Bleach RP Your Shinigami/Zanpakutō

annvie9 posted on Apr 25, 2009 at 11:42PM
Please post your shinigami and zanpakuto here ^-^
Yes, it can and will be extremely long.

I'm tired right now, so I'll post specific details later.
Mmkay, it's later.
Here's the template.

SHINIGAMI/HOLLOW/VIZARD/ARRANCAR/etc.
Name:

Birthdate:

Affiliation: (Soul Society, Onmitsukido, Kido Corps, Gotei 13, Arrancar, Vizards, etc.)

Rank: (Captain, Espada, Lieutenant, etc. Don't forget to put what squad, etc.)

Appearance

Hair Color:
Hair Style:
Eye Color:
Height: (Put both the English system and metric system)
Weight: (Same as above)
Description:

Personality:

History:

Battle Data

Fighting Style:

[Distributed 1-100. You may not go past 100, because if everyone were as strong as Yamamoto or Aizen, that'd be boring.]

Offense:
Defense:
Agility (Shunpo/Sonido):
Kido: (does not apply to Arrancar)
Intelligence:
Physical Strength (Hakuda):

Total: (500 max for captains, 490 for lieutenants)

ZANPAKUTO:

Zanpakuto/Shikai name: Samazamahi (Varying Fire)
Release command: Hibana (Spark)

Shikai Description:

Shikai abilities: (Max of 3)

-->Name (Meaning)
Description

-->Name (Meaning)
Description

Bankai name: Kemono no Honoo (Beast of Flame)
Description:

Bankai abilities: (Max of 3)

-->Name (Meaning)
Description

-->Name (Meaning)
Description
last edited on Dec 16, 2009 at 04:36AM

Bleach RP 247 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 247

een jaar geleden rusty746454 said…
yea last night was anime night so we were with each other we used to have the number 74 but it was never open so we changed it to 746454. Hahah so yea we have known each other till we were little kiddies
een jaar geleden Hippiehunter said…
alright cool jw
you can only have 3 abilites for shikai and same for bankai and i think you need to weaken you bankai just a bit i mean its not like really over powerful but it is over powered a little to much.
big smile
o and i am talking to chaos not you hippie just in case you mix it up
een jaar geleden chaosnuclear said…
lol okie2 XD thabks rusty
een jaar geleden vahn88 said…
um, hey every1. m kinda new so i dont know if m allowed to make my character yet? or how 2 go about it.
een jaar geleden Takashi_16 said…
zanpakuto(daisukenojo)
shikai(erase daisukenojo)-my blades dissapears but whatever it touches is ereased
bankia(daisukenojo)
1st form-(daiskenojo hitori)alone-whatever my blade touches turns directly into snow
2nd form-(daiskenojo kawa no ketsueki0river of blood-blood pours from my blade,if the blood touches you it goes within causing your blood to become tainted
3rd form-(daisukenojo kuroi barra)black rose-a lay down my sword and it form into a normal size black rose,when it connects with a object it shows that person there deepest fears and reveals it
final form-(daisukenojo aenaisaigo)tragic death-i plung the sword within my heart making me immortal to any type of bankai or hollowfication,then when the time draws near my spiritual pressure locates the planets core then blows it all up teleporting me to another deminsion
MY CHARACTER IS A SHINIGAMI
Name: Soji Kiryyu

Birthdate: 25 december

Affiliation: Soul Society

Appearance

Hair Color:Brown
Hair Style:Short
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 6ft
Weight: 75kg

Description: Soji is a tall & fairly built man that looks like hes in his mid 20s. His shinigami ouyfit is a covert ops outfit but his is sleevless he wears short black gloves and has no mask.

Personality: Soji is a carefree, lazy, pasive and optimistic person who always looks on the bright side of things. He never takes things seriously till u make him mad, then he becomes a bit like kenpachi.

History: Soji Kiryuu was a member of the covert ops and was yoruichis Lieutenant of the 2nd squad. He was 1 of her best student, he also secretly traind with tsukabishi tessai to perfect his kido. He was sent on an important mission in hico mondo to gather data on hollows for urahras research and that was the last any1 heard of him and his team, he was belived to be dead but now he is back and is trying to fit into the 2nd squad again.

Dislikes: Hardwork & reading

Battle Data

Fighting Style: Hand to hand combat & use of zampakuto

ZANPAKUTO:

Zanapakuto/Shikai name: genwaku tomoshibi (blnding light)
Release command: sune (Shin)

Shikai Description: The blade becomes a white light saber (like from star wars)

Shikai abilities:

-->senjou ranpu (cleaning light)

-->burakkuauto (blackout)

Bankai name: futatsu yajuu hitsu tomoshibi (two head beast of light )

Description:he no longer has a blade but now both his arms are covered with armor from finger tips to shoulders, on the left shoulder is a dragon head and on the right is a tigers head, then he has greeves on his legs with blades on the heels and the bottom half of his face is covered with armor aswell. he hardly uses his bankai becous it steals peoples Reiatsu both friend & foe.

Bankai abilities:

-->ranpu taihou(light cannon))

-->ranpu sa-ji(light serge)
 MY CHARACTER IS A SHINIGAMI Name: Soji Kiryyu Birthdate: 25 december Gender: Male Affil
sorry, i forgot to add
my character soji has a catch phrase he uses everytime he wins a battle "cheer up and die laughing"
and it is also rumored that he is being considred to take the role of 9th squad captain.
lol i got the Captain seat for 9th Division (^^)
mischievous
congrats maybe ill fight u 4 it 1 day
what do you think of my character?
rili rili sorry guys i can be rili forgetfull, i wanted to make my character a dual sward user but i forgot to add that, can i add that in if its ok with you guys?
een jaar geleden Goodboy213 said…
I'll try to make one....
Shinigami

Name: Ace Fujikawa

Birthdate: October 1

Gender Male

Affiliation: Soul Society

Appearance

Catchphrase:"I'll poke your eyes."

Hair Color: Brown
Hair Style: Normal
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 5 ft.
Weight: 59kg.
Description: Ace is a not so short boy with brown hair and brown eyes. He concentrates in battle always and a bit stubborn. He always go in a tree to think, to sleep, etc. He's just a normal Shinigami who heals allies and stuff. :)

Personality: Kind, Smart, and Stubborn.

History: His parents left him when he was a little boy. After that his Grandparents took care of him in a while. One day while eating he heard his grandparents talking about him. It was about how hard to raise him. So on that night he left the house on his own. He wandered and he wandered until his life got worse and worse.He forgot his memories of the past but when he got to Soul Society his kind attitude came back. He studied in Soul Society well and he passed all the tests. He got accepted in the 10th Division and his life got better and better.

Dislikes: Noise, Dirt and House's

Battle Data

Fighting Style: Ranged Combat

Offense: 71
Defense: 90
Agility (Shunpo/Sonido): 93
Kido: 89
Intelligence: 98
Physical Strength (Hakuda): 49

Total: 490

ZANPAKUTO:

Zanapakuto/Shikai name: Obake (Ghost)
Release command: Kakusu (Hide)

Shikai Description: The sword becomes a sword like staff and its color gold.

-->Tero no nami(Spirits will scatter making enemy's scared)

-->Seishin bīmu(A beam will directly go to the target dealing damage)

-->Fukkatsu(It resurrects an allie but needs lot of energy to use and it takes time to use it again)

Bankai name: Itsu no tsubasa no gōsuto(One winged Ghost)
Description: There will be a blast of light around and the staff will have one white wing on its body.

-->Gekkō no tsubasa(I will have one wing that will connect me with my zanpakuto by having two wings)

-->Majikku sutaffu(I can fire Seishin bīmu many times and with split directions)

-->Pitto wo gisei ni(All undead spirits will go there and I will gain attributes and regeneration)(You can destroy it but spirits will defend it)

(If I use my bankai it will take time so I can use it again and needs many energy to use it.)

I edited it. :))
last edited een jaar geleden
 I'll try to make one.... Shinigami Name: Ace Fujikawa Age:14 Birthdate: October 1 Gender Male Af
..... =))
SOrry late reply XD lol who knows haha
ahm ur char? i think its good XD im not really good with char so better ask somebody else
smile
My Shinigami is so not cool. =))
NAh its cool :)
the only thing is you cant be a lieutenant of that division also explain your zanpakuto's abilities lastly the open spots right now are the 2nd the 5th and the 9th division for open spots for lieutenants.
Is this ok?
very nice it looks good.
big smile
=)))
een jaar geleden The3rdL said…
^Actually your Zanpakuto is kind of random (Goodboy213), With Healing, Poison, Weather and Element abilities. A zanpakuto should have one major theme and stick to it.
He's gotta a point i really didnt look to in-depth into you profile.
een jaar geleden annvie9 said…
@Goodboy 213: As with most characters, the personality of the your character is just perfect.
But when it came to your zanpakuto, I do agree with L.
And also, if he's a normal subordinate, then he totally should not have bankai. You could move his rank up, or even get rid of his bankai altogether to fix that.
Also, if Ace is good for healing, he should be in the 4th Division.
Good luck (x
I'm gonna change my zanpakuto ^^
een jaar geleden RP93 said…
Name: muerte ejército {deaths army'in spainish'}

Birthdate: He is around 3500 years old.

Affiliation: Arrancar

Appearance Lazy.

Hair Color: White
Hair Style: Messy
Eye Color: Black
Height: 6"5 {towering}
Weight: 170 pounds
Description: He is rather on the tail side he is also very lax rarely getting flustered in the least.

Personality: He is relaxed although he naturally hates shinigami and wishes that Aizen will take care of them.

History: His fromer self was a wolf. When Aizen arrived he was already a Vasto lordes. He doesnt have much of a past in general.

Dislikes: Shinigami.

Battle Data-

*His greatest strengh is his crushing physical strength although he usually tends to hang back and let his oppentent attack when he sometimes takes the offense.

Fighting Style:

Offense: 25
Defense: 95
Agility (Shunpo/Sonido): 95
Cero{bala,}: 95
Intelligence: 95
Physical Strength (Hakuda): 100

Total: 500

ZANPAKUTO:

Zanpakuto name: aullido{howl}
Release command: subida a su muerte {rise to your death.}

Resurrección {crezca{grow .} He is now on all fours His mask on his mouth has smattered on there are large blades that are contected to the four arm.
He also grows a Large spiked tail which he uses to block with and he can release needles from.

Resurreccion {frunce {gather}-
he eat the to eat the heart of his opponent to absorb them

Ressurreccion {la corteza del aullido y de la matanza y destruye { howl and kill bark and destroy}-

His entire body is now comused with spikes. A legion on the souls he has collected is unleashed on the foe although if the foe succeds on utterly chopping up the living zombie they are dead and wont come back even if the sword is released another time. Its not used much because of this only on rare occasions. At the moment there are 100 souls in the Zanpakuto. 1 Captain and 3 Lietenants the rest lower leveled Shinigami. Since Captains have Lietenants have a greater spirtual pressure he can only handle one at a time and lietenants 2 as for low levels as many as he wants. They take the form of Zombies and they are not as good as they were in former life. The number of spikes on his back is the number of souls he has.
een jaar geleden loljohnsnore said…
mischievous
Well i mostly rp on IMVU
oh well here's mine

Vizard

Name: (unknown) everyone just calls him John

Birthdate: june 2nd (13 years old)

Affiliatation: world of the living

Rank: captain special squad (right under the captain-commander)
(i didn't really understood this part)

appearance: a black slevless captain coat and some jeans(he's from the world of the living)

haircolor: black
hairstyle: long black like the last hairstyle of Zack in FF VII
eyecolor: dark brown
height: 5.6ft
weight: 130 pounds

Description: Is an 13 year old boy who grew up in the farm of his father. Even tough he comes from the world of the living he has the powers of a shingami becuas his father was a substitute shinigami

Personality: Very calm, even tough he's strong he doesn't really like fightingbecaus he thinks they're troublesome. He mostly underestimates himself. And likes having fun.

History: Grew up in a poor family, always worked on his dad's farm.
He knew he had something most people don't have and he told his dad about it. And his dad told him the hole story then he discovered he was a shinigami.

Dislikes: stuborn opponents, noisy people

Battledata: trains alot while fighting the rest is unknown

Fightingstyle: doesn't really have a fightinstyle

Offense: 82
Defense: 95
Agility: 90
Kido: 45
Intelegence: 93
Phisical strength: 92

Total: 495

Zanpakutou:

Zanpakutou name: Fujin
Release command: dageki (blow)

Shikai discription: two shing blades; one on each arm

Shikia abilities:

Mouda (heavy Blow)
Discription: Kinda like Ichigo's getsuga-tenshou but then of wind and not able to break(becaus it's wind) unless the wielder of the zanpakutou stops it

Yokokaze (cross wind)
discription: same as first attack but then using both shingblades
to let the blows form an X (cross)

Bankai name: fumetsu Fujin (indestructible fujin)

no names.
just controles all the wind (air)

it sounds weak but if you just knew what's possible then.
i can take all air away from the longs of my opponent so he can't breath anymore.
It somewhat reminds me of cici shikai
een jaar geleden vampyre404 said…
Shiku-ken

Alexander Baumgardner

March 12th 1994

Male

Soul Society

Squad 1 Lieutenant

extremely dark brown spiky messy hair,5'10", 145 lb., Dark almost black eyes but light hint of brown.

Description: Angry, verycalm, easily made into genuine power.

Personality: Angry and dark...mostly alone...

History: I was born with one purpose to destroy the hollow that attacked me at birth and destroyed my family. Taken in be the 1st captain himself I have trained to be the best and destroy many menos grande. Once a menos grande damaged my eye...I took his soul. Specialized in destroying hollows and Irancars.

Dislikes: Highly lit places.

Battle Data: Always rushes in but not without strategy and is extremely fast but with the flaw of obstacles being unable to be seen because of eye troubles of his past.

Fighting Style: Holds my blade tightly and rushes forward with it and very offensive style.

[Distributed 1-100. You may not go past 100, because if everyone were as strong as Yamamoto or Aizen, that'd be boring.]

Offense: 100
Defense: 55
Agility (Shunpo/Sonido): Very high
Kido: (does not apply to Arrancar) Hadō
Intelligence: 89
Physical Strength (Hakuda): 100

ZANPAKUTO: Shiku-Ken

Zanpakuto/Shikai name: Shiku-ken
Release command: shiku! (Fear!)

Shikai Description: A large but very thin blade. Hilt is the color of blood and is shaped as 2 S's crossing in a plus shaped form.

Shikai abilities: (Max of 3) 1. Releases a large contribution of energy in the shape of a snake or any other animal the opponent fears attacking them. 2. Makes an illusion making the opponenet lose their mind under the pressure and they cannot feel the attacks until afterwards when its too late. 3. A large amount of energy sneaks behind the opponent as a menos grande and i grow a hollow mask as they get destroyed by my blade.

Bankai name: Shiku-kamigami
Description: My blade becomes nothing but a black blade remaining almost the same but no hilt showing the release of all fear.

1. A large black circle shrouds the area including me as a slice away. 2.A large portal opens allowing a menos grande under my control to attack them. 3. A portal opens making me gain control of an Irancar attacking my opponent along side me.
*okay first off you cant just put very high for your stats you have to use actually numbers. That add up to 500

*Your second part of his shikai is to much like Aizen's

*make sure to state that you have only 3 arrancars otherwise people will think you are to over powered
een jaar geleden The3rdL said…
Yeah vampyre404 you need to polish up your swords abiities a bit, illusions is alot like Aizen, your stats must be numerical...You need to come up with a central theme for your sword and stick to it. Do you want it to cause illusion/ use energy/ or control hollows pick one and expand on it...when you add random powers it makes it kinda cheap.
een jaar geleden LuKo said…
who is running this i would like to join, alot of shinigami, i guess i'll be a espada if thats cool with everyone
ARRANCAR
Name: kainashi

Birthdate:unknown

Affiliation: Arrancar

Appearance: basically hollow ichigo, the white bankai. He mask is two small horns on his forehead. He has to marks on his face, pretty much like Uliqurra. And has a shaved head.With pale white skin.

Hair Color:white
Hair Style:shaved
Eye Color:gray
Height: 5'11
Weight: 185pd
Description:well built

Personality:dull, shows really little to none emotions

History:Kainashi was born from beings that have killed themselves, If no Shinigami were there to send them of course a hollow would eat them. These hollows later began to eat eachother craving the taste which is rare, the taste of suicide. Over time there were only 4 hollow left of this same hunger. They fought and the winner ate those who lost, forming what will later on be named Kainashi.

Dislikes:life, hope, love, happiness

Battle Data: Has never used his resurrection, only takes out his sword when he feels the target has enough spirit pressure.

Fighting Style:Doesn't use his sword unless he thinks it is needed. Uses a wide range of cero, and a melee combat veteran.

Offense:100
Defense:100
Agility (Shunpo/Sonido):100
Kido: (does not apply to Arrancar)
Intelligence:100
Physical Strength (Hakuda):100

i saw that there isn't a spirit pressure, or cero for my class of character, i just threw this together. But im willing to change once i get the table for espada or arrancar.

ZANPAKUTO:kibou (hope)

Zanpakuto/Shikai name:
Release command: saikoro (die)

Shikai Description:

-->Name (Meaning)
Description

-->Name (Meaning)
Description

Resurrection name: Sho-ro debiru
Description: a devil with horns, wings, pretty much like illadin. With two swords

Resurrection abilities: (Max of 3)

maindo totsugeki (mind assault)
Enters the mind offering temptations, and even body control to some degree.

maindo buryoku (mind force)
Basically like a jedi or a sith using the force, helping him fight multiple targets, or to subdue them for a momment.

i might have messed up a few things, but i know espada don't have a shikai. So when you guys go correcting me take it easy.. lol
O im sorry Sho-ro debiru means crying devil... sorry to add that late
een jaar geleden cici746454 said…
you need to put what number of espada you are. and what your total is for your numbers or whatever you call them i didnt look at your swords stufff becuase im not good at reveiwng that somelse willl say somthing to you and i dont run this fourm i just know some of the rules
ok, if you guys have yahoo messenger or any type i would love to talk about it there first before i go posting a bunch of noob post. Catch up on the storyline, and other things. Whitebeezy56@yahoo.com my messenger should always be online, im a little off on the time zone im in iraq right now.
een jaar geleden h2h1z said…
type:vizard
name:hi-kia
birth date:march 9,1991
looks:short, strong, tanned and very built
his mask is half smiling half crying
Hair color: changing every other week not even he knows his true hair color
hair style:spiked
eyes:no pupils or iris, his eyes are completely white
height: 5'1"
weight:150 lbs
well built
personality:kind and polite, over all a great guy but mess with his
friends and your dead
history:made in a lab had o contact with humans till he was 5 when he died and went to the spirit world where he had a chance to start his life over.
dislikes:bullies and violence
battle data:will never start a fight without reason, YOU DO NOT WANT TO GIVE HIM A REASON
fighting style:loose fighting style, tries to disarm rather than kill.
Offense:75
Defense:100
Agility (Shunpo/Sonido):100
Kido: 50
Intelligence:100
Physical Strength (Hakuda):75
ZANPAKUTO:shadow (kage)
Zanpakuto/Shikai name:
Release command: tsukisasu ni kurai(stab in the dark)
shikai description: a blade that cant be seen in any way other but by looking at its shadow, where ever the weapon impacts the opponents shadow it causes damage
Shadow Boxing: sword changes in 2 gauntlets with spikes on the knuckle, still unseen except in shadow
Dancing with the Shadow:shadows of all fighters start rotating around their owners'.
Banki: owner becomes a shadow and the opponent(s) can only injure him by attacking the shadow, depending on the opponent they may or may not be able to see in both the shadow land and well as the real world
clarification: shadow land is a land in which shadows exist in 3d
een jaar geleden Royalmanny said…
Zanpakutou/Shikai name: Rairyu
(Lighting Dragon)

Release command: atemi (strike)

Shikai description: (unknown yet)

Shikai moves:
Bikkuri (shock)

Description: creates random mini lighting strikes from blade and automatic like attacks the name of the person on witch only I can command by quickly moving towards their joints making them unable to move unless fast enough like ichigo’s bankai to dodge (like static electricity)

Kamu (bite)

Description: every cut sends bolts of out energy I control and with enough strikes I can control the enemy’s nerves system

Kaminiari nami (lighting waves): much like ichigo’s Shikai move my Rairyu (Zanpakutou) absorbs spiritual pressure and amplifies it into a wave of lighting

Bankai:
Inadzuma (flash of lightning)
Description: creates a lighting dragon

Ability:

Tenkou Kaminiari (Heavens lighting) creates a giant room of lighting and there are bits of light all ways getting closer to enemy but since they would be all over the place he/she could not detect them and if they cut the lighting it would jus reform or multiply depending on the size but in one lightning strike I would be in side of it and strike him to his knees but this move eliminates all spiritual pressure.

Blitzkrieg (lighting war) creates massive lighting air strikes randomly when I say it (only once) so fast the enemy can not even think and attacks them in all their pressure points that paralyzes them the can either kill them or paralyze (if their strong enough) but this move is only as power as my emotions are so if I am scared or feeling weak then the this one move is very weak

Shunporieg (flash step of lighting) much like ichigo’s bankai I can go as fast as I want but the faster I go the heavier my enemy’s sword feels and with every strike I make it sends over a 1000 bolts into them.

Appers of Rairyu: the hilt looks like a dragon with a lighting bolt coming out of its mouth it would not be very big and has has to gems in the dragons eyes that it u make eye contact with it it will automaticly no ur it's enemy

True form of Rairyu in personal form: A dragon that has lightning coming from it and the only way i unlock my bankai was striking it down almost to its last breath with my sword in its very first form
laugh
crap i actually just changed mine
it's total fire element now

but i ain't govin' information about it
and if any1 here rp's on imvu gimme ur nickname...
mine is same as this 1: loljohnsnore
surprise
royalmany there really are alot of zanpakutou with a lightning
element ability...
i know like... already 7^ppl witht it :p
Okay Luko I like it besides the controling thing well in the RP you cant control a character it goes against rules I mean you can control a charater I guess just not a RP character do you get what i mean?
Also not all your stats can be a hundred. Also replace the stat for kido as cero if you are an arrancar
yea i will change the stats, but with the mind control, its not really a control, but it messes with your reaction and instinct. only the resurrection has the full effect, but in other roll plays its almost a need for "willpower" stat, and other useful things. And i got some question about every char having bankai. Not an agruement but just a point. But i did alot of roleplays before, so if you guys want so ideas, or anything just let me know. Also from what i see in the RP so far it is great, just the stat sheet, and other abilities.
yea i know a lot of people have bankai but the thing is only 2 people have recently started using bankai and this RP for them has been going 1 year so they were probable tempted to do so even though there lietenants plus they had the right amount of years that are required to gain bankai {In Rp years not real ones.} Also I cant do anything about this its not under my control in the least, you would have to talk to annvie about it she has a little more control then me at telling people what to do. I usually the person though who checks over profiles in such. Lastly it is very rare on here that someone uses a bankai well actually I guess for the majority it is for in fact yuki-yin doesnt have one, Kuro hasnt used hers since like the VERY start of the RP Shizuka {L character} Well we havent seen his yet in action. We only saw kiari's once recently and as for lini she use it a little more often but not that often. Finally Suki doenst have one and as for Annvie she hasnt used her's yet.
as for the stat of willpower I will talk to Annvie about it as well she has more to do with the shinigami and arrancar templats
Na im not coming to take charge or nothing, just if you guys want some ideas or what not im around. i'll post my new stat sheet once i get back from this mission i got
Its okay lol I guess i was kinda over reacting lol. Ill talk to her tonight about some of them.
een jaar geleden Royalmanny said…
so ur saying make a different kind?....again
*looks oddly* I dont believe i said anything about yours i really didnt look it over do you wish for me to?