Vatiquix Club Roleplay Ideas.

lovebaltor posted on Nov 29, 2013 at 07:48PM
Hey everyone! :)

Usually whenever I joined a roleplay, a forum like this would be set up so everyone who has ideas for another adventure, could post them here and get verified by whoever started the group/roleplay. (Which, in this case, would be Winxclubgirl202)

So, if you have any ideas for future roleplays, post them here, so everyone can have input on them and we can start new adventures with out characters. Have fun ;)

Vatiquix Club 6 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden Winxclubgirl202 said…
We can do new villains,who want to destroy the universe.
een jaar geleden zikkiforever said…
Well it seems we got the Valtor plot sorted. Boyfriends for the girls maybe?
een jaar geleden lovebaltor said…
Yeah, we should have a Redfountain role-play. (That doesn't really have anything to do with the Valtor plot) Those are usually fun :D
Winxclubgirl202 commented…
I can make it, but u can this time if you'd like. een jaar geleden
zikkiforever commented…
Yeah. I already created a boyfriend for mine een jaar geleden
lovebaltor commented…
Okay, I'll make it for u :) een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden zikkiforever said…
Where we are up to in the current roleplay,I suggest like the witches attack Zakkalsie,Aina and Ashley at Red Fountain. While,Valtor does somet with Blaira I don't know what.
een jaar geleden lovebaltor said…
Would you guys be cool if we did a roleplay kind of based on th story of Thor 2? It's not that complicated of a plot, and if you've seen any of the Marvel movies, it would be nice (And helpful) for you to play some of the characters. (Like Oden, Friga, Jane, etc)
zanhar1 commented…
I wouldn't be opposed to it, but I have absolutely no knowledge on Thor of Marvel in general. een jaar geleden
zikkiforever commented…
^Same. I never saw any marvel thing,read it of anything like that ,but I am sure we could try it. een jaar geleden
zanhar1 commented…
Okay, sounds good. een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden zanhar1 said…
So I'll just repost this here; So maybe we could make a forum for Valtor's lair so while we have the Vatiquix Club doing their thing we can also see Valtor and the Trix working on their plans.
zikkiforever commented…
Sounds cool! een jaar geleden
lovebaltor commented…
It does! :) Good idea, Zannie. een jaar geleden
zanhar1 commented…
Thanks, I'll make it. :) een jaar geleden
Winxclubgirl202 commented…
I'll play Jane, love her! een jaar geleden