Duncan and Courtney Express Youself! <3

dxcfan posted on Aug 28, 2010 at 01:42AM
This is where you come and spill your emotions about DXC's situation. It could be good or bad, it doesn't matter. Here you could say anything and no one will dispute what you say.

Please talk and explain your feelings about this DXG thing going on, I will understand.

Rules:
1.You can NOT argue with anyone's comment.
~You may conversant with someone's comment
2.This is a DXC spot only! So you may talk about DXC in a possessive matter.
~If you are both DXC and DXG fans, than it's okay.
3. You may talk about either Duncan or Courtney or anything involving them.
~Please, please try to keep it possessive
4.No spamming the spot or the fans here!
~I mean it!

Okay, please express you feelings here. I'll make sure no one disputes what you say,

So....

Have Fun! :)

Duncan and Courtney 18 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden dxcfan said…
Sometimes I feel like sticking a fork in my head to relieve the pain
een jaar geleden sugarsweet076 said…
angry
Sometimes i want to throw my TV knowing that DxG is happening.I hate the idea.I always thought DxC would stay togther but the new writes are retards.I hope that Duncan and courtney gets back tothger soon!! DxC 4ever
een jaar geleden lemon1110 said…
cake
sometimes......when i see dxg fans on here.....posting bad stuff about dxc......I WANT TO SMASH MY LAPTOP AND THROW IT OFF THE TOP OF A SKYSCRAPER!
een jaar geleden Fallintomyarms said…
worried
I'm biting my tongue. Okay, so normally I'm kind've mature about the sitituation. BUT in this rare moment. I will tell. I feel really sad, it ruins my day occasionally. My friends always tell me "Elle, you're thinking about a cartoon. It isn't real" but it is real. It's real to the fans, it's our world. So when Duncan and 'her' kissed my world came crashing down. I lost all my senses. This is my reality. I have My World and then I have Total Drama. In My World. Nobody is permitted in, I make up characters. But sometimes I sneek Duncan and Courtney in, because I couldn't imagine my life without this silly little 'cartoon' I obsess over this show. I take it like life and death. And the really sad part is, I know I'm overreacting, but I can't help it. This show has come apart of me. I hope all the fans understand what I'm saying, and don't think I'm a crazy person who is insane.
een jaar geleden duncylovescourt said…
i understand i hav a theory a gert obsess with alot of couples by first eing raikim and then i added DXC and then i added robin and starfire and then ron and hermione and then kuki and wally and then zach and cammie and kno ive added rupert adn emma. i think the reason i obsess over copules is cuz i want a relationship kinda like that. i mean i kno each of then is different but i still woudl liek a relationship to b liek noe of those. and i gues i kinda do put my sle fi nthe charcaters shoes and pretedn to be them. but the thing is i onyl reeally obsess over couples not he shows, movies , boosk or anything THE COUPLES. does it make sense?
een jaar geleden dxcforever99 said…
angry
i hate u gewn cring
een jaar geleden tdicxdforever said…
angry
when i see duncan and gwen on dxc page and on tdi and tdwt page i want to scream i write stories about it and my friends think im stupid because im always on here,hearing the lastest news about stuff,this kiss changed my life i have been always thinking about it and how courtney and duncan WILL get back together and my friends think there cool to just blow me off when i write stories about this stuff i wish i could have a relationship like that be totally different so i want to get this out gWEN I HATE YOU AND DUNCAN unless duncan is smart to choose courtney but if he doesnt I HATE YOU TO DUNCAN
crying
I can't believe I actually thought that two-timer had a heart. I guess I was wrong.....so very wrong!
een jaar geleden Dani259 said…
sad
Sometimes i can't concentrate cause of this.
een jaar geleden dxcgirl4ever999 said…
angry
ducan is jerk and gewn is child melsotore and a jerk poor courtney and ducan he to stupid to relize whst happen
een jaar geleden xXcentalifeXx said…
angry
Sometimes I want to go to Gwen and Duncan and as soon as they kiss I'll PUNCH THEM IN THE MOUTH!!! So now they cant kiss anymore!!
laugh
^^ How is Gwen a child melsotore?!!!! (if i spelled that rite)
crying
a good thing that Im on here bcuz i need somewhere to vent... *sniff* N i feel like i cant go anywhere else, even on some parts of this site....
een jaar geleden Rissa73 said…
smile
ok dont talk about liking dxg plz it a dxc club i like can not think with this going on i mean i am obsessed with cxd i draw fan art write stories watch the basic straining episode all the time they just need to be back together but i have checked tons of info and well there totally gonna get back together well im pretty sure but is not a fact like if u check trivia and stuff on td wikia about them they r prob gettin back 2gether o and on formspring duncan broke up with gwen and started going back out with as he still says his princess or court
Sometimes I wish Gwen wasn't even on the show so the producers wouldn't have a excuse for Duncan cheating. UH! I just want to punch Gwen in her pale white goth face! So she can feel the pain that she cause Courtney. And I want Duncan to die alone so he realized how stupid he was for trading an awesome girl like Courtney for some goth chick.

Than maybe finally some common sense will grow and they can finally understand what they did was wrong! Cause right now...They're idiots! Grow a brain you buffoons, and stop breaking innocent girls hearts!
een jaar geleden trentgwenfan1 said…
angry
when i saw Duncan and gwen you know what i wanted to go in the screen and strangle both of them
een jaar geleden M169 said…
crying
Like fallintomyarms, this show WAS my life! DxC were the best part! And people say 'its just a cartoon' don't understand! I don't have a lot of friends, and I can't get out of the house much. I LOVE DxC with all my heart and when I found out they kissed, I threw a pillow at the TV and the remote controller on the ground, much to my familys surprise. I hate to admitt this, but just looking at DxG pictures depresses me. Or seeing pro-D/G comments, even if they're not being mean. I mean, I GO ON HERE TO SUPPORT DxC DAMMIT! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THIS OTHER COUPLE!!! Sometimes, I just wanna go back in time when the producers ere dreaming up this idea and SLAP them hard. Tell them that THIS WILL NOT MAKE THE SHOW BETTER. If I could ass an mage I'd have the DxG kiss with a "don't" sing on it, but I'm too disturbed by the picture! BUT I DON'T CARE HOW BAD THIS GETS I'M SUPPORTING DXC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sunny
I don't even watch the show anymore. DXC was the main point i watch this crap, and now that made Duncan into a cheating jerk and Gwen into a backstabbing whore (excuse my french :P), my life has no feeling to it. All I write about is DXC. All I talk about is DXC. All I ever do has to be DXC! They were my life.

Duncan was really an idiot. How you going to make a girl like Courtney fall for you, than break her heart? Does he not realize what he has done?! This is it for him and Courtney (maybe)! Duncan May never be with her ever again, all because of his stupidity! Your an insensitive, compulsive, lying, backstabbing, two-timing, cheating neanderthal ignoramus idiotic excuse for a human being!

And GWEN! She just as stupid as Duncan, probably even more! Courtney was nice to your ass for once, than you thank her by kissing her boyfriend! Wow, hate to be in her shoes. I mean come on common sense here people. Everyone says Gwen's so nice, so caring, so innocent, and this is all Courtney's fault! I WILL BE DAMNED BEFORE I LET ANYONE SAY THIS WAS COURTNEY'S FAULT!

She is the victim, not Duncan, no Gwen. No person can drive someone to cheating, they do it because their idiots and insensitive morons! People like that will never learn, and will never go anywhere. Courtney is going somewhere unlike Idiot 1 and Idiot 2! Gwen is very rude and disrespectful. She's not nice. She's not caring! Like hell will I ever believe it isn't her fault.

This cheating thing has nothing to do with Courtney, and everyone should feel sorry for Gwen, stop being heartless. How you going to sit and say Duncan cheating was okay!? That just shows what kind people you are, and what kind relationships you'll be in, or might be in.

So let me only say this....I will never stop fighting for DXC. I don't care where it is, I will stick up for them, especially Courtney. I'm not a crazy fan that just b**ches around, I'm a loyal member of the DXC fanclub, and I very honored to be called a supporter!