Vampire Academy Series Dimitri of Adrian

yalondae posted on Jan 26, 2009 at 12:54PM
Who do you think is better for Roas. I just love Adrian. I did like Dimitri, but he jsut seems way too old for Rose. At the end of Shadow Kiss, I was touched the way Adrian was acting. I mean, he knows it is taboo for him to be with Rose. He doesn't care. His love for Rose is stronger for his desire to have Moroi children. He doesn't care if he has to have Dhampir children. If he did care, he wouldn't be so into Rose. THough, I don;t think they will be together. I've noticed that when reading a series, the girl always ends up with the first guy she falls for. Adrian cam later, so he doesn;t have a shot.

Vampire Academy Series 63 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-63 of 63

een jaar geleden katie15 said…
heart
Team Adrian all the way.
een jaar geleden EliinAmaliia said…
smile
Adrian ofc ! dimitri is just waay to boring 4 her.
and i love adrian soo... (a)
een jaar geleden valeriienuuh said…
worried
I really want Adrian for Rose because he really does love Rose and he just keep on loving her even if Rose is breaking his heart apart, I mean, Rose does this silly stuff for Dimitri, like in the 5th Book, she tried to make Dimitri come back from being a damphir. Adrain closed his eyes and still love Rose anyway. He tolerated everything that is breaking his heart and even gave Rose money to support her needs in the 4th book.
een jaar geleden RozaBelikov111 said…
blush
I LOVE ADRIAN BUT I'M SORRY I'M GONNA HAVE TO SAY DIMITRI...I love dimitri soooooo much but i still love adrian but when it comes to choosing, sorry adrian
een jaar geleden Liya1998 said…
heart
i can't choose!!!! it's sooo hard
but since Adrian is on the verge of insanity ( well that and he annoys me) i'd go for Dimitri, but it's a VERY close draw.....just one chapter with out Dimitri in it and i'm already cheering for Adrian

but Dimitri is the God here......but his hair....well, not my type
een jaar geleden Princess1077 said…
heart
Dimiri!!!!! hands down.
een jaar geleden RoseValentino said…
heart
I LOVE Dimitri and I ABSOULUTLY LOVE Adrian but Rose is soo into Dimitri and its hard to pick which is best and if youve read Blood Promise (the 4th book) at the end of Chapter Twelve, Adrian like is kinda pushing it and is making it sound like hes DONE with Rose and well Dimitris a Strigoi and so if i honestly had to pick between the both i would do excatly what Rose is doing...Going after one and if that doesnt work out too much then u always have a back up plan...not trying to make anything sound bad or anything...<3 :]]]P
een jaar geleden marthaM14 said…
crying
Why are all the great boys in books? I wish Adrian was real!!! ^_^ Dimitri belongs with Rose, it is sad for Adrian he loved her so much.
but i'm sure he'll find someone who will love him as Rose x Dimitri.
Rose loves them both but Dimka is her life <3 .
een jaar geleden vamp13chix said…
crying
I just finished the last book like 15 minutes ago and was looking for stuff about Adrien becauzz he captured my attention and heart WAYY more then Demitri... When in Spirit Bound Rose got all the information to save Demitri then he acted like she didnt matter after Lissa staked him and broke Rose's heart then Adrien was like a support 4 her when she got back from hunting him in Blood Promise and I was so sadd i even cried after she broke Adriens heart in Last Sacrifice I think Adrian was WAYY better 4 her because he loved her even though he had to give up so much and Demitri was 7 YEARS OLDER than her i think thats wrong especially since shes so young and he did all those AWFUL things to her when he was Strigoi I cant believe she forgave him for that!! And she even let Adrien drink her blood when they were about to have sex... BOTTOM LINE..... ADRIEN WAS WAAAYY HEALTHIER FOR HER, WHEN DIMITRI USED HER WHILE HE WAS STRIGOI!!!!!
een jaar geleden njbc4ever said…
cool
Adrian and Rose is awesome Dmitri can go and kill him self for all i care little old bastard
een jaar geleden njbc4ever said…
cool
Adrian and Rose is awesome Dmitri can go and kill him self for all i care little old bastard
een jaar geleden YevaBelic said…
heart
seriously Dimitri is a dick, but i still love him, also Rose does
een jaar geleden house1of1night1 said…
Dimitri is my fave I love him and Rose does too. I never really liked Adrian but 3 chapters into the Bloodlines series I knew he would end up liking Sydney which is so good for him except he fact she is human