een jaar geleden harrypotterbest said…
Guys... icon deciding help!
This?
 Guys... icoon deciding help! This?
Or this?
 of this?
een jaar geleden DracoLuver said…
Major obession, cuz. After getting over HP, JB became my new obsession. I just love his personality.
een jaar geleden GemonkDruid said…
:P fine then.

Hey guys! I LOVE TWILIGHT!!! TWILIGHT IS SEXY AND BADASS!!!
Yeah, GD, I love Twilight too. It's the bestiest.
It? Twilight's a he!!!!
een jaar geleden PotterForever said…
Twilight's a dude? Can't see it.
GD, which icon do you prefer?
mischievous
I DUNNO LOL
Sunscreen, I was talking about Angel from BtVS, who later creates this persona called Twilight.
een jaar geleden hsmgirl14a said…
I am almost finished with the first Harry Potter book.
Hsmgirl, what do you think of it?
een jaar geleden hsmgirl14a said…
It was pretty good and now i am going to bed.
Bye!

Hmm... Do you think she could be an honorary Biggerstaff?
^ Not yet. She hasn't read the other books. How aabout after book three we add her to the family [with her permission, of course.]

Oh, and, I'm frustrated/sad/angry. >.>
Dear cousin,

What's wrong?

Sincerely, your cousin.
The KOF has awoken. Defenses at the ready.
Let me explain a bit of my life story:

I was an only child for ten years until three years ago when my little brother was born. I, of course, was delighted! I loved babies and thought them adorable and having my own brother to play with seemed like fun. The first year was fun. Although everyone only came visit him, I still loved him dearly and liked watching him grow up. Anyway, after a while, my parents started giving me less attention. They basically forced me study and work all day and didn't understand why I complained. Whenever I said something, I would be considered very rude and they said I acted highy of my opinion, not anyone elses. It wasn't true and it shattered me and I began to have depression. I stayed secluded in my room, only coming out when it was mealtime and scarcley spoke. That is, until read Harry Potter and it gave me hope and confidence. Anyway, my parents still behave like that. They think I'm a spoiled brat who thinks she's better then everyone else, which isn't true. Take yesterday for an example. My brother was running around yelling, "Spongebob!" and I said jokingly, "Your so weird!" and my dad said angrily, "Oh, so everyones' weird except you." I didn't even mean it like that. So, now, I hardly get attention from them and they always get mad at me for not doing the chores as much as I should, not agreeing with them, not getting straight As even if I have a 3.8GPA [Grade point average. I have two Bs.] and how I hate my brother[well, actually, how I hate everyone], and how I'll probably end up alone and miserable since I'm so anti-social.
Anyway, let's fast forward to twenty minutes ago. I downloaded a few games on my dad's IPhone, and my brother plays on them. My dad accused me of wasting his battery with the stupid apps and said he'd buy my brother an ITouch. I got angry and said that he's only THREE and does not deserve and ITouch, but cars and action-figures and such. My mom said that she found nothing wrong with him listening to music and playing games, but half a year ago she made it a giant deal when I listened to things on my ITouch[which they took away from me and probably threw it away.] Anyway, I asked my dad if I can have an IPod Nano to make for the old one, and he didn't reply.

I feel horrible at the moment. The whole JB and HP obsession I have is because I need to get away from everything. Anyway, I apologize for my rant. I had to let it out.
last edited een jaar geleden
Oh my God DL, that must suck! Feel free to rant here whenever you want. :) We are family, after all. *hugs cousin* I think that's very unfair of your parents!
My Iris Lestrange fic :) Tell me what you think!
Meeting with the Dark Lord

I entered the room. The first thing I noticed was how dark it was. No lights were on. The second thing I noticed was we – me, Bellatrix, and another person – were the only people in the room.
I chanced a glance at my mom. She was breathing heavily, an excited look in her eye. She stood next to the man, and I now turned my attention to him.
It was all I could do to not scream in terror. Some fear must have shown in my face or eyes, though because the Dark Lord smiled cruelly. Bellatrix’s eyes, I noticed, were darting between his face and my own. The awkward – and slightly creepy – silence started to get to me, and I fidgeted. Bella’s eyes flew to my face again. The Dark Lord did not move, and continued staring at me.
“Good afternoon,” I said in a falsely cheery voice, since it seemed as though they wanted me to say something. Bella’s eyes widened then narrowed and she glared at me. I swallowed the lump in my throat and hoped I had said the right thing. Turning my attention back to the Dark Lord, I looked into his blood-red eyes and barely managed to repress a shudder. I could not shake the feeling that nothing I thought was safe. Quickly, as I had been instructed to do in situations like this by the Order, I dropped my eyes to the ground. What am I going to write for my potions essay? I thought wildly. It’s so difficult...
A soft hiss made me look up. They both were glaring at me, though the Dark Lord looked more curious than hostile – his head was tilted slightly to the side and his wand was out. He slowly raised it and pointed past me. “Wait outside,” he said. I nodded numbly, and, turning on my heel, I walked out of the room.
The oak door thudded shut behind me, but not before I heard the scream, long and tortured... and it was my mother’s scream.
Mum! I whirled around, eyes wide, and pulled open the door to an astounding sight.
My mother was on the ground, and The Dark lord had his wand out and pointed at her. I was looking into the scene, frozen with shock and fear. The scene was only frozen for a second, though, for my mother got up, face flushed.
She glared at me, and I knew I shouldn’t have interrupted ... whatever she was doing. Clearing my throat, I asked in a feeble voice, “Ready to go?” The look on her face became for intense. “Apparently not,” I muttered, and quickly walked out. The door slammed shut behind me again, but this time I heard no screams.
I walked up and down the hallway, growing more impatient at every tick of the clock.
After 30 minutes of impatiently waiting, I finally strode over to the door. My hand was on the handle before I heard voices.
I froze as I heard my mother’s voice.
“My Lord, my daughter would never –”
“Are you questioning me, Bella? Do you think ¬she can lie to me? The Dark Lord always knows.”
The next line was barely audible, and I pressed my ear closer to the door to make out the last few words.
“– eye on her.”
I heard footsteps and quickly started pacing again as my mum came out of the room. I caught the doubt and confusion on her face before it turned to suspicion at the sight of me.
“What are you doing?” she asked, her eyes narrowed.
“Walking,” I told her. “Ready to go now?” she nodded, folding her arms across her chest.
“In a minute,” she said suddenly, walking away. I sighed, leaning against the wall, I thought of what I had heard. The Dark Lord must have seen my thoughts involving the Order. The sound of footsteps on shiny marble made me look up. The same confusion was on my mother’s face. She walked over to me and took my hand before apparating. After the suffocating experience, we appeared in front of our house. Bella dropped my hand and walked in without a glance. I stayed outside and looked at the red roses in the garden. I had helped them grow, back when I was small. They were blood red and I reached down to pick one from the ground. “Ow,” I muttered as I felt the thorns on my bare skin. I rubbed the petal between my fingers before discarding the flower and walking inside.
Guys, no time for FFs. It's KOF fighting time.
Hellooooo?
OH MY FREAKING GODS JUST SHOW MY UPDATES!
I know, Best. *hugs back tightly*
I love your fanfic, and I like your writing style too. I'm extremely jealous.
GD, KOF fighting time? What happened?
See. The. Updates.
:P
:( Nobody wants to talk to me anymore.
Sorry, GD. It didn't tell me that this forum had a new message. *sigh*
So, what's up with you?
Nothing much at the mo. Just downloading stuff on my Ipod for our big trip in 2 days.
BIG TRIP! Where are you going! :)
Hehe... it's a secret...

But we're going there for a week, so...
But I'm going with my friend and her family... and this demon spawn boy and his family. D: He once blew his nose on a napkin and threw it at us. Then he called me emo. I'm not emo.
Wow DL, that sucks I'm sorry. :(

Can I just say something though, what in the hell does a three year old need an ITouch for?
Demon Spawn? Is he related to Nessie? Take stakes with you!
But, that iz kewl dawg. *facepalm* I should totally stop trying to talk street.
SO, GD, anythin' new with you['cept going on a trip, that is.]
Ugh. The phrase "Demon spawn" reminds me of young Renessmee. *shudder*
It's okay, PL. And ... I asked them the exact same thing and they said so he can play games on it. Honestly, it's pretty pathetic! Kids his age should be playing with non-electronic things!
Yeah... I'M GOING ON ANOTHER TRIP! Straight after our first trip. Except instead of us travelling with 6 other peeps, we'll be travelling with 36. D:

I call him "Wilspawn". (real name is Wilson) I could go all AO on him and say, "Hey, Wilson! What kind of name is that? Sounds like a tennis racket!" And if he insults me, I'd go, "What kind of insult is that? Come on, hit me with your best shot! NAYAYAYAHAHA!"

I was actually planning to give him a dead frog for Christmas.
That made me laugh, GD. It does sound like a tennis racket. "Well, sir, my racket is a Wilson!" xD ... I think you should go with the whole dead frog thing and rap it up in the cover of Breaking Dawn. xD
It's cool how your going to another trip with your family, even if you did say it would be crowded. Just do what I do - pretend to need to go to the bathroom constantly. 'Least you'll be able to have your own space in there! =P
I would if I could... but a. I can't be bothered to kill a frog b. killing a frog is prolly illegal here anyways and c. I don't have Breaking Dawn, or any of the Twilight books.

I could always give him one of my old barbies though... ;)
I'm slippin' into the lava, and I'm tryin' to keep from goin' under. Baby, who turned the tempature hotter? 'Cause I'm burnin' up, burnin' up for you baby!"

No, I don't like the Jonas Brothers, but I LOVED this song three years ago and listened to it more then twenty times a day. Brings back memories. =P
It's illegal? :O
Yeah, and make sure you color it. NO! GET GLITTER AND DUMP IT ON THE DOLL! You can then gift him a girl version of Eddykinz. Oh and you reminded me of something when you said, "I would if I could."

"I was at the Yule Ball with Lily Evans. I asked her to dance, she asked me to die. Would that I could, Lily. Would that I could."

Hehe, that was the first thing that popped in my head!
... I haven't watched AVPM yet.

And my parents just said that I can't give him bad presents. Boo.
That sucks! D: ... now what do you plan on getting him?

I haven't watched AVPM either, GD. It's Potter Puppet Pals. :D
I bought this sciencey type thing, and haven't opened it yet... I could give it to him...
een jaar geleden lucius_malloy said…
who needs to know? ;)
and Gemmy, I am chagrined to find that you don't know your mother's age. I AM FIFTEEN, DAMMIT.
Draco, that's horrible :'( have you talked to anyone else about it? like, does your school have a counsellor-type-person, or is there like an aunt or someone you can trust?
School counsellors never work out, Emmy. Didn't you watch Ten Things I Hate About You? :D

And you didn't even know MY age six months ago...
Malloy, I have confronted my parents about it twice, but they shrugged it off. I don't really think I have anyone to speak to. :/

Malloy, I just found out something. Since your GD's mum, your my aunt! :D - How are you?:)
Is he really into science, GD? Ah, whatever. Even if he isn't, give it to him! xD
een jaar geleden lucius_malloy said…
That's cos I you hadn't told me :D
Draco, that sucks :( how about, frinstance, your friend's parents?
Nope! It's just me .... :/

Anyway, I have to head off to bed(11:53pm.)
G'night guys! Bye, love you cuz and auntie! *hugs tightly*