Crystalclan Renew Crystalclan

brownstar posted on Dec 21, 2011 at 12:00AM
My fellow clanmates, i apologize for being gone for such a long time. I promise i will do whatever it takes to put Crystalclan back in it's place. Please work with me and help me make our clan strong again!

Leader:Nightstar-black she-cat with purple eyes.(brownstar)Mate:Smokebreeze
App.Featherpaw
Deputy:Stormbringer-Small light gray she-cat with black paws and green eyes, expecting kits.(Teampeeta649)
App.Thornpaw
Medicine Cat:Goldensparkle-golden she cat with blue eyes, expecting kits.(Brownstar)
App.Whitesky

Warriors:Fangshine-a gray tom with blue eyes
Tealears-a greenish-blue she-cat with deep blue eyes.(PhineasFangirl)
Stormheart-pure black she-cat with silver tail tip, paws, and a patch on her chest.(Silverstream101)
App.Moonpaw
Icefire-ginger she-cat with icy blue eyes.(Silverstream101)
App.Scorchpaw
Glittersoul-Silver she-cat with blue eyes.(TeamPeeta649)
Jaytalon-Small fluffy gray tom with amber eyes.(Teampeeta649)Mate:Skyheart
Fang-a orange tabby tom with gold eyes and many scars.Mate:Gemeye
Willowtree-A musky brown she cat with forest green eyes.(hellomia)
App.Leafpaw
Flamepetal-A orange she cat with blue eyes.(hellomia)
Lavenderflower-a light lavender she-cat with dark purple eyes and white chest/paws(Hellomia)
Hailfeather-White silver she-cat with flecked grey eyes.(Bluefire7777)
Strikeheart-Black tom with a gray spot around his eye and gold eyes.(Teampeeta649)
Stonekeeper-black tom with yellow eyes(teampeeta649)
Cloudmist-gray and fluffy she-cat with bright amber eyes(Dovemoon)
Blazingeye-red tom with a white tail and amber eyes(Blazingshadow)
App.Graypaw
Flowfall - a misty white she-cat with blue eyes and gray muzzle.(Puffedwarrior)
App.Shadowpaw
Moonlight-Black she-cat with purple eyes.(Brownstar)
Blazingfire-black tom with a ginger tail and amber eyes.
Angelsong-a white she-cat with yellow markings on her back.(lovejr08)
App.Sunpaw
Rainingtouch-Dark gray tom with green eyes.(Teampeeta649)
Morningray-Black she-cat with purple eyes.(Brownstar)
App.Softpaw
Smokebreeze(TeamPeeta649)-Dark gray tom with green eyes and a scar over one eye.Mate:Nightwind
AppBravepaw
Blazingwind-black tom with a ginger tail and amber eyes.(Brownstar)
Spottedlight-Gray she-cat with a brown spot on her head and blue eyes.(Brownstar)
Leafstem- A White she-cat with green eyes and gray paws.
Feathercloud-White she-cat with a black tail and amber eyes.(Brownstar
Cherryrain-a orange she cat with blue eyes with a glint of red in them.(Hellomia)
Braveheart-Sooth white she-cat with poofy tail and amber eyes(Spottedtail139)
Apprentices:Shadowpaw-black she-cat with tints of gray and gray paws and amber eyes.
Whitesky-Small gray tom with white ears and green eyes.(Brownstar)
Thornpaw-a brown tom with blue eyes and white paws.(Hellomia)
Sunpaw-Yellow she-kit with green eyes.(Brownstar)
Moonpaw- All grey female with light grey eyes.(Demon_wolf)
Scorchpaw-Orange tom with blue eyes.(Teampeeta649)
Graypaw-Gray tom with amber eyes.(Brownstar)
Bravepaw-Black tom with amber eyes.(Brownstar)
Softpaw-White she-cat with a red rail and blue eyes(Teampeeta649)
Queens:Spottednose-brown and white she-cat with amber eyes.(brownstar)
Fallingriver - a deep blue she-cat with midnight blue eyes; a queen.(PhineasFangirl)
Skyheart-A white she cat with pale amber eyes.(hellomia)Mate:Jaytalon
Leopardspot-Brown she-cat with black spots. (hellomia)Mate:Bluefire
Gemeye-White she-cat with purple eyes Mate:Fang(brownstar)
Yellowheart-a gray she-cat with green eyes, expecting kits.Mate:Fangshine.(brownstar)
Kits:(Nightstar's Kits.)Snowkit-White she-kit with amber eyes.(Brownstar)
Bramblekit-Brown tom with green eyes.(Teampeeta649)

Elders:Shininglight-white tom with blue eyes.
Rosethorn-white she-kit with a red spot on her tail and amber eyes.
last edited on Oct 15, 2012 at 03:05AM

Crystalclan 2739 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 2739

een jaar geleden TeamPeeta649 said…
*lets go of him and runs to Nightwind's side* Nightwind! Don't worry, you'll be okay. You're gonna be okay. You can't leave me! -Smokebreeze
een jaar geleden Blazingshadow said…
*paces in camp* what's going on out there? ~Blazingpaw~
een jaar geleden brownstar said…
i'm sorry Smokebreeze *struggles through the blur to see my mates face* my time has come....p-please....take car-re of the c-cla-n for me... ~Nightwind~

*screams in fear and races through the forest, eyes wide at the stench of death* ~Gemeye~
een jaar geleden Bluefire7777 said…
*turns around and runs to the clearing and bursts through the entrance and leaps over to nightwind* -Hailfeather
last edited een jaar geleden
Nightwind please! Don't leave me! Don't go! I'll do anything! Please don't go! -Smokebreeze
(um, he's dead)

you'll b-be fine...*coughs lightly and the world world blurs over* i k-no-ow you'll k-k-keep my-y cl-an safe. Goodbye Smo-okebreeze *i sigh, and everything goes black* ~Nightwind~

No! *bursts through the bushes* where is she! Is she ok!? ~Gemeye~
Oh I thought he just let him go and ran to her my bad....

*looks at nightwind and shakes her head* -Hailfesther
*buries his face in her fur* Goodbye Nightwind.... *sobs* -Smokebreeze
*shivers in fear* she can't be dead, she just can't be ~Gemeye~
She wad the closest thing to a mother I had why dies the world hate me!? First my mother then my sister now nightwind why does everyone I care about die!? *sobs* -Hailfeather
*backs off and lays her tail on Hailfeather* come, leave them in peace. Smokebreeze has been here with her all his life, let him say goodbye ~Gemeye~
*sobs* okay.... -hailfeather
*leads her away* ~Gemeye~

*my spirit walks past Smokebreeze to go to Starclan, murmuring a quiet* Starclan protect you ~Nightwind~
*curls up around her and lays his head on hers* You were the only one who ever made me happy. You made me feel like I belonged here. If it weren't for you I probably would have never lived to gain my warrior name. I was nothing until I had you. *nuzzles her chin* If only I would have left him in the water. This is all my fault. I should have protected you better. I'm so sorry. *looks up at the sky* I'm sure I'll join you soon enough. *licks her head* I love you, Nightwind. -Smokebreeze
*looks at gemeye* are you okay gemeye? -Hailfeather
ya *i murmur* but my father is not. he'll suffer more than me, they have a long past together ~Gemeye~
*picks up his mate's cold body and takes her back to camp* -Smokebreeze

*runs over* Mom! Mommy! -Stormheart

*lays her down then curls around her body* -Smokebreeze

No, no, no, no, no! She can't be dead! *buries her face in her fur* I need you! I'm not ready to do this alone! -Stormbringer

*pads over sadly* -Strikeheart & Stonekeeper & Jaytalon
(um remember stormbringer not heart lol)

*comes back with Wolfspirit, a growl in her throat* ~Gemeye~
(Oh whoops. Sorry that's the name of another of my cats in another clan.)

*looks up and snarls, tears streaming down her face* His body doesn't deserve a burial! He deserves to be fed to the crows! He's a flithy piece of fox dung that deserves to wander the Dark Forest for eternity! I want his flea riden body nowhere near our mother! -Stormbringer
Stormbringer *my voice was quiet* you know just like the rest of us Nightwind would want him to have a burial. That's the way she has always followed. It is one of her children after all *Glares in hatred at the sodden fur but doesn't do anything* ~Gemeye~

*runs out of the nursery* Spottednose is having kits! ~Bluefire~
If he loved her he wouldn't have done this to her. Killing your parents doesn't sound like something a loving child would do. *trembles* No one loved her like I did. I wanted to be just like her. I wanted to be just like her and dad. But how can I be a deputy just like her if she isn't here to guide me? I don't know if I can do it....-Stormbringer
i know you can *a new voice came from behind them, strong and sure* you all have great destinies, you can do it. You will be strong, loyal, and brave. Remember who you are, remember the times of good and not bad, and you'll do fine ~Spirit of Nightwind~

*spins around with a gasp* mom! ~Gemeye~
*sings softly* sound the bugle now...play it just for her...as the seasons change remember how she used be....now I cant go on...i cant even start...nothing left just an empty heart...I'm a solider wounded so I must give up fight...there's nothing more for me just led me away...or leave me lying here... *tears rolls down her muzzle as she sings to herself* -Hailfeathrt
sound the bugle now...her that we care...theres a not road i know that leads to anywhere...without a lighter i fear we will stumble in the dark...lay right down and decide not to go on...then from on high somewhere in the distance theres a voice that calls remeber who are...if you lose yourself your courage soon will follow so be strong tonight remeber who you are...yeah...your a solider now fighting in a battle...to be once more...thats worth fighting for... *sings softly* -Hailfeather
*gazes at them with a calm look* keep looking forward my family, you don't have to let go of the past. But you must remember who you are, and your destiny ~Nightwind~

*whimpers* ~Gemeye~
*whimpers* -Stormbringer

Nightwind.... Our kits have lives to go on with even though you aren't here to be part of it, but I don't. I'm nothing without you. -Smokebreeze
i know my love *swishes tail to him* if you wish it, you may come as well ~Nightwind~

but father...we need you! ~Gemeye~
*sighs* I want to be with you.... but I don't want our kits to lose both their parents at once...*he felt as if his heart were breaking in two* -Smokebreeze
i'm sorry love, i wish i could be with all of you again, but starclan called for me. The choice is yours *Sighs and turns away* ~Nightwind~

*walks up to her father and nudges him toward my mother* go father ~Gemeye~
*looks at Gemeye* I just don't want you and your siblings to feel like I left you out of greed. -Smokebreeze
father, you've two have been with us all our lives. We know you'll watch over us, both of you. Even if you stay here, your heart will be in two places, and you stand a chance of dying of grief. She needs you more than us Smokebreeze, she can't keep on her feet without you *I murmur, nudging him again* go where you belong now. We'll watch over the clan ~Gemeye~

*looks back* ~Nightwind~
*licks her head* Thank you. *looks at the rest of his kits* I love you. Your mother and I will watch over you. *turns to Nightwind and stands in front of her* I'll go with you. I want to be with you. -Smokebreeze
*presses against him, letting out a small purr before facing my kits* farewell my children. Remember, we are always with you, even if we seem far away. If you ever need us, call. We will stand by your side *bows head* come Smokebreeze *walks toward a light* ~Nightwind~

goodbye mom, dad *i mew, lowering my head in respect* ~Gemeye~
*follows her* -Smokebreeze

Bye. -Stonekeeper & Strikeheart

We love you. -Jaytalon

I promise to be the best deputy I can and watch over te clan. -Stormbringer
i know you will Stormbringer *i murmur as i disappear* i love all of you. Starclan watch over you all ~Nightwind~
*dips head* -Stormbringer
*looks at them* what do we do now? ~Gemeye~
bye nightwind... -Hailfeather
*looks down at Wolfspirit's and Nightwind's body* ~Gemeye
we should bury them -Hailfeather
*nods* -Stormbringer
*grabs wolfspirits scruff* ill help -Hailfeather
*gently grabs Nightwind's scruff, grunting in effort* ~Gemeye~
we might need more help *says while holding his srcuff* hes heavy... -Hailfeather
Stormbringer.. *i walk up to him, my eyes calm* ~Brownfoot~

*carefully drags Nightwind to the burial place* ~Gemeye~
*heaves with effort as she drags him there going very slowly* phew... -Hailfeather
*lays her down and waits for Stormbringer* ~Gemeye~

*gazes at him* ~Brownfoot~
*looks at Brownfoot* -Stormbringer
come with me please *flicks her tail to the nursery* you need to see one of Spottednose's kits ~Brownfoot~
*manages to get himt to the burial sight* its cool ill drag the cat twice my size and weight by myself i see how it is... *pants* -Hailfeather