Miraculous Ladybug Miraculous Ladybug Roleplay

heart-of_love posted on Mar 24, 2019 at 01:12AM
Years have passed since Ladybug and Chat Noir have been the saviors of Paris, they have been long since forgotten. But someone has taken up the post Hawkmoth has left behind, and new Hero's must rise up to save Paris, Only this time, it's not the famous Ladybug, Chair Noir duo.

can you do it?

Name:
Nicknames:
Appearance:
Family:
Crush:
Superhero name:
Superhero appearance:
Miraculous:
Kwami:
Powers:
Bio:
last edited on Mar 24, 2019 at 01:20AM

Miraculous Ladybug 640 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 640

een jaar geleden heart-of_love said…
"what was it that briar said?" Kat mused out loud. "break the object and the akuma will be forced out of it.."
een jaar geleden TheAdventGhost said…
Liam: Break the bracelet, get the Akuma... Got it,
"and make sure no one gets hurt" Kat added as an after thought. " Only problem is...how do we catch the Akuma? we don't have the power of purification like Ladybug did.."
Liam: Leave that part to me, I might have something...
Kat grinned "alright, lets see how this plays out shall we?"
Liam: Right... Step 1, getting the bracelet.... How are we gonna do something like that?
Kat opened her mouth to answer, but stopped. She heard a whistling..
"Watch out!" Kat tackled Pheonix and they fell, a second later one of the tennis balls landed where they were standing and exploded.
Liam: ........ That's it....... We have to figure out how to beat her at her own game!
"maybe a game of tennis?" Kat remarked, helping him to his feet "of course..it's a high chance the ball will explode on contact..."
Liam: We have to find a way to deflect it without it making contact with anything.... Apparently the ball was able to adjust and hit me in my back....
"so, how about we make sure she hits it just right, so when it bounces back it will hit her." Kat smiled
Liam: Simple physics and trajectory.... No problem!!
Kat stared at him like he was crazy "oh fantastic...your a smart one.." Her frown was quickly replaced with a grin. "i'll leave that part to you okay? "
Liam: Alright, let's go then! *He headed back to Racket Queen* Yo!! I think it's about time we get our game!!
Racket queen grinned at him "and who might you be? I might as well know the name of the person i'm going to DESTROY!"
Liam: Dark Phoenix is the name, but just Phoenix has always worked for me.
"And i'm Loup blanc! but you can call me Blanc" Kat remarked with a bow
"now i know your names... Get out of my way!"
Racket Queen swung her racket and a ball flew in their direction.
Liam: Move! *He'd grab Kat and dodge the ball that was heading towards them* If the surface is hard enough... It'll cause the ball to return, because of the ball's strength, it'll cause it deflect straight back.
last edited een jaar geleden
"lets hope her balls don't defy the laws of Physics.." Kat remarked, Letting him pull her along "otherwise that will be a big handful."

The ball bouced off the ground and looked like it was flying back at Racket Queen, until she swung her Racket and sent it flying another direction
Liam: We need something that'll give it enough return force to break her racket......
"or knock it out of her hand.." Kat grinned as the ball smashed into a car a few feet from her, freezing the vehicle solid.
Liam: Alright..... So we'll just have to take advantage of her time after her swing then... She can't serve in succession.... So we go after her and end her rally on her next serve.
"alright." Kat nodded.
"Stop trying to stop me!" Racket Queen screached, stomping her foot like a child. "As soon as i'm done with my Mother Dearest. I'm going after Kat!"
Liam: Heh, like we'd let you! Deal with what's in front of you first!!
Racket Queen smiled "why of course!" She swung her racket and a ball smashed into the ground in front of her, filling the air with black smoke.
Liam: The smoke..... *His eyes changed to a lighter orange color and he could see through the smoke* Thermal vision.... Now that's pretty cool.... Which means.... You're right in my sight!! *He charged right for her*
Racket Queen turned and ran.
"glad you can see her." Kat coughed, her senses being attacked by the smoke, it burned her nose and her eyes, making those senses useless.
Liam: *He moved through the smoke and went right after Racket Queen* You're not getting away from me.
"Don't turn your back on your partner!" Racket Queen laughed, Smacking a ball right in the blinded Kat's direction.
"Phe-" Kat was cut off, as the ball exploded by her feet and froze her solid.
Liam: Tch! Darn you!!! *He went back and thawed cat out of the solid ice*
Racket Queen wasted no time and took off.
"-onix!" Kat finished her sentence then looked around. 'okay...what just happened."
Liam: You got frozen solid, and I just thawed you out.
"and i'm guessing in the process you lost racket queen..right?" Kat sighed, shaking the water droplets from her hair like a dog would.
Liam: Well, I couldn't let you stay frozen, besides... She's not too far away..
Kat stretched out her legs and arms to wake them up.
"alright then, lets go get her. I have a test for math today and i actually studied last night. there's no way i'm going to miss that."
Liam: Heh, you're a schoolgirl? School's a bit overrated to me. *He took to the skies* There! Alright, follow me, and we'll catch up to her.
Kat rolled her eyes "alright! Let's take Racket Queen down!"
Liam: Right! *He began making his way to her and caught up to her with Kat*
"you both are annoying." Racket Queen complained.
She was standing outside of a office building, the people around her frozen solid.
Liam: We wouldn't have to be if you'd just submit already....
" I'm not going to submit to the likes of you!" Racket Queen exclaimed, suddenly she paused as what looked like a glowing mask covered her eyes. "of course.." she spoke.

"what's going on?" Kat asked, looking at her intently until the mask vanished.
"Hand over your Miraculous's and no one gets hurt." Racket Queen grinned.
Liam: Ha!! That's your intimidation line? Hand over your Miraculous's? Think it'll be that easy?! *He charged forward*
Racket Queen sent a ball flying at Liam while Kat was suck wondering why Racket Queen wanted her and Liams Miraculous..
Liam: *As he continued his forward movement, he dodged to the side and then looked back* Blanc!!! You might want to move!!!! *He then continued to press forward* [She has to reset her shot.] *He darted forward*
Kat dodged out of the way of the ball, and raced after Liam to Racket Queen.
Racket Queen stumbled back fumbling for another ball
Liam: Got her!! *He dashed forward and grabbed her arm before she could grab another ball* Finally, looks like this is checkmate..
"Keep hold of her! i'm gonna get the bracelet!" Kat exclaimed dashing forward.
"who said i needed a ball." Racket Queen grinned, swinging her racket at Liams face.
Liam: *He smirked* You think I didn't account for this? *He then used his phoenix wings and wrapped Racket Queen* You seriously underestimate me.....
Kat reached them while Racket Queen struggled against Liam.
"i'll take this." Kat pulled the bracelet off of Racket Queen and smashed it under her foot, a black butterfly flew out of it and Racket Queen returned to being Stacy.
Liam: *He clapped his hands together and then put them to the ground* Rebirth, *he turned restored the town back to normal with no icicles and restored the akumatized butterfly back to a normal butterfly*