Bleach RP Your Shinigami/Zanpakutō

annvie9 posted on Apr 25, 2009 at 11:42PM
Please post your shinigami and zanpakuto here ^-^
Yes, it can and will be extremely long.

I'm tired right now, so I'll post specific details later.
Mmkay, it's later.
Here's the template.

SHINIGAMI/HOLLOW/VIZARD/ARRANCAR/etc.
Name:

Birthdate:

Affiliation: (Soul Society, Onmitsukido, Kido Corps, Gotei 13, Arrancar, Vizards, etc.)

Rank: (Captain, Espada, Lieutenant, etc. Don't forget to put what squad, etc.)

Appearance

Hair Color:
Hair Style:
Eye Color:
Height: (Put both the English system and metric system)
Weight: (Same as above)
Description:

Personality:

History:

Battle Data

Fighting Style:

[Distributed 1-100. You may not go past 100, because if everyone were as strong as Yamamoto or Aizen, that'd be boring.]

Offense:
Defense:
Agility (Shunpo/Sonido):
Kido: (does not apply to Arrancar)
Intelligence:
Physical Strength (Hakuda):

Total: (500 max for captains, 490 for lieutenants)

ZANPAKUTO:

Zanpakuto/Shikai name: Samazamahi (Varying Fire)
Release command: Hibana (Spark)

Shikai Description:

Shikai abilities: (Max of 3)

-->Name (Meaning)
Description

-->Name (Meaning)
Description

Bankai name: Kemono no Honoo (Beast of Flame)
Description:

Bankai abilities: (Max of 3)

-->Name (Meaning)
Description

-->Name (Meaning)
Description
last edited on Dec 16, 2009 at 04:36AM
save

Bleach RP 247 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 247

een jaar geleden chaosnuclear said…
well if u say so.. tenchi is for me
een jaar geleden Lonyboy4 said…
cool
My Zanpaktou is Hyorimaru cause hes tough
een jaar geleden Lonyboy4 said…
cool
and my shinigami is Toshiro Hitsugaya
lol i dont think you could use somebody who already exist as a shinigami
een jaar geleden sarah16 said…
Chaos, what squad are you captain of?
oh? im not sure... because i dont know what squad are open :S what is available?
een jaar geleden yuki-yin said…
hey everybody! i am looking for a new RP since the one i was on for 1 year finally spotted. I would like to be captain of the 4th division but i see this RP works a bit differently and keeps the original captains so i was wondering is there a potion open under you shizuka? i am fine with 3rd or 4th seat but i dont really want anything lower than that if thats okay? i will make my character after i hear your response or i will post it and when you tell me i will edit it later
een jaar geleden yuki-yin said…
Yin is usually characterized as slow, soft, insubstantial, diffuse, cold, wet, and tranquil. Know to have the power to create

Yang, by contrast, is characterized as fast, hard, solid, dry, focused, hot, and aggressive. It is associated with masculinity and daytime. Known to have the power to destory

Name: Yuki Yin

Birthdate: Unknown

Gender- female

Affiliation: Soul society,

Appearance Her body is that of yang while her personality is that of Yin. Her hair is pure white and her eyes are gray

Hair Color: white
Hair Style: very long sometimes tied in the middle of her back but usually is not
Eye Color: black or black with a red tint
Height: 4"6 *the same as rukia
Weight: 65 pounds
Description: Wear a normal shinigami outfit but also has a giant scarf thats pure white covering most of her mouth and nose. She often takes it off during battle. She is very thin and weak looking often with a soft warm smile but is sometimes replaced by a colder one when talking to others. In general her apperance is yang {white is the color of yang} because of her pale skin and white hair

Personality: She has the personality of Yin which is in sharp contrast to her looks of yang. She is calm, somewhat soft spoken never raising her voice, She often seen laying near the 3rd division looking up in the sky, and she is fonder of slowly thinking things through than acting with hast. She is extremely poised given that she often mediates for many hours a day giving her extremely good balance. Since the eyes are known as the gate away to a persons emotions (heart) her eyes are black since yin is represented by the color of black. Her face usually has a soft smile on it.

History: She has just gradated top of her class and is know to be a prodigy maybe even greater than torishiro which puts a heavy burden on her back. Besides that there is little known about her past she grew up in the 78th district alone and entered the academy alone. During her academy days she earned the nickname 'copy cat' because she had never once not landed on her feat and copy came from her ability to memorize things right down to the T. She also has a few habits one is often skipping down the barracks humming tunes that know one knows and also a habit of begging late for things.

Dislikes: she cant stand warm climates and also she doesnt all that much like daytime for some odd reason.

Battle Data

Kido spells that are her specialty
* Bakudo #61. Rikujōkōrō- Summons six thin, wide beams of light that slam into a target's midsection, holding them in place. The target is then unable to move any part of their body including the parts that were not struck by the beams
*Hadō #33. Sōkatsui
* 12 Fushibi Momo Hinamori uses this spell in conjunction with Shot of Red Fire and a Kidō net that has entangled her opponents resulting in a large explosion around them all. Rangiku Matsumoto states that it is number 12, but does not specify whether it is a Destructive or a Binding Spell although from the name and effect, it is highly likely to be a Binding spell.

Offense: 60
Defense: 60
Agility (Shunpo/Sonido): 70
Kido: (does not apply to Arrancar) 100
Intelligence: 100
Physical Strength (Hakuda): 90

Total: 470

ZANPAKUTO:

Zanapakuto: Yin no yang
Shikai name: Yin
Release command: amatsu ranpu kyuujo touhou {heavenly light aid me}

Shikai Description: Exactly like rukia's only black representing yin because yin is represented by the color of black.

Shikai abilities: Yin is known as the creator of things

--> kurie-shon (creation)- pointing her sword straight out creates a white shield.

--> kamei(command)- anything her sword has touched at anytime in her life can now be moved by her. She often carries a pouch in her sleeve of various weapons such as shuirken to use. Now there are exceptions to this rule since a zanpakuto is part of the persons soul Her zanpakuto cannot control the other users zanpakuto or them, same for arrancar's or vizards.
only inanimate objects(Non-living} can be moved
and there is a 2 mile area for this to take affect.

risutoa (restore)- She can heal others damages but not her own. They can only be healed half way though.

Bankai name: Yang
Description: unknown to many besides her captain she has nearly achieved Bankai but is to lazy to do so.

Speacil
*she is nearly incapable of losing her balance that is why her nickname is 'copy cat'
*Despite her appearance she holds extreme strength.
*She is extremely loyal to the soul society and never disregards any order even if it meant her death.
*In all truth she loves battle but love training even more.
*She often spent time with unohana of the fourth division after meeting her at a special healing class at the shinigami academy and is were she picked up some healing kido
*She likes skipping better than walking
last edited een jaar geleden
 Yin is usually characterized as slow, soft, insubstantial, diffuse, cold, wet, and tranquil. Know to
een jaar geleden LuvShingami said…
SHINIGAMI!!!WHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAH­AHA­HA!­
Name: eisei aikou (medical love)

Birthdate:unknown.

Affiliation:Soul Society

Appearance:she is very thin and fragile.she has long blonde hair and hazel eyes.she is very jumpy and a grin is always on her face.she is seen with a lollypop
in her mouth most of the time and looks up to all the captains.except for soifon.shes just weird.and toushiro.hes just to cute to be tooken seirously.she has
a choker with a white cross.

Hair Color: blonde
Hair Style: her banges are uneven and her hair is long
Eye Color: hazel
Height: 4'11"
Weight:66 pounds
Description: She wears a black gown with changing sashes.her dress is barely ever the same.she is skinny and frail but her dress is very loose so she can run easier.
A smile is always on her mouth even when shes fighting.choker with white cross.

Personality: SHe is very sweet and cute.when she first meets you she will be very cautious but opens up fast.she is very hyper and loves a good time.she enjoys
picking on kiari for her extreme shortness.she is very loud and freaks about everything.gothic lotia fan.she loves nature and hates books.she is very model like,being that in
the human world she was a model.she walks,swaying to side to side and keeps a straight back.even though she is so poised,she is a total klutz.haha a har har.
she has a great sense of humor,joking about nearly everything.she loves to running and does anything but walking.she eats a lot of sweets and cares about
everything and everybody.very faithful to The SS!She loves the lord!she is a major airhead.

History: she was a model when she was living and died from cancer.when she woke up in the rukon district,she was envied by the girls of the town.she glowed
and attracted allkinds of attentention.she heard of a acdemy for shinigami fighters.she wanted to go.so one day she bribed the the teachers to let her in.
she got into the honor class out of pure luck,and i mean it.she guessed on the test.she was always the bottom of the class because she didnt care about books
or the lessons,though she enjoyed the hands on stuff.even though she wasnt that smart,she was incredilibly fast,outrunning captain soifon and all the other students.
even though she was fast and had a guarnteed spot to be on the 2nd squad,she refused.she had a talent in medical stuff and wanted to help and take care of
poeple,not hurt them.that was how she got into the 4 th squad,climbing up the ranks till she finally got into the lieutenant spot.she memorized every medical
term in the book.oh and did i mention she rocks at kido and is WAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY stronger then she looks???

Likes: helping people,candy,hands on activites,swords,jokes,pictures,motion,sho­rt poeple,running,people,SS,medicene,attentei­on.­

Dislikes: fighting,books,surprises,learning,walking,­akw­ard moments,weirdos,stalkers,all of the above, calmness,

Battle Data

Fighting Style:

Offense:55
Defense: 85
Agility shunpo: 100
Kido:99
Intelligence: 44
Physical Strength : 77

Total:460

ZANPAKUTO:

Zanapakuto/Shikai name: kousa chisoku togi(cross speed nurse)
Release command:Nozoite!(save)
zanpakuto before being relased:they are two hair clips hidden in her hair.haha.weapon and asserisories.all girls wish they had THAT!

shikai type:kido!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shikai Description: her sword is a 2 small swords,a bit bidder than a dagger.they can be white or black,depends on the light haha har.

-->iyasu benso (heal defense)
with this she makes a giant white defense shield.inside this shield,whoever is hurt actualy heals since she eisei put her reiatsu and spiritual pressure in the
bubble.

-->soshi ryuu seme (elemental dragon attack)
this might be her only REAL attack other than kido.she summons a huge white dragon.the dragon circles the air and crashes down on her,encirculing her body.
it then nclears up for her to see and takes off in the air,shooting blast of water,fire,etc(depends on enemy) out of its mouth.opponents who fought against hese
swear that eisei herself was the dragon.

-->kyuusaisha nenju (savior rosary)
this is a pure savior move.eisei will the the prayer way(touch forehead,chest,left side,right side) then chant this.a huge see through cross willrise behind her
and this heals ALL her comrades,but leaves her defenseless.iditoic move,right?

Bankai name: fuzei mahou(air magic)
Description:

Bankai abilities:

-->saigo kemono (ulitmate beast)
if you havent picked up on it yet,eiseis element is air,and her bankai is a dragon.this is where she summons her sweet dragon and like a mentour unohana,she can
ride the dragon and heal people in its mouth.not orignal i know but listen to this.where the dragon is holding poeple in its mouth,it shoots kido from it,taking
up eiseis energy,and of course for him(dragon) to shoot it she actually has to chant it.

SHINIGAMI!!!WHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! Name: eisei aikou (medical love) Birthdate:unkno
een jaar geleden froman8 said…
Shinigami

Name: Asura Cryin

Birthdate: Too lazy to notice

Afflitation: Soul society

Apperance:

Hair colore: Blond or yellow
Hairstyle: Spiked
Eye color: Red
Height: 5'3
Weight: 100 lbs
Description: He is a normal and small teenager, He is a funny looking guy, He is well built and he is always smiling. Asura is popular to girls ---> Not too handsome but he is extremely nice

Personality: He is nice but he has a bad temper, Asura talks alot to people, he wants to associate with them. He goofs around alot and make people smile. He maybe look funny but he has icredible power.

Catchphrase: Oh really (sarcasim)

History: Asura came from Hueco mundo, He came to soul society unknowingly without remembering his past. A group of shinigami found him and brough him to the commander. The commander knew he was a good person so he was put in the Academy to be a shinigami

Battle Data
Battle Style: He is a not that good of a melee combat fighter but he use extremely powerfull kido, without chants

Distribution
Offence: 70
Defence: 80
kido: 100
Intelligence: 50
Physical Strenght: 60
Agility: 60

Zanpakutou:

Zanpakutou/Shikai name: Takai Hisaki (Death Flame)
Release Command: (Shot) Shotto
Zanpakutou form: Wakizashi

Shikai form: it is a long Black Sychte with Metal tip that can pierce almost anything ---> Execpt Other Zanpakutou,, Engraved in its blade is a phoenix. Its ability is to create fire from the tip of his blade shooting like a fast boomerang. By creating fire from his sword he could manipulate it to take anyforms...(Example is like a Dragon) And also, it will only burn what the owner wants to burn

Shikai abilities

Ke-ji faia (Cage Fire) : A flame will take form of a cage to sorround you for 5 seconds, inside it you cant move but only for 5 seconds - The owner could not attack you in this moment

Heki faia doragon (Burst fire Dragon) : from the tip of the blade it will release a bullet like spear that looks like a burning dragon

Faia shouheki (fire Barrier): makes a fire serpent that sorrounds a person in and protects you in from any solid metal or substace

No bankaii yet, still learning
een jaar geleden userl324 said…
is it 2 late to join?
een jaar geleden rusty746454 said…
its never to late
allrite heres mine

Name: kai hatake

Birthdate: 11/25/?

Affiliation: (Soul Society Gotei 13 Vizards,

appearance

Hair Color: white
Hair Style: spikeish
Eye Color: blue

Height: 6’2

Weight:120lb

Description: 100 year old male, looks about 21 he wears a white armour like shirt and pants with a hood on it

Personality: keeps to himself but sometimes opens up to people, he talks with his zanpakutos spirit a lot.

History: most of his memory’s are lost and dosnt know his parents. He prefers to use ice attacks, but does sometimes uses fire rarely

Likes: food, mountains, water, and talking with his spirit

Dislikes: annoying things/loud things

Battle Data

Fighting Style: kai usually uses a meele, his shikai, but when he uses bankai is more of a range thing, manipulates fire and ice. Dosnt fight weak people but does intimidate them.

Offense: 100
Defense:90
Agility (Shunpo/Sonido): 100
Kido: (does not apply to Arrancar) 20
Intelligence: 60
Physical Strength (Hakuda): 70
ZANPAKUTO:

Zanapakuto/Shikai name: genso juu(elemental beast)
Release command: joki(steam)

Shikai Description: fire, ice, manipulation. Melee type,

--> kasai suto (fire strike) fire forms around the zanpakuto

-->kōri no sutoraiki (ice strike) ice forms around the zanpakuto

Bankai name: taiyō to tsuki (sun and moon)
Description: kai asorbs his sword in him he now has Glowing white hair. Black lightweight armour. He now uses Range, can absorb limited spiritual energy. release is -kill genso juu

--> kyūkyoku no kasai suto (Ultimate fire strike) raise your claws and leave nothing behind- makes a big burst of fire and can make fire come from nowhere.
--> kyūkyoku no kōri no sutoraiki (ultimate ice strike) genso juu let the gods know you’re here-sends spikes of ice from the ground or the air at the opponent.

the only thing is you have to have a division and a rank well i guess you dont have to have a rank if you are like Rukia but you get what i mean?
i do i think
u could be in soul society and gotei 13 if ur a vizard? lol
-.- how bouts im a lieutenant of um wut divisions r left?
oh and the whole vizard thing was a mistake
ermmm right now there is the 5th and 9th division if i am correct but you might want to check with another RP user about this because i am not a part of the soul society and i am not completely sure about there ranks
right ok id prefer 5th div
een jaar geleden mandalorekai said…
Shinigami
Name: Soran Shizumbaki

Birthdate: October 12

Affiliation:Soul society: gotei 13, Squad 11

Appearance

Hair Color: red
Hair Style: (Like in picture)
Eye Color: dark red (Pupil is slightly slitted.)
Height: 5'11" (sorry don't know the metric)
Weight: 155 lbs.
Description: dark looking, he usually puts off an aura that says stay away so know one gets close.

Personality: Tough, somewhat disrespectful, dosen't take orders well so most let him fight on his own, flirty

History: Died in a war in the real world and became a shinigami. He has worked hard and been given the name Snake shadow for his devilish skill in fighting and his snake lookeing eyes.

Likes: fighting, training, quite, and dancing at salsa clubs.
Dislikes: annoying people, haters, anyone who tries to give him orders, people who make fun of his weak looking body and squad eleven.

Battle Data
front line fighter. he is known to take out large amounts of hollow quickly but no one has ever seen him do it. unlocked his bankai but only the squad captain and lietenant know he has.
Fighting Style:
tends to fight alone so that know one sees his tre strength. He often never uses his shikai and just relys on his zanpakuto's katana form.
[Distributed 1-100. You may not go past 100, because if everyone were as strong as Yamamoto or Aizen, that'd be boring.]

Offense: 89
Defense: 89
Agility (Shunpo/Sonido):shunpo, 70
Kido: 20 (does not apply to Arrancar)
Intelligence: 85
Physical Strength (Hakuda): 80

Total: (500 max for captains, 490 for lieutenants)

ZANPAKUTO:

Zanapakuto/Shikai name: Kontan Kyoushu (Soul Assassin )
Release command: Kirikorosu (slay)

Shikai Description: two swords that are black. the tip of the blade starts at the inside of the wrist pointing towards his chest and then curves around his fist and travels up his arm stopping at the elbow pointing behind him.

-->Muon satsujin (Silent homicide)

--> Yami Ryuuki (Darkness Rising_

Bankai name: Kage Kyousho (shadow assassin)
Description: the swords turn into black light and focus around his hands. when he swings his fists they transform into metal claws.

-->Kage Shusai (Shadow organization)

-->Shuriken muchitsujo (Darts of chaos)

-->Kurohisaki Naraku (Black flames from hell
 Shinigami Name: Soran Shizumbaki Birthdate: October 12 Gender: Male Affiliation:Soul socie
een jaar geleden eugenides said…
Shinigami
Name:Niriel

Birthdate:unknown

Affiliation:Royal guard/squad 0

Appearance

Hair Color:black
Hair Style:long
Eye Color:blue
Height: 1.8 meters/6ft
Weight: 68kg/150lbs
Description: see below pic

Personality: humble, usualy satisfied with less than others. hatred for evil or cruel ppl/beings

History: first/former captain of squad 6, whos insignia was the camellia,meaning "noble reason"

Dislikes: evil in all its forms, eggplant

Battle Data what am i a robot?

Fighting Style: defensive fighter unless provoked by something negative.

Offense: 40
Defense: 100
Agility (Shunpo/Sonido): 70
Kido: 80(does not apply to Arrancar)
Intelligence:80
Physical Strength (Hakuda):80

Total:450 (500 max for captains, 490 for lieutenants)

ZANPAKUTO:

Zanapakuto/Shikai name: riyuu no tamashii
(reason of soul)

Release command: free yourself my soul
(jiyuu mizukara watashi no tamashii)

Shikai Description: an angelic bastard sword with winged hilt

Shikai abilities: riyuu has the ability to dull its blade at will in its shikai form, becoming a blunt weapon rather than a sharp one.(Max of 3)

koroshimasu aku (slay evil)- jiyuu can transform into a large
blade of light energy that will bypass armor, flesh, and only
cut evil. Leaving behind an empty shell where once was a monster.

Bankai name:
Description: when my shinigami releases their bankai, they gains simple yet elegant armor, that increases their defense tenfold.

Bankai abilities: riyuu no tamashii's main ability in bankai form is to reform the shinigami's body using the will of it's shinigami.
This energy can also be used to heal others, though not
severe wounds.

Bankai final ability-tamashii hantei (soul verdict)
This ability is only used when my shinigami has decided to fight
with their entire being, putting body and soul on the line to win.
Creating a large rune circle and using it to amplify the soul's
essence to create a devastating beam attack. Though with enough
speed it is easily dodgeable most are so captivated by the immensity of the beam and the power used, they can only stare and are thus obliterated. Since Jiyuu is only channeling the soul's energy, it can recover most of the energy should the attack miss, channeling most of it back into the shinigami(Max of 3)

My zanpakuto represents the freedom of the soul's choice to live.
last edited een jaar geleden
 Shinigami Name:Niriel Birthdate:unknown Gender:Female Affiliation:Royal guard/squad 0 R
een jaar geleden Zekeshinigami said…
Name: Zeke asanawa

Birthday: unknown

Affiliation: Soul society former 10th seat captain

Appearance; he is a young looking man with long black hair. His eyes are black as well and he always looks calm. He wears an old cloak that covers most of his body. He has large star earrings for each ear and he has red gloves along with baggy pants and red boots. He also tends to smile a lot.

Personality: cheery and calm.

Bio: when Zeke was a captain, he always used to challenge Yamamoto to fights because they both have very strong fire elemental zampaktou. Though Zeke doesn't really use his Zampaktou anymore, he often tells the story of them fighting to his comrades. Also he despises Soifon because she is potential competition when it comes to youruichi. Later on he decided to resign his rank as captain of the third squad in order to help the poor people in soul society. He likes to hang out with poor children who have no family and take care of them when he can. Though now he has heard of Aizens betrayal and has decided to fight once more in the battle against him and his followers. He surprises everyone because he always has a positive attitude and only gets angry on rare occasions.

Likes: his bikini magazines, Sleeping, and talking to his former comrades.

Hates: tickling, comments on his beauty, and cocky people.

Battle data: Zeke has often said he looses all his fights, but in truth he has only lost to yamamoto and youruichi.

Offense:100

Defense:80

Agility:100 (he leaves a trail of fire because he is so fast)

Kido:50 (only uses it in Flash Cry)

Intelligence:100 (he does a lot of reading in his spare time as he takes care of the poor)

430 in total

Zampaktou name: Black JackRabbit

Appearance: a deck of playing cards that are as sharp as blades.

Realease: shibai (play)

Shikai abilities:

Ignite: all the blade cards light on fire and he can manipulate them to levitate and form certain formations to cut or burn the enemy.

Cancel flare; he grabs cards out of his deck, lets say it was a queen and an ace. Then your reiatsu would vanish for 10 seconds (the reiatsu vanishes for the number of seconds of the lowest card number)

Devil's breath: the cards circle around the enemy at blinding speed, making sure that they wont escape. Then they close in, burning the enemy.

Popping rabbit: he can cause the cards to stick to the enemy and then explode when he says "boom"

Bankai: Black jack reaper

Appearance: The two Jacks in the deck of cards turn into two scythes with three blades. The blades are lit with white fire that has no limits to what it can burn.

Devil's tears: the cards make a formation above the enemy and their flames grow incredibly like meteorites and smash down on the enemy.

Devils impact: when his scythes come in contact with anything solid, they explode in gigantic white flames. Though Zeke is unharmed.

Final impact; devils fangs: this attack is incredibly hard to use and it is a sure on kill. Though the attack takes so much time to prepare making it nearly unusable. It is a forward attack and the enemy has to be directly in front of him. It could be five feet, could be a mile as long as the enemy is in front of him. The charge takes a whole minute until he can swings his scythes creating a giant creature of fire that devours anything in front of Zeke.

Name: Zeke asanawa Birthday: unknown Affiliation: Soul society former 10th zitplaats, stoel captain Gender: Ma
so you cann fight like zu chi on dynasty warriors 5! very cool
een jaar geleden Zekeshinigami said…
haha yea, i like your to though. its very creative. And i noticed that your a former captain as well, maybe my character knows yours :)
that would be way cool! lets do that! tho OOC since ive been in squad 0 for the past like forever, we havnt seen each other for a long time
een jaar geleden Hippiehunter said…
I'm new so my bad if I'm doing something wrong but I'm giving it a shot.

Shinigami

Name: Keith Howl

Birthdate: October 8th 1593

Afiiliation: 11th Squad member

Hair Color: Light Brown
Hair Style: Messy, Unkempt, kept fairly short.
Eye Color: Hazel
Height: 6ft 2in/1.85m
Weight: 186lbs/84kgs
Description: Not a very muscular dude. He always looks tired and walks at a very slow pace. He appears to be around 17.

Personality: Very laid back and difficult to persuade. He tends to look at things objectively and holds little emotional attatchment. The things he does care about he fights very hard for and tends to cry when he feels they're in danger. The only thing he's made obvious that he cares about is his sword and dogs... All dogs.

History: Born to a small farming family he spent most of his time helping his father on the fields. His mother was too sick to have another child so Keith worked almost all day. As a result he went to bed tired and woke up tired. By the time he was 23 he was working the fields alone because his father was too old. At 24 he died of exhaustion.
In the Soul Society Keith spent and still does spend most of his sleeping. He claims it's to make up for his time when he was alive but most people think he was just always lazy and now has a chance to slack off. Despite his lazy attitude he became a Shinigami and quickly rose through the ranks to 3rd seat. He claims he could advance more but it would be too much of a hassle. He also learned to play the bass guitar when he returned to the human world to moniter a town.

Likes: Milk, Instant Ramen, Beds, Guitars, Dogs, and the color green.
Dislikes: Rice, Hoes (The tool), The color pink, Resposibility, Pillows.

Battle Data

Fighting Style: In Shikai he uses the overwhelming power of his Zanpakuto to defeat the enemy. It is very predictable for skilled enemies but Keith tends to utilize his own abilities to defeat them with such a simple weapon. In Bankai he utilizes ranged attack with faster and more technical cutlass attacks. He battles with the combined abilities of a human and a dog and draws recently deceased dog souls towards him for support.
Offense: 100
Defense: 50
Agility: 95
Kido:0
Intelligence: 75
Physical Strength: 85

Zanpakuto
Zanpakuto/Shikai Name: Faulen Hund (Lazy Dog)
Release Command: Bark

Shikai Description: A very plain looking greatsword with teeth lining the blade. The Edge of the hilt has brown fur but there is little that makes the blade look impressive other than it's sheer massive size at 7ft long and 1.5ft wide.

Shikai Abilities:

faul Striek (Lazy Strike): (It's always in effect) Causes any nerves struck by Faulen Hund to reconnect but slow down in process. (For example; cutting the left leg would make running in combat impossible because the difference between when the brain tells the left leg to move and when it actually moves is at least 2 seconds.)

Schutz-Hund (Protection Dog): Calls the soul of a dog to come to Keith's aid. The dog links directly to Keith's brain and watches behind Keith. This makes suprise attacks almost impossible.

Mächtige Brüllen (Mighty Roar): Keith swings his blade at the enemy and causes a wave of spiritual energy to charge at an enemy. The energy also takes the shape of a dog about to bite someone.

Bankai Name: Gläubigen Hund (Loyal Dog)
Description: The first noticeable change is Keith's skin. All of the positives of a human and a dog are melded together to cause a werewolf-like appearance. Keith's cloths (That's right he still wears clothes xD) become a pair of loose (Comfortable) blue jeans and a brown jacket lined with fur. The blade changes to a cutlass (Still very plain looking) at about 4 ft long. The hilt is still lined with fur but a yellow gem is chained to the end. Souls of dogs gather towards Keith and move around him. He also has the hearing and smell of a dog which gives a great advantage against fast or sneaky enemies.

Bankai Abilities:

Seele Speer (Soul Spear): Keith melds his spiritual energy with one of the nearby dog souls and sends it forth at the enemy like a spear. To ensure the soul's safety he uses his own spritual energy as the tip of the "spear".

territoriale Wut (Territorial Rage): (Is passive once activated) Keith stops his nerves from sending pain messages to the brain to allow him to continue fighting until he dies or leaves Bankai. Once he leaves Bankai after using this he passes out.

(Hope this is alright)
een jaar geleden cici746454 said…
big smile
okay pretty good for a newcomer but you need to change your name if you can to a japanese name if you want and your shika is way to powerful for a shika you need to switch your bankai and shika your becuase sorry but the bankai sucks compared to your shika so if you make your shika your bankai ad your bankai shika then youll be fine =]
Alrighty. Not real fond of the Japanese name thing but I'll see what I can find.
but its fine you dont have to but can you switch you bankai and shika?
Yeah no prob. So you want me to repost everything with the new stuff or just the Shikai/Bankai stuff?

shika bankai stuff
Zanpakuto
Zanpakuto/Shikai Name: Faulen Hund (Lazy Dog)
Release Command: Bark

Shikai Description: A plain looking cutlass about 4ft long. The edges of the hilt are lined with fur. Otherwise the blade is very plain.

Shikai Abilities:

Seele Speer (Soul Spear): Keith Summons the soul of a dog and imbues it with his spiritual energy. He then sends the dog at the enemy like a spear. To ensure the dog's safety Keith makes the "spearpoint" out of his own spirit energy.

territoriale Wut (Territorial Rage): (Is passive once activated) Keith stops his nerves from sending pain messages to the brain to allow him to continue fighting until he dies or leaves Bankai. Once he leaves Bankai after using this he passes out.

Bankai Name: Gläubigen Hund (Loyal Dog)
Description: The first noticeable change is Keith's skin. All of the positives of a human and a dog are melded together to cause a werewolf-like appearance. Keith's cloths (That's right he still wears clothes xD) become a pair of loose (Comfortable) blue jeans and a brown jacket lined with fur. greatsword with teeth lining the blade. The Edge of the hilt has brown fur but there is little that makes the blade look impressive other than it's sheer massive size at 7ft long and 1.5ft wide. He also has the hearing and smell of a dog which gives a great advantage against fast or sneaky enemies.
i thought it was good the way it was...i especialy like the lazy dog strike lol. as far as i'm concerned there are no rules, just guidelines. If you really like your shinigami don't change it, it's your imagination and no one has the right to tell you to change it. Just make up some japanese name to cover your real one mabye?
Your zanpakuto is not uber btw (in my opinion)you did say it was easily dodgeable for most abilities.
Well his Shika was way more powerful than his bankai and that makes nonsense you have to take into affect that we also play by bleach rules if we didnt this would be a complete reck and we would just have a lot of people with over powered characters.
if his bankai is weaker, would that not be his weakness? i think its interesting, and i never read anywhere that a bankai had to be more powerful than shikai. also, i dont get how it's super powerful, byakuya could never get hit my his shikai, his lazy dog ability isnt any worse than wabisuke's and any bountu would just suck up his doggy souls. i can think of tons of weaknesses.
PS this is all my opinion and i could definitly be wrong, im just stating what facts i read.
plus no kido? ig disadvantage, 50 defense, i'd say he relies on his offense, nothing wrong with having a strong zanpakuto that big on offense if you cant block shit.
I noticed several people went with unrealistic stats and just went with the 500 point max. I tried to base my character a bit around what seems resonable for an 11th squad member to have. So I was basically looking at Kenpachi and Baldy when I set up my stats.
I am not saying he freaking weakness! Dear lord have watched this show everyone shikai is a lesser version of a bankai.
link
As said its the first upgrade of a zanpakuto while the bankai is the second. It takes people a short time to achieve shikai while it takes over A HUNDRED for a person to learn Bankai. I am sorry dude i dont want to agrue about this i like this guys zanpakuto and i am just trying to help him. His lazy dog ability is much better than wabisuke think how you could fight that they would always know what you doing you can out think wabisuke easily but his zanpakuto makes up for his bad defense i mean thats what a bankai supposed to do restore some of your faults.
you had good stats dude nice job.
Thanks man.
u sound a little angry, and i think it's just a matter of opinion. I think he's equal to wabisuke in ability, and his extra abilities just make up for his lack of kido. Kira instead of having lots of abilities with wabisuke knows a lot of kido.
I also think having a stronger shikai than bankai would be part of his zanpakuto's nature i don't really see whats wrong with it...
okay thats it ! we arent even talking out that other fucking stuff and when were you brought into this do you ever mind our own business i mean seriously on the wiki it says that shika is a initial release and bankai says its the FINAL release so it has to be more powerful! so would you just stop your such an idiot you don't even know how to post right!!!!!!! GOD!
Hmmm, I think you are overreacting, firstly, i was talking to rusty. 2nd, i said it was a matter of opinion. 3rdly, bleach wikia is not god, it does not say "it is more powerful" the closest thing to that and i quote from your precious bleach wikia, is According to Yoruichi Shihōin, the power of Bankai typically increases a Shinigami's power by a factor five to ten.
If you cant understand that, then mabye you need to go back to english class.
Stating my opinion is also no reason to get pissed off.
wiki is god! it has everything the show says listen thats what yoruichi cici was just explaining okay. At first you were talking to her and then i entered and then she entered back in. Its hard when you are being unreasonable i think you are the one who needs to go to english class a shikai.
O yea are you sure that was all that was in the bleach wiki? do you remember this it was also said in the show.
The power that comes with Bankai tends to be similar to the Shikai's ability/theme but amplifies it to much greater levels of power
Now Rusty has stated a fact that counters what i said, instead of saying GOD!! I HATE YOU! MIND YOUR OWN POSTS! So i submit to the rusty's post that bankai are stated to be more powerful than shikai.

PS: Here's your sentence with corrections. Rusty746454 "It's hard when you are being unreasonable. I think you are the one who needs to go back to english class.
You have to take into affect that its late haha my typing gets worse with how late it is. haha! you think you have seen us mad in truth i have never been mad with someone on fanpop so i dont intend to bring this to that level. Yawn well i see nothing else to fight about this see ya.
Well it is called a short temper and people can make mistakes in typing so no one has to go to English Class, and there is no need for us to speak to you any more about this. If you will be reasonable with us we will do the same. So there you are the last comment about this subject.
So um... rusty and cici, do y'all know each other or something? Just wondering cuzz y'all got the same numbers after your username.
big smile
yea we are friends ! lol and if you were wondering if we are the same person no because we get on at the same time if we arnt at each others house so yea lol