Here is a role play in the world in Angel beats
You may be an O.C or a character from the show

no rules

Angel Beats! 1040 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 1040

een jaar geleden IamKyon said…
(Thanks!)
He looked at Shun and sighed again before hearing to Pauline and saying, "Where is that somewhere special?"
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden Harpaw8 said…
Pauline: "im afraid that is classified information. All i can say is that sabrina made a portol on the wall...she usualy lets me fo with her but this time she closed it before i could tag along."
"Is that so... As always... SSS members get weirder and weirder as time passes...!" He stated without any kind of hesitation.
een jaar geleden MaddieChan said…
"Oh.."Shun said."Uhh, I need to make sure Hikari isnt wondering around!! Take care of Pauline!!"Shun yelled while zooming off.
Pauline just shrugged. She looked at the other SSS member, then looked away. "good luck..." she murmered to where sabrina stood before. She then stood up. "i have somewhere to go." she walked in the other direction. "to the GRSA." she muttered
Shun was in the room where he put Hikari.Hikari stared at Shun.She laughed in a evil way ( Like Yuri did)
(kk. omg, that moment when your listening to musc that matches the moment)
Pauline walked off heading toward the border on the other side of the school.
"Why this has always been like this? Do they really think that looking at people who are disappearing from their sights is pleasurable? Just disappear you idiots!" He thought looking down sadly before jumping off of roof. Then he suddenly decided to follow Pauline.
(LOL) "What did you do HikarI..."Shun said.Hikari ran out of the room..She went over to Akira, still laughing like Yuri was."God, Hikari.."Shun said.Why was she acting so strange.
Pauline watches him from the courner of her eyes. "I wouldnt know...I barley understand this world, im only here because Sabrina is here. Im not truly interested in much here except her and the intensions of what this would is about." she said loud enough for him to hear. "Now excuse me while I go talk to a certen someone."
Akira heard what Pauline said.
Before he can review what she said, he felt someone coming towards him. It was Hikari, laughing like someone he knew. He turned to see Hikari.
"Don't laugh like that, you are reminding me of someone!" he said with angry tone.
Hikari stopped while hearing what Akira said, remembering her past."SCREW YOU!!"she yelled.
"What is it? Why do you came towards me laughing like that?!" He got little irritated.
Pauline looked back at them once more, then races away to the other edge of the school
"Something angel did to me.."Hikari said.She kept on running.
"Hey stop!" He yelled.
"Idiot girl! Stop making me worry SSS!" He thought before running after Hikari.
After a while Sabrina returned. she stretched ad headed toward where she say Hikari running away from that boy she saw earlier. "hm." she shrugged and leaned against the wall.
"Hey just stop! Tell me what she did to you and where is your boyfriend?" Akira yelled while running after Hikari.
He looked back at Pauline. "Will you bother to help me to stop your leader from acting so weird?" He yelled while waving hand at Pauline and then kept running after Hikari.
"HES NOT MY BOYFRIEND!!"Hikari yelled, still running. (Sorry, I dint have wifi in the car!!we can stop if u want)
(No its fine)
"Is that so? But please, can you just stop running? I am getting really tired now!" Akira yelled and he decided to jump on her. He jumped high and tripped down with her.
"This was the only way to stop you!" He looked down at Hikari while panting.
"What do you want???"Hikari said, trying to break free.
"Just stop running and tell me what happened with you, silly leader!" He said irritatingly while standing up. He gave her his hand to stand up.
"Hmph."Hikari said, standing up with his hand."I just remembered my past, It's no big deal."Hikari said, a little upset.
Akira went speechless for moment.
"Is that so? Then, I should treat you with something in celebration of remembering it! After all that were your memories even if they were sad!" He said after a minute and smiled a bit.
"Will your boyfriend mind me giving you a treat?" He asked with little sarcasm.
"I HATE YOU!!"Hikari said.She rolled her eye."Besides, a couple times you called the SSS stupid..Why are you helping me?"she asked.
"Well its just that I don't want to get attached to any person here. It will be painful if they disappear. That has already happened to me couple of times." He looked down little sadly.
"Your loss! I am not treating you now! Sayounara! I am not free here to treat an idiot leader of "Silly Shinda Senkai Sensen" or something!" He felt like saying too much, so he waved at Hikari while grinning, turned in opposite direction and ran off.
(I have to go now! Sorry! Let's continue tomorrow! Just post your reply I want to read it! ^^)
Hikari watched him go."He's useless..."Hikari said quietly.She walked down the hallway.She went tl her dorm and fell asleep. (Okay, thats fine!)
Shun's Profile~

Name/Shun
Appearence/Standard SSS Uniform
Background/ Nothing is really known,except once he told Hikari that he died from sickness.
Other/
-He is the co founder of SSS.
-His personality is unlike others.
-He tries to act tough,even though he hates fighting against Angel.
-He is embarrassed about his past,which makes him not talking about it.
 Shun's Profile~ Name/Shun Appearence/Standard SSS Uniform Background/ Nothing is really known,ex
Name- Angel/ Mai Sasaki
Appearance- Standard Student Council uniform
Background- Nothing is known more than that she is main enemy of SSS and she is connected to Kami-sama. She is Student Council President.
- She has same abilities/ skills as old Angel and has her own room and computer.
- She is more emotionless than old Angel.
 Name- Angel/ Mai Sasaki Appearance- Standard Student Council uniform Background- Nothing is known m
Angel stopped as she saw Akira wandering here and there.
"Go to dorm and sleep. You'll loose your health." She said calmly.
Yeah, true." He kept on walking ignoring her orders.
"Hand Sonic Version 1" She said.
"Hand Sonic version 2" She said again.
As soon as she attacked him, he dodged it.
"Really now! Which Student Council president attacks a slacking student? This world is getting messier." He said dodging her attack again.
"You know I don't attack girls!" He said sarcastically.
(MaddieChan, can you put up Shun's picture?)
(Sure, I'm on my tablet so I will do it soon!)
Hikari was still sleeping.She saw sparks glowing out her window."Angel!?!?!"she said surprised.She ran downstairs to where the sparks were and saw angel and Akira.
(Okay ^^)
"Enough is enough!" Akira turned and drew his gun out. He shoot at Angel.
"Distortion" She said.
She dodged his bullets.
Before he can dodge her attack, she stabbed him in stomach.
'Ahh! That hurts!" He said while grinning in pain.
"AKIRA!!"she yelled.She stood feet across angel.Hikari stormed into Angel with her knife.Angel walked away before HikarI could attack."Akira, your useless."she said again running to the SSS room with him.
"What a compliment for person who is dying here! Thanks a lot!" Akira said mockingly to Hikari.
"I'll heal after sometime, don't take me to bed!' He said while trying to stop Hikari from taking him to SSS headquarter.
"Sure..."she said with sarcasam.She just walked outside."It's night, go to sleep somewhere."Hikari said to Akira.
"Mind your business. I don't want to sleep on a bed anyway." He said while grabbing his wound in pain.
"Where, then? There is something strange about you."Hikari said, still staring at all the dorms.
"I hate beds. You can laugh all you want." He said looking down.
"What do you sleep on then?"Hikari said, not laughing.
"Anywhere, specially trees." He looked at Hikari
"I thought you'll laugh at me!" He asked little being surprised.
"I don't have a sense of humor."she said, looking down.
"Oh is that so? I thought you are pretty much happy-go-lucky type." He said while staring at her.
"Where the hell are others?" He said while changing the subject looking here and there.
"Sleeping.."Hikari said to him.She was half asleep.
"Where is your boyfriend? Oh sorry, its not that, isn't it?" He laughed.
Hikari blushed and was angry."SHUT UP! Why would I like him, we are complete opposites."Hikari yelled."And No, I'm not a happy-go-lucky, because of my past!"she said.
"Its fine. You don't have to change yourself because of something. Just be yourself even if you are miserable. It will be alright." He smiled at her.
"Hmm.."she mumbled.Hikari was quiet."What about your past?"she asked.She didn't want to be rude.
He went silent for a minute.
"I remember it. I hate it. Nothing else..." He looked away.
"It's fine if you don't tell me, I don't like talking about my past, the way I died was stupid."she said looking away.
"I won't force you to say it. And its fine if you want to listen to my past." He sighed.
"Just what the hell am I saying?!" He thought.