son and when he attacks he kills artemis ( she fakes her death ill explain the rest) and only nightwing kidflash and aqualad know that her death was faked and she comes back as tigress and kaldurs righthand woman to find out more about the light with aqualad ( aqualad is still a good guy he is working undercover to find more about the light ) ( blaming his reason to turn bad on tula's death) ( sorry if this is kinda messy) anyway where was i oh yes ... so anyway nobodies dead or turned evil. ok now for some time for SPOILERS ( in case u havent watched episodes satisfaction and darkness ) ok 3...2...1 ... THE REAL ROY HARPER IS STILL ALIVE YEAH!!! in episode satisfaction the real roy wakes up and is in the hospital with oliver also known as ollie ( green arrow ) and the clone roy harper ( red arrow) and is very mad that oliver gave up looking for him and is not mad at redarrow because the clone was the one that found him. and real roy is SUPER angry at ollie and tells him to get the hell out of the hospital room and ollie goes to the church to grieve and redarrow tells him that he should go back and apoligize and sad crap and they go back but fin real roy is gone and it is found that the real roy went to find lex luthor to kill him and get revenge for taking 8 years of his life , and a huge fight between him and mercy ( luthors cyborg body guard) and later when he wraps a explosive coil around luthors arm intending to blow his arm up as luthor did to his and get revenge but luthors other body guards and point their guns at roy and luthor take out his briefcase that he took from his secret room and shows it to roy , luthor tells roy that revenge is a suckers game and tells him would he rather have satisfaction or revenge and roy picks satisfaction and takes the briefcase and leaves the building. red arrow and green arrow come just in time to find him leaving the building and stop him, they ask what is in the brief case he opens it and it is revealed to be a upgraded cybernetic arm like mercys but better and when green arrow says his name roy cuts him off and tells them roy haper died 8 years ago, and he would peferd the name " Asernal " and becomes the new vigalante named Asernal.
WHEW that was alot of typing well i guess im done ill write more later right now im gonna chow my sandwich CYA NEXT AND DONT BE AFRAID TO LEAVE A REVIEW OR COMMENT BELOW, THANK U!
een jaar geleden Crazy4Toons said…
I thought Kaldur found out that the leader of the Blackmantas was his dad and left but he was really just being like a "double agent" for the lack of the better word according to Nightwing. And Artemis death was a part of a big plan for something(I forgot what it was).
een jaar geleden KnightOfTheWind said…
I still haven't decided whose side Kaldur is on. He coul be still working for the team, and this is slightly more likely. HOWEVER, lets look at the facts, the reasons for his "defection" are pretty good. He may have already been thinking about what side he was on and after seeing the Reach's plan he may have made up his mind. Not to mention the team and Kaldur have not made direct contact for some time.( btw isn't the name Reach already taken? You now Halo:Reach? Eh I'll never understand the corporate world.) Anyways I just think this is worth some thought.
een jaar geleden VP180 said…
I know BB is Garfield but I wish that we would have gotten some more info as to his transition into BB
een jaar geleden Zatana said…
laugh
I have to say it is kind've funny read all of these years after everyone has found everything out about season 1 and 2 (but they HAVE to make a season 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)