Young Justice Fave Charecter!

Roselillyan14 posted on May 16, 2012 at 08:14PM
Okay who is your fave character and why?
 Okay who is your fave character and why?

Young Justice 9 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden Black_Robin_13 said…
cool
Robin beause of his made up words.
GabsSaw commented…
yeah, its sooooo adorably cute! een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden Roselillyan14 said…
cool
FUN-EEEE, I love robin to! love him for that reason, he is fun, sooooo goood with come backs, ect. and a whole lota other reasons.
BTW THE PICK I UPLOADED LOOKS LIKE HE IS GONA KISS HER!
 FUN-EEEE, I love robin to! love him for that reason, he is fun, sooooo goood with come backs, ect.
een jaar geleden Black_Robin_13 said…
cool
and he has the most amazing laugh.
GabsSaw commented…
really? i'll have to hear what it sounds like, then! een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden ecoelo said…
big smile
Woop! Woop! Go Robin
een jaar geleden Scourgestar said…
heart
Klarion Bleak. He just cracks me up with his voice/laugh and is just a funny and cute character and I really love Teekl
een jaar geleden RedX said…
heart
Robin all the way!!!! Cuz he's Mysterious, Athletic, Funny, smart, and super cuute!!! What else can you ask for in a guy??? (other than being a hot vampire that can sparkle in sunlight)
een jaar geleden ArminArlert said…
Impulse he is really funny and sweet guy, I relate to him because I'm sad alot but I get in character like him also he made me a happier person
een jaar geleden dewotter said…
My favorite character is Arsenal (I'm weird XD)
GabsSaw commented…
Yeah, Arsenal is pretty cool!!!!!!! een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden GabsSaw said…
blush
My favorite is Nightwing because he's so cool and............... what am I saying? HE'S A BADASS!!!! There's nothing more to say about it.................... I also like him because ( in my opinion ) he's one of the hottest characters on the whole show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!