Blair & Chuck C/B fans forum Chat ❥ | Version 2.0

laurik2007 posted on Sep 07, 2010 at 02:05PM
So I decided to make a new forum where we could talk about anything you want...A new beginning is what we all need.

PS:I will try to keep this forum updated with the names of the fans who will be here regularly, So introduce yourself and let's get the party started:

link/mariafan (14)
link/waldorf (7)
link/laurik2007 (65)
link/Alicee93 (19)
link/Daisy93 (8)
link/cintia_cs (87)
link/antwnia13
link/angiii7 (7)
link/iLoveChair (34)
link/supernowa (5)
link/ChuckBlairLuvA (3)
link/Esteer
link/iwalkalone
link/ladybug70981
link/g4eva (2)
link/Teamdamon33 (9)
link/bratski2192
link/twilightlover73
link/Angelwriter (1)

Wins till page / 386

OFFICIAL DATE LIST:

CB Related Dates:

- 07 November 2007! (how many seven!) “VICTOR/VICTROLA” AIRED
- 01 September 2008 “SUMMER KIND OF WONDERFUL” AIRED
- 08 December 2008 “OH BROTHER, WHERE BART THOU?” AIRED
- 18 May 2009 “THE GOODBYE GOSSIP GIRL” AIRED
- 07 December 2009 “THE DEBARTED” AIRED (I wanted to put an episode of season 3 too and since the debarted was aired the 7th like V/V I thought I could add it! Plus it was a great episode on his own!)
- 20 September 2010 - because her world wouldn't be the same without him-
- 01 November 2010 THE PIANO SEX TOOK PLACE AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!
- 15 November 2010 -because they will find their way back to each other-
- 16 May 2011 -because hes still number one-
- 07 November 2011 -the big apology-
- 05 December 2011 -the limo scene aired! she only wants him-
- 30 January 2012 -the 100th episode of gossip girl, and of course Chair didn't disappoint!
-30 April 2012 - 'Raiders of the Lost Art' aired and we got our favorite scheming partners back!
- 14 May 2012 - the season 5 Finale Aired and we are once again 'All In!'
- 08 Oct 2012 - the premiere aired and Chair were doing more than just talking it out in that Monte Carlo suite ♥
- 17 Dec 2012- 'New York, I Love You XOXO', Gossip Girl's last episode aired and Chuck and Blair are EndGame complete with a baby Bass in tow ♥

CB Fans Related Dates:

- 07 September 2010 THE BIRTH OF OUR AMAZING CHAT FORUM!
- 02 November 2010 we reached 100 pages!
- 02 November 2010 we reached the V/V page (107)!
- 24 December 2010 we reached 200 PAGES / MERRY CHRISTMAS!
- 12 February 2013 we reached 400 Pages!!! Happy Almost Valentine's Day ❥

last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 10:13PM

Blair & Chuck 10019 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8951-9000 of 10019

een jaar geleden laurik2007 said…
big smile
tune in next week :D

I'm watching Adventureland. did you see it?
big smile
I updated it :D how's it look, I'll make minor adjustments later :D
kiss
I'm gonna crash / night Cint :*
een jaar geleden cintia_cs said…
big smile
Laura, lovely, are you still around??
kiss
Yep ! Happy NEW yEARS Cint!!! did yoo have fun :D
Not really.. haha. I didn't really do anything special. I was at home with my family and I just saw the fireworks on tv. ;)
You?
big smile
I was at my friends house, nothing special there either but I had a good time :D
That's great! :) So, how's 2012 treating you so far? LOL
Have you made your resolutions??
big smile
Have you made your resolutions??

Hmm thinking about it lol, point of order: less internet! That's all for now :)) oh and deffo less Coca Cola :))

you?
big smile
have you read the newest ahs predictions?
point of order: less internet! That's all for now :)) oh and deffo less Coca Cola :))

I don't like those resolutions.. lol. Love internet, love coca cola!! :D
As for me, my #1 and most dificult resolution is getting a new job (read: more money) :D
I also filled in the dayzeroproject prompts (link). But it's all silly stuff.. haha

"My seven answers to the Day Zero alternative New Year's resolutions poll:

Learn how to play a new card game
Start eating fruits everyday
Stop procrastinating
Take a vacation to Buenos Aires
Find a great book series
Try a new cupcake recipe
Be more spontaneous"

have you read the newest ahs predictions?

No! And I'm afraid to ask, but.. what are those??
big smile
I don't like those resolutions.. lol. Love internet, love coca cola!!
tell me 'bout it! with the Cola it was better last year, I limited myself a lot, before I drank almost 2 liters in 4 days... and this year I want to drink even less!

Learn how to play a new card game - I could use that :D
Start eating fruits everyday - I Do that :D
Take a vacation to Buenos Aires, becomes take a vacation to NY :D
Find a great book series - Don't think so :))
Try a new cupcake recipe- maybe learn how to cook :)) I'm a disaster in the kitchen
Be more spontaneous- yes yes :D
rainy

CLUE? In the opening sequence, we saw Newhart on Constance’s television. THEORY! Bob Newhart’s second sitcom was set at a small New England inn. Might be too small for American Horror Story – but I am tickled by the idea of a Psycho-esque story at the Lizzie Borden Bed and Breakfast in Fall River, Massachusetts. (Another Mass. theory in a second.)

CLUE? The little girl dolls in the Murder House basement, also seen during the prologue. THEORY! American Horror Story 2.0 will reside in Wisconsin, home to the American Girl doll company. The nation’s cheesehead capitol allegedly has “more ghosts per square mile than any other state in America.” As for exact locations, there’s Summerwind, the state’s most haunted house, or – on a bleaker tip — the terrifying farmhouse of one America’s most infamous homicidal maniacs, Ed Gein, whose grisly atrocities have inspired fictional monsters like Leatherface (Texas Chainsaw Massacre) and Jame Gumb (The Silence of the Lambs). Or so Wikipedia tells me.

CLUE? Billie Dean Howard’s story – told visually — about the lost colony of Roanoke. THEORY! Ergo, next season will take place somewhere in Dare County, on the North Carolina coast, perhaps inside a beach house-turned-mental asylum for women lined with Yellow Wallpaper. Too on the nose, if you ask me. (BTW: Would love to see kooky Billie Dean — and her Lifetime show — in the future. Maybe next season will transpire within a haunted Hollywood studio?)

CLUE? The Massachusetts license plate on Ben’s vehicle with an October expiration date. The digits: “14Z Q83.” THEORY! Perhaps next season –which is likely to begin in October — will be set in Salem, Mass., site of a true American horror story, The Salem Witch Trials. Then again, there was a lot of talk about Harvard University in the last couple episodes of the season. Perhaps season 2 will be set at some haunted dormitory… or inside some mysterious building on the fringes of the campus, just down the hallway from Walter Bishop’s lab.

*is scared*
drank almost 2 liters in 4 days...

I can easily do 1 liter a day.. haha. I've actually been trying to drink less too, but I still have at least a 350ml can at lunch. But when I'm home, like now, I can drink less because we get bottles and there's more people drinking and we don't have to drink everything at once.

Start eating fruits everyday - I Do that :D

Good girl!! :)

Try a new cupcake recipe- maybe learn how to cook :)) I'm a disaster in the kitchen

Hahah.. well, the prompt was "Try.." so maybe "Try cooking without harming someone in the process" ;P

You should filled all the prompts with your resolutions too :)
hmmm
Seriously, people reaaally overthink this. All those theories seem so far fetched to me, I'd never think of any of those options..
big smile
I'd really like to know why we haven't had dinner yet.. I'm kinda hungry already. If noone calls me soon, I'll have to go see where everyone is ;D
big smile
You should filled all the prompts with your resolutions too

maybe I'll do that :D

I'd really like to know why we haven't had dinner yet.. I'm kinda hungry already. If noone calls me soon, I'll have to go see where everyone is

hihihi I'm in my Pj's already :D time difference :D

Seriously, people reaaally overthink this. All those theories seem so far fetched to me, I'd never think of any of those options..

But if , if there's no other choice and he's gonna do something new, I like the idea of the small inn. or a motel or something :D
I don't think there's any hope of Ryan 'I think I'm God' Murphy changing his mind and continuing with the murder house, unfortunately :/
I like the idea of a motel/hotel, which means is probably not gonna happen.. lol. The idea of a haunted hotel kinda reminds me of Angel *sighs* What these two shows have in common?? Creators with a God complex ;P
'beach house-turned-mental asylum' sounds good too, very creepy, I get chills just thinking about it :D
maybe I'll do that :D

Oh.. and don't forget to share :)
mischievous
One thing : I was watching 1x13 *a thin line between Nate and Chuck* with my friend, the one i got hooked on gg recently and it struck me, when Serena went to tell Chuck that B might be pregnant and it might be his, he was all *no way , it's not possible bla bla bla* couldn't give a damn , and look at him now...accepting Blair and her baby, even if hes not the father, and fighting for them ! they grown so so much since that episode...omg sometimes i CAN'T believe it's the same show...season 1 was all fun and games and now it's about life changing decisions :D
and of course the immense love they feel for one another!
smile
I like the idea of a motel/hotel, which means is probably not gonna happen..
way to kick'em when I'm down Cint :)))
The waiting fow news is killing me! love the looney bin idea also ...kinda like Shuuter Island :D
omg sometimes i CAN'T believe it's the same show

But that might also be because the show was actully good back then..?! Hahah.. couldn't resist saying that :P
Even though he didn't want to be a father then for the obvious reason that they were teenagers, he did care already.. remember the scene where she's arriving at school and he throws his cigar away and says second hand smoke is bad for the baby? He tries to touch her belly but she pulls away and says she's not pregnant.. you could see in his face he was a little disappointed by that. I love that scene!! :) it's funny I remember so many scenes from S1/2 that I haven't watched in ages with details, still I remember barely anything from the other seasons ;P

way to kick'em when I'm down Cint :)))

Sorry, just being honest ;) What I want usually doesn't happen..
I think all we can do now is wait and hope for the best. No use being anxious and trying to guess what's gonna happen..
laugh
remember the scene where she's arriving at school and he throws his cigar away and says second hand smoke is bad for the baby? He tries to touch her belly but she pulls away and says she's not pregnant.. you could see in his face he was a little disappointed by that. I love that scene!!

of course I remember, liked that scene :D and then he did the worst thing ever, humiliated her in front of everyone... now he has grown , putting her happiness in front of his :D

But that might also be because the show was actully good back then..?! Hahah.. couldn't resist saying that

rofl , I thought you might say that, but you get what i'm saying :D

it's funny I remember so many scenes from S1/2 that I haven't watched in ages with details, still I remember barely anything from the other seasons

me too! Season's one and two are clear as day to me...I could probably quote every scene, whilst season's 3 and four are blurry :( ...have trouble remembering things for picks lol...btw check the quizz top ten people :D you are for a hell of a surprise...couldn't resist :D
big smile
and then he did the worst thing ever, humiliated her in front of everyone...

I'm gonna sound like one of those chuck fanatics that think they can do no wrong now, haha, but I could see where he was coming from in that episode.. I mean, he already had feelings for Blair and she was being kinda of bitch to him and kept rejecting him. She only turned to him when she really had noone else. She should have known he'd be to proud to take her then..

rofl , I thought you might say that, but you get what i'm saying :D

Haha.. yeah, I do. But as I said, Just couldn't resist the opportunity to bash the show ;P

I could probably quote every scene

Yeah, not so fast.. lol. I can remember the CB scenes, scenes from other characters I remember some.. just the most interesting ones.. :)

btw check the quizz top ten people :D you are for a hell of a surprise...couldn't resist :D

You mean the fact that you cheated and used your fake profile to answer the questions?? LOL!! :P Bad Laura!!
I was once #1, but people started making too many questions and I fell behind.. need to catch up :)

And it seems we have pizza!! That's why it was taking so long :D
Gonna go eat! Be back soon cause I eat fast :DD
kiss
I'm gonna sound like one of those chuck fanatics that think they can do no wrong now

I get it...she was a bitch to him !

Bad Laura!!
hihihi, but in all honestly I didn't cheat, seeing as I made nearly half of the questions ,,I didn't even had a chance to answer all , I just wanted to be fair, wanted to had the opportunity, just like the next person :D

And it seems we have pizza!!
yammy !!! It's not fair, youre having pizza there in Brasil and Here in Italy I ate pot roast and french fries lol....Adore Pizza btw :D enjoy
big smile
btw what's your sigh ?
BACK!! :D

I just wanted to be fair, wanted to had the opportunity, just like the next person :D

LOL! But you already knew the answer... haha

It's not fair, youre having pizza there in Brasil and Here in Italy I ate pot roast and french fries lol....Adore Pizza btw :D enjoy

LOL! But that's good too. Love french fries!! :)
Pizza was delicious, but if it makes you feel any better, my parents apparently forgot that my fave pizza from the place they went to is pepperoni.. :/ I went to the kitchen like "PIZZA, PIZZA, PIZZA!!!!" and then I looked at the table and my face fell and I was like "Where's the pepperoni??" LOL!! It'd be funnier if it wasn't tragic ;D
btw what's your sigh ?

Huh??? Oh.. you mean sign of the zodiac?
If that's it, then it's taurus.. if not, I didn't understand you... hahaha
mischievous

ღ ღ ღ
heart
I was just there voting. :D
I think we're doing quite well so far!! :)
big smile
LOL! But you already knew the answer... haha

after all the questions I made lol...some it was hard answering tbh :D

PIZZA, PIZZA, PIZZA!!!!" and then I looked at the table and my face fell and I was like "Where's the pepperoni??"

I didn't want that! so they got the order mixed up or they forgot your pizza entirely?

Taurus :D btw they get allong great with scorpios *evil laugh*

link

big smile
some it was hard answering tbh :D

LMAO!!! :D

I didn't want that! so they got the order mixed up or they forgot your pizza entirely?

Haha.. it's ok. My parents were the ones that screwed up.. lol. They apparently thought I DIDN'T like the pepperoni from that pizza place, when it's actually my absolute favorite.. :/ I have no idea how that happened.. we've ordered pizza from there a thousand times..

Taurus :D btw they get allong great with scorpios *evil laugh*

Naturally.. haha
I know taurus and virgo are supposed to be the perfect match because virgos are more easy going (meaning totally push overs..lol) so we can basically tell them what to do ;P

link

*starts reading* :)
last edited een jaar geleden
big smile
With lucky Jupiter continuing to bless your stars, you can definitely expect to have the Midas touch in 2012

The second half of the year will bring you great financial prosperity

:DD New Job?!?! LOL! That would be great! :D
I'm gonna choose to believe all of that crap because I really expect 2012 to be amazing. I want it to be the best year ever!!! :D And I'm gonna try to do everything I can for that to happen!
I'm not into the whole horoscope thing but once it a while couldn't hurt :D I thing i believe is the Compatibilities between the signs :D

now i wanna eat pizza :D my favorite is the Prosciuto one with rucolla on top *drools*
Have you seen link??
I LOLed for real when I saw that!! So awesome!! Hahahaha :D
big smile
I'm gonna choose to believe all of that crap because I really expect 2012 to be amazing. I want it to be the best year ever!!!
lol, it has to !

You worked yourself to the bone in 2011, and now you've hit a major impasse. You've got until October to continue experimenting with what you want out of life; after that, big decisions must be made.

this year i finish the uni, and i have to make some tough choices , so they got something right lol
laugh
rofl! Fangbook :D only the crazy fans think of that :))
now i wanna eat pizza :D my favorite is the Prosciuto one with rucolla on top *drools*

Sorry?! ;P Weird taste.. haha.
My favorites are steak with mushrooms, pepperoni and chicken with cream cheese. :)

I thing i believe is the Compatibilities between the signs :D

Hmmm.. not sure how much I believe in that.. I do know that I have most of the characteristics taurus is supposed to have, specially the bad ones.. lol :)

this year i finish the uni, and i have to make some tough choices , so they got something right lol

Hahaha.. true. Btw, how you feeling about that? Nervous, excited..?? Any idea what you're gonna do??
Imagine if there was a real fangbook.. lol. I'd have an account there.. hahaha!! Someone should make that site.. LOLOLOL!!
heart
Imagine if there was a real fangbook.. lol. I'd have an account there.. hahaha!! Someone should make that site.. LOLOLOL!!

lol , don't go spreading around the world!

Sorry?! ;P Weird taste.. haha.

hihihi, you have the weirdest taste :D

Hahaha.. true. Btw, how you feeling about that? Nervous, excited..?? Any idea what you're gonna do??

I haven't the faintest clue! taking it step by step, have 6 exams these next couple of months so I'll focus on those, then I start my internship , and then i have to so the graduation thesis, which I haven't chosen the context of, so baby steps....eventually get a job, and do a specialty part time...but I want to think of options overseas or even at my dad's , but it's to early ...and I want to take the Cambridge exam this year, it will look great on my resume :D
laugh
Speaking of....
 Speaking of....
smile
Here's my first official New Year's Resolution :

....I'm serious :)
 Here's my first official New Year's Resolution : ....I'm serious :)
hihihi, you have the weirdest taste :D

Well, I'm weird.. so that makes sense ;P

and then i have to so the graduation thesis, which I haven't chosen the context of

Haha.. you should hurry with that!! I left mine for the last minute and it wasn't easy.. and most people thought I wouldn't make it, not sure if I should be offended by that ;P

I want to take the Cambridge exam this year

That sounds like a good idea :)
laugh
this is you nowadays :))

there's this awesome facebook page who posts all this funny stuff, see even without tumbrl i do just fine :D
 this is u nowadays :)) there's this awesome facebook page who posts all this funny stuff, see even
LMAO!! I can really relate to the first pic. No, I don't yell at noone, but when I'm alone in my apartment I always order the largest pizza they have on saturday night, so I don't have to cook anything on sunday.. lol. And when the pizza guy comes I think it's kinda funny situation cause he must think I eat A LOT!
this is you nowadays :))

LOL!! Actually, I haven't bought any games that need the control so far. They all use kinect.. and I played so much on friday that I'm still sore.. everytime I move I'm in pain..lol
big smile
you should hurry with that!! I left mine for the last minute and it wasn't easy.. and most people thought I wouldn't make it, not sure if I should be offended by that

I know...but I'm so undecided, I want to do it in english, don't know If I can , then I have to decide the teacher who will help me...so many questions :D

you should think about the Cambridge test, it truly opens new doors :D
Btw, the cat with the control is beyond cute!! :)
laugh
They all use kinect.. and I played so much on friday that I'm still sore.. everytime I move I'm in pain..lol

lol, yesterday i held a 7 kg baby in my arms for about 2 hours....think of the pain I have today :)))
you should think about the Cambridge test, it truly opens new doors :D

I guess it could be interesting, but professionally, I don't know if it would help me.. I'm more interested in the public service area and here you get in by making a test and getting a better score than other people.. the only thing on a resume that can help are degrees :)