Miraculous Ladybug Miraculous Ladybug Roleplay

heart-of_love posted on Mar 24, 2019 at 01:12AM
Years have passed since Ladybug and Chat Noir have been the saviors of Paris, they have been long since forgotten. But someone has taken up the post Hawkmoth has left behind, and new Hero's must rise up to save Paris, Only this time, it's not the famous Ladybug, Chair Noir duo.

can you do it?

Name:
Nicknames:
Appearance:
Family:
Crush:
Superhero name:
Superhero appearance:
Miraculous:
Kwami:
Powers:
Bio:
last edited on Mar 24, 2019 at 01:20AM

Miraculous Ladybug 640 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 640

een jaar geleden heart-of_love said…
Kat walked into the room as Bryce walked out.
"whats it called?" Kat asked, leaning on Lucy's shoulder.
een jaar geleden TheAdventGhost said…
Liam: Ma Bourgogne, some big shot bistro place that Bryce recommended that I check out.
Lucy nodded "yea i've heard of that place, it's pretty nice."
"Don't you have to have a reservation or something?" Kat asked brushing her cotton candy hair over her shoulder
last edited een jaar geleden
Liam: I dunno, I just heard about the place earlier this morning..
Kat nodded in understanding "well, you better check it out then, but I do know one thing"
Lucy looked at her friend curiously.
"i'm hungry now!"
Liam: Well, it's time to figure out what we're gonna eat.
Kat smiled her usual smile "yes! sweet."

Lucy looked at her friend knowlingly "you didn't eat breakfast..did you?"
She was answered with a stomach growl
Liam: Hm, then let's go. *He went on his way to begin looking for a good lunch*
with a shrug Kat and Lucy both followed Liam to where ever he was going, Kat doing her best not to be a big klutz and Lucy, thinking about what she would get to eat for lunch
*Liam walked towards the lunch line in the cafeteria and stood there as the line slowly advanced*
Liam: Oh look, they've got the onion soup today! Nice.
Kat pretended to gag and Lucy giggled.
Kat sighed " i guess it's a good thing they offer more then one lunch item, i hate Onions"
Lucy rolled her eyes "onion soup is good though."
Liam: It really is so good... But, it's not for everyone. *He felt his phone vibrate and checked it* Right... Looks like I'm watching over the candy shop today....
Lucy grabbed her bowl of soup and sighed "so much for hanging out with everyone after school today"
Kat laughed as she grabbed a sandwich off the bar "it's okay Lucy, you still got me, and maybe bryce to hang out with."
"but Liam became a big part of our friend group after he transferred in" Lucy argued
"speaking of" Kat mused "Liam, did you ever explain why you transferred in?"
Liam: Hmm, I guess I never did give a full explanation... Well, the real reason is because of it being the closest school in proximity to our shop. The last place we lived in didn't have much traffic, so we had to move here in order to take advantage of the bustling town for our business.
Kat nodded as they found a place to sit "that makes sense, Grandma did that when she first opened her shop, now people swarm to get our flowers"
"because your flowers are freshly cut every morning." Lucy pointed out.
"that and we sell them by the pot" Kat added "you know, i don't think i've ever gone to your familys candy shop Liam..Maybe i'll stop by some time"
Liam: If you ever wish, then stop on by.

*Bryce came across Stacy*
Bryce: Alright, you've had a period to think of it, you come to terms yet or what?
Kat smiled " i will, and i'll bring Lucy with me"

Stacy glared at Bryce "I already told you, it's none of your business. It dosent involve you, it involves me and Kitty- er...Kat"
Bryce: Whatever... All I'm saying is, you can return to being friends with us. You don't have to keep up the act...

Liam: Sweet... But, I think I'm gonna sit P.E out today as well....
Stacy sighed "i'll be friends with you and liam, i'll even be friends with Lucy BUT I will NEVER again be friends with Kat"

kat: Aww, why? P.E's like the best class!"
Bryce: And I'm not allowed the context....

Liam: I just don't feel like it today, besides... I think I'm gonna have to head back to the shop by the time class begins...
Stacy crossed her arms over her chest "of course not"

Kat took a bite of her sandwich "ah, makes sense i guess"
Bryce: Sheesh, the timing could be coincidental... But, I can't keep going.. For now, I suppose simply having lunch with you will do..

Liam: If you guys want to stop by after school, it's alright. Maybe we can hang out that way.
last edited een jaar geleden
Stacy sighed "fine.."

Kat smiled "if grandma dosent want me to watch the shop today i'll totally stop by."
Lucy rolled her eyes "well i'll be there no matter what, seeing how i don't have a job to go to"
Liam: If you can't make it, it's no big deal...

Bryce: You sigh like you tire of me.... Well, I guess anyone would tire of endless questioning. But, you can at least understand where I'm coming from right?
Stacy sighed again "yes i understand Bryce...but you just don't know Kat like i do.."

Kat finished her sandwich and dusted off her hands "i hope i can make it"
Bryce: I suppose that's understandable... Honestly, I'll have to agree with you on this point. I don't know her as much as you do.. But she's still a friend I made, and I can't say I exactly appreciate a friend doing a friend like you do....

Liam: *He finished up his soup* Anyway, I better get going..... The sooner I get to the shop the better.
Stacy sighed one more time "that girl...honestly..she scares me Bryce.."

"alright, see you later then Liam" Kat remarked
"don't forget to tell the principal your leaving." Lucy added.
Bryce: But why? She doesn't seem like the type to pose a threat, then again... How would I know? I've only ever seen this side of her.

Liam: Of course, laters. *He headed out and talked to the principal and headed to the shop*
???: About time you got here....
Liam: Marie, how pleasant..
Marie: Anyway, I have to run and take care of a few things while mom works her other job.
Liam: Why do we run a shop when mom has an office job, high paying at that?
Marie: Because the shop is meant for you and me, duh. I hope the girls at school aren't mushing your brain.
Liam: Shut up Marie.... *He stocked the shelves with the newest candies as Marie headed out the door to begin her errand run*
"so you've never seen her sad? or angry? have you seen her cry?" Stacy demanded "cause i have never seen her do any of those thing..not even when her parents died.."
Bryce: Stace..... What are you getting at?
Stacy looked at Bryce "i don't think Kat can show any emotion except happiness.. she never gets angry, she never crys....i would stop bullying her if she just yelled at me...but she dosent, she just smiles and says sorry.."
Bryce: So that's it..... Now I see.... You're trying to get her to show more... To break out of repressing herself and holding herself back.
Stacy nodded "yea.. i am.. I didn't want to share this with others..because she's trying to hide it too.."
Bryce: Hm.... Don't worry... I'll keep my mouth shut.... I guess now that I have an understanding, I get it... But, I ask.... Are you sure this is the best of ways?
"honestly i don't know..." Stacy confessed "i've been doing this for a long time now..but it's just not working.."
Bryce: Have you ever just tried opening up to her? For all we know, the others are under the impression that you're just acting strange... You have to be straight with her. Make her understand. Talk to her about this.

*Liam checked his phone, it was another text from Marie*
Marie: Forgot to mention, someone stopped by the shop and dropped a package off, it was for you. I didn't open it so I have no idea what it is.
Liam: A package? *He looked behind the counter and noticed a small box addressed to him* I hadn't ordered anything.... *He put his ear closer* It's not ticking..... There's no return address either.... Alright, now this is strange... Maybe this is one of my old friends playing a prank....... Right?
Stacy looked down at her hands " i'll think about it..okay? i'm just not sure i'm ready to tell what i've been trying to do."
Bryce: Alright, but... She has to find out one way or another..... Whether we like it or not, that's the unfortunate reality of it.....
Stacy stood up "yea i know...come on. Lunch is almost over "
Bryce: Indeed, *He checked his phone, he was getting a call from Liam* Liam? *He answered* Yeah?
Liam: I have a package at my place, any ideas?
Bryce: Huh? I didn't send anything to you? Besides, I'd just give you everything by hand.
Liam: It has no return address either.
Bryce: Maybe it's from a secret admirer, someone likes you.
Liam: Seriously?
Bryce: Look, I have no idea. Just be cautious alright?
Liam: When the shop has a bit of downtime, I'm gonna check it out.
Bryce: Got it. Talk later?
Liam: Sure.
Bryce: Later... *He hung up*
"Liam? what did he want?" Stacy asked, pulling her back onto her shoulder
Bryce: Something about a strange package coming to his house, it had to return address..
"oh.." Stacy remarked

The bell rang, letting everyone know it was time for their next class
Bryce: Well, time to transition. *He grabbed his bag* I'm ready for today, I'm gonna nail today's exercise, whatever it may be.

*With the downtime coming, Liam decided to take a look at the package*
Liam: Alright, let's see... *He opened the packaging wrapped around the package and took out a jewelry box* What the... A Jewelry box? What am I doing with this? *The shop bell rang and he rushed back down leaving the package in his upper room*
Everyone hurried to their respected locker rooms, where they changed into their P.E clothes.
Kat glanced at the jewelry box she had hidden in her bag, before changing and meeting everyone in the Gym.
Bryce: Alright, I'm ready!!! It's time to rock and roll!!
The teacher walked in and looked around "alright, since almost everyone is here, we will be doing some stretches, grab a partner and stretch, once your done i'll tell you what we are going to do today"

Lucy and Kat partnered up and started their stretches,
Bryce: Alright, Stace, what do you say? *He said as he began stretching*
"Okay" Stacy nodded as she aslo started her streaching

"ow ow ow" Lucy complained as Kat pushed on her arm.
"geez your so stiff Lu" Kat remarked
"I don't do this 7 days a week "Lucy replied
Bryce: So I'm thinking... I think this year's gonna be different.. After talking to Liam a bit in Science class, I have to try harder... I think, I'm gonna go for a team this year.