Roy: You're rangers? Dean Winchester: That's right. Haley Collins: And you're hiking out in biker boots and jeans? Dean Winchester: Oh sweetheart, I don't do shorts.
Dean Winchester: Man, I hate camping. Sam Winchester: Me too.
Dean Winchester: u okay? Sam Winchester: Yeah, I'm fine. Dean Winchester: Another nightmare? Sam clears his throat but doesnt answer Dean Winchester: u wanna drive for a while? Sam Winchester: Dean, your whole life u never once asked me that.
Sam Winchester: How do u do it? How does Dad do it? Dean Winchester: Well for one, them. I mean, our family's so screwed to hell, maybe...
Dean Winchester: Fake 911 phone call, Sammy, I dunno, that's pretty illegal.
Dean Winchester: u can pretend all u want, Sammy. But sooner of later you're gonna have to face up to who u really are. Sam Winchester: And who's that? Dean Winchester: One of us. Sam Winchester: No, I'm not like you. This is not going to be my life. Dean Winchester: Well, u have a responsibility. Sam Winchester: To dad? And his crusade? If it weren't for pictures, I wouldn't even know what mom looks like. And what difference would it make? Even if we do find the thing that killed her, mom's gone. And she isn't coming...
Dean falls on top, boven of Sam as they sneak through a half open window Dean Winchester: Oh, sorry! Sam Winchester: OK, be quiet. Dean Winchester: Me be quiet? u be quiet!
Dean Winchester: I hope your appel, apple pie is freakin' worth it!
Dean Winchester: Ugh, the thought of him driving my car. Sam Winchester: Oh, come on. Dean Winchester: It's killing me! Sam Winchester: Let it go.
Sam Winchester: Dean, there's ten times as much lore about angels as there is about anything else we've ever hunted. Dean Winchester: u know what, there's a ton of lore on unicorns too. In fact, I hear that they ride on silver moonbeams,...
02. Everybody Loves A Clown: ♦ Immediately after the scene in which Dean and the blind guy talk about skeletons/human remains, Sam asks Dean, "What took u so long?". If u look closely, Dean mouths the words, "Long Story" yet no sound is coming from his lips.
03. Bloodlust: /
04. Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things: ♦ In the first cemetery scene and the end of the episode, interior of the Impala is black instead of tan.
05. Simon Said: /
06. No Exit: ♦ Among the research and paperwork on a tafel, tabel regarding H. H. Holmes and his crimes is a black and white foto of...
♦ Both the Winchester's vehicles have Kansas plates on the front. The state of Kansas does not issue front license plates. Also, the county stickers are not pink.
01. Pilot: ♦ When Sam and Dean are at the gas station Sam picks up a Metallica tape and Dean puts it in, but the song playing is Back in Black door AC/DC.
02. Wendigo: ♦ They say this episode takes place in the area around Grand Junction, but the problem is that the geography of that area is all desert, not full of trees like they implied in the episode. ♦ Dean tells the forest ranger that he and Sam are students from "UC Boulder."...