Zutara vs. Kataang Why Zutara

Airbender4823 posted on Sep 28, 2008 at 02:35PM
I'm all for Kataang so I was woundering why people want Zutara? what's your thoughts?

Zutara vs. Kataang 153 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 151-153 of 153

een jaar geleden bnceeeo said…
hmmm
I have to admit, I am a Zutara fan. Yes, I know they really werent together, but they wouldve been cute together. But since this was a huge part of avatar the last airbender, they tried to make zutara in legend of korra, by using mako and korra. so yes, im disappointed that there was no zutara, but hopefully you zutarians like me will accept makorra even though you may not like it as much.
een jaar geleden PrettyBender said…
laugh
Will_NolanLover: I'm so sorry but you are so wrong, take note that AirBender4823 asked Zutarains why we liked it so what the freak are you whining at, his is a Zutaraian question, and why are you saying sorry to CleoSertori1234 when you should be saying sorry to Bubbly131? Anyways why I like Zutara:
#1: Fire and Water.
#2: Opposites attract.
#3: Zuko is a prince who is looking for understanding, Katara is just that kinda person.
#4: Katara is a lonely girl who is angry on the inside, Zuko know's how she feels.
#5: Aang is to young for Katara.
#6: Why do people say, Zuko is to old for Katara when Aang is technically 112?
#7: Steam Babies.
#8: They were born for each other.
#9: Zuko is more mature then Aang.
#10: Because their just awesome!
Thank you for taking the time for reading this little memo XD
een jaar geleden Thesunandmoon said…
smile
I guess it really just depend on the person who is shipping, everyone has different ideas and viewpoints.

One of the many reason to why I shipped Zutara was because of there relationship. I love how they went from enemies fighting on opposites side, to good friends fighting for the same cause. How they both have this bond and mutual respect for one another that cannot even be denied by cannon.

They were equals in every way, equally in maturity, equal in status , equal as warriors and equals in understand.

Zutara represents so many things, Ying and Yang being one of the more common symbols.

They also have many parallels; losing a mother, using alternative egos, learning important skills that they picked up from there opposites culture. being born into a time of war; also they are very passionate people.

Katara having the passion that could match any fire bender ,and Zuko having such compassion for his people; that he was willing to fight a seasoned general.

Katara represents the good, but had anger deep down in her heart due to loosing her mother. Zuko represented the"Bad" but he also had a soft spot for those he cared about.

One of the many topics Kataaangers tend to bring up against Zutara, would be the interactions between zuko and Katara during" The southern raiders". So as a Zutarian, maybe I could help to clarify the Confusion.

Many tend to see Zuko as a bad influence of katara,due to him offering to find her mothers killer; knowing what damage she could do. And I can understand to why many would find this immoral. It involves hurting another person and maybe even blood being drawn. And I can also understand the important lesson of forgiveness, so no I don't disagree with Aang.

But we must not forget the importance of free will. Katara had every right to hate that man; he took her mother away from her, and at such a young age. Zuko understood her pain, her anger; because for a long time he was angry himself,and he had also lost his own mother.

What is so important about this episode is that Katara got the chance to choose her own path,That zuko did not force his thoughts or morals onto her decision.He did not judge her for her hate, because he understood and probable knew that she need to face this daemon on her own; some paths must be taken alone.

Zuko himself had to earn this lesson the hard way. Around the second and maybe even at the ending of season one of avatar, zuko become very confused about what he need to do,and where his path was taking him.He believed that by capturing that avatar, he would gain his fathers love and acceptance.

Just as Zuko had to learn that you cannon change the events of the past, Katara had to learn this on her own; no matter the outcome; and thus this creates character growth in people, when you must face your daemons and stand.

I could honestly go on and on about why i support Zutara, but these would be a few insights into the mind of a Zutarian.

Need more clarification? Message me,i will give you my best insight on the subject.