disney crossover Who Wants to Write a Fanfiction with Me?

MegaraxHades17 posted on May 18, 2011 at 08:39PM
After participating in a game hosted by GypsyMarionette, I've become really inspired to write some fanfiction for crossover couples, especially after reading a few other postings for that game,

By the way, when people write fanfiction or stories together, they're usually called RP's (Role Playing games) and they're a lot of fun. I've done roughly twenty with friends and I've always enjoyed them. I would kinda consider writing a fanfic on here an RP :P

Message me on my account or post a comment here if you'd like to have a go at a collaborated fanfiction with me :)

And if I've posted this on the wrong spot or something, let me know! I'm somewhat of a newbie at this fanpop thing.

disney crossover 16 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden laylahook said…
I have some ideas for Hook/Cruella if you want to try it out.
een jaar geleden MegaraxHades17 said…
Hook and Cruella huh? I've never thought about them before, but now that I think about it, it would be interesting! What are your ideas?
I was thinking that Hook could come to London to try and capture Wendy who's new governess is Anita. Together they decide they capture Wendy and the puppies and bring them back to Neverland. They fall in love along the way.
I'm down with that. Just a few questions:

1. What would you like to write this one (msn, email, a forum on this site)?
2. Which character would you like to be?
3. Do you have a preferred length or just let it run its course?
smile
Let's do a forum. I'd like to be Cruella. Let's let it run it's course.
Alrighty! I might suck as being Hook, just warning you. I only say Peter Pan once :P But I'll play him as best I can :3 Would you like to start?
Yes. I've never done a roleplay before so you might have to help me. Can you give me an example?
It's not hard really. Have you written a fanfiction or something like that before?

There are some pretty good examples on this: link
written by GypsyMarionette and myself. That's kind of what we'd be writing, except longer.
I've done fanfiction about A Bug's Life. So is this kind of just like writing a story?
Pretty much, you're just writing from the perspective of a certain character, and only that character. You don't write the thoughts or feelings of my character and likewise goes for me. The only hard part really is staying in character :P
smile
I'll let you start.
smile
Alright
Are you going to start now?
Yeah, I'm just writing a reply to another RP I'm doing.
sunny
Just go ahead when you're ready. If you want to email me my address is cruellagant@gmail.com
heart
I've started the forum and posted the first installment :)