Brucas Brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 70201-70250 of 116057

een jaar geleden Bdavisbrookeme said…
A lot of people voted for Holly's banner because they didn't like the text on S's banner.
I mean seriously?
But it's whatever, a lot of the people don't like it and I knew it'd be regretted once it got up there -shrug-
een jaar geleden monLOVEbrucas said…
Yeahh its ironic how holly is a fan of both yet they think its all about brucas :S
well i just never knew this would get this out of hand.... i thought wen people said meaning you nate who had nearly every comment have this is going to cause fights i never knew it would be this bad.
The FP 4 know how the OTH spot is as well so I'm not really sure why they'd be ok with the banner having couples in it.
Hm.
een jaar geleden livelovelaugh said…
hey wat yas talking about?
een jaar geleden Broody_4_Cheery said…
nate, ive been good. how bout you and the fam?

its crazy, thats why oth fans have such a bad rep :P but we're passionate and that should be a good thing. but lol i am really curious to know how bad the rejected banners were. bad text on one, war of the worlds on the othe. what the hell was on the others? lol im gonna hunt it down.

mon, your newbie status is showing. the wars are fn -dare i say it- epic on here. seriously. it gets bad. it doesnt even have to be about brucas or leyton to start a debate. saying something nice about either girl can start huge one. hell, jamies status in their lives can start a blp- debate. i bet we can start one on a pick about skills an deb.
I've been...kinda ok, some issues here and there then some good days -shrugs-
Last night was a major downing on the family, my dad was all like with the world the way it is I'm to the point where I just wanna get life insurance make it look like an accident then blow my brains out soooooo =(
It's a bit rough today but yeaa.

For reals, ANYTHING can start the blp war.
dawn hey!
link Hey dawn,,,

TBSAC kept talking stuff and then theres fighting n stuff on oth spot.
een jaar geleden dermer4ever said…
I know Mickei the smallest thing will start one but certain ones most of the times don't let it effect them
i know i just read it all
i new people would complain but it does look horrible!
what does the F4 have to say about it all?
wow... ive had a few fights about brucas :P on the oth the said do you think bl are really over and im like noo... then this lper said yes and it was likee over 2 days rofl of commenting and other people commenting bah.

Apprently papa thought the banner looked good in the first place which is nuts but yea I don't think they've said anything about it.

I think we should go back to the old one =/
We didn't have any issues with it and it wasn't tooo horrible.
nate, damn, that sounds harsh, family drama man. it sucks.

to lighten the mood one tree hill saved me from parental anger, after i called my mum and i quote 'a mental homewrecking whore' on my facebook staus, of course i didnt say i was talking about my mum, well i did it before i deleted my ass of a brother and his psycho of a gf saw it told my mum and then my mum confronted me, and said it hurt her that i woudl say that about her (dude there was no proof it was about her) so i said it was about peyton, if my mum really knew me she would know i would never talk about peyton like that, and se shoudl really as herself why when they read that they automatically thought i was referring to her, huh, huh. thanks p sawyer, if it wasnt for you bitch status i could be homeless right now.

hope thinsg are well with camden, and how is the wife?

the other banner was sooo boring though... maybe there should be a new pick of banners? :S

also Nate are you married?
Yea...

Camden is good and there is no wife. =/
It's a long story...
Haha, I wasn't really married...I was fake married to someone on fanpop xDDDD
last edited een jaar geleden
the other banner was blurry and too black, and had mouth and skills added but no one else. so random. def time for a change.
LOL ohhhhhhh, i was going to say Naley style :P
xD
Yea marriage isn't for me, I'll probably never be really married
I do have a kid tho =)
I like yours meikci!! I think yours is really good for the oth spot.. and no1 can complain about it because if they do then they actually have serious problems :/
OMG! after all the trouble to buy you a house, i hope the divorce settlement was fair. damn i havent talked to kels in ages. dont tell me you got a rela gf, like one who lived in teh same town or something. that is so cliche.

dawn, how u been?
oth banner= core five
haha yeah im not gettin married... but the kids i will have
and that way i have a reason to call them bastard :P
im good move on sunday so really busy lol
i dont want kids!
ever! lol
she wrote back.....
link
don't know if i will get married but i am not even thinking of that right now getting through school is more important
No...
Hm...

We were good all summer and then school started and she was like I won't be able to talk to you as much cause school is really hard this year and I understood but it got to the point where she didn't talk to me at all and if she did it was for a lil bit and it seemed like she didn't want anything to do with me but I let it go and then not too long ago she was like I'm free this weekend so I'll be able to talk to you so I was like great I don't think I have any plans so when it came to the weekend I waited and then nothing so after the weekend was over I sent her a message like "So much for talking this weekend, peace" I meant nothing by it just stating that it sucks ya know whatever...I slightly knew she'd be busy well a few days after that she was like well my plans were made for me and I had to go to my sisters and shit not that I owe you an explanation, which pissed me off cause she's right she doesn't but it's rude to say that when I didn't even ask for one and then I was like wow and she was like wow what and I was like nothin and then she was like ok whatever and I was like "o.O" totally confused and she was like what the hell am I supposed to say to that and I said I dunno you're a smart girl think of something, what am I supposed to say to constant hostility if talking to me is an issue tell me and guess what =o i'll leave you the fuck alone and she was like please this is so far from hostile but right now it's an issue so i left it alone well I wasn't going to give in and she wasn't going to give in so we didn't talk for like 7 days then eventually i was like "i miss you" and then deleted it cause i didn't want her to win then eventually i repropped her and then i noticed that she had deleted some of my other props so i was like wow ok and deleted it again then eventually i was like fuck this and deleted the personal props from myself to her and then from her to myself then i took her off my friends list well nearly a week went by and she finally deleted me from her friends list, i'm figuring it's after i said everything involving her is dead to me and then today i sent her a message asking why we stopped talking in the first place and yea here we are.
i plan to skip marriage and child birth, why push out a kid when i can foster or adopt. but then i miss out on th fun of naming them. is it wrong to adopt a kid and change their name "hmmmm,you look like a daemon "but my names anthony" "whatever D, you should go to bed, you have school tomorrow"....

seriously terra so tempted to refer to them as the core three, not because i wnat to forget l and p, but just to piss certin people off. two can play the 'no longer in the show' line.
cool
eyesexage x]
"hmmmm,you look like a daemon "but my names anthony" "whatever D, you should go to bed, you have school tomorrow".... <--- ROFL THATS FUNNYY!! I dont think its bad... and if they are still a baby how are they going to know there name was changed?

and what happens if there name is dick or bob or hammish (no ofenence to anyone) then i think you have rights to change their name :P
I just want kids so i can name them and dress them up. i've planned it all anyways LOL from the names to genders :D
do it Mickei
omg Nate. that sounds crazy. and so like you to write you miss her and delete it. a sad end to nelsie :( but you never know, you might start talking again.
WTF she did it again!!!!!
this is really pissing me off!!!!!!
It's so like me? xDD

I'll show you the message I wrote to her today:
Ok, so you hate me and atm I’m not sure how I feel so that’s an obvious as to why the issues have been going down recently, sucks but that’s life for ya I guess.

Anyway, I’m just confused all together as to why we stopped talking in the first place, I know you’ve been busy with school and all that but I feel that’s not the reason for you not talking to me…after everything with us I think I deserve to know why we just don’t talk anymore.

I probably won’t get an answer back cause that’s how it’s been lately so I’m not sure why I’m wasting my time, I’d be surprised if you even opened this or hell made it this far in the message.

I guess I just miss us being FRIENDS I’ve always enjoyed talking to you whether it was on a more personal level or if it was just friends, ya know.

So needless to say this sucks, maybe you have issues with your family or something and I’m being totally childish in this, ugh I dunno.

Just know that I’m sorry for whatever I did and this message isn’t about competition of who will give in first because I would’ve lost that war a long time ago and I figure you knew that I would since I’ve always been the one to give in first…this message is just my last try.

Now that I think about it I figure it’s because of the message where I was like “so much for talking this weekend” if so you have to know that it was completely innocent and I slightly knew you’d be busy…and I sent it like that because you know I don’t get mad at you so I thought you’d know it was innocent…

I just wanna be friends again and if I don’t get a reply to this then it’ll be my last time trying and I’ll let you have your time to maybe come around and talk to me..if not..I understand.

-Nate.
lol nate, yes like you. i remember all those confessions of emotions and then you're like 'forget i said that'. lol. you and kels were my entertainment for months, better than watching the notebook :P
aw nate, that was a good, shes an idiot if she doesnt reply back and 'forgive' you.
dawn you mean banner chick, i dont think theyll stop replying. lol it will never end.
aww nate she should understand you!
but in all fairness she hasnt bothered with anyone latley!
yeah thats true

i am done with that pick because she is pissing me off
no i meant catarinosantos!
i keep finding liek good batches of icons on LJ i only ever add icons i like and i found some the other day and it was of about 4 dif things i added the first three and i went to add the 4th and she had done it! she must have seen i started adding them!
and just now i found so new moon ashley greene and emma watson ones i added the twilight and ashley green then i go to add the emma ones and ooo what did i see she has added them 2 minutes before me! how rude is it to finish adding a batch someone has started!
oh im giving up on the banner lol
catarinosantos <---- i see her icons everywhere...

btw what does LJ stand 4?
it is extremely rude
link
how big are her icons?
line journal mon!

it really is! thats like when liza finished off ghosts screencaps!
you have a stalker!
Well thank you everyone for support xD

Errrrrr, I read a comment the other day by catarinsantos or whatever and Myra was all like "this is a repeat you should check back" then she found one where Myra added a repeat and was like "you should check back too" and Myra was like "I only did it once you do it all the fucking time" and she was like "of course i do it all the fucking time it's a hobby of mine" =/
she really does piss me off she adds EVERYTHING