H2O Just Add Water H2O biggest fan club!

zikkifan4ever posted on Nov 01, 2011 at 01:36AM
I wanna get a group of people that are the biggest fans of H2O along with me and form a club. I'll except 4 more people only!! One to represent each of the mermaids and Lewis (I'm Rikki.) You have to take a test though. Tell me you wanna join and I'll message you the test. It's gonna be fairly hard so be prepared and NO PEEKING AT THE ANSWERS!! I don't except cheaters!! Only the biggest H2O fans will be excepted in. So tell me your name and the character you wanna represent and how old you are and how long you've known H2O and why you wanna be a part of this and gender.

Example: I'm Britt and I wanna represent Rikki and I'm 13 years old. I have known H2O for 6 years now. I wanna be a pert of this because I truly believe that I am one of the biggest H2O fans ever. and I'm a girl.

Ok so... only 3 people!! Hurry if you wanna be a part of this!!
 I wanna get a group of people that are the biggest fans of H2O along with me and form a club. I'll ex

H2O Just Add Water 12 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden zikkifan4ever said…
smile
I think I'll add Will or Ash or Zane to this.... I think Will. Yep.
So now 5 more people!! 2 guys and 3 girls. Bella, Emma, Cleo, Will and Lewis
smile
Also, tell me a bit about yourself.
een jaar geleden bronwynr1 said…
I'm Chloe and I wanna represent Cleo and I'm 20 years old. Ive watched H2O since it first came on tv about six years ago.
I may be a bit old too watch H2O but Its just differnt to anything ive watched before and I love it sooo much I really hope they're will be a final season because Emma is part of the H2o GANG AND WE NEED HER BACK. aLSO I have watched it alot I have the dvds and still trying to find a locket H2O FAN 4EVA!
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden H2OFanEmma-Dude said…
smile
Okay so I want to be Lewis. He's closer to the girls than any other guy. I'm 14 and a guy, you kind of already know me. I've watched H2O with my cousin and sister ever since the first episode came on and I still watch it on Netflix. Emma's my favorite character and I like the show more when it had the three original girls. This show rocks!
een jaar geleden H2OCleoPT said…
heart
I really really want to be Cleo, and I'm a girl(haha I think you knew those both) I'm willow, I LOVE H2O and can't get enough of it! I really hope they bring in a fourth season! I'm 12 and I've known H2O ever since it came out! I didn't like it at first, but it's won my heart! H2O is my life! My friends and I are having a Water week soon where we can't touch water in public no exceptions! It's always on my mind! I even write my own new episodes, including Emma! She's a part of H2O! I Love it! IM ADDICTED! I would love to be Cleo, Please!
een jaar geleden faithalia said…
My name is Faith, I am 13 years old. I love H2O also I am a girl. I knew H2O since it came out and I am watching it more than ever now. I would LOVE to represent Cleo. I am sooo ready for the test! Please pick me!!!! I would be partying all my life if I found out that there would be a season 4! I am obsessed! Choose me!!!!
smile
^^ Sorry... i already got Cleo. you can be Bella or Emma though(: and same here with everything((;
een jaar geleden faithalia said…
hmmm
That's okay, I'm not that much of a fan of Bella so do you still need somebody for Emma? By the way is the test based on what character you choose or will it be the same test for everybody no matter what character you want to represent?
smile
same test. ill though in some questions for cleo since you know her well(: um... youll kinda be competeing for emma. i have someone else that also wants to be emma that just messaged me last night. so faithalia and brownyr1 will be testing for emma. whoever gets the highest test score can be emma. the other can be bella if wanted(: ill send you both new quizzes(:
smile
Alright, just so this is clear, I already have:
Rikki- Me (zikkifan4ever)
Cleo- H2OCleoPT
Lewis- H2OFanEmma_Dude
Emma- Either brownyr1 or faithalia
Will- STILL OPEN
Bella- STILL OPEN
een jaar geleden MermaidEmma9 said…
smile
Yea. You know me cause we are kinda sisters and we live in the same house..... so yea. i wanna be bella since emma is taken
big smile
Ok! That's it!! I got everyone!!
Rikki- Me
Cleo- H2OCleoPT
Lewis-H2OFanEmma_Dude
Emma- brownyr1
Bella- MermaidEmma9

Thanks to everyone that participated!!(: