Cheryl Cole What Does Cheryl Mean 2 U

cherylfan1 posted on Aug 25, 2009 at 08:44AM
cheryl cole what do u think of her

Cheryl Cole 14 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden lovingcheryl said…
cheryl is my idol and i love her to pieces i love her accent n her singing she is a gorgeous girl from newcastle and she has the best looks ever
een jaar geleden cherylfan1 said…
big smile
i know she is gorgeous girl and i wish wish wish i could meet her and i love her she is one true idol and yes i love her music i like her new single heartbraker i think that that is brilliant i hope one day i get to meet her and the rest of the girls cause i really like girls aloud
to xxxx
een jaar geleden BethannnK said…
kiss
Everything... Basically.
She has everythingg
The looks, the voice the personality.
Its the personality that gets it for me, shes the person i reallyy wanna b like when im older, Im a massive fan of the way she is.
Tho shes amazingly talented.
I Love youu Cheryl.
I'd give anythingg to meet you.x.x.x.
big smile
wow bethany we r exactly the same the same thoughts about cheryl everything if u ever see me stop and chat
xx
een jaar geleden lizziebee116 said…
wink
I love everything about Cheryl! She is my idol. Her favourite film is the same as mine! And when I grow up, I wanna be just like her. A singer in a pop group, famous, be a judge on the X factor or britains got talent and marry a footballer!
big smile
hi lizziebee116 i fell exactly the sme i wish i could be like her and i wish i culd marry a footbller i love her basically
een jaar geleden colezybabey said…
heart
PRETTY
TALENTED
GR8 VOICE
CUTE ACCENT
I LOVES HER xXxXxXxXxx
LUV U CHEZZA xXxXxXxXx
NO 1 FAN OVVA HERE xXXxXxX
big smile
haha u might hav a bit of competition there cause im her no 1 fan i love her xx lovu cheeza u my idol
een jaar geleden colezybabey said…
heart
NOPEEE
NUMBER 1 FAN OVVA ERE !!!!!!!! :D
LUV U CHEZZZARRR!!
(I WISH SHE COULD SEE THIS SITE!!) XxXx
een jaar geleden -x-Lou-Lou-x- said…
heart
Everything!
i alwayz think of her coz she is amazing, gorgeous n very talnted!!
love u so much chezza
my idol!! xx
een jaar geleden bryanric said…
i think cheryl would be fantastic on u.s x factor and would be perfect on the panel and she is gorgeous and talented there just picking on cheryl because she is gorgeous i love her she is perfect
een jaar geleden EmzLovesCheryl said…
heart
Everything basically!
Cheryl is my inspiration, my idol, my role-model. I'd love to meet her more than anything in the world. She's the most beautiful woman in every single way. She's gorgeous, she's amazing, she's hilairious.
I listen to her music every day and it feels like it's a personal message for me. I printed off the lyrics to every single one of her songs and I scan through them analysing every single deep meaning behind every word.
I watch videos of her on youtube and it feels like I could be standing along side to her, laughing with her, hugging her, like she's my big sister.
I know many must feel this way, but it feels like I'm destined to meet Cheryl. We seems to have so much in common, and it feels like if I met her, she'd be able to make me feel better about everything. I spend my whole life making other people happy, and if I met Cheryl, then I know that my life would be complete, and I'd be the happiest girl in the world. She'd leave a handprint on my heart that would never leave, the moment would shine forever in my head as a memory that will never fade.
So yes, Cheryl means everything. <3
een jaar geleden Cherylcolefanox said…
heart
Cheryl Cole....Well were do i start...She's my inspiration. My Idol. My role modal.
Cheryl is the nicest caring person ever.
I love every one of her songs.
All her songs have a specail meaning behind.
She is funny and one of the strongest women in the world
after all shes been through she keeps her head held high.
i love you cheryl and would love to meet you:) <3<3
een jaar geleden kareana199516 said…
heart
i love absolutely everything about her from her accent to her singing voice and shes so pretty... she is so amazing i would do anything to meet her xxxxxx