Only Shun Kazami! What Would U Get Shun For His Birthday?

kazamiuchihafan posted on Jul 22, 2011 at 07:15AM
happy birthday shun-kun! <3

Only Shun Kazami! 13 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden ElafTalebHEJ said…
heart
I would give my dear special precious Shun a package formed like a heart with chocolate hearts inside of it. Also a card with a beautiful speech and a poem on those he'll have to save no matter what! A nice dark jacket would also be cool. Also a photo of me and him as a memory after the time we have spend by being together. A clock maybe?^^ And definitely a song that I would sing for him (hopefully with a giutar that I wish I could play floating). But the most important thing for me is to prove my love to him in anyway!! And at last a long tight hug he'll never forget! ;) I'm there woul be more, like inviting him to a walk to a nice place and look at a cool view and have really fun together. I think that would be one of the most important parts to me! To make him smile,laugh and have fun! And feel loved!
 I would give my dear special precious Shun a package formed like a hart-, hart with chocolate hearts inside
een jaar geleden FeelmySwagger said…
cake
I wuld giv, hey! u just wrote wat i wuld give! anyways we think alike!
including wat u wrote i wuld design a new kind of Gauntlet for him specially for him. and i'll give him a picture of me to rmemba how i was cute, wen a kid.Of cos we'll Celebrate it with the brawlers and we wuld celebrate it both Specially on his Roof were he loves the most to think and we'll watch the Silver Moon. Oh it'll be so ROMANTIC!
last edited een jaar geleden
 I wuld giv, hey! u just wrote wat i wuld give! anyways we think alike! including wat u wrote i wuld d
big smile
I love Chocolates Shun CAN WE SHARE???? ^^___^^
laugh
If I were Shun, I'd say no! Hah, just kidding! Of course we can share, Xai ;)
heart
Thnx Shun always knew u'll share!!!;p
mischievous
Haha^^
een jaar geleden DebaCat said…
heart
The whole world because I love him! <3
 The whole world because I love him! <3
een jaar geleden kikibibi said…
Uhhh... I dunno... Ninja Weapons?
sunny
Hehe^_^ Ninja weapons! That's really cool!!!!!!! <3<3
een jaar geleden runochan97 said…
surprise
i would give him alice because she loves him or i'll give him elaf
heart
Omg, how beautiful of u! U made me smile Runo-chan! But if u'd that, then u'll have to be 100% sure that he likes it. And how can we be sure he will? :/ But if he would, I'd become speechless!!! xD
een jaar geleden Traum17 said…
cake
No material stuff ! I would give him my heart , my love myself and would prove my honesty and loyality to him
een jaar geleden AliceKazamiTR said…
cake
Happy birthday of your past, <3
 Happy birthday of your past, <3