Twilight Movie Does anyone else hate the trailer?

twilightluvr321 posted on May 06, 2008 at 11:12PM
I really think they could have done better on that.

Twilight Movie 18 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden mzteriusgurl said…
i think that its WAY too short!!!! but its still cool how they FINALLY released some of the footage!!!
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden ShinyLicious20 said…
nooo, i love this trailer cause trailer way soo COOL!
een jaar geleden lishy77 said…
I think that it was waaay too short. And they didn't show the bits that I wanted to see...Still good though :)
een jaar geleden shortynme said…
I loved it. It's gripping and intense. I can't wait!!!!
een jaar geleden VampireGirl said…
i dunno. i didnt particularly like it, but that may be because i really dont like how there's gonna be a movie, i mean come on. it ruins the fact that everyone can imagine the characters. and besides, there is absolutly no one can be any of the characters exactly
een jaar geleden pruestar91 said…
its is a TEASER trailer that is why it is so short. the ACTUAL trailer (like 3 mins or sumthing) comes out closer to when the movie is going to be released. that is why it is so short. apart from that i LOVED the trailer! robert and kirsten look SOOOOOOO GOOD!! cant wait!!
een jaar geleden i_luvv_jb said…
omfg i loved the trailer!!
*screams*!
i cant wait to see the movie!!
EDWARD JACOB I FRIKN LUVV YOO!!
*SCREAMMMMMMS*
een jaar geleden mrsblack_1089 said…
it was ok, way 2 short like a few people said, and it's not all about the cullens, i mean the quileutes are important too so i was dissapointed with the lack of werewolves. :) im also in love with rob's crooked smile. :D but it IS only a teaser trailer...i think its cruel and unusual punishment to have to wait till prolly december till the official trailer :)
een jaar geleden africanflower said…
Da trailer is way 2 short but still emment looks rly hot (even tho u cant c da whole of him, i dont rly care!!)
een jaar geleden jackie5starr said…
beside it bein too short and stuff it suked cuhs they made edward look lik a bad guy...
een jaar geleden blubberlove said…
dont like the trailer.
een jaar geleden FloatingMuffins said…
People, don't be offended, but this is my opinion:

People need to stop whining about the cast and footage and clips. It's fine to critiques it, but too many people are whining. We are lucky that we are even getting a movie. I would like to say that we are even lucky to have that kind of talent. Kristen Stewart is so AMAZING (you people should see Speak), Robert Pattinson can portray Edward's intensity, and Cam, well, Cam is so... HE can play James so well.
een jaar geleden jupiterfaerie said…
I'm concerned about the trailer and the first scene released.

I don't know how it's all going to gel after the editing ... I'm still going to see it. Hopefully it won't be another Eragon.
een jaar geleden mandapanda said…
i thought it was a great trailer, well, as good as a trailer could get when they hadnt finished filming. i mean, how many movie trailers are released 8-10 months before they are in theatres? not many. yeah, it may not be like the book, but im sure it wont be like eragon
een jaar geleden samichelleXD said…
It was OK. But it was kinda short. However, it was intense and veru suspenseful. It also lacked werewolves =[..I mean its not just about the Cullens and Bella.
een jaar geleden VJ9000 said…
people....it was short because it was a teaser trailer, which only last like a minute. they are more than likely going to release another trailer so don't get all pissy.
een jaar geleden mandapanda said…
werewlves were barely in the first book. they werent. at all! what are you talking about? jacob tells bella about the story about the cold ones and the werewolves' enemy. nothing else.
een jaar geleden jem_ said…
NO...
It thoroughly rocks, My favourite is the third one.